F-150 Pt. 01

Story Info
He wants me to suck his big one in his big truck
4.8k words
4.79
9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Piars2000
Piars2000
34 Followers

I slowly caressed my dick through my gym shorts as the third Skype meeting of the morning wrapped up. Those horny feelings were preventing me from having a productive work day again.

My job is fairly easy. Most days consist of a series of Skype meetings that I take at my desk. I work in a large office building with hundreds of coworkers and even though COVID has wound down, we keep doing the Skype meetings because it's just easier for everyone to stay in their cubicles and meet virtually instead of setting up time in the conference rooms. This also allows me to continue wearing my comfortable gym clothes after I'm done with my morning workout at the on-site fitness center.

I whipped off my headset, grabbed a Diet Pepsi from the work fridge, and headed down to my secret hiding place at work. It's a small storage closet tucked away in a remote part of the building that consists of one chair and a tiny table. This is where I like to kick back, look at porn on my phone, write stories about my sexual encounters, (like the one you're reading now), and do email correspondence with the men who enjoy reading my stories.

I was especially horny that morning because I had been sending emails back and forth with a 58-year-old man who contacted me after reading one of my stories. The best part was he lived a few miles from my work. He kept telling me how much he wished he could meet me so we could hang out and talk in person about each other's sexual fantasies.

I closed the door of the storage room and sat down in the chair. Upon logging into my secret email on my phone I saw that I had one new message, and it was from him! I opened it up to see what he had to say that day. It was just one sentence:

"Meet me at LaCamas Lake Park on your lunch break today and I'll let you suck on this."

Then I saw there was a photo attachment. My heart was racing as I tapped the thumbnail to open it. What I saw made my jaw drop. It was a pic of his big, curved, erect penis! My mouth started watering and my dick began to swell. The park was only 5 minutes away from my work and had many secluded trails.

I don't know what came over me, but the dick pic made me feel like an animal in heat. I started stroking my dick while I stared at his delicious-looking cock. I had to suck it. I had promised myself I wouldn't engage in any more risky behavior with strange men, but the urge was too powerful to fight. I wrote him back:

"Holy shit, that's a big dick! I'll meet you in the park parking lot at noon?" and hit send.

I went back to my desk to get some work done. All the while waiting on pins and needles for him to reply to me. I felt so nervous and uncontrollably horny, like a teenage girl about to do something naughty with an older boy. Finally, at 11:15 he replied:

"I'll be in a black F150 truck"

I gulped. It was happening! The next 30 min went by so slowly. Finally, at 11:45 I grabbed my stuff and headed down to the car. My legs were practically shaking with anticipation.

The whole drive to the park I kept wondering if I should really do this. The horniness won out though as I pulled into the park's parking lot. That's when I saw it, a black F150 with a lift kit and huge tires. It was the only truck there so I figured it must be him as I pulled my car into the empty parking spot next to the big truck. As I got out I heard his door open and I made eye contact with the strange man.

"Piars?" he said.

I blushed.

"Yeah," I said in a sheepish voice.

"Shall we go for a walk?" He said with a smile. I nodded.

We started by taking a walk together and talking for a while, mainly about the recent good weather. Finally, he said, "Do you do this often?". "What?" I said. Then he said, "Meet up with strange men?". I told him no, which is the truth. Then he said we should find a secluded spot so he could "see what I can do".

Everywhere we went in the park there were so many people nearby. I began to think I wasn't going to get a chance to suck his cock. We finally walked the whole loop back to the parking lot. He was a nice guy so I thought we were just going to give up and go our separate ways, but then he pointed to his truck with his keys and asked me if I wanted to check out his rig. I said sure. He walked over and opened the passenger door for me. What a gentleman! Then he helped me up into the truck, boosting me up by pushing on my butt cheeks. His hands lingered and squeezed my ass. He shut the door and got in on the driver's side.

As soon as we both were inside he handed me a marijuana pipe and turned on the radio. I told him I couldn't smoke any because I had to get back to work in a half hour, but he said "C'mon, one little hit won't hurt", so I raised the pipe to my lips while he used a lighter to fire it up for me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him fumbling with his belt buckle as I sucked on the pipe. I choked on the smoke and started coughing like crazy when I exhaled. He started laughing under his breath and reached over and rubbed my back until the coughing fit stopped. I looked over and saw him smiling and he asked if I was ok. I shook my head yes.

It was at that moment I realized he had unfastened his jeans and his big curved cock was sticking straight up from his lap.

I got nervous and looked around to see if anyone was watching us, but the truck was raised high enough that no one could see us from the chest down.

His hand was still on my back and he moved it down around my waist and pulled me towards him. I'm embarrassed to say so but I let out a little squeal like a girl when he did it. I looked down at his towering cock. It was bulbous and throbbing.

"Can I?..." I said as I reached my hand towards his cock.

"Go for it baby" he replied.

His arm was wrapped around me as I took hold of his big ole' dick, and started stroking it. His hand slid up my back and started rubbing the hair on the back of my head. Then he started pulling my head towards his lap. I didn't put up any resistance and soon my lips were pressed against his monster shaft. I started licking it up and down while slowly jerking him off. I did that for a few minutes before he grabbed his cock with his left hand, and with his right hand directed my head towards the mushroom head of his cock. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and started to take the first few inches into my sucking mouth.

So there I was in a big pickup truck sucking off a man almost old enough to be my father. A constant stream of precum was filling my mouth as I bobbed my head up and down in his lap.

He grabbed my head with both hands and lifted my mouth off his cock after a few minutes of sucking. I got scared that I wasn't doing a good blowjob, but then I realized he only stopped me for a second so he could pull his jeans down to his ankles.

I've never really been into testicles, but this guy's big ballsack was all shaved and looked very inviting. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I knew what he wanted so I got up on all fours so I could lean my head down and give that nutsack a proper tongue bath. I slobbered, sucked, and licked those big walnuts. I was moaning and kissing all over them.

He moved his right arm over my back and pulled my shorts down to my thighs exposing my dick to him. My ass was sticking up in the air. Anyone who came up to the truck would've seen my naked butt waving back and forth through the window.

He then grabbed my erect dick and gave it a few tugs before reaching over and grabbing my left ass cheek with his big right hand. I was alternating sucking each of his balls. His huge meaty cock bounced on the side of my face, covering my cheek and forehead with a mixture of saliva and precum. The air in the truck was hot and thick from us both being in heat.

His fingertips started moving closer and closer to my asshole. I moaned as he took two fingers and started pressing on it, trying to gain entry. My butt was too tight to finger fuck so he pulled his hand back and stuck the fingers in front of my face. I took a break from licking his balls and started sucking his fingers. I thought it wouldn't taste good but I was so turned on that the taste of my ass made me even hornier!

He grabbed his big fuckstick with his left hand and started slapping my face with it.

"Smack smack smack"

"Oh fuck yeah, start suckin'," he said in a raspy voice as he pointed the big mushroom head toward my open mouth. I leaned over once more and took it between my lips. I tried to cram as much of his cock in my mouth as I could but gagged as the head touched the back of my throat. I was determined to give this man the best damn suck job I could though.

His hand returned to my ass as I kept sucking away. My spit on his fingers was enough lube that this time when he pressed, one of his fingers penetrated my tight little hole. I moaned around his cock as he started to slowly work his finger in and out of me. The sensation made me feel like I was going to cum, which made me suck with even more determination.

He put his left hand on my head and started guiding my head up and down on his cock. His right fingers were still working on my asshole. I was so close to cumming!

Without warning he popped his fingers out of me and started spanking my ass! It was all too much and felt my whole body tense up. My dick started firing ropes of cum all over the bench seat of the truck. It was the most powerful orgasm I'd had in a long time!

I could tell he was getting close too. He then gripped my head with both hands and started frantically fucking my face.

"Take it, work for it you little cocksucker!" he growled under his breath.

I tried my hardest to take as much of his cock in my throat as I could but all I could do was hold my mouth open while he fucked my mouth like a porno slut's pussy. His hips bucked upwards over and over again.

I had told him in our previous conversations that I wasn't sure about swallowing cum, but he was too lost in the moment and he let out a loud "Fuck yeah!" as his cock started spurting a river of cum in my mouth and down my throat. As the second cumshot went down my throat I choked a little. He must've remembered I was hesitant to swallow cum because he pulled my head up just enough that his cock slide out of my mouth. It was still jerking and spurting cum on his belly so I grabbed his big balls with one hand and his shaft with the other and pointed it at my face. The final stream of cum flew from his dick, hit me right on my nose, and dripped onto my lips. I had already taken so much white goo down into my stomach that I figured a little more couldn't hurt so I looked up at him and circled my tongue around my mouth catching as much of the white stuff as I could before licking my lips clean. I stuck my tongue out to show him what a good job I did. He took his hand and ruffled my hair. I closed my mouth and swallowed it all.

We both just sat there for a minute trying to catch our breath. Finally, he took a quick look around to make sure we weren't being watched during our act of lewdness and then said:

"damn boy, you are one helluva cocksucker."

His comment turned me on but made me feel embarrassed too. He saw my face turning red and quickly added:

"You've got a perfect ass. I'd like to see what I can do with that "

"Thanks, you have an awesome cock" was all I could manage to say as we both pulled our clothes back into place.

"So, can I email you later on tonight?" he said as I turned to get out of his truck.

I don't know what made me say it but I replied: "I'd like that Daddy".

I stepped down from the truck and shut the door. He smiled at me as he fired up the engine.

"See you soon," he said.

"I hope so" I replied, and he drove on down the road.

I stood in the Lacamas Lake parking lot and watched as his pickup truck slowly disappeared, my face still slightly slippery with saliva and cum. Despite cumming myself, my dick was still standing at attention as I thought about the slutty act I had performed. A man had just used my face like a fuck toy and I loved every minute of it! I was in a state of shock as I walked back over to my car, opened the door, and sat down checking my reflection in the rearview mirror. There was still a streak of cum across my cheek and I hurriedly grabbed some napkins from the door pocket and wiped my face clean. I could smell the cum residue on my breath so I grabbed my pack of breath mints from the console and popped as many as I could fit in my mouth. My lunch break was way passed over and I drove back to work a little faster than the law allows.

The second half of the workday wasn't very busy which gave me plenty of time to replay the encounter over and over again in my head. Each time I talked to coworkers I felt like somehow they knew what I had done. How could I have acted like such a depraved cock sucking slut?! I think what worried me was just how much I wanted, nay needed to suck his big cock again. As soon as I was off work I checked my personal email again to find a new message from the F-150 guy. Seems I wasn't the only one who wanted more, I smiled to myself.

His email was short:

"Hey Piars,

Had a such great time at the park today. Any possibility of getting a repeat performance tomorrow? My wife is out of town until next week. Warmest regards,

BD"

I'm guessing the "BD" stands for big dick or big daddy. I immediately called into work and left a message that I wouldn't be in the next day, then replied to his email:

"Hi BD! I took the whole day off tomorrow. What time would you like to meet at the park Daddy?" and hit send.

Two minutes later he replied:

"Nice! Let's meet there at 9 am. I can't wait to have those dick-suckin lips wrapped around my hog again." he texted an emoticon of the eggplant and a pair of lips.

"I can't wait!!!" I texted back.

I could hardly sleep that night. I masturbated at least four times while imagining his "big hog" as he called it, thrusting in and out of my mouth, my left hand playing with my asshole as I stroked. I wondered and hoped he would play with my tight little hole again.

His big manly fingers had brought me to orgasm that first time I sucked his cock. I finally fell asleep and dreamt about servicing him with my "dick-suckin lips" as he called them.

When I woke up in the morning I was hornier than ever, but I managed not to play with myself. I wanted to be good and ready to cum multiple times with him if possible. I started to get dressed and then paused. I really should wear a pair of my girlfriend's panties, I thought to myself. She had already left for work for the day so I got into her panty drawer and picked out a pink, "up the butt" pair of thong panties. It made me feel slutty as hell as I turned and looked at myself in the mirror, shaking my little panty-covered ass. It looked so damn sexy! Then I threw on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt concealing my secret panty-clad butt.

The whole drive to the park I was so excited that my hands were practically shaking. When I saw his F-150 was already parked in the lot I just about came in my pants. The huge truck was hard to miss. I pulled in next to him. Our eyes met as I put the car in park, and he nodded at me as a mischievous smile crept across his face. I got out and walked around the truck to the passenger side. When I opened the door the smell of marijuana wafted out, and I climbed up into the cab.

"Good Morning!" He said with a cheerful grin. "Mind if we go on a little drive? I know a perfect spot where we can be alone."

I nodded at him and smiled back. I didn't care where he took me as long as it involved me getting to suck his cock again. He fired up the truck and we set off down the road. We drove north for a few miles before he turned right onto a gravel road that looked like it hadn't been used any time recently. He stopped the truck momentarily, and I wondered what we were doing. I got my answer as he pulled down his zipper.

"C'mon hunny, daddy's cock needs those dick-suckin lips"

I eagerly leaned over and finished unfastening his pants as I licked my lips. My mouth was watering as if I was about to eat a big juicy steak. I tugged on the top of his jeans and his big cock sprung out and slapped against his belly.

"Mmm, fuck yeah Daddy," I said as I lowered my head into his lap. Just when my lips were about to touch his cock, he put his hand on my forehead.

"Do it slow" he ordered, "I want this to last awhile". I followed his direction and started licking up and down his massive shaft. A big drop of precum leaked from the head and I eagerly licked it off. The taste made my head spin as I remembered just how much I had loved the sweet nectar from the day before. He shifted in his seat and pulled his jeans down to his knees.

"Don't forget the balls" he whispered as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face down to his bulging nutsack. I licked the plum-sized balls all over while he moaned with approval. I tried gently sucking one into my mouth, but they were just too big.

He put the truck back in drive and resumed driving up the road as I popped his big cockhead into my sucking mouth. The road was full of potholes and each time we hit one his cock would jab the back of my throat causing me to gag. I could tell he was enjoying the sensation, but he finally told me to take a break and that we were almost there.

After traveling about a mile up the bumpy road he pulled over in a heavily wooded area next to a creek and parked.

"Here we are," he said, and we straightened ourselves and got out of the truck. The place was beautiful. There was a small swimming hole that was catching the morning sun. It seemed like a very private place.

"Bring your swimsuit?" he said playfully.

"Even better" I replied as I turned away from him and pulled my pants down below my butt cheeks exposing my panty-clad ass.

"Ooo Daddy likes!" he bellowed as he reached out his hand and started squeezing and fondling my ass. He pulled me towards him and I could feel his rock-hard cock through his jeans grinding against me. He then reached his arm around my waist and pulled me right up against him.

"I just might have to fuck this before we're done here today". He growled under his breath.

I moaned and said: "I've never been fucked in the ass before mister".

He let me loose from his grip and motioned to the swimming hole. "Let's go get comfortable," he said as he grabbed a large beach towel from the back of the truck cab. We made our way down to the water's edge and he unfurled the towel. He then started taking off his clothes until he was completely naked. I followed his lead and started undressing. When I got to the panties he said "Leave those on baby". I smiled at him and he motioned to the towel. He sat down and patted me next to him for me to sit. I obeyed. I couldn't stop staring at his giant half-hard cock. He saw me looking and said "Let's get my cock back in that pretty little mouth of yours." I nodded my head insistently before laying down next to him and taking his monster cock in my mouth. I could feel it swelling as I sucked until it was hard and throbbing. He held my head with his left hand as his right traveled down my back until it reached my butt. He pulled the pink thong panties to the side and started playing with my asshole using some of his spit for lubricant. I moaned around his cock and saliva poured out of my mouth and ran down the sides of his huge erection.

"Gluck, Gluck, Gluck"

I tried to cram as much of his meat in my mouth as possible. My eyes started watering from all the gagging. His index finger was now pumping my asshole as I sucked, and I was squealing and whimpering like a cheap whore. I felt my dick pulsating and jerking. I was so turned on that I started cumming harder than I ever had before. He jammed his finger as far as he could inside my ass as I started shooting stream after stream of cum onto the beach towel. When he saw this, his cock expanded to fill my mouth and he started shooting his cum into my mouth and down my throat. I'm proud to say I swallowed all of it like a good little slut.

Piars2000
Piars2000
34 Followers
12