Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly strip and slip mine over my head. It's a little big and loose on me. It hangs low enough over my boobs to just cover my nipples. The bottom that probably comes to Nicole's waist, just covers my pussy. Nicole looks at me with a lusty smile. "I knew that would look good on you." She says as she takes my hand and walks me out to the bed. We sit and she hands me our lines. I look at the paper and it's all broken down mine and hers.

We run through them a few times and Nicole says. "You need to be more forward and touchie, feelie." As she lifts my hand to her cheek. "You are coming on to me. You are trying to seduce me."

We run through them again and I run my finger under the spaghetti strap of her lingerie. I do it because I have had enough practice. "Oh that's perfect." Nicole sighs. "Do that when we film it. You need to be a little aggressive. You are trying to seduce me. Again."

We run through the lines again. I run my finger under the strap, but then I drop the lines I have been holding. I reach out with my other hand, and pull her to me for a kiss. I break the kiss but my hand is now under her top, and I am flicking her nipple back and forth. She sighs and smiles. "Perfect. You need to be bold." She says.

I push back on her chest so she lays down. "No more practice." I say as I crawl up her body.

"No!" She tries to say firmly. "We need to do our lines."

I stare into her eyes. I can see the battle in her head. She wants to practice, but she wants me too. "Ezzie, please have Nicole agree we deserve a study break." I say to Ezzie.

Ezzie barely gets to answer me. "It's done."

When Nicole moans. "Fuck it!" As she leans towards me to kiss me again.

I lay half beside her and on her as I kiss her and go back to playing with her nipples. Nicole moans and wraps her arm around me as she drops her lines. We lay there making out and feeling each other up for a long time.

Nicole nudges me back. "I love kissing you. It's such a soft kiss, even when it's an urgent passionate kiss. I mean I Love Nick, but sometimes he kisses me so hard." She pushes at me and uses her size to her advantage. In no time I am on my back and she is over me.

Nicole is kissing my neck and biting my earlobe that is giving me goosebumps. She kisses her way down between my boobs as she pulls the shoulder straps off me. The lingerie is a little too big so it slides right down my arms. She keeps tugging until my arms are free and it's bunched around my stomach. She holds a boob in each hand and sucks on one nipple and then the other making me moan. She looks up at me. "It makes me so hot hearing you moan like that. Knowing I made you feel so good by sucking your nipples into my mouth." She bends down and gives each one another suck. "I have fantasized about sucking on your nipples and going down on you again." She gives each nipple another small bite and a suck. "I don't want to fantasize anymore." She says as she kisses her way down my belly. She gets comfortable on the bed between my legs and spreads my lips open with a hand on each side of my pussy. "You are so pretty." She sighs as she leans in and runs her tongue up between my lips. Just the very tip of her tongue threatens to push inside me as she keeps moving up to lick my clit. I let out a low soft moan as she does.

This just encourages Nicole. She starts licking, sucking and nibbling on me. She is all over me. Licking my clit and lips. Sucking my clit into her mouth and then softly biting it. Stabbing her tongue into my pussy. She is doing an incredible job. It feels amazing. I look down and I can't see her through all her hair. I reach down and start gathering it up.

I can't believe I am thinking how soft her hair is. I have a beautiful movie star eating me out and I am amazed with how thick and soft her hair is. I get it all gathered up in my hands and Nicole looks up at me and smiles as she sucks hard on my clit making a loud sucking sound. "Fuucckkk!" I moan.

That is the beginning of the end for me, and Nicole knows it. I start panting as she continues her never ending assault on my pussy. "AH. AH. AAHH. AAHH." She decides to double down and pushes two fingers into my pussy. She finger fucks me as she concentrates on my clit. Oh I am right there. "MMPPHH. MMPPHH. AAAHHHH. AAAAAHHHHH!" I almost scream out as my whole body cramps up as my orgasm explodes inside me.

I calm down after a moment, and I realize Nicole is still between my legs. She is softly kissing each thigh as she just holds her two fingers inside of me. I look down and she smiles at me and says. "That was amazing, feeling you squeeze down on my fingers as you came." As she slowly pulls her fingers out and I let out a low moan.

Nicole crawls up beside me and plays with my nipples as I catch my breath. "Nick would have exploded." She says with a giggle. "Watching you orgasm as I went down on you."

I put my hand on her shoulder and push a little trying to roll her over. "What do you think he would..."

Nicole giggles. "Do you think you can just push a Goddess?" She asks giggling as she refers to a movie roll she played. "Nick busted my ass getting in shape for that movie. I Am A Goddess!" She declares holding a pose on the bed. I tickle her ribs, and she shrieks in laughter as she rolls over. "Cheater!" She says as I roll over on top of her. She stops complaining as I kiss her. She wraps her arms around me and holds me tight as we kiss.

It's kind of nice being held tight like this. My boobs are pressed into hers. She has one arm wrapped me, and one hand holding my head to hers with her fingers tangled in my hair. She holds me and we kiss for a long time.

I pull back a bit and she releases her hold on me. I bend down and kiss her neck, and Nicole sighs as I softly kiss her. I move up to her ear and gently bite her earlobe, and I whisper in her ear. "I am going to go down on you and make you cum so hard."

"Ohhhh. I can't wait. I Loved when you went down on me before." She says softly.

I start kissing my way down her body. I stop along the way to lick and nibble on her nipples to be sure they are both hard. She lets out a soft moan as I bite and pull on each nipple. I keep moving down. I lick her belly button and she giggles. "Stop! That tickles." I can't help but give her one or two more licks causing her to squirm and giggle. I move down to her pussy and this giggle quickly change to sighs of pleasure.

I want to make her scream. "Ezzzie, can you tell me what she needs and wants me to do. I want to make her cum hard."

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

For the next few minutes I listen to Ezzie's suggestions. In no time Nicole is loudly gasping. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Everytime I lick and suck on her clit. I can taste her juices flowing out of her. She is already soaked. She is so turned on.

I laugh in my head. "I am French kissing her pussy."

I move from running my tongue through her pussy lips, to flicking and sucking on her clit again. She starts rolling and bucking her hips hard and screams. "FFUUUCCCKKK!!" As she holds her hips up off the bed and then slumps down onto the bed with a deep moan.

"Mission Accomplished. Thank You Ezzie." I say.

"You are welcome, Mary. Nicole would like to cuddle with you. She wants to hold you in her arms." Says Ezzie.

I crawl up beside Nicole. She holds her arms out to me and hugs me. After a nice hug she nudges me so I am spooning against her. She whispers in my ear. "That was the best. No on me has ever made me cum so hard by going down on me." I reach up and hold her hands against me as she softly teases my nipples with her fingertips. We lay like this for a while gossiping until we fall asleep.