F-150 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Piars2000
Piars2000
32 Followers

BD leaned back on the palm of one hand, and his other hand stroked my hair as I laid my head on his hip, his cock still bulging in my cheek. I gently sucked the remaining drops of cum out of his big suck stick, and then we just lay there as I gently nursed him.

Finally, he spoke:

"Boy oh boy, you sure know how to suck a dick baby"

"I like sucking your big hog Daddy" I blushed. I felt slightly embarrassed by how much I enjoyed sucking another man's cock, and especially confessing to the fact. I got up on all fours to reach for my clothes, my tight little ass wriggling in BD's face. He reached out and swatted my ass and then pulled the g-string panties to the side again to get a look at my asshole.

"I got an idea!" he said. "Let's take a drive up the road a little more. Don't bother getting dressed. You're gonna be sitting on Daddy's lap"

I excitedly strutted to the truck wearing only my shoes and the pink thong panties. BD put on his jeans but remained shirtless. He helped me into the passenger side of the truck, making sure to grope and fondle my ass as he boosted me in. We set off driving up the road but had to go very slow because of all the potholes. Daddy unzipped his pants and lugged out his big cock which was already getting plump and hard again.

"Come over and have a seat on my lap," he said. I eagerly lifted my butt and scooched over until I was on Daddy's lap. I could feel his cock throb against the small piece of thong fabric protecting my asshole. I started sliding my ass up and down the length of his cock as he continued driving up the road. Each time we hit a pothole his cock would grind into me trying to find entry. Finally, he pulled my thong to the side and I heard him spit and felt his saliva running down my buttcrack to my hole. Then he shifted his hips and I felt his big mushroom head starting to force its way into my fuckhole.

"Take it, baby, take it, open up for daddy"

I winced in pleasure and pain as my asshole began to stretch to accommodate the monster.

"Kaaa thunk!"

We hit a big pothole and Daddy's big fuckstick glided up my ass to the hilt! I squealed like a girl in a porno movie.

"Yeah!" BD grunted.

As his cock went in and out of my ass the pain quickly turned to pure pleasure. We were both panting like animals as he spread my ass cheeks with one hand and really started giving it to me. We hit another pothole and his cock must've hit just right because cum started spurting out of my dick more intensely than I could ever remember. It went all over the dash and the steering wheel.

Daddy pulled the truck over to the side of the road. With his cock still lodged in my ass he fumbled to fold down the seat and then told me to get on my hands and knees. His cock popped out as I assumed the position and my ass felt so empty. I desperately wanted his big hog back inside me. He got on his knees behind me and with one quick thrust, his cock was fucking me again. He started saying stuff like "Take it up your ass you little sexy slut". I found that I didn't mind being called slut, in fact, it turned me on even more.

He fucked me like a bitch in heat for almost a half hour before he had me go back to sucking his cock. I was surprised but I liked the naughtiness of sucking my ass juices off his cock as it thrust into my mouth. I think it turned him on to see me enjoying it because all of a sudden he said:

"Here it cums baby!"

I pulled his cock from my mouth and started jerking it a few inches from my face with my tongue out. Splash! Splash! Splash! His cumshots few all over my face and onto my tongue. When he was almost done cumming I popped his cock back into my mouth and seductively looked him in the eyes.

"Oh, man! oh man," he chuckled as he used his thumb to scoop the cum on my face into my mouth. He then started the truck back up and took me down to where my car was parked. I sucked his cock the whole way there hoping to get more cum. Right when we pulled up he shot another load into my mouth as he made eye contact with a woman out for a walk around the lake. I had a great time that day, but it wasn't the last time I would see an F-150 guy.

Piars2000
Piars2000
32 Followers
12