Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 23

Story Info
Mary, Anna & auntie go to Vegas for a girls only trip.
11.2k words
4.88
1.9k
2

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
953 Followers

It's the Friday night before July 4th. Anna & Larry are on a date. Auntie & Uncle are probably asleep, and I am laying in bed naked under a sheet waiting for Jim to call me when he gets home from work.

I keep thinking about Judy. I love how open she was with her husband about having sex with me, and wanting to make a video to send to him. I would love to have that with Jim.

My earbud pings in my ear, and I tap the screen. I see him lying back on his bed with no shirt on. "Hi!" I say with a smile.

"Hi, Beautiful." He says with a big smile.

He tells me about his day and the stupid people he dealt with. I have been having a debate in my head, part of me wants to talk to Jim about it, and part of me is scared to.

"Mary, I think you will be pleasantly surprised with his answer." Says Ezzie.

"How do you know what he would say?" I ask.

"You Father asked me to always look out for you. With people close to you that means looking very, very closely at them." Says Ezzie.

"Wait like you read their minds?" I ask.

"No, Mary. I don't read their minds per se. I look into their subconscious. I look at who they are, what they like, and do I think they would ever hurt you in any way. Your Father and I had some very long talks when he made those videos. He liked the idea of me being your Guardian Angel." Says Ezzie.

"But what if you are wrong?" I ask.

"Mary, have I ever been wrong, or told you to do something that would hurt you?" Asks Ezzie.

"No, you haven't." I say.

"A person can't actually lie to themselves. I can see their true selves, when I want to." Says Ezzie.

"Hey what's wrong?" Asks Jim.

"Nothing." I say quickly.

"Mary, I can see it in your eyes. What are you worried about?" He asks softly.

"You...me...oh I don't know." I sigh.

"Please talk to me." He says softly.

"Did you like watching me and Nicole last month?" I ask.

"Yeah. I loved it. Wait, did you not like it? Did you do it because you thought I would like it or wanted to?" He asks.

I smile at Jim, and take a deep breath. "I hope you are right, Ezzie." I think and say to Jim. "No. Nicole asked me when you and Nick were getting changed if I thought you would want to, and if I would want to do it again with them."

"I am glad you said yes." Jim says and pauses. "Wait a minute. You said again?" He asks. I just nod my head yes. "When?"

"When I met her on the Alan Fudd Show. She might have hit on me in the dressing room. I was like a deer in the headlights at first. Nicole wanted to have sex with me. She is Beautiful, and she wanted to have sex with me." I say.

"Why wouldn't she? You are beautiful and sexy too, you know." Says Jim and he smiles. "Is it wrong to say I wish I had a video of that?" He asks.

I giggle. "Perv."

"Would you rather I watch you, or porn and imagine it's you?" He asks.

I keep giggling. "Really? You watch porn and imagine it's me?" I ask.

He nods his head yes and smiles. "It's either that or a permanent hardon this summer. I think a video of you going down on Nicole would be Hot." Says Jim.

I don't think I just blurt it out. "What if it was a video of me with another girl?" I ask, and I swear I hold my breath.

"Another girl? Really?" Asks Jim. "Are you saying you have a video or might make one? Who is the girl?" He asks rapid fire.

I giggle. "Slow down. Umm no I don't have a video, but I could make one. I might have a friend that would like to help." I say thinking of Sylvie.

"REALLY? WHO?" He says quickly, sounding very excited.

He is so cute when he gets so excited. "How about we save the who for now. Maybe she won't want her face on video." I say.

He lets out a disappointed sigh. "So I couldn't watch her go down on you?" He asks. "The best part of being with Nick and Nicole was watching your face. Watching you was so awesome. Just watching the pleasure you were feeling on your face, and then watching you as you orgasmed. It was so sexy." He says. I can feel my cheeks getting hot. Jim smiles. "Did I make you blush?" He asks.

I rub my cheek, trying to make it go away. "Shut up!" I giggle. All of a sudden I am looking at his wall, then ceiling, and then.... "Well Hello." I say as his hardon pops into view, as he wraps his hand around the shaft and slowly rubs up and down.

"Do you see what you do to me?" He asks. I just stare for a moment. His hardon fills almost the entire screen. I want that inside me so bad. "Let me watch you." He says.

"Will you be able to see me on your phone screen, with it on the bed?" I ask.

"I don't use my phone. I use my tablet. It's a bigger screen." He says.

"Oh that's a good idea. Hold on." I say as I get out of bed and grab my tablet. I send the chat to the tablet and... "Woah!" I giggle. "You look almost life sized now." I say.

"That's why I like my tablet for our nighttime chats." Jim says.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" I ask as I reach down and rub my clit.

"Yes." He sighs. "Do you have a toy?" He asks.

"You want to watch me fuck myself?" I ask, trying to sound slutty.

"YES." He moans. "I like imagining it's me, and I can feel your hot wet pussy squeezing me. I like watching your lips wrap around me." He says.

I smile to myself. Jim is very excited tonight. I reach under my pillow for my favorite vibrator I have handy. I click it on and rub my clit and sigh. "Can you hear it buzzing?" I ask.

"Yes." He says softly and I notice he is jerking himself a little faster. I love watching him like this. I learned he really likes rubbing from the shaft up over the head and back. I like feeling him shiver as I keep doing it after he cums.

"I need to find my favorite setting." I say and click the button again. The buzzing changes. "Can you hear the difference?" I ask.

"I can." He says.

"Nope." I say after a moment. After about four or five clicks my clit is tingling and my pussy is wet. "There we go." I say as it lands on my favorite pattern. I rub it along my clit. Back and forth it goes soft - hard and repeat. Buzz...BBUUZZZZZ... Buzz...BBUUZZZZ.

I tilt it down and get it wet between my lips. "Can you see how wet you have made me?" I ask.

His hand is stroking faster. "Yes."

"I want you inside me." I say as I push the toy slowly all the way inside me and moan.

I hear Jim moan. "Oh Fuck."

I sigh as I wiggle it a little and enjoy the vibrator buzzing away inside me. I pull it halfway out, and push it back in. Nice and steady back and forth. "I wish it was your dick fucking me right now." I say as I pull the vibrator out and rub it along my clit and sigh.

"Fuck, you are so wet. I can see it oozing out of you." Jim says, as I swear I can see him grip himself tighter.

I hold the toy up and then push it back inside me and start a nice steady fucking. "I want you inside me. I want to feel your hot, hard dick fucking in and out of me." I say. All I can hear is Jim's breathing getting faster, as I see his hand flying up and down as he jerks off. He is going to cum soon. "Do it Jim. Fuck me nice and hard." I say as I start giving myself a good fucking with the vibrator. I can hear Jim breathing in my ear and the toy squishing in and out of me with the other ear that doesn't have an earbud in it.

"Please Jim, do it. I want to watch you cum. I want to see your cum shooting out and imagining it's shooting inside me. Please Jim, I want to feel your warm cum inside of me." I beg.

"FFUUCCKK!" He groans and he explodes. He shoots three streams out, and he drools some down over his hand. Then the view goes blurry. I giggle. His cum must have landed on the tablet and drooled down over the camera.

"Jim, I can't see." I laugh.

It takes just a second and I hear Jim swear. "Fuck! Hang on." He moves some and then the camera goes dark and it's obvious he is wiping it off and then he tries to buff the camera lense clean. His face appears large on the screen. "Sorry about that." He says smiling.

"It looked like you really enjoyed it." I say.

"I did, but I want to watch you now." Jim says.

"You do, do you?" I say.

"Yes, but I want to watch your face." He says.

"My face? You don't want to watch me play with myself." I ask, kind of surprised.

"I just watched you play with yourself." He says as he glances at his bed. "And made a freaking mess. Now I want to watch the girl I love orgasm. I want to look you in the eyes as you orgasm."

My heart skips a beat. I grab my phone and swap the chat again. I smile at Jim. "I need to hold you better." I sigh.

"Mmmm. Maybe some time when we are laying in bed. I can hold you against me, with my arms around you, while I watch you play with yourself. I would love to look down at your pretty face. Look past your boobs and hard nipples, as you play with yourself." Says Jim.

I drop the toy and rub my clit with my fingers. "Oh Jim." I sigh. "I would love that."

He kind of ignores me and keeps talking. "Listening to your soft breathing and sighs. My arm wrapped around you, under your boobs, reaching my hand up to tease your nipples." He says.

My clit jumps in excitement as I close my eyes and imagine it. "Ooohhhh." I sigh.

"Bending my head down and kissing your neck. Hearing your wet pussy as you finger yourself." Jim says so softly. I can almost imagine him holding me, and whispering in my ear.

"Cum for me Mary. I want to feel your body shiver in my arms as I hold you. I want to hear you moan and sigh as you cum in my arms." He whispers.

"Ooohh Jim. Please don't stop. I am so close." I sigh.

"You are close? I want to hold you while I make you cum. I reach down and push your hand away. I rub your clit just like you were. I am sure my bigger, stronger fingers probably feel a little rougher and harder against your clit, but I bet you like it." He says. I rub my clit harder. "I am not going to stop until I make you cum. Cum for me Mary."

It's right there. It's so close. "Aaahhh. Aaaahhh."

"I rub your clit harder. I know you are so close." He almost hisses.

I press down harder and rub. "AAAHHH. AAAAHHHHHHH!" I gasp as I cum. I reach my hand up for Jim's arm around me, and realize it's not there. I take a deep breath and move the phone back so I can see Jim. I had dropped my hand a bit as I orgasmed.

He has a big smile on his face. "You are Beautiful!" He says.

"Stop." I sigh as I push some hair out of my face.

"We are definitely doing that the first chance we get." Jim says with a smile.

"Mmmm. How about the second chance we get?" I ask with a smile.

"Second chance might be a better idea." He says smiling at me. He glances down at his bed. "Can you give me a minute to clean up?"

"Sure." I say smiling. I roll out of bed. "Ezzie are Auntie or Uncle up?"

"No Mary, they are asleep." Says Ezzie.

I walk to the bathroom naked with my toy. I go to the bathroom. Clean myself and the toy and head back to my room. I grab a nightshirt and pull it on. I smile thinking of the time Uncle saw more than he wanted to when Zeena pushed my door open and I was asleep in bed naked. "Could you at least sleep in a nightshirt?" He asked me. I giggled and hugged him.

I am back in bed under the covers when Jim comes back. "Hi. Sorry." He says, and I see a small bottle of Shout.

"Shout It Out?" I ask with a smile.

"Either that or Mom sees it, and I don't want her asking those questions." He says.

I laugh. We both settle down, and talk. I think I fall asleep first.

The next day I am tanning, while Uncle does some yard work before some rental chairs and tables show up. Uncle is planning a July 4th weekend cookout. Sylvie calls me. Right away she looks and sounds serious. "What happened at the Pixie's game?" She asks.

She isn't even glancing at me in my bikini. "What do you mean? Nothing." I say.

"Nothing at all?" She asks.

"No." I say.

"Nothing....inappropriate with anyone?" She asks.

I am assuming Mr Owens, assistant, reached out to Sylvie. "Sylvie, what are you talking about?" I ask.

"Mary, if Mr Owens did anything inappropriate I need to know. I just want to help and protect you." She says.

Aaww she is sweet. "If Mr Owens did anything inappropriate? Eeeww, Sylvie! Have you seen that man? No! What's going on?" I ask.

"Someone from his organization reached out to me just after you were there. It seems he has been very inappropriate with the women in his organization and on the team. I am very concerned he might have asked or maybe coerced you into doing something to promote the charity." She says.

I stare at the screen for just a second, like it's all coming together in my head. "Eeewww! No! Who reached out to you?" I ask.

"Who isn't important right now. I am concerned with You! Are you sure he didn't...force himself on you?" She asks softly.

"No he didn't do that to me. I didn't like him, and thought he was creepy. I promise." I say.

I see Sylvie relax. "You Promise?"

"I promise, Sylvie." I say.

"Ok. I was very concerned when I got the tip just after you were there." She says.

"Maybe they saw me, and thought of the interview you did with me, and reached out to you. Maybe it's because you are a popular female reporter with some clout. Who called you?" I ask.

"Can't say, and it doesn't matter. All that matters is you aren't one of his victims." She says.

"Victims?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary. If the allegations are true, he has been preying on the women in the organization and probably the team. I have a lot of leg work to do, but I had to be sure he hadn't hurt you." She says.

"No. I promise, Sylvie. Nothing happened." I say.

She lets out a small sigh of relief, smiles at me and I see her eyes glance at my boobs. "Do you always answer calls dressed like that?" She asks with a smile.

"No, usually the bikini is smaller. Uncle is home today, and he doesn't like seeing me and Anna in little bikinis." I say with a smile as I tilt the phone to show my athletic type bottoms.

Sylvie gives me a big smile. "I kind of like what you have on now." She says.

"Then you would Love what I really wanted to wear." I say with a giggle.

"I bet I would. So what's up?" She asks.

For the next 20 minutes or so we just chat. I tell her about the NBA Summer League being next up on my charity road trip as I have started calling it. She gets excited to see me because she will be there for a few days covering it. She tells me the Summer League has turned into a way for newer players, and brand new drafted players to get some serious floor time, and not just practice skirmishes.

She tells me Theo from The Marauders is probably in his last year playing. Everyone expects he will move on to coaching for The Marauders. He has been with them since they drafted him.

I tell her Auntie has already told me she is coming with me and Anna. "And I quote. Vegas would be bad enough on a normal day. You are not going to be surrounded by a bunch of fresh out of college, full of themselves young men that think they own the world because they got drafted." I say.

Sylvie really laughs at that. "She isn't wrong, Mary. Plus it will be really nice to actually meet her." She says.

"Fine." I sigh. "There goes us having any fun."

"Speak for yourself. I don't have a chaperone. Maybe one of those young, full of themselves players will be cute." She says.

"Hey!" I say. "I'll tell Johnny."

"Tattle tale." She says and gives me a raspberry. I give her one back and we both laugh. We end up hanging up a few minutes later.

We have our flights all booked. Auntie decided long ago it's a girls trip. No Uncle, or boyfriend's. She books a show for us, a full spa day, and a tour of the Grand Canyon. She misses us being away at school and wants to spend some time with us.

We arrive a little before noon, and have nothing planned until our spa treatments in a couple of hours. We talk Auntie into a little sunbathing at the pool. She brought a horrendous old one piece. Anna and I are in very cute bikinis. They are a little on the small side, but look very cute.

We try unsuccessfully to talk Auntie into buying a new bikini at a bathing suit shop in the lobby. Auntie still looks good. "Ezzie, why won't Auntie buy a new suit?" I ask.

"She thinks as the Mom, she should be a little more reserved around you and Anna." Says Ezzie. "To set a good example."

"No, that's not right. She has set a great example for us. Screw it. Ezzie, can you have her relax just a little bit for our girls weekend and agree to buying and wearing a modest bikini please." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Auntie puts up her hands in surrender. "Ok. Ok. I will get a new two piece." She says looking at us. "Not a little thing like you two are wearing. I can't pull that off anymore."

"Really?" Says Anna surprised.

"Auntie, you could rock a teenie weenie bikini. You are in great shape." I say.

"Oh no young lady. No teenie weenie bikini for me." And she heads for the store. "Come on before I change my mind." She says.

After a few minutes Auntie settles on a modest two piece. The bottoms are solid, but come up a bit on her hips, and it looks good on her. The top is a full top, but it can't hide her big boobs. Anna gives her Mom a wolf whistle while Auntie is looking at herself in the mirror. "Mom, Dad will Love You in this." Says Anna.

Auntie laughs. "Yeah I think he would."

We go out to the pool deck and start tanning. After a while it starts getting hot, and we have our Spa appointment soon. So we start packing up. As I turn I see Sylvie near the hotel lobby door scanning the pool deck. What is she doing here? She was supposed to arrive tomorrow. "Sylvie!" I call out and wave.

I see her turn and smile at me as she comes over to us. We meet her half way and I give her a hug. She is in an athletic bikini and cover up that has her network logo and the Olympic Rings on them. She gives Anna a polite hug saying hello, and gives Auntie a big smile. "It is so nice to actually meet you Auntie." Sylvie says with a smile.

"Please." Auntie giggles. "It's Beth, and it's so nice to meet you too. I can't thank you enough for being so kind to Mary."

Sylvie puts her arm around my shoulder. "This young lady is amazing. I think you raised two wonderful young ladies." Sylvie says.

"Thank you!" Says Auntie, and I see a flinch in her face.

"Ezzie, is Auntie ok?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary she is. She is just thinking of your Mom. Auntie is thinking she doesn't deserve all the credit." Says Ezzie.

"Oh Auntie." I sigh to myself.

"I was hoping to join you ladies. Leaving so soon?" Sylvie asks.

"I promised the girls a spa day as part of our girls weekend." Says Auntie.

"Oh how nice." Sylvie says with a smile.

"I would say come join us, but I don't know if they can fit you in." Says Auntie.

"Are you going to the spa here in the hotel?" Asks Sylvie.

"We are." Says Auntie.

Sylvie pulls out her phone and makes a call. "Hi Connie, it's Sylvie in 2821. Yes I was wondering if I could join three of my friends for a spa day this afternoon. Sure I can hold." Sylvie smiles at us. "She is checking. Wonderful! Thank you so much Connie."

"The Network name on the reservation gets me a few perks." Says Sylvie.

Auntie gives Sylvie a big smile. "Wonderful."

We agree to meet at the spa since Sylvie's room is 12 levels above us. We walk in and Auntie & Syvlie check us in as I look at the brochure. Auntie said she scheduled a full spa day. Their full treatment includes everything but a Brazilian. That is extra. I hear Sylvie speak up. "Connie, add a Brazilian to everyone on me please."

"A Brazilian?" I hear Auntie almost gasp.

"Have you never had one?" Sylvie asks her.

"Yeah Mom. Have you ever had a Brazilian?" Asks Anna with a huge smile knowing Auntie is uncomfortable.

Auntie rolls her eyes. "Not in a long long time. Ok. Are you happy?" She asks, looking at Anna.

ao1701e
ao1701e
953 Followers