Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna answers right back. "No but I bet Dad will like it."

"Anna!" Auntie gasps.

I can't help it. I laugh with Anna. Sylvie takes Auntie by the arm and turns her back towards the counter with her. Grabs two robes and heads back to the changing area. Anna and I grab robes and follow them still giggling. They have a nice setup outside the changing rooms. With two couches. Once we all exit our private changing areas a girl comes along and shows us to a larger room obviously setup for bridal parties, groups etc.

We lay down on the tables and get covered with towels. I see Auntie make an odd face as she glances towards Sylvie. "Ezzie, is Auntie ok? Is she uncomfortable doing this?" I ask.

"She is ok. She is looking at Sylvie and thinking how sexy she looks, and realizing she used to have a firm body like that." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, are you saying Auntie is turned on looking at Sylvie?" I ask as my masseuse starts rubbing my shoulders.

"Just a little. She is remembering all the fun times she and your Mom had together." Says Ezzie. "It's a mix of happy, sad and turned on."

"So I know you won't tell me about Mom & Dad's sex life, but I know Auntie and Mom played together. Has Auntie been with a woman since?"

"No, Mary. Partly because she felt it would be disrespectful to the bond she and your Mom had. Partly because it became more a group thing after you girls were born and Auntie would feel odd doing something without Uncle." Says Ezzie.

"Oh Auntie." I sigh in my head feeling bad for her. I look past her and see Sylvie. "Ezzie, what does Sylvie think of Auntie? Does she think she is sexy?" I ask.

"Yes, she does Mary. She was thinking at the pool, she can see where you got your good looks from, but then realized she knows Auntie is not a blood relative. She was glad she didn't say it, but then felt bad when she saw Auntie flinch when she said Auntie did a good job raising you. She realized she sort of misspoke since both she and your Mom raised you." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, does Auntie think Uncle would feel she was cheating on him if she was with a woman?" I ask.

"No, she thinks he would be really turned on when she tells him about it." Says Ezzie.

I lay there getting my massage and thinking. Auntie lost her best friend when Mom died. She has done so much for me. I want to do something nice for her. For now I lay there enjoying my massage. Once that is done they split us up two and two. Anna and I get our eyebrows etc done while Sylvie & Auntie get their Brazilians. Then we swap.

Now we are all lathered in mud after a good scrubbing and relaxing while it dries. Anna being Anna, she speaks up about the Brazilian. She giggles and moans. "God, that was uncomfortable. If I weren't covered in mud I might be tempted to reach down and hold myself."

"Anna!" Giggles Auntie.

"Come on Mom, don't tell me you aren't feeling it too." Says Anna.

Sylvie saves her. "We all are Anna. Guys don't realize what we go through to look pretty and sexy."

"Anna, please. Could you have a little decorum, and maybe not ask you Mother how her vagina is feeling." Says Auntie.

We are all laying there covered in mud with our eyes closed. "Ezzie, what are Sylvie's plans for tonight?" I ask.

"She has a network dinner she has to go to tonight. It's a formal thing at a fancy restaurant called The Chef's Table. She was thinking of asking you to join her, under the pretense of introducing you to some network people." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself. Bingo! "Ezzie, have Sylvie ask Auntie to go to dinner please." I say.

"Done." Says Ezzie.

"Beth, I have a network thing I have to go to tonight. How would you like to join me and have some adult time?" Asks Sylvie.

"A work thing for you. Oh I don't know." Says Auntie.

"Oh come on. It's just all of us that are here for the games getting together for a nice dinner before the chaos starts. Some people bring friends, spouses etc. Come on, say yes." Says Sylvie.

"Ezzie, make Auntie agree to go." I say.

"Of course." Says Ezzie.

"Actually why not. It might be fun." Says Auntie. "But I don't have a nice dress. Isn't The Chef's Table fancy?"

Sylvie doesn't even get to answer. Anna chimes in. "Dress shopping in Vegas, Yeah!"

Sylvie laughs. "Sounds like you will have one soon." While we are getting our facials and Manny/Pedis. Sylvie and Auntie start chatting and getting friendly. I smile to myself. I am glad Auntie is having fun. I sit there debating in my head, should I use Ezzie to make it happen?

"Ezzie, I want to be 100% sure. Auntie thinks Sylvie is sexy. Sylvie thinks Auntie is sexy, and Auntie is sure Uncle would be turned on when Auntie tells him?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Screw it. It's a nice thing. I am doing it. "Ezzie, can you have Sylvie hit on Auntie tonight. Just little things at first, and have them both get more and more turned on by it. Then when they are done at the restaurant, have Sylvie invite her up to her room, and have Auntie say yes. Auntie will feel no guilt or remorse or anything bad. She will just enjoy having sex with Sylvie." I say.

"Done." Says Ezzie.

"One more thing, Ezzie. They don't worry about the time. They have sex until they are ready to fall asleep. Then Auntie will come downstairs, and if asked. She will just say she had a fun night with Sylvie and her coworkers." I say.

"Done." Says Ezzie.

We are done at the spa and go dress shopping. Anna and I keep picking out sexy dresses that she refuses. The saleswoman walks over with a longer black dress, with glittering lines up the body of it that will definitely accent her boobs. The top is a triangle that closes around her neck leaving her shoulders and back bare.

"Oh that's pretty." Says Auntie.

Anna jumps in quickly. "Ok. Go try it on." She says handing her Mom the dress.

Auntie comes out and looks Amazing. The top hugs her boobs with the neck strap holding them up, and the body hugs her hips and ass. She looks Awesome!

She smiles in the mirror and nods at the saleswoman. "Thank you. It's perfect."

We go to our room and Auntie gets ready. She shoos Anna and I into our adjoining room to get ready. She knocks on the adjoining door as she opens it. "Wow, Mom. You look beautiful." Says Anna.

I am closest to her I walk up to her and give her a gentle hug. "You look Amazing." I say.

Auntie is beaming. "Thank you, girls." Just then there is a knock on the room door.

I open the door and Sylvie is standing there in a white, off the shoulder dress. The arms are a white lace, with lace trim across the top, that dips just a tad to show some extra cleavage. Sylvie's dress is just a bit shorter than Auntie's. "Wait, we need a picture." Says Anna.

"No we don't." Says Auntie.

"Oh we absolutely do. You are always taking pictures of us going to dances." Says Anna.

Sylvie giggles. "She has you there. Come on." Sylvie says, holding her arm out. The two of them put an arm around each other's back and Anna takes a few pictures.

Sylvie opens her phone. "Can you send me those?" She asks Anna. A moment later Sylvie's phone dings. "Thank you Anna." She looks at Auntie. "Shall we?"

Auntie looks at us. "No wandering too far. Be aware of where you are and who's around you."

"I promise Auntie. We won't wander far." I say.

Anna smiles at me as the door closes behind them. "Put on something cute, and let's go exploring." She says.

"Absolutely." I say with a smile.

For the next hour or so we wander around. We get dinner at the Hard Rock. We buy way too many M&Ms at a huge M&M store. We go on a roller coaster on the top of one of the hotels, twice. We have a blast, but we both want to go back to the room and call our boyfriends.

Anna smiles at me. "How about you call Jim from our room and I call Larry from Mom's room?"

I get it. She wants some private time on the phone. I wouldn't mind that either. "Deal."

"Ok. One minute." She says as she grabs the bag from the Hard Rock. She pulls out a loose fitting tank top meant to be worn over something else. She kicks off her shoes, pushes off her shorts, pulls off her shirt and bra, and puts on just the tank top. "Larry will love this." She says with a big smile.

"Oh good idea." I say putting on just my tank top.

"Have Fun!" Says Anna as she heads into the other room.

I hop on the bed and text Jim.

ME - ready for a little private chat?

I almost immediately get a FaceTime call from Jim. I tap the screen laughing. "I guess you are ready." I say as I see Jim sitting up in his bed with his shirt off.

He sees me in the loose tank top and smiles. "God, I Love The Hard Rock." He says.

I run my fingers along the straps almost exposing my nipple, but I don't. "They have great burgers." I say.

"I think they have great tank tops." Jim says.

I laugh at him, and ask him how his day has been. We talk for a little bit just catching up. We start getting to the dirty part of the call when I hear Anna scream in frustration. Even Jim hears it. "Anna?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say. "Ezzie, what's wrong with Anna?"

"She is extremely frustrated. She and Larry haven't had sex in almost a month, and tonight he can't do a dirty FaceTime because of his siblings." Says Ezzie.

"And you want to go check on her." Jim says.

"I am sorry." I say.

"It's ok I get it. Go ahead." Jim says.

I smile at him. "I promise I will make it up to you."

"Oh you definitely will." He says with a lusty smile.

I blow him a kiss. "I Love You."

"I Love You Too." He says and the call ends.

I go to the adjoining door. It's still ajar. I nudge it open and peek in. Anna is hugging a pillow on the bed. "Anna?" I ask.

"I am ok. Go talk to Jim." She says. I can hear in her voice that she isn't ok. I ignore her, and walk towards the bed. "Really it's ok. Go talk to Jim." She says again.

I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her. "I've got you, Cous." I say softly.

Anna half cries. "It's not fair." She says.

I already know thanks to Ezzie, but I ask just the same. "What isn't fair, Anna?" I ask softly.

"Larry and I almost never get any alone time to have sex. I just can't go to a make out spot and do it in the car. I would die if a cop snuck up on us like that, or worse called Mom & Dad. His house is Never Empty, and when Mom & Dad are gone Larry has always been working or watching his brothers & sisters." She looks at me with tears rolling down her cheeks. "Mary, I am so horny. Larry and I got used to having privacy, and having sex almost any time we wanted." She sniffles. "Mary, we haven't had sex in almost a month."

I wrap my arms around her and hold her. "Why didn't you say something to me? I would have gotten you a room." I say.

"Mary, I don't want to be asking you for money to get a room all the time. Imagine if Mike asks you why you are getting a hotel room." Says Anna.

"First off, I wouldn't care. I would do anything for you. You know that. Secondly, Mike has told me I have never spent what he considers too much since I bought all those gift cards for the guys at the dorm, or come close to it. He doesn't even look at it." I say.

I smile as I remember seeing a lingerie shop. "Let's get dressed. I have an idea." I say

"Mary, I don't want to go out." She sighs.

"Anna, you get your ass up and get dressed. We are going out." I say firmly.

"You can be bossy sometimes, you know that right?" She asks.

I hug her tight to me, and kiss her head. "Only because I Love You." I say.

She hugs me tight. "I Love you too." We get up and get dressed. As we walk out of the hotel into the hot evening air. "Where are we going?" She asks.

I just point. "That way."

"Fine." She moans. We get closer and she realizes what I am doing. "Really? Lingerie?" She asks with a smile.

"Yes! We are both getting something special to wear when we next see our guys. You next week. and me, well at the end of August." I say with a smile as I realize how much I miss Jim.

"Oh Mary! I am sorry. I wasn't thinking of you. I was just frustrated." She says looking at me upset with herself.

"No, I get it. I mean I miss Jim, but we knew it would be a while for us this summer. You see Larry all the time. You can look, but can't touch. That ends very soon." I say.

Anna hugs me tight. "I Love You." She sighs.

"I Love You too. Now let's get a sexy something or two." I say as I hook my arm in hers and we walk in. This place is Huge! They have tons and tons of women's lingerie, another bigger area for bondage stuff, and the most adult toys I have ever seen. Each area is as big as a clothing store at the mall and then some. I tell Anna I think we should find her the prettiest one here, and then I set the scene for her.

"Imagine when we get home you arrange for Larry to pick you up for a dinner and a movie date. You text him at the last minute. I am in room 400. Come and get me. He walks in and his jaw drops as he sees you laying on the bed in beautiful lingerie. You get up from the bed and walk to him. You shrug off the beautiful matching robe, leaving you in a beautiful, sexy gown." I say.

Anna smiles. "Oh I like that."

We roam through isles and isles of beautiful gowns and robes. Anna stops at a sheer black one piece. It has a collar around the neck that attaches to a wide curved piece that would go down between your boobs. It leaves your boobs totally exposed and has a snap at the crotch. Anna smiles at me as she picks out her size. "I think I want this for our first night back at school. I am so attacking him and taking charge." She says.

I laugh. "You Go Girl!" Anna grabs my hand and pulls me behind her. "Oh Mary, look at that." She almost gasps looking up at a display.

"Oh wow, it's beautiful!" I say. It's an embroidered sheer lace, full length gown and panties with matching robe. The robe has the softest silk ribbon around the edges. "That is it, Mary. We both have to get one. One in lilac and one in pink just like the very first lingeries we bought." Anna says softly. She looks at me. "You would look beautiful in that. Jim will love it."

"Oh he sure would." I say as I turn and look through the lilac ones for me and Anna looks at the pink ones. We smile at each other as we are holding our lingerie.

Anna looks over my shoulder. "Why do I get the feeling you would enjoy being tied down for Jim?"

"What?" I giggle.

"Shush! Come with me." She says pulling me by my hand again. We walk into the Bondage area, and it's a whole different feel. The lighting is dimmer. The walls and displays are black. The racks are black not chrome. She keeps pulling me along. We walk by some things, and I don't even know what they are, or how the would be used.

A goth sales girl walks up to us. "Can I help you?" She asks.

"You sure can." Says Anna. "My cousin Mary wants to surprise her boyfriend in a really sexy bondage type lingerie, while she is tied to the bed for the first time."

"Anna! Stop!" I gasp.

"Sorry she is a little shy, and gets embarrassed easily." Says Anna.

The girl smiles. "It's ok. It's what we are all about. Do you want something sexy or slutty?" She asks me.

Before I can answer Anna does. "She was thinking something really slutty, with easy access." She says.

"Oh my God, Anna." I say.

The goth girl reaches out and puts her hand on my arm. "No need to be embarrassed. A lot of women, and men like this stuff including me." She says with a smile. She walks me over to a display dummy. It is dressed in a lingerie made entirely of straps. It looks kind of like what I got for Liz, but this one is more serious. It's like a center piece from the collar at the neck, down to the crotchless bottom, and then up your back to the collar. Straps go around your body with a thick one under your booobs to help hold them up. There are rings at different points too. On the display straps hang from the shoulders with leather cuffs for your wrists, and two hang from each leg.

"Why two on the legs?" Asks Anna.

"One for the ankle and thigh. It allows for more creativity when being restrained." She says with a smile.

I am just staring at it and now actually imagining myself being tied down for Jim. I swear Anna can read my thoughts. "See I told you, you would like it." She says kissing my cheek. "We will take the whole outfit, and something to tie her to the bed with too." Says Anna. I just moan in embarrassment. Anna hugs me. "You are welcome." She says.

"I hate you." I sigh. "You know that right?"

She laughs. "I know."

The girl hands me a small box with the bed restraints and another with the lingerie in. We are walking out and Anna grabs two things off a shelf. "What did you grab?" I ask

First she holds up a blindfold. I guess I am not too surprised by that, but the second I don't get it for a minute. It's a rubber ring on a small belt. She sees my confused look and turns it so I can see the picture. The ring is in a girl's mouth. It's holding her mouth open. I just stare at it in surprise. "Oh please. I saw you looking at the stuff in there. I saw the look on your face." She stands in front of me and looks me in the eyes. "Tell me I am wrong. Tell me you aren't curious and excited to try this, and I will hand it back to the girl." Says Anna.

How does she do this all the time? She always seems to know what buttons to push to embarrass me, but the truth is she can read me, just like I can read her. I reach out and hug her. "Just so we are clear, I still hate you." I say.

"I know. I hate you too." She giggles. She steps back and smiles. "Now I need a toy for tonight. I am sorry but I need a release and my fingers will not do it."

I smile at her. "How about my fingers, and maybe my tongue?"

I watch her cheeks blush a little. "I was thinking that too, but I need to be fucked by a dick." She sighs.

I lean forward and kiss her on the lips. She stiffens up for a moment. "Mary, someone might see us." She says.

I turn my head to look around. No one is even glancing at us. "Anna, no one knows us or even cares. This is Vegas, Baby!" I say, as I try to mimic the commercial.

Anna just laughs, and we walk over to the toys. We look around and Anna holds up a toy that looks interesting. It has a larger tapered end that goes in, and a piece that curves back around like a "C". On the other end is what looks like an open mouth with a tongue inside it that would land on your clit. It says it sucks and licks your clit. "We can try it." I say as I hold up a decent sized double headed dildo. "You said you wanted to get fucked. It kind of sounds like a good idea."

We get back to the room. She closes the door behind us as I turn towards her. She smiles at me. "Can I help yo...mmmpphh". She says as I kiss her. We kiss for a bit and she pulls back looking at me. "Wait. Let's close and lock the doors, just in case Mom gets back early. No lingerie either, just us and the toys." Says Anna.

I reach behind her and push the security latch over, and turn to the adjoining door, and push it closed. It automatically locks and can only be opened by our side. "Ezzie, will you warn me if you sense Auntie getting close." I ask.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie

I turn and see Anna stepping out of her shorts and panties on the floor and unclipping her bra. I laugh. "Wow, I guess you are horny."

"You have no idea." She says pulling my shirt up.

She reaches around me as she moves in, and kisses me. As soon as she pulls my bra off she bends her head down and sucks on my nipples. Back and forth one to the other as she pushes at my shorts and panties. I smile to myself. She is extremely horny. I nudge her back as I step out of my shorts. "Get on the bed." I say as I turn for the bag. I open the box that has her toy in it, and pray it has a partial charge. I hit the power button and it looks half charged. I look at the buttons for a moment. The dildo part is pretty standard. Keep clicking to cycle through the 10 or so vibrations. The suction and tongue have two buttons. I click through them, low, medium & high. I put the mouth on my arm. Low suction is there but medium and high I bet would feel nice.