Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Amy says, looking at me.

I look towards a bunch to the right that look like Amy's size. I smile and wave my hand. "Go for it."

Amy moves over some and picks up a less expensive dildo. "No, no, no. This is all on Mary. You get a nice vibrator." Anna says taking the dildo from her. She smiles at Amy. "Ok, so a little above average. Nice. How about....this." Anna says picking up a realistic looking vibrator the gets warm and thrusts inside of you.

"Oh Wow." Sighs Anna.

"I will take that as a yes." Laughs Anna

We start walking out and I see a butt plug set. Screw it. I grab it and three bottles of lube. One for each of us. "Yee Haw. Who needs boyfriends?" Says Anna as we walk up to the cashier.

Holy crap this adds up. I hope Mike doesn't look too closely at it. As promised, we head to a coffee shop to talk. Amy is a little nervous.

"Ezzie, I know Anna would never say anything. Please have Amy relax and tell Anna everything about her and Andy. Let's not talk about Amy and I having sex please." I say. "Oh and no jokes from Anna, please."

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I actually see Amy's body relax a little. She tells Amy her whole story about when she was younger and it was discovered. About her time on the streets. The dorms before we showed up. The counselor, the group and meeting Andy. She tells her all about Andy being a post op transgender woman.

We are done with our coffees and it's getting a little later so we all walk out. Just as we get to the car Anna turns and gives Amy a big hug. "Thank you." Anna says. "I won't tell a soul, but thank you for trusting me."

Amy smiles and then looks at me. "Someone did leave me much of a choice, but she is my best friend and I trust her, and she trusts you, so..."

Anna speaks up and looks at me and then Amy. "You know growing up she was horrible at keeping secrets." She says.

"Really." Says Amy with a smile. "What was Mary like as a kid?" Amy asks as we are getting into the car.

I just moan. I can't not win with Anna. We are pulling onto campus and Anna announces. "Well ladies if we don't enjoy our dates we always have our new friends. Everyone remember to charge your new friend, before your date tonight just in case."

I drop Anna off. She gets out and waves to someone with the vibrator box in her hand. "She has no shame." I say, and Amy & I laugh as we drive away to our dorm. We get to my door, I take my toys and lube and give Amy the bag. I toss them on my bed, and turn to hug Amy.

She gives me a big hug. "Thank you for today. It's weird, but it was nice to tell Anna. It's nice to not have to hide."

I give her an extra squeeze. "You should never have to hide who you are. Especially not to your friends."

She smiles at me and leans down to kiss my cheek. "Go get ready for Jim."

I know Andy is coming over tonight. "You go get ready for Andy." I say and I smile.

I go to my now empty toy drawer. I put the butt plugs, and the lube in there. I smile thinking of what Anna said. I open the vibrator and feel it in my hand. It certainly looks like Jim. Screw it. I open my mouth and suck on the tip. I run my tongue around it. The taste isn't the best, but it feels like him in my mouth. I can feel my body tingle just thinking about tonight.

I grab my stuff and head for the showers. Once I am back in my room, I put on a scented lotion that matches my perfume. I rub it all over. I blow dry my hair, and put on some light makeup. Once I am done with that I realize. I am almost ready, but I am early. I see the toy on the nightstand with the charge light blinking. I pick it up and hit the button.

"Oohhh." I sigh. This is a strong one. It has more of a deep vibration, not a real fast high pitched one. I feel pussy tingling. "NO!" I say out loud. "I want to wait for Jim." I put it in the drawer with the cable still plugged in.

I found a nice smelling candle online. I ordered one of those and a bunch of small ones. I light them all and turn off my lights. It looks so pretty. I stand there and count them. I have a dozen candles burning. I turn on the lights and blow out the small ones. There is a nice lavender smell in the air. I leave the big one burning.

I pull out my lingerie and lay it on my bed. It's a pretty pale pink, sheer lace. It has a plunging neckline that goes halfway to my belly button. The top ties around my neck so the back and sides are open. The bottom is kind of like frilly shorts. They have a wavy look to it that kind of hides the crotchless bottoms. I hope Jim likes it.

My phone dings.

Jim - I am going nuts watching the clock, waiting until it's time to come over.

ME - Me too. Do you want to head over now?

Jim - I just left my room. See you soon.

I get excited just reading that. I pull off my shorts and tshirt, and spritz a little perfume on my neck, between my boobs and on my thighs. I run around and re-light the candles and turn off the lights. No sooner am I on the bed and trying to decide how to pose and he is knocking on my door. "Mary?" I hear Jim say.

I end up on my knees, sitting on my heels. "Come in." I say.

The light from the corridor floods the room. He sees the darkness and the candles. "Oh...". Then he sees me. "...WOW!" He says softly.

The door closes behind him. We are back in the darkened room with the flickering candles. "You like?" I ask as I get off the bed and do a twirl.

"You are beautiful, and sexy, and just....WOW!" He says.

"You are so sweet." I say as I walk up to him and pull him down for a kiss. His arms wrap around me and I sigh as I feel his hands slide down my bare back. He lifts his fingers and runs his hands over the soft, sheer, lace as he squeezes a bum cheek in each hand.

He stands up, and his hands run up my sides. I am basically naked and he is still the gentleman. His fingers are on my bare skin on my sides, but he keeps his thumbs over the lace, just under my boobs.

I smile at him as I reach for the bottom of his shirt, and pull it up. "You are a little overdressed." I say.

"I agree." He says as he bends over for me to pull off his shirt, and kicks off his shoes. He stands up and I run my fingers over his chest. He is nowhere near as chiseled like Nick, but I can feel his toned muscles from years of yoga just under his skin. I look him in the eye and reach for his belt.

He has the cutest shy smile on his face. Not that I have a ton of experience, but he is a little embarrassed, and a little shy having me undress him. I lean forward and kiss his chest, and then down his stomach as I open his pants and push his underwear down with them. His hardon springs free bouncing in front of my face. I want to hold it and suck it into my mouth, but I wait.

I reach down and pull his pants off one ankle and then the other. I then reach down and pull off each of his socks. He is now buck naked. I kiss my way back up his body as I stand up. I don't touch his hardon. He leans down and kisses me. This time his hands slide under the back of my lingerie. He runs his thumbs down my butt crack and gives each butt cheek a firm squeeze. I can't help but moan.

He stands up and reaches for my boobs. "Now you are overdressed." He says as he slides a hand under my lingerie over each boob. He lifts his hands so the lingerie is pushed to the outside of each boob. The slight pressure pushes my boobs together just a tad. Jim's fingers gently play with my nipples. "That's a little better." He says as he pinches my nipples and I sigh.

"Yes. Very nice." I say smiling at him. I reach down and wrap my hand around his hardon. "I promised you, me on a nice soft bed. I want you on that bed too. I want you to lay back and enjoy while I Suck Your Cock." I say with a little emphasis.

"Oh Fuck!" He gasps. I pull on his hardon and he takes the hint moving to the bed.

I crawl onto the bed from the bottom. I tap his foot. "Move up some." I say, as I lay between his legs. I prop myself up on my elbows. I look up and see him watching me. I push his hardon towards my mouth, and I kiss and lick his entire shaft and head. Jim's head falls back with a sigh. I smile as I lick and kiss him. After I have him nice and wet, I look up at him. "Jim." I say.

He looks down at me as I open my mouth and suck the head of his dick into my mouth. "OH FUCK!" He moans loudly.

I explore for a moment. The feel of the tip is so soft but hard. It really does feel spongy like I have read. I try something. I softly hold the tip between my teeth just above the bottom and flick my tongue across the top. Jim lets out a loud moan and I get a taste of cum on my tongue.

"Ezzie, will you let me know what he likes? I want to make him enjoy this." I think as I bob up and down as much as I can. I try to keep my lips tight around him so they rub up and down over the ridge of the tip.

"Mary, he has enjoyed everything you have ever done to him, but he is really enjoying what you are doing now with your lips." Says Ezzie.

I am rewarded with another, stronger taste of cum. Ezzie warns me before Jim does. "Mary, Jim is going to cum soon." She says.

"Mary!" Jim gasps. "Please stop!"

What? Stop? I pull off of him. "Stop? Why? Was I hurting you?" I ask.

"No. Just the opposite. You keep it up, and I am going to cum." He sighs.

I smile at him. "That's the goal." I say as I bend back down and suck him back into my mouth. I keep popping my lips up and down over the ridge of his head. I can feel his body tense.

"Mary!" He groans loudly.

I quickly move my mouth up some and the back of my mouth is instantly filled with cum. I try to swallow, but a second shot fires right down my throat. I cough and gag as another third shot explodes in my mouth. I pull my head off him and his cum drools and spills out of my mouth as I cough.

"Mary, I am Sorry!" He gasps.

I don't think I just bend down and lick and suck the cum off the tip. I feel his whole body shiver. "Ohh, did that feel good?" I ask as I pull my mouth off him.

"Yyyeeeessss." He stutters and hisses as I suck his head back into my mouth. He pushes my head back. "Please. Too much." I just slowly stroke his shaft up and down, I watch my hand smear his cum all over his dick. I pull my hand off him and lick some of his cum off it while I smile at him. "Oh shit. That is so sexy." He sighs.

I giggle and hop off the bed. I grab one of the hand towels I have beside the bed. I get back on the bed. "Tonight I am prepared." I say as I wipe my mouth and hand. I fold the towel and wipe most of the cum off him.

Jim holds his arms open to me. I toss the towel on the floor and move up the bed. I lay beside him and we kiss. He looks at me with an odd look. "Mary, I want to go down on you too, but I never have. You made me feel So Good. I don't want to disappoint you." He says.

I smile at him. "I don't think you will disappoint me." I say, but if he is unsure what he is doing? I don't want him to feel bad, or to have to give him instructions. "Ezzie, would let him know what feels good for me, and what to do. I don't want to hurt his feelings by giving him instructions." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Jim reaches his hand down my stomach, over my crumpled lingerie. "This needs to...." He says as his eyes light up, and I feel his fingers on my clit. I moan as I roll over. He is right on my clit. I spread my thighs and he gets his first real look of my crotchless lingerie. "Oh Wow!" He sighs.

"Oh Wow is right. That feels so nice." I sigh. Jim smiles and moves down between my legs. I pull my feet up and spread my knees wide.

"You are so pretty and sexy." He says as he reaches out and rubs my clit again.

He gives it a small pinch and pull. I gasp in pleasure. "Oh Fuck! That's so good."

I swear I can hear humor in Ezzie's voice. "I thought I would give him some pointers before he went down on you." Says Ezzie.

"Oh you are the Best." I sigh out loud.

"I guess all my reading paid off." Says Jim.

I giggle realizing I answered Ezzie out loud. "I guess it has." I say to Jim.

I lay my head back. "Ezzie, you are such a brat." I think as Jim sucks my clit into his mouth and licks it. "FUCK!" I moan.

"Lay back and enjoy, Mary." Ezzie says softly.

How can I not? He, she, they are doing an amazing job. "Ooohhh Ffuucckk!" I sigh as he pushes a finger into me.

"I am sorry. Is it too much?" He asks as he holds his finger still inside of me.

"Don't you dare stop." I say.

"No Ma'am." Says Jim as he drops his face back to my pussy. He is slowly finger fucking me while curling his finger up inside of me. It feels so nice as the tip of his finger rubs along the inside of me.

I moan and buck my hips as he slips a second finger in me. I reach down and hold his head. I don't want him to move or stop. I can feel my orgasm getting closer and closer. He and Ezzie are doing an Amazing job.

I am panting. My stomach muscles are clenching. "Oohh. Ooohh. Oooohhh. Uuunngggh. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" I scream as my orgasm explodes inside me.

Next thing I am aware of is Jim beside me, pushing some hair out of my face. "That was Amazing." He says smiling at me.

"Yes it was." I say as I roll against him. "You did a Really Good Job." I sigh.

"And he will remember those skills for now on." Says Ezzie sounding a little funny.

I forget sometimes that Ezzie enjoys sex too. Jim wraps an arm around me and hugs me as we lay there. "I am so glad you enjoyed it." He says as his fingers running up and down my back gives me goosebumps.

"I really did enjoy it." I say to Jim and Ezzie knows I am talking to her too.

"You are welcome." She says.

We lay like that for a bit. I look down and Jim's dick is relaxing just a tad. It has fallen against his stomach. I reach for him and I feel him actually jump in my hand. I look at Jim. "I want you inside of me." He looks at me a tad concerned. "Ezzie, what is he worried about?"

"He is worried about you on the pill and is it effective. He doesn't want to get you pregnant." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, make him believe me please." I say.

"I will, Mary."

I stroke him a little harder. "I have been on the pill for three days. It starts working after two. I want you inside of me Now." I say with a smile.

"Well if you insist." Jim says as he gets up and kneels between my legs. He starts rubbing the head of his dick up and down between my lips. Brushing past my clit each time.

"Don't tease me." I say as I reach down and hold him. I line him up. He pushes, and then pushes harder. "Fuck!" I gasp as Jim groans and the tip of his dick pops inside of me. He holds perfectly still. "Fuck you are big." I moan.

"Do you want me to pull out." He asks sounding worried.

"Nnooo. I want you to slowly push more in. It's amazing and so fucking thicckkkkk." I gasp as he nudges forward. I feel every millimeter of him moving inside of me. He starts with small slow strokes, and then starts going deeper. All I can do is lay there and moan. He is completely filling and stretching me, and it feels Fantastic. I can't believe it's happening so fast, but I feel another orgasm creeping up on me. I look Jim in the eyes. "Please don't stop." I beg.

Jim smiles and keeps up the pace. My orgasm goes from sneaking up on me to it's here. "Aahhh. Aaahhh. Gghhh. Aaahh. GGGGAAAAHHHHH!" I gasp as it hits me.

"OH FUCK!" Moans Jim as my pussy squeezes him, but he doesn't stop.

My orgasm doesn't really stop. I can't explain it. It's a constant soft orgasm rolling through me. I look at Jim, and I realize my legs are shivering. I can't stop them. "Jim, please!" I gasp.

"ALMOST!" He gasps and fucks me a little harder.

"OH SHIT! OH SHIT! AAAAAHHHHHHH!" I scream as I cum again.

Jim, then jams into me hard and grunts. I feel him swell inside me, I swear I feel his cum shooting inside me and then I am filled with a warm feeling. Oh my God. That's his cum inside of me. Jim pulls out of me and I feel my body shiver. I roll onto my side with a sigh.

I realize Jim is behind me, I feel a towel wiping me, and wet. I smile to myself. His cum is dripping out of me and Jim is wiping me clean. I take the towel from him and drop it behind me. "Leave it." I say as I pull his arm over me. "Snuggle with me." I sigh.

Jim silently moves behind me. I push back against him and hold his arm just under my boobs, and I relax. After a few minutes, we are both breathing easier, and I get a sudden craving. "I want ice cream." I sigh.

I can hear Jim smile. "Right now?"

I roll over in his arms facing him. "Yes right now. Let's get dressed and go to the ice cream shop in town for a hot fudge sundae. I'll even buy."

"Just clean up and go?" He asks with a smile.

I run my finger down his chest. "And then come back for round two." I say.

"You are crazy." He says leaning in to kiss me. "Some sports drinks might be a good idea too." He says.

"Done!" I say and kiss him back.

We get up and I put a big package of wet wipes on the bed and two clean hand towels. We both wipe ourselves clean, get dressed, and I drive us into town.

We order a giant sundae to share and walk hand in hand to a convenience store to get a couple of sports drinks. We walk out and Jim mimics the commercial on TV. "For when you need to rehydrate." And he takes a long drink.

I laugh and smile at him. "You are such a goof."

We get back to my room. We don't bother with lights or candles. We both strip and fall into bed. I tell him I am a little sore and he feels bad. "Ezzie, please tell him it's a good sore. I am happy, but now I need to be slow and gentle." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

He crawls over me with a big smile. He leans down and kisses me. "Slow and gentle it is." He says as he pushes into me with a moan. After two more extremely satisfying orgasms and three different positions, Jim cums inside me again. We cuddle together and fall asleep snuggled together.

12