Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 14

Story Info
Mary and Ezzie’s Adventures Continue.
9.3k words
4.78
3.3k
1

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
967 Followers

The movie shoot was a lot of fun. I was very nervous about it, so Nicole got up and came with us. Instead of one bit part it became two. I was supposed to be a distraction in a bar to Nick's character while the bad guy got away.

I was put in a head to toe skin tight leotard, that came up over my head, and had dots painted on my face. Nicole ended up joining me. It was a fun day all in all. Nicole and I were told just distract Nick. Like two strippers in a bar might. There were a dozen or so takes with slightly different lines.

At the end of the day there were a few pictures taken of Nicole and I in our leotards in different sexy poses. I thought nothing of it really until I got a larger package delivered at the house that Auntie had to sign for. It arrived the Friday before the Christmas for Kids charity event.

A few years back they moved it from the Thanksgiving Day weekend to the first weekend in December. So no sooner am I back at school from the Alan Fudd Show, the four of us, Larry, Anna, Liz & I are headed home for the Christmas for Kids gala.

Anna and I walk in the door and Zeena attacks me. She is so happy to see me. Uncle is still at work, and Auntie points to a box that was delivered for me. I open the box, and inside are two identical picture frames with three 8x10s going across. First one is the shot of me, Nick & Nicole that we posed for in the leotards. Nick is in the middle of the two of us. Nick and Nicole have autographed it. The second is an 8x10 of Alan, me, Nicole & Nick on the couch at Alan's show, and again everyone's autograph is on it. The third is the same photo as the first, but with the special effects applied. Nicole and I are sexy cat people with skimpy outfits on. You can't even tell it's me or Nicole anymore, and they signed that one too. Auntie, Anna & I giggle as we look at the photos. I have told them all about the movie shoot.

I open a greeting card that has my name written on it. Inside is a letter handwritten from Nicole.

"Mary, I was so very glad I got to meet you in person. I thoroughly enjoyed our time on the show, and dinner afterwards. Playing the bit part with you in Nick's movie was so much fun. I have never actually acted with him before, so it was a lot of fun for me. I will make you a deal. If you promise to autograph the pictures in both frames like we did, since you now are a movie star too, and sign the pictures in the envelope and return them to me. You can give one of the frames to Christmas for Kids to auction off. The winner will get not only the framed photos, but a trip for two to the World Premiere of Nick's movie when it releases."

I scream with excitement as I read it. I keep reading. "But you must promise to keep one for yourself, so you will always remember your first movie roll"

I open the last large bulky envelope. Inside are two of each of the photos, and a slightly larger envelope folded, pre-addressed to Nicole, and a marker.

I stare at the frame with the pictures in it. "This is so cool." I say amazed by it all.

Auntie is grinning ear to ear. "Well I have one more envelope I think you are going to want to open. It was delivered yesterday." She says handing me an overnight envelope, and starts recording me on her phone.

I look at the address label. It's from the Alan Fudd Show. I look up at Anna & Auntie, and quietly ask in disbelief. "The check?"

"I think so." Says Auntie. "Open it."

I tear it open, and the first thing I pull out is a letter from Alan.

"Mary, sorry for the delay in getting the check to you, but we decided to leave the link active for 48 hours. We get a lot of online streamers, and on demand viewers in that first 48 hours. I am very glad we did too. We picked up about an extra $500,000. Which in turn, after the show and network promising to double the donations, turned the $500,000 into 1 Million Dollars more! Anytime you have something to promote or announce for your charity, you let me know. I will do my best to squeeze you in on a show so you can announce it on national tv."

Next is a business envelope. I open it, and unfold two sheets of paper with lists of names and dollar amounts, and then I SCREAM!!

A check for $3,750,000 almost falls on the floor. Next thing I know I am hugging Anna and getting teary eyed. Auntie stops recording and we have a group hug, which includes Zeena squirming between us. Auntie looks at me. "You need to call Mr. Fudd and thank him, right now." She says.

I do and start getting teary eyed again as I talk to him and thank him. I hang up and call Nicole to thank her and Nick for the pictures. She is laughing at my excitement over the pictures, and is sorry she and Nick can't make the Christmas for Kids charity event. Auntie then sits me down to do a public thank you video to everyone that donated from the Alan Fudd Show. I sign the pictures first, and prop them up behind me. Zeena is sitting beside me just leaning against me. She has missed me so much Auntie has told me. My social media accounts have really become secondary Ben & Karen's Kids accounts. I am always linked to the charity now so all my posts now are strictly charity related. I record my thank you video as I hug Zeena. I thank all the big names I can remember on the list.

The rest of the night is quiet. It's odd being back in my bedroom, after spending the last few months in the dorm sleeping with Liz every night.

The next day Auntie, Anna, Liz & I have a day of beauty getting ready for the gala. Facials, nails and hair all done up for the event. Anna, Liz and I ordered similar dresses one night online. They are all spaghetti strap tops, with a little bit of flowing bottoms with a decent slit for easy movement. I have a glittery gold, Liz a sparkly silver and Anna a shiny satiny red.

I walk in the ballroom, and I am instantly taken back in time. I am walking in holding Liz's hand, but I would swear I am a kid again holding my Mom's hand with Dad beside her. She sees my face and covers for me. "We are going to powder our noses." Liz says and she walks me to the ladies room. Thankfully it's empty. "Mary?" She asks, looking at me. "Reliving some memories?"

I just nod my head. "Yes."

"Memories are nice, and I am sure your Mom & Dad would be super proud of you for Ben & Karen's Kids, and for getting Goldstar involved in Christmas for Kids." She looks at me and breathes with me. "No crying. A happy tear or two is ok, but no ruining your beautiful face. Deep breaths." She says as she dabs my eyes with a tissue.

I give her a big hug and hold her tight. "Thank You." I whisper.

She kisses my neck. "What are girlfriends for."

We walk out and it seems like there are a lot more people all of a sudden. A woman steps up to me as a few other people are saying hello to Auntie & Uncle while Liz and I are standing there. Everyone seems to stop and look at this elegantly dressed older woman. "You must be Mary. You look so much like your Mom. She was a beautiful lady." She says, looking at me.

"Thank you very much, and you are?" I ask.

"Oh my. Where are my manners? I was so taken back in time seeing you here. I am so sorry. I am Tilly. I am the chairwoman of Christmas for Kids, and you young lady are my hero." She says as she gives me a polite hug.

"I am your hero?" I ask shocked.

"Yes?" She laughs. "Do you know what your two different apologies to us on National TV have done for the charity? Not to mention you are not the one that should be apologizing." She says as she glances at the Goldstar table. "We have seen a real increase in donations nationwide after both of your interviews, and you are directly responsible for that. So yes, you are my hero." She says laughing and hugs me again.

She shakes Auntie & Uncles hands, and leaves, promising to stop by later to talk more. Liz and I wander around looking at the silent auctions. When we run into Mike and his wife. The tables are big round tables that seat 12. So all my family is at one. Grandpa & Grandma, Papa & Nana, Auntie & Uncle, Mike & his wife, Anna & Larry with me and Liz. Right next to us is Goldstar.

We are back at the table and Mike looks at me. "You won. We are here. Go say hello to Don and be nice." He says with a smile.

"Really?" I ask.

"Mary, you have to learn in business people have to like you to want to do a good job for you, or to work with you." Mike says.

I sigh and Liz pats my hand. "You have this."

I get up and walk over to Don. "Don, maybe we didn't get off on the right foot last time. I was angry and I am sorry." I say holding my hand out.

Don looks at me for a heartbeat and softly shakes my hand. "Thank you, Mary." He introduces me around the table.

I start getting names mixed up halfway around the table, when Ezzie speaks up. "You are as bad as your Dad with names." She giggles. "I will remind you of them if you forget."

"Thank you, Ezzie." I sigh.

Don gets done and he turns looking at a gentleman in a suit. Don looks at me. "Do you want to see how business is done?" He asks.

"Umm ok." I say.

He gets up and holds his elbow out to me. I see his wife smile. I take his elbow and let him walk me over to now three men in suits. As we walk over Don starts talking. "The taller gentleman is now the man in charge at Enterprise Bank. They bought up a bank we used to work with since your Dad's day. I have been trying to get back in the bank's good graces to get their new listings. They have a few new complexes going up." He says as we step up to them.

"Ezzie, is this what Dad did? Would he talk to people and have you make them want to work with him and Goldstar?" I ask Ezzie.

"Yes Mary. He always tried to find a happy middle ground, so on paper, if anyone ever looked closely at it, it wouldn't raise any flags." Says Ezzie.

"What's the middle ground here?" I ask.

"There isn't one. They are both thinking of the same commission. The banker likes his realtor, and doesn't like Don." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself. "I can't blame the guy there. I don't like him either." I say.

"Bob." Says Don a little too loud as he reaches out to shake his hand. Bob reaches out and shakes his hand. It's all business.

"Is this your daughter?" Bob asks.

I speak up as I pull my arm out of Don's. "No Sir. I am Mary. My Dad was Ben, the owner of Goldstar." I say.

Bob's look softens. "I never met your Dad, but you have made quite a name for yourself lately with your charity work. I am sure your parents would be proud of the work you are doing." He says.

"I would like to think so. I am trying very hard to live up to my Dad's passion for philanthropy. I also want to see the company he helped build live up to its potential." I say.

"That is an admirable goal. May I ask how you plan on doing this." He asks.

"Ezzie, can you make him like me, believe me, and then agree to work with Goldstar? Is that how Dad would do it?" I ask.

"Yes Mary. He will believe, like, and agree." Says Ezzie.

"That's simple. We are going to work harder than any other company when working for our clients. We are going to work as hard for a person selling a small house, as we would for a large bank like your's selling an entire complex. Let us sell your next complex and prove it to you." I say.

Bob smiles and looks at Don. "She just did your job better than you do, Bob."

"Ouch!" I laugh to myself.

Bob looks back at me. "I will give Goldstar a shot. The bank has a complex that will be ready to list this summer." Says Bob as he shakes my hand.

Don and I turn away. "Well you certainly impressed Bob." Says Don, sounding a bit off.

"Ezzie, is he mad at me?" I ask.

"He is more embarrassed after Bob said you were doing his job better than he does. He is glad none of the other Goldstar managers were around to hear it." Says Ezzie.

As we get closer to the tables I step up to Mike. "I just got Bob at Enterprise Bank to use Goldstar."

"What?" Says Mike with a smile, and he laughs hard. "You are so like your Dad. You just walked up and sweet talked him?"

Uncle is behind me hugging me. "You are definitely your Dad's daughter." He says hugging me.

I hold his arms in mine and lean against him. "Thank you, Unc." I say. I turn and Auntie is there hugging me as Uncle lets me go. I look across at Liz, and walk to her. We just hug without saying a word.

We break the hug and she gives me a simple kiss on the lips. "I Love You." She says softly.

"I Love You too." I say.

Grandma is right there ready to give me a big hug. Nana is a little reserved. I am sure she is a little mad because I, well Ezzie, is proving her wrong after our screaming match.

We are interrupted by a voice over the PA. I turn and it's Tilly. "Before we have dinner, and start having too much Christmas Cheer, I wanted to Thank Everyone for coming out tonight. I want to thank all of our corporate sponsors, new and old for their generosity, but tonight I personally want to thank one special person. She turned a big spotlight onto our charity this year, and it has meant a lot to us. She has had a long history with us, in fact why don't we take a look.

Behind her a huge screen lights up with candid photos I have never seen before, of me, Mom and Dad at the different galas over the years. The first few I am just a baby. In one Mom is cradling me to her and Dad has his arms around Mom dancing with us. Then me as a toddler, holding my dress up flashing my underwear while I danced. Me at about 5-6. One dancing with Dad, and another of him holding me as I slept with my head on his shoulder. Then from one of the last years before they died. Me and Anna sitting at a table selling tickets for the raffles, with Mom & Auntie sitting behind us watching. The final one is of me sitting on the very stage Tilly is on now. In front of probably the same podium with Mom and Dad on either side of me.

I am not sure when they all surrounded me, but Auntie is holding my shoulders from behind me. Anna has one arm, and Liz the other. I let out a small sob. Half happy, half sad. I hear Auntie behind me. "Just breath Baby. We have you." She says and I feel all their grips get a little tighter.

"This young lady is just an amazing. Her Father, Ben, along with his company, Goldstar were longtime sponsors and friends, and we are thrilled Goldstar is back as a sponsor this year. But we are especially thrilled to see this young woman carrying on her Father's legacy of giving. Not only has she brought her whole family, and her Father's company back to Christmas for Kids, but she has also started her own charity." As she says this the well used photo of me in front of the portrait in the dorm pops up. "Ben & Karen's Kids, to help young adults that have aged out of the foster system go to college"

I take a deep breath and get my emotions under control when I hear Tilly say. "I would like to invite Mary." As a small spotlight hits me. "Up to the stage for just a moment." And everyone claps.

Auntie grips my shoulders a little as I stiffen up. "You are a brave, strong, young woman. Take a deep breath and go show them."

"Thank you Auntie." I say and walk up on stage. I am staring at the screen. I suddenly realize I want to see the photos again. I look at Tilly. "Can I see them again? I have never seen these before." I say.

"Of course." She says as she manually flips through them.

I realize I have my back to the crowd. I turn back and carefully blot tears from my eyes. As the one of me and Anna selling tickets pops up. I look at Auntie and smile. "You and Mom were so young." I say into the mic.

"Am I old now?" She asks with a little fake attitude, and everyone laughs. I look back and Tilly has stopped it on the one of me, Mom and Dad sitting on the stage.

I sigh and look out at the crowd. There has to be 300 people here and they are all looking at me. Ezzie speaks up. "Speak from your heart Mary. Be honest. Tell them why you are here."

"Thank you, Ezzie." I say.

"My Mom and Dad taught me by example. We never passed a Salvation Army Kettle at Christmas, a Muscular Dystrophy collection can around Labor Day, or a Jimmy Fund collection at the ballpark without donating. They would always give me the money and make me put it in the kettle or can. But when it came to Christmas for Kids! Well my Dad Loved this charity. He looked forward to this Gala every year." I look back at the photo of us on stage. Then I look at my family table. Uncle has his arm around Auntie, while Liz and Anna are holding hands as they watch me. "In a sense I was lucky. My Auntie & Uncle took me in and raised me with my cousin Anna like I was theirs. I never wanted for anything. They gave me a home, food on the table, and presents under the tree at Christmas. Tonight we are here for kids that aren't as lucky as me. So I am going to ask everyone here tonight to dig a little deeper, and let's make my Dad proud."

Everyone starts clapping. I am dumbfounded by it. I don't know what to do. Tilly gives me a polite hug, and I walk off stage back to my table. Auntie & Uncle are the first ones I get to. Uncle's eyes are red and Auntie is clearly crying. We just all hug.

The grandparents hug me, and I finally turn to Liz. She is so understanding. As we are hugging Tilly comes up behind us. I introduce her to Liz, and Tilly hands me a memory card. "When I was planning this I asked someone to pull any and all photos we had of you and your parents. I thought you would want a copy." She says.

I just reach out and hug her. "Thank you!" I say. The rest of the night is fun. Dinner is good, we don't win any auctions, but the World Premiere Trip and framed photo from Nick & Nicole goes for a lot of money. So I am happy about that. I am trying to fall asleep when Anna is tapping on my door and walks in.

"Hi Cous." She whispers.

I giggle as I hold my covers up. "I have missed this." I say.

"Me too." She says getting into bed with me, as Zeena hops down onto the floor with a big sigh. She isn't happy getting kicked off the bed. Anna and I lay on our sides facing each other, and chat about the night. She looks at me with an odd look. "Larry and I were watching a steamy movie last week together." She says. "This couple picked up a girl and brought her home for a threesome. I could see Larry smiling. He was getting into it, so I teased him. I asked him if he thought he was man enough for two women at once. He laughed and said he wasn't sure, he would love to find out, but he would want to watch me with a woman more." She says.

"Ezzie, is she asking me to join her and Larry?" I ask nervously.

"No Mary. Anna loved the night you two spent together, but wants to keep that just between the two of you." Says Ezzie.

"Aaawww." I think for a moment and then think. "Thank God."

"Have you ever done a theeesome? What do three people do?" Anna asks. First I think of Liz and Amy, but I don't want to explain Amy. Then I look at the picture from Nick & Nicole propped up on my dresser and smile remembering that night. "Oh My God! You had a theeesome with Nick & Nicole didn't you? Don't even try lying to me." She says before I can answer her. "I can see it in your eyes. You Did! And you didn't tell me!" She gasps.

"Anna, you aren't in the next room anymore. And we have been busy with school." I plead.

"You had sex with Nicole And Nick, and You Didn't Tell Me!" She hisses at me. "Spill it. Now!"

I tell her the whole story start to finish. Nicole rubbing my back where my bra would be. Inviting me to dinner after the show. That ended up being burgers to go on their back deck. The hot tub. Nick fucking Nicole like a crazy man, and her liking it. Me trying it, but tapping out before he got real crazy. Well Ezzie did, but I take credit for it.

ao1701e
ao1701e
967 Followers