F$&king Hallmark Holidays - Extend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her pull on his arm, she was laying on the exam table with her feet in stirrups a blanket covered her torso and legs. She pulled him down so she could whisper.

"Not so beautiful now, am I?" she questioned him. She had seen him staring off into space and thought he had lost the interest she had hoped he had gained.

Drews mind snapped back to the here and now and he looked at her quizzically. He had to try and put his mind where she was now, and all the things he had read about abuse victims. Hating themselves, blaming themselves...it was not even close to the truth.

He leaned down and lightly kissed her forehead and then back off a bit so they could look in each other's eyes.

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me. Your strength to put up with his abuse yet continue with life each day is amazing to me. In the South they would call you a steel magnolia. Beauty on the outside and a steel spine to support the load you carry." Drew paused and saw all the tears well up. He bent back down to kiss her forehead again, but she grabbed his neck and kissed his lips.

"Drew, can you please meet with us for a bit?" he looked up and saw the Doctor and lead social worker he had met earlier when they were doing intake.

He untangled himself from Naomi with a promise to return. She seemed stronger after his short little speech. He followed the two of them into the adjacent room that had the observation window.

They went to pull the blinds so they could raise the lighting, but he waived them off. He walked to end of the table and cut off the social worker who was moving to that spot.

"I want to keep an eye on her in case..." as he sat in the gunfighter's seat and watched medical techs continue to explore Naomi.

"Some issues don't seem to add up in the short intake briefing," stated the social worker.

Drew knew that this whole story sounded like bullshit. It sounded like a very violent Hallmark Channel remake of a bad movie.

They all stared at each other for a few minutes and then Drew decided to break the stalemate and ask.

"So, what do you find issue with?"

"Well according to your statement, you met her at just after noon yesterday walking to the store?"

"Correct"

"And that there was an abusive incident last night, and perpetrator was removed shortly from the residence?"

"Correct"

"And that after being asked to leave early by your mom you found the victim hiding in your car?

"Correct"

"And you left with her, for her protection and brought her here."

"Correct again"

"But we have seen your interactions with her, and hers with you. It seems to the independent observer that the relationship has been going on longer than that."

"Nope, that is incorrect, just met her yesterday,"

Drew stopped looking at Naomi for a moment and reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He scrolled briefly and then hit a button. He held up the face of the phone towards the two women and one word jumped out "Mom".

The dialing began and then connection.

"Oh, thank god, did you just get there?"

"No mom, I made a few calls and pulled some favors. Naomi is being looked over and the abuse documented. Did George get ahold of you?"

"Oh yes honey. He is here with me and so is Mike."

"Ok put us speaker phone mom, there are some people that would like to talk to you regarding the chain of events."

Introductions were made and there seemed to be a moment of confusion regard his brother sir names of Chavez. All the sequence of events were confirmed, and Drew could see the shoulders of the social worker and doctor relax.

Drews brothers had had a short confrontation with the Asshole when he came stomping over to mom's house demanding to look inside for his missing wife. He then began to call her a 'dirty Mexican." This brought out the two brothers with badges displayed and weapons in hand. The drunk went back to his mobile home. They locked her place up and Mom went home with his brother Mike.

Drew's wildlife camera and its footage were taken and viewed by the brothers. It would work for evidentiary purposes. The next steps to protect Naomi were being working on. Drew promised to call George about restraining orders and lawyers near him in the LA Basin, so the asshole could not track Naomi to San Luis Obispo.

After more poking, prodding and samples, Drew was reunited with Naomi. He had been given informal briefings on her attachment to him. Literally, he was her knight in shining armor and her fragile ego would now depend on him for everything.

Drew just shrugged and stated he would be there for her.

They loaded back up in the car and he knew that going to the grocery store was going to be a freak show. So, they went home with what limited food he had on hand. Pizza seemed to be the best option in the short run.

So, as they pulled back in, they could hear the dog yipping in happiness. Drew came around opened the door and helped Naomi out of the low car. The exams, while necessary, exacerbated the old injuries, especially around her rectum. That is how her husband had punished her. Taking her anally over and over until she had bleeding contusions.

He had used some type of whip on her ass and back first. It was not a belt because the striping was too narrow. Drew was amazed to realize, that after being desensitized to her pain, he could look at the forensic evidence and think in oblique terms and thoughts. All of that fed into a building storm in his mind on what he wanted to do to the animal that hurt this beautiful sprite.

"OK munchkin, what type of pizza do you like?" Drew asked.

"Whatever you are having will be fine." Naomi responded.

"Communication is what I seek Beautiful. What...type...of...pizza...do...you...like?"

She giggled at the beautiful comment but shrugged and squeezed out "Ham and pineapple."

His first reaction was 'yuck' but he kept his mouth shut and knelt down in front of her. He took out his phone and put his wrists on her legs and dialed the number. As he ordered a large for her and large for himself, she started to object but he put his finger on her lips for silence. She grabbed the hand and kissed the finger, then his palm.

It was an amazingly intimate gesture, but he had been warned by both the doctor and social worker that her fragile ego was at stake. He leaned forward and gave her a short kiss on her nose and then stood up.

It was 7pm and Drew was already trashed due to the emotional day.

"Let's get you showered and find something for you to wear. Did you bring anything to wear to bed?"

"I was not allowed...in my past."

"OK, the past is over. So, let's see how much one of my t shirts drapes over you." Drew went to retrieve a t-shirt and box of shampoos and conditioners left over by previous girlfriends.

Her eyes became wide when she looked at the varieties of scents and types.

He pulled a towel out of the linen cupboard and sent her to wash. She was in there a good half hour when she called out his name. He poked his head in and she asked him to come closer.

"It's not like you have not seen me naked." She commented. She was facing the shower head and the water was cascading over her body as her long straight hair fell below the middle of her back.

"That was clinical and ...this is not." He commented back. He had found a red plush VS robe and had brought that in also. He had bought it for a previous girlfriend, but they broke up before the robe could be used.

"Come wash my back," she asked as she looked over her shoulder hiding the bruised eye and letting the undamaged one do all her talking for her.

He walked in and stood at the doorway to the shower just looking at her beauty. His mind looked past the discolored skin and slight swelling where she had been hurt.

Drew just saw her beauty.

She became uncomfortable his stare, wondering what he was seeing, her or her scars. Her bravado waivered.

He reached in and took her hand and pulled her to the doorway. They were nose-to-nose and both were breathing heavier.

"I made a promise to the two ladies at the clinic to make sure we take our time and not rush things. I make that promise to you to be patient and wait until you are ready or if you never are, it makes no difference. You have been put through hell and it's not over yet. I made another promise to the ladies, I'll be there for you, no matter what."

And he lightly kissed her lips and turned and left the bathroom.

**

Pizza arrived while Naomi was bathing so Drew set up the two plates. He had gotten ranch dressing, not his thing, in case she enjoyed it. He poured himself a glass of the newly obtained Pino and waited for her to finish. He just sat at the table wandering over all that had had happened in such a short time.

She came out brushing her hair with Drews crappy 2-dollar brush. Her hair was thick, long, and beautiful. It was fighting the cheap brush.

"Well munchkin, looks like we need to pick up a real brush for that long hair of yours."

"Why do you call me munchkin?" she asked as she came over to the seat next to him. Drew had guessed she would do this and added an extra towel as a cushion. She slid the chair over to be next to him and was looking up at him as she hooked his arm with hers.

"It's just a 'pet name' meaning a small, mischievous female. It's not meant as a bad thing." Drew responded smiling.

"You think I am mischievous?" she asked as she smiled and then took a huge bite of her first piece of pizza.

"I do think you have that side in you. Let's go back over the last 24 hours. You broke into my car, stole my mother's throw. Teased me with your naked body...Yup pretty mischievous!" he said smiling as he bent to kiss her nose, she tried for his lips, but he got her nose, and she made a pouty face.

"When I am better, I will really show you mischievous I can be!" she said through a half-filled mouth.

"What do you want to drink? I have wine, hard cider, beer, soft drinks, water...tea."

"Oh. hot tea!" and she spun out of her chair with only one faltering step into his little galley kitchen. He heard her squeal, but it was a good sound.

"You have a real tea kettle!" she said with more happiness than he thought was normal. He saw her struggling to fill the kettle from the sink. The t shirt rode up from her struggling and he could make out a pair of light blue panties covering her tight little bubble butt.

Drew got up to stand behind her to fill the kettle. She started to 'innocently' bump back against him.

"OK, what type of tea do you want, I have a selection of herbal and then some with caffeine." He commented as he scanned the shelf he had installed above sink.

He pulled down the boxes and let her smell the herbals. She made her selection and then he went to grab her a cup and saucer from the cabinet.

"How tall are you?" he asked honestly knowing that he was going to have to get a step stool for her.

"4 feet 10 1/2 inches" she stated quietly.

"And a 1/2," he commented teasingly.

"That 1/2 inch is important to me," she stated as she had spun in between the sink and him and was poking him in the chest.

He looked down and saw her rather large nipples, erect and making the most delightful tents in the t shirt fabric.

"Just figuring on getting you a step stool, so you can get around the kitchen." He commented looking down trying to pull his eyes away from her nipples and trying to not get hard.

She suddenly got embarrassed and spun back around which did not help since her butt bumped back into his growing dick. She was thrilled and she did not want it to show. Her nipples ached and wanted attention so bad.

'He was going to keep her, here with him, where she felt safe and protected. He was going to get her something so she could be in the kitchen and cook for him.' She thought. It made her so wet knowing that he was thinking about her comfort.' All of this passed through her mind in just a flash of a second.

"Go eat, I'll be back as soon as my tea is ready." She commented shoving her butt back again to make a point. It did not help his condition. As he left the kitchen, he rearranged himself to be more comfortable.

He sat and took a good swig of his wine and clicked on the news. He kept the sound low, and he could hear her humming and sort of singing in the kitchen as she made her tea.

When she entered, she asked a simple question "Who is winning?"

The question confused Drew. It threw him off. He did not know if she was keeping score of the teasing or what she was talking about.

"Winning what Munchkin?" Drew asked.

She haphazardly pointed at the TV as she sipped to scalding hot tea.

"I had put on the news, so I have no idea of what sporting games are even on. I only watch sports on TV when it is a social event, like at friends' houses, or playoffs down at the local pub." He looked at her sort of bewildered and she looked back at him with the same odd expression.

This confused her completely. In her whole time in the 'States', her husband watched sports from dawn to dark, betting his money away. His close friends did the same. Or they were out playing golf betting on games or against each other as they hit that stupid white ball.

"What do you want to watch tonight?" Drew asked still confused and still staring at her as she seemed to be working through some internal issue.

"Whatever you want to watch," she commented in her normal reply, so she did not get made fun of or berated for her choices.

Drew just sat there smiling, knowing she was answering out of self-protection. He waited until she looked up from her demure position with hands in her lap eyes cast to the floor.

"I'll give the same response as we did for the pizza. What...do...want...to...watch...on...TV?" he asked slowly seeing the smile grow in her eyes.

She smiled and then the smile became a full body smile, but one of self-preservation and she scrunched into herself and stated the one thing Drew did not want to hear...

"The Hallmark Channel?" It was stated softly and as a question instead of a statement.

Drew paused and then just response in the worst thing he could have said "Your kidding?"

She flew into a terrified expression and started again with "I'm Sorry" over and over. He was trying to get her to stop and was terrified of the explosion of emotion coming from her crying and then it was becoming hysterical crying.

He thought he knew what he had to do but it frightened him. He mentally shifted like he had done on several crisis accidents on his or other projects, he shifted his voice and spoke one word in command voice

"Stop!" and it was much louder than he intended, but it stopped her dead flat.

He slowly slid off his chair and moved on his knees in front of hers. She was curled in a ball, arms up to protect her face, knees up to protect her stomach. Her hands were clinched hard.

He slowly and softly ran his hands up her arms while repeating "you're safe, no one is going to hurt you," she was trembling from his touch but did not pull away. He lightly grabbed both wrists and pulled them apart so he could look into her eyes. When they finally made eye contact, he repeated the phrase "you're safe, no one is going to hurt you, he is not here, I am."

She burst into more tears and launched herself at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

He lifted and walked with them intertwined into the living room. He sat on the couch and realized his mistake when they bounced on the cushions. While his erection had subsided with the realization that he had caused her terror, her panty covered crotch fully engaged on his zipper was bringing it back in droves.

Drew kept hearing "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" over and over.

So, to shut her up he kissed her. Probably not his best alternative but it seemed to work in the short term. She pulled him tighter if that was possible and she started a slow continuous grind on the bulge that was now his crotch.

After a little surge of passionate kissing, he slowed them both down. He kissed her lips, then her jaw, and then her bruised and swelled eye. He pulled back and tried to get her to engage but she avoided eye contact and kept looking down.

"Look me in the eyes please," he stated. It was not a request really but a demand. He held her eyes and then finally smiled and got her to start smiling too.

"You have snot running out your nose," again, probably not one of the most beneficial things for Drew to note, but he felt he had a plan.

Her eyes flew wide, and she made a noise he could not place. She tried to wipe it with the back of her hand, but he blocked it. She tried to pull off him, but he had his hand not only on her firm butt, but one in the middle of her back and he pulled her against him. The sudden move rubbed her along his whole length and her eyes started to roll back in her head. Her t shirt was a wet mess and no longer hid any of the shape and size of her breasts and elongated nipples.

"I want you to stay exactly where you are, OK?" he asked her, she just sheepishly nodded her head in the affirmative. He reached with one hand to the couch end table and groped around until he found the tissue box. Above her, he transferred the tissues from left to right hand and yanked a tissue out. She reached for the tissue in his hand, but he had other ideas.

"Stay still please," asked Drew looking deep into her eyes. He brought the tissue up and began to dab away below her nose

"We need to work on our communication, little one. I was just shocked because it's always the same thing when I visit my mom. We watch the Hallmark Channel together and I drink wine to numb the pain of seeing perfect TV relationships that last forever. But I was not being negative. I am not him." He paused to kiss her snotty nose. "I would happily watch Hallmark with you tonight.'

Her shallow flight breathing, and tenseness, started to fade. He saw a little smile when he agreed to the Hallmark Channel.

He paused again and grabbed another tissue and handed to her so she could blow her nose.

"Go wash your face and grab another shirt from my dresser." And without a word she went his bedroom and came out and gave him a beautiful smile and then went to wash her face. In the meantime, he had put on the Hallmark Channel, and they were 10 minutes from the start of a new movie. It did not even make any difference what the actual story was, the plot and ending would be the same.

She came out all freshened up and with a demure smile.

He was leaning back on the wide portion of the sectional, more a bed, that sofa. She came without asking and pulled up his arm and slid next his chest so she could put her head on his pecs. He instinctively put his arm over her. Her left arm was trapped beneath her, but her right snaked out and up his shirt until she had her fingers intertwined with his chest hair.

And that is how they watched the movie together. At some interlude he pulled down his throw and covered her petite body.

Sometime around midnight, Drew woke up to find her leg over his, half her body on his and her fingers still intertwined on his chest. She was sort of snoring in little peeps. He was not sure how she slept with his horrible snoring. He slowly disengaged and started to pick her up, but she moaned in pain.

"Come on little one, let's get you to bed and get some more pain pills in you," commented Drew as he softly picked her up in his arms and turned to the second bedroom.

"No!" a little voice sprang free from the bundle in his arms, "Want to be with you!" the sprite whispered loudly.

"Too much temptation beautiful," he whispered back, but was staggard a bit as his forward momentum stopped at the doorway.

Somehow arms and legs had sprung from the bundle in his arm, blocking their passing the door frame. The first vision that came to Drew's mind was trying to give a cat a bath and having the legs and paws doing everything they can to stay out of the water.