Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like she did to me I slip two fingers inside her pussy and softly pull them almost all the way out and all the way back in. Back and forth, in and out, over and over

In almost no time I can feel her body responding. She is squeezing my fingers a bit more when they are deep inside her and I lick her clit. She reaches down and rubs her fingers through my hair as at first she starts sighing. "Please. Oohh. Please. Don't stop. Oohh".

The soft fingers in my hair turn to holding me against her as her hips start rolling. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She pants as she holds my head tight to her and bucks her hips. I respond by licking, sucking and fingering her harder. In no time she screams. "FFUUUCCCKKK!" I feel her pussy squeeze as her juices ooze out around my fingers. I pull out my fingers and slurp up all her juices, until she pushes my head away. "NO MORE. Please."

I crawl up her body and kiss her. We lay snuggled together and I glance at a clock. It's been almost two hours since we took the half of the pill. I stop and mentally check myself.

Nope no crazy fantasies or thoughts. The itch between my legs is gone. Wow that was amazing. "Ezzie, have the effects worn off for Sylvie too?"

"They have Mary. Now she is slightly embarrassed. She wants to ask you a question, and is afraid you will maybe be mad." Says Ezzie.

"What's the question, Ezzie."

"Johnny & Sylvie made a bet. Sylvie bet him she could have sex with you before she left for the Olympics." Says Ezzie.

"What was the bet?" I ask.

"Loser pays for dinner, drinks & a bottle of wine at a restaurant of the winner's choosing." Says Ezzie.

I laugh. Well she did win the bet. Then inspiration hits. If she is getting a nice dinner, I should get something. "Ezzie, I want you to have Sylvie do everything she can to play the piece she is putting together during the Primetime Olympic coverage." I say proud of myself for thinking of that.

"I have Mary, but she isn't absolutely sure she can do it, but she will try." Says Ezzie.

"I trust you Ezzie. Have her ask me." I say.

"Cutie, I have to come clean with something, but I need to be clear. 'I wanted you'. This was just a bonus". Says Sylvie.

"What 'This'?" I ask.

"Johnny saw me checking you out at the water park. He knew I wanted you. We are very open with each other. He knows I like men and women. He told me you were too cute, and wouldn't sleep with me. I bet him you would. I am sorry, Mary. I shouldn't have bet you like thatl." She says.

"Sylvie, it's fine." I say as I lean over and give her a soft kiss. "To be fair we talked about you and Johnny's rocking bodies. Amy draws comic book stuff she called Johnny, The Bat Master and you Silver Siryn."

She laughs. "I am a Siryn! I like it." She giggles.

"I won't be mad if you aren't." I say.

She leans into me. "I could never stay mad at you. You are too cute, Cutie." And she kisses me. "But I need some sort of proof."

I stop and think for a moment. "Do you have an eye liner pencil?" I ask.

"I do." She says as she hops up and grabs it. I have her sit back and spread her legs and I start writing. She jumps and looks at me. "Sorry, it tickles." I write on either side of her pussy "MC - 40". Next line "Was - Here". I slip my finger with Ezzie on it into her pussy so you can just see the ring. Sylvie sighs and I take a picture.

I show Sylvie the picture, and giggles "MC40. You sound like a DJ. Why the 40?"

"It is the year and the number on the team shirt I got." I say.

She looks at the picture and then at me. I can see it in her face. She is back in interview mode. "Where did you get that ring? It looks old." She asks.

"My Dad called it his lucky ring. He always said it's old, but I have no idea how old. It was given to me when I got their wedding rings." I say.

"That's nice." Says Sylvie. "May I see it?" I hold my hand out and she looks at Ezzie. "It certainly looks old. I think it's nice that you wear their rings, one way or another."

I don't know why. I get a nervous feeling having her look at Ezzie so closely. "Ezzie, can she feel you like I do holding the ring? Is she suspicious of anything?" I ask.

"No Mary. No need to worry. She can not feel me, if I do not let her, and she is not suspicious, just curious." Says Ezzie. "Her only thoughts about me are that it's an interesting, old ring."

I mentally sigh with relief. "Thank You, Ezzie." I say. We lay together snuggling. I watch as Sylvie texts Johnny. He answers quickly.

Johnny - BS. That's a faked photo.

Sylvie shows me the text. "No way. Ezzie, if I took a risqué picture with Sylvie would she post it, or does she think Johnny would?" I ask.

"Sylvie would never post it. A nude photo etc made public could ruin her career, and Johnny would never post it. He knows it would ruin her, and he has never posted the other teasing shots she has sent.

"Nope. No way. You won fair and square. Sit up." I say as I grab two pillows and sit with my legs bent under me. I tap the bed beside me. Sylvie joins me and I hand her a pillow to hold in front of her. We sit side by side, and I snap different photos. I like the one of us leaning shoulder to shoulder. Our heads towards each other and make kissing faces, and behind us in the mirror you can see our naked butts. I send it to Johnny and Sylvie.

ME - Oh it's not fake

JOHN - I am not talking to either of you ever again. I am in a team meeting. This is just mean.

SYLVIE - I Love You. (with heart emojis)

We both end up laughing and rolling on the bed. I hate to do it, but I have to get washed up and get home.

Sylvie says goodbye to me at the door in a hotel robe, barely closed around her. She holds my cheeks so softly and gives me a long, soft kiss.

"You are so mean." I sigh.

Sylvie smiles. "I know, but I want to make sure you say yes to another....interview, after the Olympics."

I act like a spoiled kid. "Are you going to bring me something from Japan?"

She smiles at me. "So you will only come see me if I bring you home a gift?"

"Not only!" I laugh.

She spins me around and spanks my ass as she pushes me out the door. "You brat." And we both laugh as she watches me walk down the hall.