Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 16

Story Info
Mary & Liz break up. Mary’s life is full of changes.
11.5k words
4.83
2.6k
2

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

I wake up again in a strange bed. The guest room, that's right. Oh God. I sobbed all over Nicole last night over Liz. She is breaking up with me without ever saying a word to me. God this sucks!

I go to the bathroom and walk out to the kitchen. No one is there but I hear music down a hallway that a think leads to a garage. I walk down the hall and I can see an open door with sunlight shining through it. I peek in and it's a gym. The room has big floor to ceiling windows letting the sun shine in, and Nick is working out. He must have been at it for a while. He is hot and sweaty wearing just snug gym shorts, and I swear his muscles look more muscly now. He turns and sees me. "Hey Good Morning. I hope I didn't wake you." He says as he strains to lift an enormous dumbbell.

"No. I just woke up." I say.

"I heard you had a bad night. Sorry." He says.

I try to pull on my big girl pants. "It sucks." I just say.

"You want to punch something?" He asks.

"What? Really?" I ask.

"Yeah sure. It's a great release, you can just let it all go." He says as he waves me over. I walk towards him and he has some pink boxing gloves and two pink ace bandages. "They're Nicole's." He says as he holds one glove to me to put my hand in. It takes him about 2 minutes and I have on two gloves and my wrists wrapped. He stands beside me and starts punching the air beside me. I mimic him. He steps behind me and holds my arm and wrist a little straighter. "Nice and stiff so you don't hurt your wrist."

After a few more he takes a few steps to the side and I see a his and hers punching bag. His is huge and well beaten. Hers is smaller and pink. He puts his hand on the bag pointing to a spot. "Right there." He says and places one hand behind the bag.

I punch it and I feel like the bag barely moved. "Again." He reaches out and corrects my form. "Again. Double punch. Harder. There you go. Double again."

Before I know it I am panting and sweating. Nick is smiling at me as I stop. "Do you feel a little better?" He asks.

"I think I do." I say.

"It's a great stress reliever, and you went to town at the end. I stopped telling you what to do and you kept punching." He says smiling

I put my fists up to him and he just laughs. He grabs one and then the other unwrapping me. Once they are off he grabs what looks like just a pair of gloves with padding on the knuckles to protect his hands. "This is how I do it." He says and he starts punching the bag. This huge bag is swinging in no time. The weight lifts off the chains and you can hear the chains clinking. He gets a rhythm of punching and grabbing it to stop the swing and punch it again. Just the sounds of the impacts are scary, WHAM. WHAM. WHAM. Dear God he is strong.

He stops and turns back to me breathing a little heavy. All I can say is. "Wow!"

Nicole's voice comes from behind us. "Are you showing off again?"

"No." He says

As I laugh and say. "Yes, but after he showed me how to do it. I had the gloves on and everything."

"She has better form than you do." He says to Nicole with a smile.

She stands in the doorway and cocks her hips to the side. "You don't like my form?" She says teasing him.

Nick pulls off his gloves and move towards Nicole. "I Love your form."

She turns and runs. He bolts through the door and not two seconds later I hear her screeching. I am pretty sure Nick caught her. As I step out into the hallway Nick has grabbed her around her waist from behind, and lifted her up. She is kicking her legs trying to fight while laughing.

Nick effortlessly flips her around so she is cradled in his arms. "My Hero." Nicole giggles as she wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a sweet kiss.

"Your Hero is hungry. How about some breakfast?" He asks.

"Sounds good." She says.

Nick puts her down and slaps her ass. "Great start cooking it while I wash up." He laughs and walks towards their bedroom

"Asshole." Nicole yells after him with a smile on her face.

"Love you too." He says back as he walks down the hallway.

Nicole looks at me. "Can you cook?"

"A little." I say with a smile.

She turns and starts pointing and giving orders. She can obviously cook. In no time we have a big bowl of scrambled eggs, a whole package of turkey bacon, and 6 toasted and buttered English muffins when Nick comes out showered and dressed.

"Mmm smells good." He says as we sit and eat.

As we eat Nicole asks me what I think about acting, and what I want to do when I graduate.

"I am not sure. So many things have changed since I turned 18. At first I was upset with the way my Dad's, well I guess my real estate company, Goldstar, was being run." I say when Nicole speaks up.

"It may be legally yours, but it is ok to call it your Dad's. It's a show of love and respect you have for your parents." She says smiling softly at me. "Are those their wedding rings you are holding?" She asks

I don't even realize I am holding them. "Yes." I say softly.

"I was noticing them on set when you had to take them. Your Mom's ring is beautiful." Nicole says.

I open my hand and look at them. "My Dad designed and had it made for her." I say.

"It looks like it." She says. "So what did you tell your Mom & Dad what you wanted to do when you grew up?"

"I wanted to be a vet." I say with a smile. "I used to torture our German Shepherd growing up. She was always the patient." I say smiling. "She would just sit there and take it."

"Aaww that's cute. Do you still want to be a vet?" She asks.

"Eeew no. Blood and stuff. Nope." I say smiling. "But my Dad always said I can be anything I want to. I just had to find something that I love." I stare ahead for a moment remembering Mom & Dad.

"I think you found it already." Nicole says.

"I did?" I ask.

"Yes. Ben & Karen's Kids. You are always so passionate and honest when you are talking about it. You almost light up." Says Nicole.

"You honestly care about children and young people that need help. It was obvious in the speech you gave at the Christmas for Kids charity event." She says.

"How do you know about that?" I ask surprised.

Nicole giggles. "The charity posted it. I was looking at their site to see if there was any info about who won our auction, or how much it went for. You are a natural talking to people about both charities."

I can feel myself blush. "Thank you. I guess I want to keep working for them both, but I have to earn a living. I want to learn to network like your agent Tom." I say looking at Nick.

"Oh shit. That's easy." He says picking up his phone. I can hear it ring on speaker.

"Wow how lucky am I to be talking to you twice in 24 hours." Says Tom's voice on the phone.

"How would you like to do me and Nicole a favor?" Asks Nick.

"Depends on two things. One how big of a favor, and two does this increase my chances of getting to represent both halves of Hollywood's favorite couple?" He asks.

Nicole smiles and speaks up. "You do us this favor, give us that couple rate you promised last night and yes next year we are both yours." She says.

"Shoot." He says.

"I want you to let Mary intern there during school vacations. I want you to teach her how the networking of a Hollywood agent works, and this is not a free internship." Says Nick.

"Done! I would be happy to. Send me her email and I will have one of my people reach out to her." He says.

"Tom, one of your best people or you. I don't want her just getting coffee and delivering contracts to be signed." Says Nick a tad seriously.

"Nick, I promise you I will take care of her. Send me her info." Says Tom.

I can't help it. I yell out. "Thank you, Tom." I am so excited.

"You are welcome, Mary. One condition though, Mary." He says.

Nick turns the phone towards me. "What's that?" I ask.

"Good grades, and no bad or inappropriate social media posts. As a representative for two charities and now as an employee of my company you must keep an upstanding image. Do you understand?" He asks.

"I do, Sir. Thank You!" I say with a big smile.

Nick has a big smile, that you can hear in his voice. "Thank you, Tom."

"Anytime, Big Man. Nicole, I look forward to next year." He says.

"Me too, Tom. Thank you." Says Nicole, and Nick ends the call.

I hop up and wrap my arms around Nick's neck and hug him. "I have a Job. Thank You So Much." I say.

He laughs and wraps an arm around me. "You are welcome."

"So what should we do before we drop you at the airport?" Asks Nicole.

"Something fun." I say.

"I know just the place." Says Nick. Nicole groans, and Nick smiles. "Yes!" He proclaims.

Nicole looks at me. "The 13 year olds favorite place is the amusement park." She says.

"Really?" I ask smiling.

"They have this huge roller coaster." Says Nick smiling.

"Awsome!" I say.

Nicole laughs. "There you go. She can go on all those crazy rides with you." She turns to me. "I hate those things."

Nick grabs the last three slices of bacon, puts them on an English muffin and stuffs it in his mouth as he gets up. "Let's go." He says with a muffled voice.

To avoid backtracking and travel time. I pack up and take my stuff with us. The day is a blast. We go on the giant coaster and the twisty looping one twice. We go on water rides and get soaked. Nicole goes on the tamer rides with us. They end up taking a lot of pictures with people, and they are so nice to people. One guy got a little pushy and Nick just glared at him. The guy backed right down.

Before I know it I am being dropped off at the airport. I sleep on the flight and it's late when I land. The airport is quiet, except for the people getting their luggage from my flight. I haven't taken three steps into the public area when I hear Ezzie.

She is laughing. "Look out!"

Just then I see Zeena charging at me with her leash dragging behind her. Anna is trying to chase her, and I see Auntie and Uncle behind her. I smile just as Zeena tries to come to a stop in front of me, but she slides on the polished floor. She takes me out and before I know it she is on top of me. Rubbing her head into me. Giving me kisses. Spinning in excitement. She is so happy to see me.

"Ezzie, a little help please." I say.

"Oh she missed you." She says, honestly sounding happy.

Zeena then lays across my legs, allowing me to sit up and give her some lovin's. I look up and Anna is recording us. "I suppose you got her knocking me over?" I say smiling at her.

"Oh yeah." She laughs.

This is so nice. I needed this. I stand up and hug Anna, Uncle and then Auntie. Auntie hugs me tight. She reaches down and pushes some hair behind my ear. She has a concerned look on her face. "Are you ok?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Are you sure. It's ok to not be. Breakups can hurt." She says softly.

I just breakdown again and cry. "No." I cry as she holds me to her. "Ezzie, how does she know?" I ask as my tears finally stop. Zeena is glued to my leg on one side and Auntie has her arm around on the other side of me as we walk out.

"Last night after you fell asleep. Nicole opened your phone by pointing it at your face and called Auntie. Auntie was very glad Nicole called her, and thanked her for looking out for you. Nicole said you were like a little sister she never had. Nicole promised she would keep your mind off it today, and make sure you had fun." Says Ezzie.

Aaww Nicole is so sweet. We get home and we all sit up as I tell them all about the movie. I skim over some of the intimate stuff for Uncle. Auntie sends him to bed. He has to get up in the morning.

Auntie gives me a soft smile. "Ok. What happened with Liz. I cry again and Anna hugs me. I tell them everything right up to her not answering my calls and sending me right to voicemail. We talk for a while and then Auntie declares it's time for bed.

It's nice spending a few days at home with everyone. I needed it. I get back to school and every trace of Liz in our room is gone. I can't believe it. I just stand in the room staring at empty spots on shelves and in the closet.

Amy comes up behind me and hugs me. "Sorry Mary. She showed up yesterday and just said she was moving out." She says.

I don't know where it comes from. "I need to go to the gym." I say pulling away from her. I put on some gym clothes and walk out. I am on autopilot walking across campus. Before I know it I am in the gym standing in front of a big punching bag. I let out a small scream and start punching. I keep at it until I am sweaty and exhausted.

I am standing there panting and I hear a guy behind me. "I would hate to be the guy that pissed you off." He says jokingly.

I turn and look. He is kind of cute and muscular. Not like Nick, but nice arms and chest. "Actually a girl pissed me off." I say.

"Need a hand?" He asks pointing to my gloves

"Sure." I say holding my gloves out.

He makes small talk. "So you have good form. How long have you been doing this?"

"It's my second time." I say.

"What? No way." He says with a smile.

"Yeah way." I say with a smile. "I had a good teacher."

"I guess so. You gave that bag a better beating then a lot of guys have." He says handing me the gloves. "Your Mary, right?" He asks.

I groan. "Yup that's me." I say.

"I think it's really cool what you did for those guys. I saw the write up on the school's website. A lot of people don't know what it's like for us." He says.

"For us? Ezzie, is he serious or is he trying to hit on me?" I say thinking it's the later.

"Both Mary, like you, he lost both his parents in a car accident, but he was younger. He went into foster care and got lucky. He was adopted by a nice family. He also thinks you are very cute." Says Ezzie.

I just sigh. "I am sorry I don't even know your name." I say.

He holds out his hand. "I am Jim, it's nice to meet you."

I shake his hand. He has a soft gentle handshake. But I am exhausted right now and still hurting from Liz. "Ezzie, can you make him believe I am just exhausted and drained. I just can't right now." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Tell you what. You look totally spent. Next time I will let you give some tips on the bag. If you will do some yoga with me." Jim says.

"You do yoga?" I ask with a smile. "Most guys don't."

"My Mom, well my adoptive Mom teaches yoga. So I kinda just picked it up. It's great for core strengthening." He says with a smile. "You go get some sleep, and we can do our punching bag/yoga workout another time." He says with a smile. He pulls out his phone and flips his contact to me. I hear my phone buzz on the bench. "Text me whenever." He says.

"Thanks." I say and I walk out. I am giggling in my head as I walk the quad. "He was really trying to hit on me wasn't he, Ezzie." I say.

"He was, Mary. He was watching you for about the last minute. He thinks you have a cute bum." Says Ezzie.

"Stop!" I giggle. "He is kind of cute with his curly blond hair and blue eyes. He isn't as muscular and tall as Nick, but very few people are. Is he a nice guy though?" I ask.

"Mary, I didn't sense any ill intent or malice from him. He thinks you are cute, and was thinking of asking you out." Says Ezzie.

"Right and then asking me to bed." I sigh.

"Actually, no Mary. He was admiring your curves, and your cute bum." She giggles. "But he wasn't actually thinking of having sex with you." Ezzie says.

Hmmm I think as I realize I am back at my dorm. Amy is sitting in the common area.

"She has been sitting there since you left. She is worried about you." Says Ezzie.

I smile at her. "Have you been waiting for me?" I ask knowing the answer.

"Maybe. I just wanted to make sure you were ok." Amy says with a smile.

"I need a shower. Do you want to talk while I shower?" I ask.

"Sure." She says cheerfully as she gets up.

I go into my room. Strip off my sweaty stuff, wrap a towel around me and grab my shower stuff. Amy sits on the vanity and we talk about anything but Liz.

We walk back to my room and sit on my bed. Amy sits behind me and starts brushing my wet hair. "Ok, spill it. What happened?" Amy asks softly.

I tell her the whole story. I am upset, but I manage not to cry. I get a little weepy, but I don't cry. She is so good. She just listens. I finish my story. I turn my head to her. "So what happened yesterday?" I ask.

"Unfortunately she wasn't very talkative. She said she just couldn't handle the spotlight anymore, and was moving out." Says Amy.

I fall over onto my side on the bed and cry. "Oh Mary." Amy sighs as she lies behind me. She puts and arm under my head and one over my ribs holding me to her and just soothes me as I cry it out.

As I calm down I snuggle back into her and I can't help but feel a bit of a hardon. I turn back and smile at her. "Really?" I ask as I grind my bum against her.

"Sorry. Sometimes it has a mind of its own." She sighs.

I wiggle against her again. "Really?" I ask again.

"I am holding a sexy girl in my arms. She is wrapped in a towel that is getting loose, and she is now grinding against me. So yes I am getting excited." She says with a smile. Something clicks inside of me. I want her to fuck me, hard and fast. I turn in her arms and I can feel the towel pull off me. I am now naked in her arms. I move and kiss her, slipping my tongue in her mouth. She is surprised and unsure what to do.

She pulls back from the kiss. "Mary, are you sure?" She asks.

"Ezzie, I want her to just Fuck me, anyway she wants. I just want to get fucked. Can you make her do that please?" I say as I move into kiss Amy again.

"Done, Mary. She is so turned on right now she will ravage you." Says Ezzie.

Amy surprises me when she pushes me off her. She stands up, pulls off her shirt, and pushes her shorts off. I love looking at Amy. She has beautiful boobs and then a lovely dick. It's like the best of both worlds sometimes. She is a soft woman, but has a nice hard dick to fuck you with.

She reaches forward and grabs my arm. She pulls me to the edge of the bed. "You want me to fuck you? I want you to suck me. Get to it." She says as she pulls me forward towards her cock. I open my mouth and hear myself gag a little as she pushes deep into my mouth.

She holds my head in place and pumps her hardon in and out of my mouth. I can hear my breathing get labored. I can feel the drool dripping out of my mouth. Amy has never been this rough before, but it's exactly what I want. I just want to be fucked.

She pulls out of my mouth and pushes on my shoulders. "Hands and knees." Amy says. I get on my hands and knees and back up to the edge of the bed. I feel lube dribbling down my ass crack. "I want to give your pussy a good long fucking." She says and I moan in anticipation of it. "But you have me close. So I am fucking your ass first." Amy says as I feel her cock against my asshole.

I don't have time to even think. She pushes against me, my ass holds for a heartbeat, and then opens up letting her cock sink into my ass. Luckily my face is already half buried in the comforter. "FUUUUCK!" I scream as she plows into my ass. She pulls out and shoves back in. "AAAAHHHHHH!" I scream as she fucks me.

Her dick feels Huge. My ass is so Full, Stretched, and it burns a tad but I am so turned on. I can't help myself. I reach between my legs and rub my clit. "That's it. Play with your clit and make yourself orgasm while I fuck your ass. I want to feel you squeeze my dick when you cum." Amy says to me.

Not a minute later. She lets out a deep sexy groan and jams herself into my ass hard. I gasp in surprise at the force of the final push in. She stays buried deep in my ass and I can feel her body stiffen and jerk a little. That's all I needed. My fingers are flying across my clit. I gasp and I can feel my body shiver. "AAHHHHH AAHHH!" As a nice orgasm flows through me.

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers