Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 24

Story Info
Auntie’s POV, her night with Sylvie.
10.3k words
4.89
1.3k
4

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
943 Followers

Auntie's POV and her evening with Sylvie.

We are walking through the airport to baggage claim. I smile as I watch Anna & Mary in front of me. They truly are best friends, and have been since well before that horrible night. They walk through the airport half dancing to some song they are sharing. Each one has an earbud in so they are listening to the same thing.

I can see them as little girls. Each one had to have their own Disney Princess carry-on suitcase, and they had to be dressed in a Princess dress when both families took a trip to Disneyland.

I let out a sigh as the baggage carousel comes to life, and I stop reliving the past. I feel like I barely see the girls anymore. They are hours away during the school year. Mary seems to always be going somewhere for her charity, and Anna spends every moment she can with Larry. I really hope we enjoy this Girls Trip. We step outside and it looks like a beautiful day. The sun is shining, but the air is dry and it's hot. Welcome to Las Vegas.

We get to the hotel and they see the sign for the pool. We have a few hours before our spa appointment. They want to go tan at the pool. I smile and agree. We get changed, and head downstairs. The two of them are wearing sexy little bikinis that Joe does not like seeing them in. I remember teasing Joe. "Karen & I wore bikinis like that when we were in college."

"Yeah, and I remember Ben & I staring at both of you, and the things we did when you wore them." Said Joe. "I don't want my girls attracting that kind of attention."

He was sitting at the kitchen table. I leaned down and hugged him to me from behind. "Our little girls are young women now." I say softly.

"I know. I am pretty sure every gray hair I have is from worrying about them." He sighed. I just hugged him tighter and kissed his head.

We are getting out the of the elevator, and the girls are tag teaming me. They think I should buy a bikini. I am not in my 20s. I don't have a bikini body anymore. "Come on Mom. You would look Great!" Says Anna.

I am about to say no again when I decide why not. I will try to relax a little for our Girls Weekend. "Ok. Ok. I will get a new two piece." I say looking at the two of them. "Not a little thing like you two are wearing. I can't pull that off anymore."

"Really?" Says Anna surprised.

"Auntie, you could rock a teenie weenie bikini. You are in great shape." Says Mary.

"Oh no young lady. No teenie weenie bikini for me." And I head for the store. "Come on before I change my mind." I say.

After a few minutes I find a modest two piece. The bottoms are solid, the sides come up a bit on my hips, and I have to say it looks good. The top is a full top, which I need for support, but it can't hide my big boobs. Anna gives me a wolf whistle. "Mom, Dad will Love You in this." She says.

I laugh. "Yeah I think he would."

We go out to the pool deck and start tanning. After a while it starts getting hot, and we have our Spa appointment soon. So we start packing up. I turn and look when I hear Mary yell out, and wave. "Sylvie!"

I see the reporter that first interviewed Mary, Sylvie. We start walking out, and meet her half way. Mary gives her a hug. She is in an athletic bikini and cover up that has her network logo and the Olympic Rings on them. She gives Anna a polite hug saying hello, and gives me a big smile. "It is so nice to actually meet you Auntie." Sylvie says with a smile.

"Please." I laugh. "It's Beth, and it's so nice to meet you too. I can't thank you enough for being so kind to Mary."

Sylvie puts her arm around Mary's shoulders. "This young lady is amazing. I think you raised two wonderful young ladies." Sylvie says.

I flinch inside at that. I have been reliving too many old memories today. I can't help it, the thought goes through my head. "Yes Ben & Karen did." But I just say "Thank you!"

"I was hoping to join you ladies, and maybe get a little sun. Leaving so soon?" Sylvie asks.

"I promised the girls a spa day as part of our girls weekend." I say.

"Oh how nice." Sylvie says with a smile.

"I would say come join us, but I don't know if they can fit you in." I say.

"Are you going to the spa here in the hotel?" Asks Sylvie.

"We are." I say.

Sylvie pulls out her phone and makes a call. "Hi Connie, it's Sylvie in 2821. Yes I was wondering if I could join three of my friends for a spa day this afternoon. Sure I can hold." Sylvie smiles at us. "She is checking. Wonderful! Thank you so much Connie."

"The Network name on the reservation gets me a few perks." Says Sylvie.

"Wonderful." I say. Part of me is grateful for all Sylvie has done for Mary & the charity, but I would like to get to know her a little better too. She and Mary have struck up a friendship. If I had to guess it would say Sylvie is about ten years older than Mary & Anna. Which means she is about fifteen years younger than me. We arrange to meet at the spa since Sylvie's room is 12 levels above us.

We walk into the spa and Syvlie is there, so I walk up beside her and check us in. Sylvie smiles at the girl behind the counter. "Connie, add a Brazilian to everyone on me please." She says.

"A Brazilian?" I ask surprised.

"Have you never had one?" Sylvie asks.

Before I can say anything my shy, subtle daughter chimes in. "Yeah Mom. Have you ever had a Brazilian?" Asks Anna with a huge smile.

"Not in a long long time. Ok. Are you happy?" I ask Anna.

Anna answers right back. "No but I bet Dad will like it."

"Anna!" I gasp.

Sylvie takes me by the arm and turns us back towards the counter. "You do realize she is trying to get a rise out of you, right?" Says Sylvie quietly to me.

"Oh I know. She loves doing it. She gets it from her Father." I say.

Sylvie grabs two robes and walks us back to the changing area. They have a beautiful area setup outside the changing rooms, with two couches and small tables with fresh cut flowers on it.

We lay down on the massage tables and get covered with towels. I glance towards Sylvie as she is moving into position on the table. I can't help noticing she still has a firm body. She hasn't had kids, and she isn't old. She looks good. I put my head down and smile as my girl starts working my shoulders. Oh that feels good. My mind wanders back to about six months after Anna was born. I was having a hard time. I wasn't sleeping. Anna was a cranky baby and I was at my wits end.

Karen came over with Mary. She got them both down for a nap and was sitting behind me on my bed. She was rubbing my shoulders and it felt so good. She was telling me I needed to relax and take a nap. I remember complaining that I couldn't relax. There was too much to do, but her hands felt so good. She kissed my neck, laid me back, and covered me with a sheet. She picked up the baby monitor from my nightstand and told me even if I didn't sleep I was staying in bed for at least an hour.

She pulled the curtains and closed my bedroom door. I ended up sleeping for over two hours. When I got up, my house was clean, and the girls were playing on the floor. I remember standing there in shock. I looked at Karen and said. "You didn't have to."

She stood up and hugged me tight. "I am always here for you." She said and then sent me off to take a long hot shower. She spent the day with me, and had the guys bring home takeout. I swallow back some tears and sigh. I miss my friend.

I turn my head the other way and see Anna & Mary. They are both good girls. I correct myself. They are good young women. Ben & Karen would be so proud of Mary. I see a lot of Karen in her, but she is definitely her Father's daughter too. I was proud of Mary for standing up to her Nana last year when she insulted Ben, but I couldn't say it. She shouldn't have screamed, but I was proud of her.

My girl is now working my neck and turns me back to Sylvie. She is looking at me smiling. I can see why she is on TV. She is so pretty.

The massages are done, now it's time for the waxing. Sylvie and I are first up for the Brazilian. We are laying on two tables beside each other, with large towels across our bodies. They have a small privacy curtain up between them, but it's pulled part way back so Sylvie and I can see each other. I lay there shaking my head. Sylvie smiles at me. "Having second thoughts?" She asks.

"No, I was just thinking first there was the pleasure of the massage, and now we get the pain." I say smiling.

Sylvie laughs. "The things we do for our men."

"I hope you have a man that appreciates your pain and suffering." And then I let out a small moan as I feel the girl apply the warm wax.

Sylvie smiles at me. "That warm is nice until...Rrrr." Sylvie says as first I hear her wax get pulled.

"Nngghh." Then mine.

Sylvie keeps talking. "Yeah, Johnnie appreciates all I do for him, but I hattte, Rrr, this time of year. His baseball schedule and my reporting keeps us apart a lot."

"Nngghh. That's right, I am sorry. You are dating Johnnie from the Coyotes. Mary told me." I say.

"Oh noooo, Rrr, worries Beth. I try very hard to go to all the gammmmes, Rrr, I can. When he isn't playing, he travels with me a lot. We make it work." Sylvie says.

They finish waxing us and we swap with the girls. After that it's a mud scrub.

We are all covered in mud after a good scrubbing and relaxing while it dries. Anna being Anna, she speaks up about the Brazilian. "God, that was uncomfortable. If I weren't covered in mud I might be tempted to reach down and hold myself."

"Anna!" I gasp with a small giggle, but she isn't wrong.

"Come on Mom, don't tell me you aren't feeling it too." Says Anna.

Sylvie saves me. "We all are Anna. Guys don't realize what we go through to look pretty and sexy."

"Anna, please. Could you have a little decorum, and maybe not ask you Mother how her vagina is feeling." I say.

Sylvie giggles and then asks me. "Beth, I have a network thing I have to go to tonight. How would you like to join me and have some adult time?"

"A work thing for you. Oh I don't know." I say.

"Oh come on. It's just all of us that are here for the games getting together for a nice dinner before the chaos starts. Some people bring friends, spouses etc. Come on, say yes." Says Sylvie.

"Actually why not. It might be fun." I say. "But I don't have a nice dress."

Anna chimes in. "Dress shopping in Vegas, Yeah!"

Sylvie laughs. "Sounds like you will have one soon." Sylvie and I chat while we are getting our facials and Manny/Pedis.

We are done at the spa and go dress shopping. The girls keep picking out sexy little dresses for me. They are too little, and I am too old to wear them. The saleswoman walks over with a longer black dress, that should be knee length, with glittering lines up the body of it that will definitely accent my chest. The top is a triangle that closes around the neck leaving the shoulders and back bare. "Oh that's pretty." I say.

Anna jumps in quickly. "Ok. Go try it on." She says as she nudges me towards the dressing room.

I walk out and I smile in the mirror. I look up at the saleswoman. "Thank you. It's perfect."

We go to our room and I shoo the girls into their adjoining room to get ready. I give Joe a call and tell him I am going to dinner with Sylvie. He is happy for me. It sounds like I am having fun. I text him a picture of the dress.

"Wow. Look at that." He says, and I can hear the smile in his voice. "I bet you look good in it."

"I do, and you should see me in the bikini the girls talked me into." I say.

"A bikini? Who are you? Where is my wife that stopped wearing bikinis a long time ago?" He laughs.

"I am trying to relax and have fun with the girls." I say.

"I know, Beth. I want you to have fun, but maybe what happens in Vegas doesn't have to stay there. Maybe you could wear the bikini for me sometimes?" He asks.

"Maybe. If you are good." I giggle.

"I am always good." He says.

"You are." I say. "I Love You."

"I Love You Too." Joe says. "I don't care what time it is. Call me when you get back to the room tonight."

"I will. I have to go get ready." I say.

"Ok. Go have fun." He says and hangs up.

I shower and get dressed. I knock on the adjoining door as I push it open. "Wow, Mom. You look beautiful." Says Anna.

Mary is closest and gives me a gentle hug. "You look Amazing." She says.

I am smiling at the compliments. "Thank you, girls." Just then there is a knock on the room door.

Mary opens the door and Sylvie is standing there in a white, off the shoulder dress. The arms are a white lace, with lace trim across the top, that dips just a tad to show some extra cleavage. Sylvie's dress is just a tad shorter than mine ending just above her knees. "We need a picture." Says Anna.

"No we don't." I say.

"Oh we absolutely do. You are always taking pictures of us going to dances." Says Anna.

Sylvie giggles. "She has you there. Come on." Sylvie says, holding her arm out. I step up to her and she puts her arm behind my back.

Did I just feel her fingers do a little more than brush by the small of my back? The two of us stand there smiling as Anna takes a few pictures.

Sylvie opens her phone. "Can you send me those?" She asks Anna. A moment later Sylvie's phone dings. "Thank you Anna." She looks at me. "Shall we?"

I look at the girls. "No wandering too far. Be aware of where you are and who's around you."

"I promise Auntie. We won't wander far." Mary says.

I give them both a hug and a kiss, and Sylvie and I head for the elevators. We are in the elevator, and I can see her looking at the reflection of my bare back in the elevator doors. "That is a sexy dress." Sylvie says.

I turn and look at her. "Yours isn't too shabby either." I say with a smile.

"I bet we will be the sexiest women there tonight." Says Sylvie.

"Oh no. I am too old for sexiest." I say.

Sylvie turns to face me and holds my arms. "You are not. You stop that right now. You are a beautiful, sexy woman." She says a little too softly.

I can feel my cheeks blush as I can't help thinking she meant it as a little more than a simple compliment. "Thank you, Sylvie." I say.

The door dings and she hooks her arm in mine and we walk out. "Come on, Sexy." She says with a smile. "Let's go have some fun."

Sylvie has a car waiting for us. It's a short drive to the restaurant. We get there and I notice some familiar faces I have seen on TV. I couldn't say I know their names, but I recognize them. Most of the people here are behind the scenes people. Camera and control room people. We are all gathered on the outdoor deck having drinks, and it's starting to get late. A few of us stop and watch the sun go down. It's beautiful. It's setting almost perfectly between two mountains.

Sylvie giggles. "I brought Johnnie here last year, and we were standing here watching the sunset and he said those mountains look like my boobs."

One of the girls that does wardrobe for the reporters looks back and forth between the mountains and Sylvie once or twice. "I can see that." She says with a smile.

"Hey!" Laughs Sylvie.

"Oh come on. I have seen you in tiny bras. I can see where Johnnie would make that comparison." She says laughing.

One of the male reporters asks. "Does that include the pointy peaks?"

Everyone laughs and Sylvie points to the wardrobe girl. "No discussing my peaks." She laughs. "They." She says pointing to the other reporters. "Will never stop making jokes."

Just a few minutes later the sun is down, and it's getting dark. Everyone turns to go back inside to the tables for dinner. Sylvie puts her arm around my waist and smiles at me. "I am glad you came with me. This has been a lot of fun." She says as I feel her fingers softly run down my back. Right to the bottom of my bare back. She stops when she gets to my dress and just smiles at me. I can see the lights glittering in her eyes. She is so pretty.

"Me too." Is all I can manage to say. I chastise myself as we walk back to the table. A beautiful woman is hitting on me for the first time in a very long time and my answer is Me Too. What is wrong with me? Am I that out of practice?

We get to the table and the reporter that was asking about Sylvie's peaks holds the chair out for us like a gentleman. He then stands over Sylvie and looks down her dress. "Damn, I can't tell from here." He says.

Sylvie turns and slaps his arm, and he laughs as his wife yells at him. "Ron, leave the poor girl alone." She looks at Sylvie. "If he teases you about it you give me a call. I will give you some information about his body to tease him about."

"Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Easy there Jen. No telling tales out of school." Ron says to his wife.

"Then get over here and behave." Jen says.

"Yes Ma'am." He laughs as he sits and kisses his wife. He waves to the waiter, and signals for another round.

I turn to Sylvie. "Sylvie, I can't have another drink. I haven't had three drinks in I don't know how long." I say.

She smiles at me. "Oh come on. It's Vegas. Loosen up a tad. We aren't driving." She nudges her leg next to mine, and rubs it against mine. "I thought we were going to have some fun tonight?" She says with a smile.

"I want to be able to remember tonight." I say softly to her. I can't believe I just said that to her.

Sylvie casually takes her napkin off the table and places it in her lap. She then runs her fingernails up my thigh that is covered by my dress. "Oh I am sure it will be a night to remember." She says and pulls her hand back up above the table and reaches for her drink.

I can feel my leg tingling where her fingers were. I glance over and see her cleavage. I wonder if her peaks are like the mountains on the horizon. Do they have pointy tops? I am sitting there daydreaming what her nipples look like as I listen politely to the conversation around the table.

Dinner is delicious. As the plates are cleared they play some soft music and turn on some soft lighting on the dance floor. Some of the couples get up and dance. Sylvie stands and holds her hand down to me. "May I have this dance?" She asks.

"Seriously?" I ask surprised.

"Come on, Beth. I love dancing." She says almost whining.

"Ok." I giggle and I stand up. We walk out to the dance floor, and I look at her confused. "Who leads?" I ask.

"I will." She says, and like that her hand is on the small of my back. As we dance her fingers behave and just rub softly against my back. Until we are towards the back of the floor and my back can't be seen. Her hand softly slides down the small of my back, as she looks me in the eyes. "Your skin is so soft." She says as her fingers push under my dress. She can't grab my ass, but there is no doubt about her intentions. Her eyes go a little wide. "Are you going commando tonight?" She asks with a smile

I feel myself blush. "Underwear was... uncomfortable, ok." I say. "How are you wearing any?" I ask.

She gives me a big smile. "I am not. The Only clothing I have on is my dress." I just smile at her. Just then the song ends, and people clap. Sylvie moves us towards the bar and orders two more drinks.

"Sylvie, I am already feeling the last drink." I say.

"Good. Maybe one more and you will be ready to have some fun back in my room." She says, giving me a lusty smile.

I smile at her as the drinks arrive. I grab mine and swallow the scotch in two quick gulps. It's very warm going down. I look her in the eyes. "I am ready now." I say.

Sylvie smiles at me and swallows her drink down. Ok then. "Follow my lead." She says and heads back to the table. "Hey guys. Mary has never actually been to a casino. We are going to go lose some money." She says with a laugh, as we grab our purses and head out.

I open my phone to check where the girls are as we are driving back to the hotel. They are at the hotel. "See they are safe and sound." Sylvie says taking the phone from me and putting it in my purse. She holds my hands in hers as she turns in the seat to face me. I can see her eyes twinkling. She runs her fingers back and forth in my palms.

ao1701e
ao1701e
943 Followers