Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I do I am sure I squeeze Amy's dick. She lets out a soft stuttering gasp and pulls out of my ass. Oh my ass. It was so intense when she just shoved herself in. It was so much. It was just Wow. I fall forward flat onto the bed and let out a deep breath. Amy falls on the bed beside me. She smiles at me. I can see the lust still burning in her eyes. "Now after I catch my breath I am fucking your pussy." She says as she reaches forward and teases my nipples with just the tips of her fingernail. It sends shivers down my spine.

"I can't wait." I say as I let out a deep breath.

We lay there for a moment when Amy reaches out and pulls me towards her. She pushes my head towards her half hard cock. I just open my mouth as she pushes her wilting dick into my mouth. She holds my head down on her. "Once you have me nice and hard you are going to climb on top of me, and I am going to watch you grind on me until you orgasm." She says.

I just moan as I feel her cock stiffen in my mouth. She lets me pull back some to avoid choking on her as she gets hard and grows into my throat. She holds my head firmly and just says. "Deep breath." As she pushes my head down. I almost puke. I gag as she pushes the tip of her dick into my throat and moans in pleasure. "That feels fantastic." She moans as she lets go of my head.

I can't help but to pull my head up off her. I cough and drool trying not to puke. Amy doesn't seem to notice. She is just staring at me as she pulls on my arm. "Climb on top of me."

I cough one last time, and wipe the drool from my mouth. "Yes Ma'am." I moan. I straddle her hips, reach down under me. I wrap my hand around her, hold her up straight and sink down onto her with a moan. I can't help but think of how different her smoother dick and smaller tappered head slips right inside me. It feels so nice, but Nick's thicker ridged head scraping inside of me felt so nice too.

I rock my hips against Amy and moan. "This is so nice."

Amy reaches up and pulls on my nipples. "I want more than nice." She sighs, as her hands slide down my body. She grips my hips and rocks them harder against her. She keeps the same pace with me but grinds me harder against her.

"Uunnhhhh." I sigh. It feels so nice.

"That's it Mary. Cum for me. I want to watch your beautiful face as you cum." Amy says as she continues pulling hard on my hips. Over and over she pulls me hard against her. My clit is grinding against the small tuft of hair she has above her cock.

Oh God, I am going to cum again. "AAHH. AAHH." I can't help but moan every time I grind my clit against Amy. OH GOD! "AAAHHH. AAAHHH. AAAHHH!" I moan grinding against her. "FUUUCCKK!" I gasp and fall flat against Amy as I cum hard again.

She wraps her arms around me and holds me. "Oh that feels so nice." Amy sighs into my neck. "But I don't want nice." She says rolling me off her. She kneels behind me, grabs my hips and pulls me onto my knees. My face is in the pillows, my ass is in the air, and I let out a moan as Amy pushes her dick right into my pussy. She goes right to it. She has a tight grip on my hips as she starts giving me a good hard fucking.

I can't help grunting as she fucks me. "Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." She is pulling me back to her, her balls are slapping my clit, and she just keeps fucking me.

Loud, wet fucking sounds are all you can hear over our labored breathing. "You like me just fucking you nice and hard, don't you?" Amy asks.

I don't answer her so she lets go of my hips with both hands, and spanks each ass cheek. I can feel my orgasm building. I don't know if Amy realizes it or not, but right now I feel like I can barely breath. I was about to answer, but I gasp in surprise as she spanks me. She grabs my ass cheeks and I feel her thumb push into my ass. "Answer Me!" She says sternly.

I gasp and scream as my orgasm slams into me. "YESSSSS!" As I feel my whole body quiver.

Amy pulls out her thumb and cock and rolls me onto my side. She sits back on her heels catching her breath. I smile as I look at her. I can still see the lust on her face as she smiles at me. I look at her whole body, her cheeks and chest are flushed, her nipples are hard, and her hardon is sticking straight out from her. It looks angry, it is so red and wet with my juices.

She stares right at me. I watch her eyes travel down my body. She stops and stares at my pussy. "I am not stopping until I cum inside you hot little pussy." She says, and I swear I feel my pussy throb. I roll onto my back, bend my knees up and spread my legs wide as a wordless invitation to her. She just groans and climbs over me. She angles her hips and pushes forward. She is off target just a tad. Her dick catches and then slips right in. We both moan as we look into each other's eyes.

She starts a nice steady in and out pace. I reach up and wrap my arms around her neck and pull her to me to kiss. It's a nice soft passionate kiss. I realize I want all of her inside me. I lift my legs and wrap them around her waist. I use my heels on her ass to pull her deeper into me. Amy buries her face into my neck kissing and nibbling on me that send shivers through my whole body.

Amy whispers breathlessly in my ear after just a couple of minutes. "I am not lasting long. I am going to cum soon."

I pull her from my neck and kiss her. "Do it." I kiss her cheek. "Fuck me." I kiss her lips. "Cum for me." I kiss her, and hold her face so is looking right at me. She is right there. I can see it. "Do it, Beautiful. Cum inside my hot wet pussy." I keep egging her on. "I want to watch your beautiful face as I milk the cum out of you. I want your cum inside of me." I say smiling at her.

I watch her face scrunch up and she grunts as she shoves inside of me. I feel her whole body go stiff and then relax. After a moment she rolls off me panting. I lay beside her smiling. I reach out and push some hair out of her face, and I sigh. "Thank you Amy."

"Thank you?" She asks with a smile. "I basically attacked you, and Had My Way with you." She says using air quotes.

"I know and I Loved every moment of it." I say smiling.

She reaches out and hugs me tight. "I am happy to be of service." She giggles. I pull back and look at her. All of a sudden I feel emotional. "What's wrong?" She asks seeing the look on my face.

"I don't want to be alone in this room tonight. Will you stay with me?" I ask nervously.

"Of course, Sweetie." She says kissing my forehead and hugging me softly. She lets me go and smiles at me. "Turn over." She says nudging my shoulders. I roll over and she spoons behind me, hugging me to her.

Before I know it I am waking up to my alarm. I get up and head to the bathroom as quietly as I can to let Amy sleep. When I come back she is awake. I thank her for sleeping with me, give her a big hug and head out to a long day of classes.

Classes are a good distraction. They keep me from thinking about Liz too much. When I get back to the dorms Amy & Anna are standing there smiling. "What is going on?" I ask. "What are you two up to?"

They each take one of my hands and pull me inside. Anna starts. "Well this morning Amy called me and told be she spent the night with you like we used to, because you didn't want to be alone in the room."

Amy picks up. "I told her we talked ourselves to sleep basically and then we came up with a great idea." She says as we are now at my dorm room door. Instantly I notice the Liz & Mary sign, is replaced with a large fancy sign in a pretty script that just says Mary.

We open the door and inside are most of my other dorm mates. "SURPRISE!" They all yell.

"Oh My God!" I gasp. My entire room is redecorated. The furniture is moved around. There are new curtains, bedding and fresh flowers.

"Mom was calling me before we even got back from shopping." Anna laughs. "Asking what I was buying. She Loved the idea. The flowers are from her."

They push me into the room, and Amy starts talking. "We all pitched in where we could. The guys came down and helped us move the stuff around. We washed all the sheets, got you a new comforter, curtains and picked up a few cute things and Tad-Da!" She says waving her arms.

"You Guys...". I say and stop as I get emotional.

Anna hugs me. "I always have your back, Cous." She says in my ear.

"Thank you." I say giving her a big hug. I then move around the room giving everyone a hug. My room is crowded so we move out into the common area. This turns into all us girls talking and laughing. All the guys are working or in class. So I order a bunch of pizzas and a case of sodas for everyone with some extras for the guys. At least they can heat it up later.

Anna stays later and we spend some time alone in my room. Anna gives me a dirty smile. "So you slept with Amy last night, huh?"

"Ezzie, did Amy tell her anything?" I ask.

"Just that she cuddled with you until you both fell asleep. If you are asking if Amy said anything about you two having sex last night. No she didn't." Says Ezzie.

Whew! "Stop Anna!" I laugh. "Nothing like that. She was concerned about me. Actually a guy hit on me last night." I say.

"No Way!" Says Anna. "Really? You gotta tell me more."

I click on his information he sent me and pull up his social media. I hand it to Anna, and she starts scrolling. "He is a cutie." She says, as she glances up at me. "Is he nice?" She asks, flipping through his stuff.

"He seems nice." I say.

"Oh my, he does yoga? Look at him stretching." Anna gives me a dirty smile. "Are you thinking about him stretching you out?" She asks.

"ANNA!" I laugh.

"What?" She laughs. "Can't I ask? I mean we did already agree you like playing for both teams, right?"

"OH MY GOD! STOP!" I laugh.

"Come on. Spill it." She says.

I tell her the whole story. Nick showing me how to hit a punching bag. Me being mad and wanting to hit something, and going to the gym. Jim showing up and helping me take the gloves off. Him offering the yoga/punching training. At this point she laughs. "HAHA! See he does want to stretch you out."

She holds up my phone that's still open. "I say you should answer him. Jim, what night would be good for you this week to train together. And send." She says and turns the phone to me.

"Oh My God! You really texted him?" I ask shocked. I thought she was joking. "Anna!" I gasp.

She tosses the phone to me and no sooner do I catch it, and it dings. I have a message. Anna laughs. "Sounds like he is definitely interested."

"I can't believe you did that." I say opening the text. "Oh...". I softly say.

Anna giggles. "So he said anytime right?"

Crap how did she guess that. He actually responded "Any night this week works for me." I read to her. I then look up at her and she is smiling. "I hate you. You know this right?" I sigh.

"I know. So what night? Maybe I should visit the gym this week." She says smiling.

"Ezzie!" I say in my head.

"She is teasing, Mary. She just wants to see you happy." Says Ezzie.

ME - What works for you?

JIM - Any night but lots fewer people after 7p

I read this to Anna. "Oohhh, he wants to be alone with you." She giggles.

Uggh!

ME - Tomorrow at 7p

JIM - Done. I look forward to seeing you.

ME - Ok. See you then.

"Ok." I mumble to myself. "I sent just Ok?" I say, shaking my head.

Anna comes closer and gives me a big hug. "I Love You."

"I Love you too. Thank you for helping with the room." I say as we separate.

"Thank Amy. It was all her idea." Anna says. "I gottta go though. I have a paper I need to write."

I walk her out, and in the common room Amy and her girlfriend or friend Andy are there. I don't know how Amy and she are categorizing it. I know it's not a secret exactly, but they aren't broadcasting to just anyone that Amy is basically a woman with a penis and boobs. While Andy is a post OP Transgender person.

Andy honestly is a beautiful girl. I never would have guessed that she is Trans. I have never really met Andy so Amy makes all the introductions. Anna leaves, and Amy says she and Andy need to study with a big smile as the head for her room. I giggle to myself. Sure you are going to study.

I head back to my room to actually study when I get a text. It's Sylvie.

SYLVIE - Can I call? You you busy?

I don't bother responding. I FaceTime her. "HI Stranger!" I say.

"Sorry! I deserve that, but I have been super super busy at work. I have barely been home long enough to do laundry from one assignment before I am off to another. In fact..". She says as she turns the phone towards her bed with a half packed suitcase. "But enough about me. What about you Miss Hollywood? You were in Hollywood filming a movie part and you didn't call and give me the dirt? I am hurt." She says with a fake sad face.

I tell her about All about it. I tell her every dirty detail. At the end of it she giggles. "I knew you had an inner pervert in there somewhere." She says.

"Hey!" I say.

"It's a compliment and you know it." She laughs. "So have you set up another game with The Bats? They are playing The Coyotes just before the Memorial Day weekend."

"Um, I don't know. My lawyer has been handling the charity stuff while I am at school. Shit! Hold on." I say.

I text Mike, ask him and go back to Sylvie. It takes just a minute for Mike to reply. The Bats want to do the Saturday afternoon game with The Coyotes. It's a nationally televised game, so there will be a larger audience. The Coyotes want me to come to the series in late August which is again a Saturday day nationally televised game.

I read the text to Sylvie. I watch her start typing out an email. She smiles up at the screen. "I promise you Mary, I will make it work. I will be there for The Coyote's home game. I will make it a one year follow up interview." She says.

"That will be Awesome." I say and then I see another message from Mike. "Sylvie I am really sorry, but Mike is saying it's important. I need to call him."

"We are both busy girls." Giggles Sylvie. "Let's not wait so long between calls again." She says.

"Deal." I say, and we end the call.

I call Mike, and he smiles when he sees me. "How is my favorite client?" He asks?

"Your favorite pain in the ass is more like it." I say. "Listen Mike if it's about the expensive dinner...". I start to say.

"No, not at all. That was a Very Nice thing you did. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the dollar amount, but your Auntie warned me beforehand so I was prepared." He laughs. "This is about the charity."

"What's up?" I ask.

"Well two things. It's been a lot for me to handle on top of everything else. I know we talked about maybe in the future hiring someone, but I think the future is now." Says Mike. "I think when you come home we need to interview a few people. You are going to have to work closely with this person so I want you to be able to play nice with them." Mike says.

"Oh come on!" I sigh. "How long will that take. I was planning on interning at a talent agency this summer. Now you want me to interview people, and go to a Bats game in May, and a Coyote's game in August."

"You left out something, Mary." He says with a big smile.

"What else is there?" I ask realizing I am whining.

"You remember the Randolph's? They are the owners of The Coyotes." Asks Mike.

"Of course I do." I say.

"Well there is a small local college out there that would like to open a Ben & Karen's Kids dorm in their school. He gave them my contact info, and they got in touch with me." Mike says.

"Wait....What??" I ask, unsure I heard him right.

"You heard me." He laughs. "They have been doing lots of small local fundraisers, but they have been having a bit of a hard time. They want to do more for the kids, but their funds are limited. They are building new dorms now. They will build it, if we will run it. They have already agreed to all the stipulations we have in place currently. We just have to agree to support the kids like we do now." He says.

I am speechless. Mike smiles at me, and taps his finger to his chest. "They are proud of you, you know that right?" He says in a soft tone. I don't realize it again, but I am holding Mom & Dad's rings in my hand.

I get nervous. "Can we do this, Mike? Are we biting off more than we can chew?"

"Do you want to help more kids, or do you want the dorm at Andrews to be fully funded for the next 30 odd years, and do no more?" He asks with a serious look on his face.

"I am scared. I don't want to fail them Mike. I don't want to promise some kids something and not be able to deliver on that promise." I say softly.

"Mary, look at me." He says softly. "You will never fail your Mom & Dad. Never! Do you hear me?" He says.

"Yes, but...". I start.

"No Buts." He says firmly. "You were and are, their pride and joy. You are the perfect mix of them both. You are a beautiful caring young woman. They are so proud of you. I am sure of it." He says wiping at his eyes.

"Thank you, Mike." I say. "Does the charity really have that much money?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary. There is Plenty of money. You are Very Good at raising money. There is your original $15 million endowment, and $7.15 million in donations. That's all in, baseball games, the interviews and the movies. After expenditures there is just about $21 million in the account." He says.

"Well there goes my internship." I sigh.

"Do you want me to call them and explain it? I can ask them to push it off to next summer?" Mike asks.

"No, I will do it." I sigh. We end the call and I call Nicole. After we say hi, I get right to it. "Would you, Nick or Tom be mad if I asked to do the internship next summer?"

Nicole looks at me for a moment. "That depends on why." She says.

I tell her everything I just found out tonight. The Bats game, The Coyotes game, interviewing someone for the charity, and a second college. Nicole is smiling the whole time, but gets super excited when she hears about the second college. She is so proud of me.

She is sure Tom will understand. "Or he won't be my agent." Giggles Nicole. "If he says anything, you tell him I told you I am sure he would understand. Not to mention you have Nick's movie premiere in June, and mine, well ours is scheduled for Thanksgiving weekend. Hey, that will be the one year anniversary of when we met on Alan's show, and we will be on his show again."

I sigh. "Wow, so much has happened so fast."

"Ok, so let's end this call so you can send Tom an email right now. Make it very professional. Outline all your charities commitments that you weren't aware of, and let's see what he says. Ok?" Says Nicole.

"Yes Ma'am." I say.

I try writing the email, but I can't make it sound good. I get frustrated and think maybe if I go hit the punching bag like Nick said. I look at the clock. It's a little late. I think about texting Jim, but he has probably left the gym already. Plus I am meeting him tomorrow. I just need to vent my frustration tonight.

I walk in and Jim is walking out. "Well hello." He says with a big smile. "You are a little early for our workout tomorrow night."

"No, I am just frustrated. My summer just got all messed up and I thought hitting something like Nick showed me might help." I say.

"Just frustrated?" He asks.

"Well, and a little bummed out." I sigh.

"You want yoga then. Come on, I will show you some poses." He says.

"No, you were headed out." I say and I notice his hair is a little wet with sweat, and his tee shirt is wet near the center of his chest. He looks cute.

"To do absolutely nothing." He says. "Come on. Let's do some warm up stretches. I need to know how flexible you are." He says seriously.

He sits us on the floor first, and spreads his legs wide in front of me. I can't stretch my legs as far as him, so he moves his feet in, so we are foot to foot facing each other. He reaches out and holds my hands. He slowly pulls me forward until I groan. I sit up and pull him forward as I lean back some. He gets his chin right to the floor as he looks up at me. On my third or forth bend down I look down, and can't help noticing a surprising bulge. Wow! I mean it could be the angle or the stretch, but it looks nice. From there we move to a few different standing poses.