Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeeze her hands tight. I am going to have sex with this beautiful woman. I can feel myself getting excited.

We get to the hotel and Sylvie and I walk to the elevators arm in arm. The minute the doors close Sylvie's hand is sliding down my back and under my dress. She has almost her whole hand down the back of my dress rubbing and squeezing my ass.

I let out a small sigh and smile at her. I turn her face to mine and kiss her. I haven't had a soft tender kiss like this in a long time. I am getting more and more excited. The elevator slows and dings as we arrive. We straighten up just as the doors open. She takes me by the hand and pulls me down the hallway. She opens her door in a flash, and we are finally alone. She turns to me and looks into my eyes. I reach out and hold her cheeks as I move forward and kiss her.

We stand there kissing. Her hands are roaming over my bare back, while my hands and rubbing her shoulders and the back of her neck. Her hands run up my back to the collar of the dress. I break the kiss and pull back. Sylvie looks at me concerned. "Are you OK?" She asks.

"I am, but I haven't done this in a long time." I say.

Sylvie smiles at me. "It's kind of like riding a bike."

"I know, and I really want to. I just wanted to say something. I didn't want you to get the wrong idea." I say.

"Don't move." Sylvie says as she steps into her bathroom.

She comes out holding a blue & pink pill in a bubble pack. "Is that what I think it is?" I ask.

She smiles. "If you think it's a V&E+ bubble pack. Yup that's what it is."

"I have never." I say, as I watch her pop out the pink pill.

She tosses the blue pill still in the pack aside. "We don't need that, and since you can't sleep over. I don't want a whole pill. I will wake up in the middle of the night horny as hell, but a half a pill." She says snapping it in half, and popping half in her mouth and swallowing. "Well now I will just be horny for a couple of hours." She says holding her hand out.

"Oh wow!" I mutter. "I have never, well outside of a couple of joints in high school and college, I have never done any drugs."

"This isn't a drug." Sylvie says using air quotes. "If a man needed to take viagra would you say he is taking drugs?" She doesn't give me a chance to answer. "Of course not. I promise it's not addictive or habit forming. You will not wake up hungover. But about fifteen minutes after you take it Everything will tingle and feel excited, and you will be very horny for a couple of hours." Sylvie says.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I am already horny." I say with a smile.

"Trust me, Beth. This is a whole different level." She says.

"And I won't get sick, or hungover etc?" I ask again.

She steps up to me. Wraps one arm around my waist and pulls my hips to hers as she leans her body back some. She holds the pill up between two fingers. "Cross my heart and hope to die." She says smiling.

"I need some water." I say with a smile. Sylvie giggles and hands me a bottle of water from the counter.

I swallow the pill, and Sylvie gently holds my face in her hands. "I promise. You will not regret it." She says as she leans into me and resumes kissing me. We stand there holding each other while we kiss. Her hand travels up my back, and I can feel her hand at the collar of the dress. I let out a soft moan knowing in just a moment the top of my dress is going to fall off.

Sylvie pulls back from the kiss, a little aggravated. "What the hell." She says with a smile. "How do you open that thing? Turn around." She says with her hands on my shoulders. I feel her hands on the collar. "Oh, I see. It's almost a double lock." She giggles. "I guess you wouldn't want it popping open at the wrong time." She says as I feel it come loose from my neck. Her hands slide down my back, under my arms and around my chest. She rests her chin on my shoulder, and looks at me in the mirror we are standing in front of. Each hand cups and holds a boob. She moves her fingers to my already hard nipples and pinches them. I just stare at her and sigh. "I have been wanting to do this all night." She whispers in my ear, as she turns her head and kisses my neck. I sigh a little louder and close my eyes, as she gives me chills.

After a moment I open my eyes, and Sylvie is looking at me. "You are so beautiful." I say.

"Aaawww, thank you." She says.

I turn around and Sylvie doesn't hesitate. She bends down and sucks on my nipples. Back and forth, from one to the other. Sucking, biting, licking; she never stops. I stand there sighing and enjoying the attention. At first I am gently holding her head, but then I slide my hands down to her dress. I pop the small hook, and push the zipper down. Once the zipper is down Sylvie stands up and lets her dress fall. It catches on her hips and she smiles at me as she steps back. She hooks her thumbs in the dress and pushes it to the floor.

She is beautiful. Her boobs almost defy gravity. I am jealous. Her nipples are thicker and long. They are standing up nice and hard. I want to suck on them. Sylvie steps forward and reaches for my dress still caught on my hips. She hooks her thumbs in it and smiles at me. "Your turn." She says as she pushes it off me. As my dress lands on the floor as she softly pulls on my hands, making me step out of the dress. Once she does she pulls me to her. She has one hand on the back of my neck pulling me to her for a kiss. Her other hand is around my waist, pulling our bodies together. As she pulls me to her, she slips her leg between my thighs, and pushes her leg into my pussy. I feel her grind herself against my thigh. I just wrap my arms around her and moan as we stand there kissing.

Sylvie is an amazing kisser. I swear at times it feels like her tongue is trying to push down my throat. I suck on her tongue as she kisses me. She slowly pulls her tongue back. It seems like it keeps going. We break the kiss and she smiles at me. She flicks her tongue out and licks my nose. Wow, she doesn't have a long tongue. She just smiles. "Wait until I go down on you." She says.

She steps back and pulls me to the bed. She pulls back the comforter and we lay down side by side facing each other. Sylvie moves in and kisses me again. We lay there kissing each other and teasing the other woman's nipples.

I miss kissing like this with a woman. Just the soft, urgent kisses that never end. After a little bit Sylvie pulls back. "Are you feeling the pill yet?" She asks. "I know I am."

I stop for a moment and think. "I don't know if it's you or the pill." I say honestly.

"Let's see." Says Sylvie, as her hand slides down my body. The second her finger rubs over my clit I let out a loud gasp. "Does you clit usually get so swollen and sensitive from a little foreplay?" She asks.

I moan and my hips shiver a bit. Wow my clit is so sensitive. "NO!" I gasp. I feel a finger slip inside of me. I am so wet it slips right in.

"Do you usually get this soaking wet, from kissing a woman?" Sylvie asks, smiling at me.

"MMMMM! NO!" I moan.

"So I guess you are feeling the pill?" She asks.

"YES. Yes, I am feeling the pill." I say as I look into her twinkling eyes. She pulls out the one finger and pushes in her two middle fingers, as she rests her palm on my clit. I start gasping. "AAHH. AAHH. AAHH." As her palm grinds on my clit, and she finger fucks me. I am so wet her fingers are making wet fucking sounds.

She leans down and kisses my nipple. "This is just the first of many times." She says as she gives my hard nipple a firm bite. "I am going to make you." She sucks my nipple into her mouth hard as she flicks her tongue across it. "Orgasm." She gives my nipple one last bite and softly grinds it between her teeth.

I don't think my nipples have ever felt so sensitive. She grinds my nipple between her teeth and my nipples explode in pleasure. I swear it sends an electric shock to my clit as she continues to finger me and grind on my clit. Every muscle in my body clenches and I scream as I orgasm.

Sylvie pulls her fingers out of me and spoons against me as she holds me. I haven't cum like that in a while. The afterglow feels so nice. She wraps her arm around me and giggles. "I hope no one was out in the hallway to hear that."

"I am sorry." I sigh.

She reaches for my chin and turns my head so I have to look at her. "Don't you dare apologize. I hope I can make you cum like that everytime." She says, as she kisses my cheek.

We lay together for a moment as I catch my breath. I roll over to face her. "Your turn now." I say with a smile as I lean in and kiss her. As I am kissing her I push her onto her back and half lay on her. I keep kissing her as I reach down and tease her nipples. Sylvie sighs in pleasure as I do. Her nipples are fun to play with. They are longer and thicker than mine, and she is very sensitive. I wonder if she usually is, is it the pill, or maybe both? I decide I don't care right now.

I move down her body and suck first one and then the other nipple into my mouth. I love the feel of them in my mouth, and I love listening to her sighs. It seems like with every nibble and lick of her nipples Sylvie sighs in pleasure. I want nothing more than to make her orgasm. I slide my hand down her body until I reach her clit and pussy. I can feel the nub of her clit sticking up, but as I feel further down I can feel her lips already partially spread open. I instantly feel her warm wetness. I softly rub my fingers all around her, spreading her juices.

"Please." She sighs.

I pull my mouth off her nipple. "Please stop?" I ask, knowing better.

"Don't you fucking dare." She moans looking at me. "I am so close. Finger me, Please." She moans.

"Like this." I say as I push my first two fingers into her pussy. Sylvie lets out a moan. I hold my arm up and pivot my two fingers in and out of her pussy while flicking her clit with my thumb every now and then.

"Harder." She moans. I brace my arm and finger her harder and fast. She starts panting in rhythm to my fingering. The panting quickly turns to. "HHAA. HHAA. HHAA. FFFUUUCCCCKKKKK!" She half yells, half moans as I feel her grip my fingers.

I hold my fingers deep inside her as she orgasms. Once her pussy stops spasming around my fingers I wiggle them around and smile at her. "No. No. No." She gasps, reaching for my hand. She pulls my fingers out, and pulls me against her. We lay side by side smiling at each other. "That was very nice." She says with a sigh.

"I am glad. I haven't lost my touch." I say.

"Oh no you have not." She sighs. "I told you it's like riding a bike." Sylvie says brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "I can see Anna in your eyes. Part of me would like to meet Joe. I can see them teaming up on you." She says with a big smile.

"Oh Really." I laugh. "Thank You so much for thinking of me."

Sylvie leans in to kiss me. "I have been thinking about you all night." She says before her lips meet mine. Her kisses are so soft and sensual. I love the way she kisses. She is always changing it up a little. A sweet simple kiss on the lips. Kissing and sucking or biting my bottom lip. Slipping her tongue into my mouth. Sucking on my tongue when it slips inside her mouth. She is such a good kisser.

She rolls me onto my back and straddles my body. She kisses and teases my neck as she talks softly to me between kisses. "I want to go down on you." KISS. "I want to taste your juices." KISS. "I want to tease you clit." KISS. "I want to hear you scream." She says one last time and kisses her way down between my boobs.

"Oh God!" I moan. She kisses down over my stomach. Her tongue flicks my belly button. My stomach jerks and I giggle. It tickles. "Stop!" I say.

She smiles up at me. "Ticklish. Good to know." And continues kissing down. She pushes my legs apart, and I automatically pull my knees up and put my feet flat on the bed. Sylvie wraps her arms around my thighs and dives right in.

I can't help sucking in a deep breath as she kisses and sucks my pussy lips into her mouth. She then licks between my lips and slips her tongue inside of me.

"Oohhh." I moan she is slipping her tongue in and out of me, but before she pulls it out she wiggles around inside of me. I let out a small giggle. "It's like a worm inside of me."

She pulls out her tongue and looks at me with mock anger. "A Worm!" She says.

I reach down and run my fingers through for blond hair. "A Very Sexy Worm that feels Amazing." I say with a smile.

"As long as I am a Very Sexy Worm." She says with a smile.

I nudge her head back down. "You are the prettiest, sexist worm I know." And I let out a loud sigh as her tongue slips back into me. Her tongue feels AMAZING. I can't believe how turned I am. I can feel orgasm building quickly. I am laying there holding her head panting as she goes down on me. "AAHH. AAHH. AAHHH!" It's going to be another big orgasm. I let go of Sylvie's head, grab a pillow and Scream into it as my orgasm slams into me.

Sylvie lays back down beside me while I am still getting small shivers from my orgasm. She pulls the pillow away from my face. "Hi." She giggles.

"Hi." I say. "Wow. That was just Wow. I came so fast and hard."

Sylvie giggles as she flicks my nipple. I let out a small gasp. "Aahhh."

"Welcome to the benefits of E+". Sylvie says as she runs her finger over my nipple. "Are you feeling horny too?" She asks.

I pause for a moment. "Very." I say. "Oh Wow, and this is the pill?" I ask.

"Well I would like to think I got the ball rolling, but yeah, the pill kicked the ball down the hill." She says smiling.

I reach out and pull her to me for a kiss. I take control now. I want her. I want to eat her out. I want to make her cum hard. Oh I kind of like E+. I think as I kiss her hard. I haven't been this rev'd up in a long time. I crawl over her and kiss her hard as I put my knee between her legs and grind it against her pussy. Sylvie moans into the kiss.

I kiss down her neck, and I hold a boob in each hand. I have a nice firm hold of her boobs. I have her nipples pointed straight up. I am still amazed with her nipples. They are so swollen and red. They are so long and thick to start with, but now they are so swollen like they have been teased and tortured all night. I bend down and suck on each one like a baby nursing. Sylvie lets out a loud sigh of pleasure. She places her hands on the back of my head and holds me to her chest as she sighs and mews in pleasure.

I reach down and run my hand over her pussy. She is soaked. Her juices are dripping out of her. She moans as my hand rubs over her pussy and clit. "Please." She sighs.

"Please, what?" I ask, smiling up at her.

"Please stop teasing me. I need more." She says.

"You Need more? What do you need more for?" I ask as I flick her nipple with my tongue.

"I want to, no I need to cum. I want you to go down on me and make me cum. Please stop teasing me, Beth." She sighs.

I give her nipples one last flick of my tongue and move down the bed. I settle down between her legs and I am amazed how red and swollen her pussy is. Her clit is peaking out, her lips are parted and swollen, I can see the darkness of her vagina, and I can see a small trickle of juices coming out of her. I want nothing more right now than to lick her and taste her juices. I lean down and start at the bottom and lick up. Sylvie lets out a low moan as my tongue slips into her as I lick up. Then she sighs loudly as I lick her swollen clit, and I can feel her body shiver slightly. Her clit is obviously sensitive, so I keep my mouth on it. Sucking and licking on her clit as I slip two fingers into her pussy.

"Ffuuucckkk!" She moans as my fingers slide inside her. I can feel her gripping my fingers as I push them in and out. I suck her clit I to my mouth and trap it between my teeth as I flick my tongue over it. "Oohh Ffuucckkk. OOHH. OOOHHHH." She gasps over and over. I know I have her. I am not stopping. I suck and finger her a little harder. Not thirty seconds later she yells out. "FFUUUUCCKKKK!" Her juices flow into my mouth, her pussy clenches my fingers, and her body shivers. I sit back and just watch her orgasm. She is so sexy.

After a moment she looks at me and smiles. "You have not forgotten how to ride a bike. That's for sure." She giggles. "You are very good at that."

I lay beside her and hold out my open arm for her to snuggle beside me. "You aren't too shabby either." I say to her, as I hold my arm open for her to snuggle against me. We lay there for a bit just relaxing, until she starts walking her fingers down my stomach. She gets to my clit and just rubs her finger around it. "May I help you?" I ask her with a smile.

"I was just thinking how you have the perfect clit for the toy I have with me." Sylvie says.

"Perfect for a toy you have? Sylvie I haven't used a toy in 10 years." I giggle.

She rolls over and gets off the bed. "Oh, it's on now." She says. I smile as I look at her ass as she is bent over looking through her luggage. She has a nice ass.

She looks up at me in the mirror. "Enjoying the view?" She asks as she wiggles her bum.

"I am. Well I was." I say as she turns to face me. She stands there smiling at me as I look her up and down. "This view is nice too." I say.

She jumps on the bed and holds up her toy. The handle fits in her hand, and then it takes a 90 degree bend. At the end of the bend is a hollow or a hole. She presses a button and the end jumps to life. I can hear some suction, and buzzing as it vibrates. Then it all makes sense. She wants to put my clit in that hole. "No!" I sigh.

"Yes." She giggles. "Have you never used a Satisfyr before? You are going to love it."

"You put that on your clit?" I ask surprised. Sylvie holds up her little finger and put the toy over the top of her finger, and turns it on. "Oh Shit." I say.

"This thing is the Best Traveling Companion a girl could ask for, add a little E+ and you are definitely going to need the pillow again." She says as she lays back down beside me, and pushes my far leg away to spread my legs. She takes her free hand and rubs it around my clit and pussy lips. "It works best if things are a little wet." She says as she licks the inside of the hole.

She moves the toy towards my clit and I am getting little butterflies. What is this thing going to do to me? She slips my clit into the little hole and I hear.

CLICK

MY whole body jerks as it sucks and vibrates my clit at the same time. "OH SHIT!" I gasp as I jerk.

Sylvie wraps her free arm tight around mine. "Oh no you don't. We are just getting started. Look at me Beth." She says. I turn and look in her eyes. "Trust me this will make you orgasm like never before. I am going to use it on you, how I like it. The longer it takes to orgasm, the faster it goes." She says.

CLICK

"OOHH. OOHH." I gasp.

"Yeah it's really intense on E. I bet you don't make it past level 5. She says, as she holds it tight against my clit.

Jesus! Level 5. She has me on 2 and I can barely think. I can feel my stomach fluttering.

CLICK

She is speeding it up every 30-45 seconds I think. My clit almost explodes. Sylvie changes her hold on the toy so she can better hold it against me as my hips buck. Sylvie pushes the pillow I was screaming into onto the floor. "Let it all go Beth. Don't hold back. Let it all out."

CLICK

My whole body jerks. I am gasping and panting so bad I am almost hyperventilating, and then I just SCREAM. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" My clit explodes and I swear I see stars. Sylvie has taken the toy away, but I swear I can still feel it vibrating and sucking on my clit.

I feel her shift on the bed. I look towards her and she has the toy on her clit. She sees me looking and smiles. "I got so turned on watching you I couldn't help myself." She says with a lusty smile on her face. She never turned it off. She took it from me and put it on her own clit.