F & N

Story Info
F introduces N to the delights of physical love.
3.3k words
4.16
2.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In which F instructs N in the Arts of Love

F was determined to find out who had hacked J's computer and caused her to undergo such a terrible ordeal at the all-too-willing hands of her manager Chi. It would be best, she thought, if she started her investigation with someone in the IT department. She would need to be crafty, because network security was taken very seriously in the Company, and especially at the House. If she should be surprised in the act of gaining access to the network she would likely suffer a similar punishment to J's. Best, then, if she got someone else to do the necessary hacking for her.

The House's IT section was staffed by young men and women who displayed the characteristics of many who work in the world of computer operation, coding and development. They were totally dedicated to their work, but often they lacked the rudiments of social awareness. They were not bad people or sociopaths, but they were awkward in company and found personal relationships difficult to establish and maintain. F was sure that many of them were, even in their mid-twenties, still virgins.

It was not hard for F, an attractive redhead with a full figure, a winning smile, and a devil-may-care attitude to fun and games, to corner N one night in the bar and suggest that they could go somewhere quieter and more intimate, for example her bedroom.

There she invited N - who was not at all bad-looking and could, if he were not so painfully shy, have easily found himself a girlfriend on his own account - to sit beside her on the bed. She undid a top button and let her skirt ride up to mid-thigh. Leaning forward, so that her ample cleavage was on full display, she kissed N and put a hand on his crotch.

'Oh heck!' was his reply.

'That's not very complimentary! You do know what I'd like us to do, don't you?'

'I... I think so.'

'Super. Let's carry on. I don't want anyone to be disappointed. I do have some questions for you, though. First, do you identify as a het or bi male?'

'Yes, yes, of course I do!'

'Ok, we'll assume you're male, you're happy with your gender and you like girls. Next question: do you masturbate?'

N flushed. 'Of course not!'

'Honestly?'

'Oh... well, yes, sorry.'

'No need to apologise! Everybody does it. I certainly do. When did you last have a wank?'

'Three days ago.'

'Jolly good. Next; do you use porn?'

N hesitated. 'Come on, you have special network access, don't you?'

'OK, yes. Sometimes.'

'Tell the truth and shame the devil! But try to forget what you've seen. Real sex isn't like porn. Not usually. But sometimes unusually!

'Last question for now. Have you ever been with a girl? Slept with her, as the saying goes.'

N looked down. 'Nearly. Once. After a party. I thought we were going to, but she changed her mind.'

'And you were all right with that? You didn't try to make her do it?'

'No! Of course, I didn't! I wanked myself silly after she left, though.'

'Good boy. Final question. Would you like to do it with me?'

'What? You're asking? You mean it?'

'Yes.'

'Like, now?'

'Yes, now. But there's a condition. I'm happy to do something for you if you'll do something for me. If that puts you off, if you think I'm like selling myself to you for favours, then you'd better push off and we'll forget all about it. But look - I like you even though you're a dork, and I have a friend that I want to help and I can do this best if I team up with you.

'There's just one other thing I'd better get out of the way now. I don't do exclusive. It's unlikely that I'll become your long-term girlfriend. We might well become friends with benefits, though. But if you're going to be jealous and cause a fuss every time you see me with somebody else, then again, we'd better forget about it.

'What do you say?'

'Okay!'

'You're sure? Despite all I've said?'

'Yes.'

'And what would you like to do first?' As if there was any doubt. N's trousers were bulging significantly at the front.

'I'd like to come in your pussy!'

'I thought you might. Get your togs off, then.'

F watched as N tore his clothes off. Shoes, shirt, trousers, underpants hit the floor in quick succession.

'And your socks.'

'Sorry!' F enjoyed the sight of N bending over to remove his shoes and socks. Not a bad bum. Decent legs. He turned to face her. And that's not bad either. She lay back on the bed, lifting her bottom and wriggling out of her tights and knickers. She kicked them onto the floor.

'Go on. I know you want to lift my skirt up,' F opened her legs wide and raised her knees. The skirt slipped halfway up her thighs.

N clambered on after her and knelt between her knees. Trembling with anticipation, he leaned forward, put out his right hand and lifted the hem of F's skirt up and over her waist. Then he laid himself down on her, put his sex between her legs and started to push.

He was getting into his stride when F began to shake under him. 'No, no, stop!' she cried. Horrified, he pulled back. What had he done? Was he hurting F? Why was she shaking like that?

'You berk!' F said when she'd finished laughing. 'You were on my tummy! You weren't even inside me!'

'What?'

'You're supposed to be putting it in my cunny, not waving it about like that. Oh, come on. Give it to me.' And F grabbed hold of N's organ, which was in danger of going limp, and slid her hand up and down it a few times. It stiffened.

'That's better. Now. Let me.' F guided N between her outer lips. They were damp and ready. 'Now, gently, push.'

N pushed, and to his immense pleasure he felt himself sliding smoothly into F's waiting vagina.

'Ah!'

F lifted herself to push back. N slipped halfway out and pushed in turn.

'Oh!'

And oh, and oh and oh and on the fifth stroke he exploded into F's womb.

'Ooohhhh!'

He thrust twice more and slipped out, shrivelling quickly.

'Oh F!' N fell on the bed to one side of F. 'Oh F! Fucking fantastic F!' He kissed her on the forehead.

'Get under the duvet, N, you'll catch a chill,' F said.

N did as he was told. F followed and lay next to him. She was still nearly fully dressed. They both faced the ceiling. N drifted off for a couple of minutes.

After a while F said, 'Was that good?'

'It was... amazing!'

'I'm glad.'

'Was it good for you too?' said N.

'I'm glad you asked, but what do you want me to say?' F leaned over him. Her clothed left breast rested next to his face. 'That the earth moved for me?'

'Did it?'

'No, it fucking didn't.'

'I'm sorry?'

'N, listen. If you weren't such a dork I'd throw you out for being the worst lay in history. But it's not all your fault, so I'll be as kind as I can be. What do you think went wrong just now?'

'I tried to screw your tummy button?'

'That was funny, but it wasn't wrong. I'll ask a different question. Did you have an orgasm just now?'

'Not half. Beat wanking any day of the week.'

'Thank you. But did I?'

'Er, yes? No? I dunno. Did you?'

'Of course, I fucking didn't, you stupid bastard. You just used me like a whore - no, not even that. Like a blow-up doll, a thing with no feelings. If you'd treated that girl you mentioned the way you just treated me, she'd not only have walked out on you, she'd have told all her friends what a fucking selfish cunt you were. You had a narrow escape.

'But look, don't take it to heart. I'm here to help you, not rip your ego to shreds. Let's start again. You're ready to start again, aren't you?'

'Yes.' N sounded chastened.

'Let's make it so we both enjoy ourselves this time.

'First thing is I want you to help me with my skirt. Don't grab it! Take it slowly. Here, I'll make it easy for you.' F threw back the duvet and faced N, kneeling. 'Now slide your hands up underneath it, front and back. There we are, you've got your hands under my skirt. Move them up my thighs, over my bottom. Oh yes, I like that. Don't you? Let your hands wander a bit. Fingertips in my cleft and stroking my bush. Ah. That's nice. Do you like it, feeling around under a girl's skirt? Good, because you can keep on doing it for a while longer. Explore. See what you can find. But no grabbing! That's better. Gently does it is best to begin with. Here, I'll open my legs a little. This is the sort of thing this girl wanted to happen when she asked you to lift up her skirt, not a perfunctory yank.

'Ok, now I'm going to unbutton it at the waist and undo the zip. There we are! And slide it down. I'll let it fall past my knees... Don't look away! I want you to see me being immodest. I want you to look at all of me. Including my secret places. I'm utterly shameless, you know. And you're to tell me how lovely I look and feel and smell. Every girl wants to be told she's gorgeous, especially when it's true. I'll spread my legs wider now, so you can see me better.

'There we are. But see how my top is still covering the other parts of me you wanted to look at? That will never do. Especially as they want you to touch them as well. Keep playing with my bottom please. That's right. Now you can kiss my inner thighs. A bit of tongue would be nice. Go up a bit. A bit more. See how I taste. Ah...keep doing that.

'I'm hairy there. Did you know that? Most girls are, except the ones in those videos you watch. Ginger too, like the rest of me, so you know it's real. And have you noticed how I smell? That's the scent of an interested girl, plus a bit of boy-spunk.

'I'm taking my top off now. There we are. Do you like my bra? It matches my knickers - the ones I'm not wearing any more! Look up at my boobies. Fab, aren't they?' N looked at N's breasts. He sighed deeply. 'Now watch and learn; this is how a girl takes her bra off.' F put her hands behind her back and undid the clasp of her brassiere.

'It can be done single handled, but you'll need to be an expert before you try it with a new girl, otherwise you'll fumble it and that would never do. There! Now I'm going to lean forwards. See how my breasts move? Are you watching closely? And let's slip the shoulder straps down my arms; there we go, and look! My boobs are completely free. They've tumbled out. Did you ever see that? Did you ever see a girl, a real girl, offer her titties to you? They'd like you to play with them. Go on, kiss each one on the tips. Ah yes, that's nice. Look how perky they've become! Keep doing that, please.

'Ooooh! I see there's someone here who's become rather fascinated with what's going on. He's bobbing about and waving his head in the air! And now we're both naked, aren't we? And you'd love to jump me and shoot your load up me and leave me all dissatisfied again, but we're not going to do that.'

F got back into bed and pulled the duvet over herself.

'Come and lie next to me, facing me. Now we're going to hug each other, really closely. That's it, near as you can. Arms around me. They'll fit between my waist and the sheets. Pull me up to you as hard as you like.

'Ah, yes, that's right. Now stop. Don't do anything. I'm going to put my arms around you. That's it. Now, shush. Don't say anything. Just empty your mind. We're going to lie here and say and do nothing. Rest your free hand on my bum if you like but keep it still. I'll do the same.'

At F's vocal command the lights dimmed to a low orange. F and N lay perfectly still while a warm calm peace settled over them. Their breathing slowed, synchronised and mingled. F closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensation of N's body lying next to hers, pressing against her. N did the same. F's breasts and belly were pressed against him, a leg hooked over one of his. Her hand was resting lightly on his behind... he had never felt anything so wonderful. A real, living, breathing, soft and comfortable girl lying close beside him. And as they lay, it seemed as if their bodies were merging together, and it was becoming impossible to tell where one ended and the other began. F breathed; and inhaled the aroma of N's skin. N breathed in the fragrance of F's hair, sweet and dusty. Slowly they entered a trance, where they were floating in space, each perfectly united with the other.

Perhaps this blissful state would have never ended or, more likely, been interrupted by a phone call or a knock on the door, but after a while F decided it was time to move things on. She found N's sex with her free hand and, with a quick wriggle of her hips, manoeuvred herself so that it rested against her vagina. It came to life and grew in her hand, so that it entered her to a depth of an inch or so. N, who had nearly fallen asleep, sighed.

'Stay like that,' said F. She squeezed with her internal muscles, and N moaned and pressed himself another inch further into her. 'Don't do anything.' F pushed down, so that another two inches of N's sex entered her. It was starting to throb and N was gasping. F held her position, while N pressed in another inch.

'Stop there.' F lifted her hips, and N slid out of her again. 'Oh, sorry,' he said.

'Don't apologise! Now, back inside me.' N took hold of both halves of F's bottom and slid himself slowly back into her. Good boy. He's learning self-control. 'And stop. How are you?'

'It's great. But I don't know how long I can hold on. I want to give it all to you. I want to make you squeal.'

'Of course you do. And you will. But here's a hint; if you think you're about to lose it too soon, think of something seriously non-sexy. One chap I knew said he used to think about filing cabinets if he thought he was about to burst.'

'Filing cabinets?'

'Yes. And umbrella stands.'

N laughed.

'That's better.'

'But how will I know when it's time to, er, cut loose?'

'Oh, you won't be in any doubt. I'll let you know.'

F rolled over onto her back. N slipped back out of her again. 'Fuck!'

'Oh yes, I do hope so. Now, onto me. Elbows either side. That's right. Now, if you wouldn't mind...'

F opened her legs as wide as she could and lifted her knees. 'Get rid of that duvet. I want to see you. On the floor is fine. Now, give the girl what she's asking for!'

F watched as N clambered back onto her. He was fully erect. 'Go on,' N entered her. 'All the way. Right in. Not too fast. Ahhh.... And out. And back, a bit quicker. Oooh, good. I'm liking this. Again, please. And again. Yes. Easy. now. Again. Lovely. Just keep doing it like that. Don't forget the umbrella stands!' F raised her ankles so they rested on N's shoulders.

N settled into a steady rhythm, sometimes pushing himself in energetically, sometimes gently, F making soft whimpers and moans of enjoyment. This happy state continued for several minutes.

'Deeper, N love, deeper. I want to feel all of you.' N was sure that his sex was still growing inside F.

'Oh, this is nice. Harder please.' F reached round and cupped N's testicles. 'Bury yourself in me.' N pushed harder. His sex moved in and out and his body started to slap against F's.

'More, now, please. More and harder. Oh god!'

N was speeding up. F bounced up and down and writhed from side to side beneath him. She felt amazing sensations building inside her. Soon, soon and...

'Now! Take me now!' F lifted her legs back, locked her ankles together behind N's head and raised her bottom high. N thrust his way into her, faster and deeper than ever. 'Yes, yes, yes!' shouted F. N grabbed her hips with both hands and drove himself in as hard as he could. Electricity seemed to be running up and down his spine.

F was transported. 'Yes!' And she screamed her elation as N thrust himself into her with terrifying power and filled her up with his essence. Again and again, both of them howling and yelling in frantic delight.

'N, dear, I've got some things to say. Just let me talk.

'First, I've loved today and I'd like us to meet up again jolly soon. Is that all right?'

'I should say so.'

'Lovely. I'm still feeling tingly, do you know what I mean? Next, I meant what I said about jealousy. I will go with others as well as you. If you can't handle that, then say so now. You must be sure, and if you're not sure you must either end things now or make a promise that you'll face up to it when it happens and stick by that promise. It may not be easy, seeing me hanging out with somebody else and going off with them.

'Can you do that? Truly, hand on heart, hope to die?'

'Y... yes. I think so.'

'Only yes will do.'

'Then yes it is.'

'Great! In my turn, I make the same promise. One day you'll meet someone who's more than just a chum and a great lay. I'll step back and leave you be and have the satisfaction that the two of you will fit better together because of what I'll have taught you. The same is true if it's only a casual thing. If I can save some poor girl from being disappointed by a foolish naive boy, I'll have made the world a better place.'

'How solemn you are!'

'Because this is serious. Next, you remember I said I'd be looking for some kind of deal with you. I renounce that idea now. It was a rotten one and I'm sorry I even thought of it. I'm going to ask you for help. It may be difficult, and it will certainly be dangerous for you to give me that help. But I want you to understand that if you do help me, it's got to be because you believe it's the right thing to do. If you say that you can't help, I'll understand. We'll still have great sex together. There's such a lot for me to show you! And, so far as I can manage it, I won't hold your refusal against you.

'I'm not going to say any more now. Let's snuggle up together and watch some ancient films. I think that we shouldn't go public, so don't go boasting to your mates downstairs. That also means that you'd better sleep in your own bed tonight. Sorry and all that. My cunny would love another visit from you and I'm sure you'd like to go there too.

'Let's meet on the terrace tomorrow lunchtime and we'll talk about it some more. In the meantime, no wanking and lay off the porn. That's an order. F needs you fully charged and on top form!'