Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 17

Story Info
Jim and Mary have sex
7.7k words
4.82
2.4k
0

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
957 Followers

Jim has taken me out two weekends in a row. He is so sweet and nice. We do yoga twice a week in the evenings. He is always such a gentleman. Even last week when I wore very snug and revealing workout clothes.

Ezzie has assured me he is definitely interested. Jim & I have talked about Liz breaking up with me. Ezzie has told me he is trying to be a gentleman, and trying to be respectful of the fact I just broke up with Liz.

We are doing yoga, which I have gotten better at, and I have caught him in the mirror checking me out. He keeps stealing glances when he thinks I am not looking. I keep noticing his bulge, and I swear I am going to start drooling from both ends. I am so horny.

"Fuck this." I sigh as I grab some water. I am near the door, and I see the door stopper to wedge the door open, that is currently closed. There are no windows in the room. I kick the wedge to the door, and wedge it under the door. Now no one can open it.

Jim is on a bench curling some dumbbells. I walk over and straddle his hips with a big smile. He drops the weights, as I lay over him and kiss him. I give him a big wet sloppy kiss. I don't want there to be any doubt in his head about what I want. He wraps his arms around me and holds me to him. I pull back from the kiss. "Here? Now?" He asks breathlessly.

I sit up and grind on him. Ohhh he is not small. I drop my hands to his chest, and rub my hands up and down his chest. He reaches up and cups a boob in each hand and gives me a gentle squeeze. "Mmmmm." I moan. I swear just having him do that makes me tingle. I sit up and pull my shirt off, as I do I grab the bottom of my sports bra pulling it off too.

My shirt is still stuck on my head when Jim's hands reach back up to my now naked boobs. "You are gorgeous." He says softly as I finally pull my shirt and bra off over my head My hair is a tangled mess in front of my face. I am far from gorgeous right now.

I sigh as I pull my hair out of my face, and he pulls on my nipples. I lean forward and give him a deep kiss, as I do he reaches under my arms and pulls me up. I move up his body until I feel his mouth latch onto my nipple as he sucks and licks it. "Oooohhh." I sigh as he gets one nipple and hard and then moves to the other one.

My whole body is tingling. I want him. I pull back, and feel his teeth scrap over my nipple as I pull away. "Where are you going?" He sighs as I stand up.

"I want you." I say as I put my hands on the elastic of his shorts. His eyes go wide but he lifts his hips. I pull his shorts and underwear down in one pull. "Oh Wow!" I say as his hardon springs up. I yank his shorts off over one sneaker, and push his legs apart at his knees. I kneel on the padded floor and reach out to hold his hardon.

I don't have small dainty hands, and my fingers just miss touching as I hold him in my hand. I giggle in my head. He is Larry Sized. He isn't as long as the dildo, but he is just as thick. I stroke him up and down, and don't even think about it. I just move forward and push my mouth down over the head. Now I get why Anna says her jaw gets sore. I have never had a dick this thick in my mouth before. My jaw is stretched open. It's the best I can do to keep the head in my mouth. I lick the tip running my tongue along and under the pronounced ridge of his head. I get a taste of precum and I moan.

I hear Jim moan. "Oh Fuck! You're Amazing!" He gasps.

I pull my mouth off him and smile. "Your dick is sooo thick." I sigh as I rub my jaw.

"I am sorry." He says.

"Sorry? I love it." I say as I bend back down to prove it, and I suck him back in my mouth.

"OH FUCK!" He moans.

I do my best to suck on him, and keep my teeth off him. I can't help my teeth touching him sometimes, but they are soft touches, and he never complains. I think of how full the Larry Sized vibrator feels, only now it's going to be a real live big dick. I stand up and push my shorts and panties off. I have to have him inside me. I am dripping just thinking about it.

I stand before Jim totally naked. He has a look of lust on his face. "You are so sexy." He moans.

"Thank you." I giggle as I move to straddle him.

"Wait!" He gasps. "Mary, I don't have a rubber."

Fuck that's a cold splash of reality. I stop and think of my last period, and I smile. "We are safe." I say.

He holds out his hands stopping me. "Mary, Are You Sure?" He asks.

I bend down to him and give him a passionate kiss. "I am sure." I say as I move back and crouch over him. I reach down and hold him in place as I sit down on him. I gasp as he pushes into me, and it is a push. I have to push down, and then he pops in. I hold myself still for a moment try to get used to him. "FUCCKK!" I moan/sigh.

"OH SHIT!" Jim gasps as he pops inside of me. "This Feels Fantastic!"

"WAIT! WHAT? Ezzie, is he saying he is a virgin?" I ask, shocked.

"He has been with two girls. One tried to blow him, but mostly licked and jerked him until he came. She was disgusted by the amount of cum he shot all over her. The second girl tried, but couldn't get him inside her. She was licking and blowing him and he came in her mouth. She had a coughing fit, screaming he almost drowned her." Says Ezzie.

"Oh I want to see that, Ezzie." I say as I look at Jim. "If this is Fantastic, how is thhiiisss?" I hiss, as I push down until he is all the way inside me. "FFFUUUCCKKKK!" I moan. "You are So Thick."

"Ooohhh!" He gasps. "I...Am...Sorrry! Oh shit! You are so hot and tight and oh shit!" He smiles at me.

I roll my hips and we both groan. "Ezzie, please warn me when he is going to cum." I say.

"Of course, Mary." She says.

It feels like he is a hard, hot baseball bat inside of me. It's Amazing. "Jim, I am 99% sure it's safe, but tell me when you are about to cum. I will finish you with my hand, ok?" I say, and I can hear the breathlessness in my voice.

"Yeah...ugh...I promise." He gasps.

Ezzie starts to warn me, when Jim speaks up. The are almost in stereo. "Mary, he is.. I am.. about to cum."

Damn, I was getting there, but I so want to see this. I hope off him and grab his dick and start stroking him. As I step back off him. I don't make it. I swear I feel him swell in my hand, and I can feel the cum squirting up inside his dick, as he explodes. Two long squirts hit me in the chest. One right on my boob, and another right on my chest bone. I really feel both of them squirt against me. I watch as a third one, just lands on my nipple, and then he oozes all over my hand.

I am shocked. I am a mess. "I am so sorry." Jim moans.

I look up at him. "Sorry? That was Amazing!" I say standing up. I look at the cum all over my boobs and hand. Jim has a bunch all over his stomach. I don't even think about it. I lift my hand to my mouth and lick his cum. "It's a mess, but it's a sexy fucking mess." I say as I step back over him and lay against him. I hadn't thought about it until I felt it. The cum on my chest, and his stomach now smears between both of us. Now we are both a mess as I kiss him.

I pull back some and look in his eyes. "So was I your first?"

He looks a tad embarrassed. "How did you know?" He asks.

I kiss him again. It's a tender loving kiss. "The way you said this feels fantastic. Like you had never felt it before."

He sighs. "I was too thick. They couldn't, and then got mad when I came so much."

I hold his face in my hands. "You are definitely thick, and it will take some getting used to, but you feel so nice inside me." I say.

"It Feels Amazing being inside you." He says with a smile.

"And I can't wait to feel you explode inside of me." I say smiling.

"Inside you?" He asks surprised.

"I am going to the clinic tomorrow and getting on the pill. I want to feel every inch of you, not a rubber." I say feeling the lust building inside of me. I grind my hips against him and feel him still nice and hard. "Right now I want you to fuck me from behind until I orgasm. I was so close when you came." I say as I look at his shocked face.

"Yes Ma'am." He says as he moves to get up.

I rest my arms on the bench and wiggle my butt at him as he steps behind me. "Fuck!" He sighs as he holds my hips still. He fumbles for a bit, and then I feel the thick head of his cock wedge itself inside me. I can help but groan. Jim stops and rubs my hips and bum as he stays still inside of me. "Are you ok?" He asks concerned.

"Absolutely." I sigh. "Just go slow at first. You feel amazing and almost too much at the same time. I just need to get used to you." I say as I push my hips back and groan.

Jim takes the hint and holds my hips a little hard and pushes in a little more and then back. "Fuck you are so tight." He groans.

"Only because I have a really thick dick fucking me so nice." I sigh. Jim gets a little more daring and pushes more into me until he is all the way in. "GOD, You Feel So Good!" I gasp.

Jim starts giving me a nice steady fucking. I swear I can feel the ridge of his head, and every bump and vein on his shaft inside of me. Fuck, he is filling me up. Back and forth. In and out, he fucks me. I can hear myself panting as his big dick fucks in and out of me. My orgasm is speeding towards me at 100mph.

"GGGAAAHHHH!" I scream as I orgasm.

"FUUUCCKKK! Groans Jim. He keeps fucking me as my pussy spasms, and he groans as he jabs his hips into me with small hard thrusts.

He jerks into me twice, and then he holds me to him staying deep inside me. I feel my whole body shiver as my orgasm rolls through me, and I feel a warmth inside of me. After a few deep breaths Jim steps back and pulls out of me. I sigh at the feeling of him sliding out of me, and then at the sudden emptiness inside of me. Then there is a wetness on my thigh. I prop my arms up and look between my legs. There is cum running down my thigh, and a glob of it hanging off my pussy lips. I watch as it hangs there for a heartbeat and drips off. I watch it fall to a small puddle of cum already on the bench. "Wow, that is a lot of cum." I giggle.

"Sorry. I make a bit of a mess." He says.

I stand up and turn to him. I wrap my arms around his chest and lay my head on his chest. "Don't you dare apologize. I loved every minute of it."

All of a sudden there is a bang on the door. "Is Anyone In There?" I smile and look up at Jim, holding my fingers to my lips. "Ezzie, please make them go back to their room."

"They have left, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I giggle and Jim just shakes his head in disbelief. "We should get dressed." He says. He grabs some towels off the rack and we do our best to wipe his cum off us. I have a lot more on me than he does. As I wipe my thighs I can't help but wonder if I could handle him coming in my mouth.

We are mostly cleaned and dressed. I definitely need a shower. He holds me to him with my head tilted up to him. "I am sorry." He says.

"For what?" I ask.

"I wanted our first time to be special. I wanted to maybe go down on you and use my fingers to get you ready." He says blushing.

I smile and run my fingers along his cheek. His cheek is so smooth. He must have shaved for me just before coming to the gym. He is so sweet. "Would my room with some dim lights, and a soft bed be special?" I ask.

"You are there on the soft bed right?" He asks with a smile.

"Would you like me naked or in sexy lingerie?" I ask.

"Oh shit." He sighs, and smiles. "Lingerie."

"Saturday night." I say staring into his eyes.

"Yes Ma'am." He sighs.

I giggle. "You are so cute." I say stretching up onto my toes to kiss him.

We walk arm in arm back to my dorm. We kiss at the door, I watch him walk away, and turn to walk in. As I walk in, Anna is sitting in the common area. "Answer your phone much?" She asks a little peeved.

"What?" I say as I pull out my phone and see multiple missed texts and calls. "Sorry, it was on silent." And I was a little busy I think to myself.

She sighs and gets up. "I was starting to wor...sniff...ry." She says hugging me and pulling back. She gets a big grin on her face. "OH MY GOD! YOU SLUT!" She laughs.

"Ssshhh, Anna." I laugh.

"Come on, spill it. Since Jim already spilled all over you." Laughs Anna.

"STOP!" I laugh.

She leans forward and sniffs again. "Only if you promise to shower. You smell like cum." She says smiling.

"I Hate You." I laugh, as I head for my room. I reach in and grab my stuff. I walk into the bathroom and pull off my clothes, and I get a whiff of it. Damn Anna is right. I can smell Jim's cum. I can't help but smile. One of the other girls is in a shower, so Anna behaves. It ends up all three of us chatting while we shower, and Anna sits on the counter. I finish up and wrap myself in a towel. I walk out and Anna is holding up my dirty clothes, like they are contaminated. "Will you stop!" I say, grabbing my clothes from her.

We both laugh as we walk back to my room. It's nice, we just talk. I tell her All the gory details. I laugh as I rub my jaw. "Now I know why you said your jaw got sore."

"You will get used to it, and it won't get sore." Anna says, meaning her jaw.

I look at her and think screw it. "I am a little sore." I say shifting my legs.

"Yeah, like I said..". And she notices me shifting. "Oh, you didn't mean your jaw did you?" She smiles at me. "After a while it won't be sore, but he will always feel big."

I giggle. "Thank God."

We chat for a while, and she has to go. She has an early class. She gives me a hug at my door. "I am so happy for you." She says softly in my ear.

"I Love You, Cous." I say as we break the hug and she walks home. I get semi concerned about Anna walking back alone. "Ezzie, if Zeena were here could she walk Anna home and then come back here?"

"Of course, Mary. Zeena would quickly learn this is your home. Having her stay with Anna, and then having Anna send her back would be no problem." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself. "Ezzie, could you make Zeena pass a service dog test?" I ask

"Oh easily." Says Ezzie

I am getting Zeena certified, and bringing my service dog wherever I want for now on. For now though I grab my iPad. I want a new sexy lingerie for Jim, and I want to light up my room with candles.

Saturday rolls around and Anna, Amy and I all go into town for a spa day. Nothing like I had with Sylvie. We just get a facial, and manny peddies. Anna asks me while we have women doing our toes. "So do we need to get you a Brazilian for tonight?"

Amy laughs. "ANNA!" I screech. Now they are both laughing.

My lady looks up and says. "We don't do those here anyway." And the three ladies giggle.

"I hate you." I moan as I cover my face. Now everyone is giggling.

We are having a late lunch. When Amy turns to Anna. "Maybe you could come over later and we can study in the common area. Say about 6:30p." Says Amy with a big smile.

Anna's face lights up. "Good Idea!"

"No. No. No. No." I say as I glare at them and they laugh.

Anna loves embarrassing me. "Ezzie, please make sure they don't do that."

"Amy was joking, but Anna was thinking it would be funny, but she has plans with her sorority. Neither of them will do it." Says Ezzie.

"Thank You!" I sigh as I munch on some salad and glare at them. The two of them just giggle.

We leave the restaurant, and Amy says. "One more stop." She directs me to a small strip mall, and as I pull in I see it, an adult shop.

"Really?" I say as I park.

Amy reaches up and holds my arm from the back seat. "All the old ones had old memories, that's why we threw them out. Now it's time for new happy memories." She says smiling at me.

I put my hand over hers. "Thank You."

"Wait! You threw them all out? That's just wrong. The rubber and batteries should have been recycled." She says with a big smile. "Imagine the guy sorting the recycling." She says laughing.

"Do you ever stop?" I ask, shaking my head as we get out of the car.

"Nope! Ok ladies, everyone gets one new toy on Mary. Whatever tickles your fancy." Anna says walking in front of us as we walk in.

I can see Amy's face twitch. "Ezzie, Amy is worried about getting what she really wants isn't she?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary. She is concerned about what Anna might say or the joke she might make." Says Ezzie.

"Oh, Amy." I sigh in my head. "Ezzie, would Anna freak if she found out about Amy?"

"She would definitely be surprised. She has never thought of Amy as anything else than a pretty girl, but she wouldn't freak." Says Ezzie.

I walk around the store and I see the guys section. I giggle looking through it. Besides the anal toys, they are big rubber sleeves for a guy to jerk off into. There is a fancy one that vibrates and gets warm. I bet Amy would like that. Screw this, I don't want Amy to have to hide around Anna. I go find them. They are looking at a large assortment of large vibrators and dildos.

I take Amy by the hand. "Amy, I found you the perfect toy. Come with me. You too Anna. Come see." I say as I walk Amy towards the men's section. I can feel her body stiffen beside me. "Ezzie, no raised voices from either of them, and no flipping out." I say.

"They will behave." Says Ezzie.

I stop us in front of the warming, vibrating toy. The picture on the package shows a guy using and enjoying it. "Mary, we are here for her, not her boyfriend." Says Anna.

Amy looks scared and nervous. I squeeze her hand. "It's ok. I promise you. I don't want a secret between my Best Friend and Anna." I say.

"Hey." Says Anna. "I thought we were Besties." She says half serious and half kidding.

"We are more than that. You are my Cous, and my Sister. You know that." I say.

Anna gives me a sincere smile. "I know, Mary."

"This is the aisle that best suits Amy." I say and Amy looks scared.

"Sure." Laughs Anna.

I grab Anna's hand and pull it to Amy's crotch. I squeeze Amy's hand to reassure her, as I squeeze Anna's hand around Amy's hidden cock. Amy gasps a little, and squeezes my hand.

I can feel Anna squeezing a bit as she looks at Amy. "No Shit! I had no clue." She sighs.

"That's kind of the point." I say as I pull away my hand.

Anna's hand stays there and she realizes she is still squeezing Amy. "Oh... umm.. Sorry." She says, pulling her hand away. I thought you were into girls, like Mary. Your girlfriend Andy, is she a girl like you or a girl girl?" Anna asks.

"Anna!" I say as I see Amy take a deep breath.

"What? I am not being rude. I am curious. I don't want to say the wrong thing, but I don't know what to say. Screw it." Anna says with a smile. "Let's hear it girl. I heard all about Mary's love life today. Your turn."

I take the toy off the shelf and hand it to Amy. "How about we finish in here and gossip over an iced coffee." I say.

Anna takes Amy's hand. "Follow us. We found you the perfect toy." Amy keeps a hold of my hand and they drag me back to the vibrators where I found them. Amy sweeps her hand across a dozen different large options. "So I have my Larry right here." She says and she picks up a larger one with a smooth tapered head.

I look back and forth. I realize that besides the ridiculously large ones I am grabbing the thickest realistic one. It has a large flared head with lots of veins and bumps. "Oh Wow. I am never going to look at him the same now." Says Amy laughing.

We all giggle, and I tell her. "You can not hang out with Anna anymore." I say teasing. "Her sense of humor is rubbing off on you."

Anna puts her arm around Amy. "That's a girl. Now." She says turning Amy to the shelves. "Is Andy a girl girl, or a girl like you. I say she needs a toy too." Says Anna.

I see Amy look at Anna and smile. It makes me smile. "Not like me." Says Amy.

Anna gets a big smile on her face. "Ok, so unless I am mistaken I don't think you are this size. Let's get Andy an Amy sized toy." Says Anna.

ao1701e
ao1701e
957 Followers
12