F$&king Hallmark Holidays - Extend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never sleep without you there," She pitifully begged quietly and then finished, "I'll behave...I promise."

"Ok, go pee and then go to the side of the bed without the CPAP machine and you will have to fight the mutt for space at the end of the bed. I'll get water and a pill for you." Drew said as he softly placed her on the ground and kissed the top of her head.

And there he found her, snuggled into her blankets on the right side of the bed, with his dog by her hip getting scratched. He quietly laid his moms 'stolen' throw on top of her since he liked to sleep with the windows open.

He kept on the pajama shorts he normally would have dropped on the floor just to be more appropriate. He gave her the pill for her pains and a glass of water. He took his pills, filled his CPAP with water and settled in.

He looked over at her and she had the Cheshire cat grin. She immediately scooted over to him, lifted his arm, and settled in right next to him, continuing to smile.

"You promised to behave, munchkin." He stated nose to nose with a smiling sprite.

"I'll do my best, my protector" and with that comment she stretched up and gave him a very soft kiss on the lips.

She settled into the crook of his arm, her right arm again sliding under his shirt to touch the hair on his chest. Her right leg came up and slid over his right and she molded her body to his and then just vibrated in place.

Drew could swear she was purring.

Sleep took them both.

**

Drew woke to the most amazing feeling. At first, he thought it was a dream, then realized that 'someone' was under the sheets sucking his very hard cock. He checked his watch, it was 6am.

He pulled off his CPAP head gear and then clicked on his side light. He lifted the sheets and was met by the vision of a head with beautiful black hair slowly moving up and down. It just so happens that the speed and motion of the head, matched the pattern of the amazing feelings coming from his cock.

He slid his hand along her shoulder being careful not to press on any bruises. She did something to the head of his cock with her tongue causing him to arc a bit and force more of him in her mouth.

She moaned in pleasure.

He slid his hands into her hair and started to massage her scalp. She again moaned, not in pain but in pleasure.

Then he pulled. Her sounds were not one of pain but of frustration. He pulled her up, and up until she again laid on top of him.

Her head was on his chest.

Her chin resting on her arm.

He could feel her naked pussy rubbing on his thigh, as she slowly used his body to caress herself.

The mischievous smile was back, with highlights. Mischievousness sparkled from her eyes. Yes, both eyes. While one was still swollen, the anti-inflammatory drugs had taken it down to just 'puffy'.

"So, what happened to behaving yourself?" Drew asked with a smile.

She looked down at her fingers playing with his chest hair and then up into his eyes.

"I just could not help it. I want to erase every bit of the past four years. I have been afraid for so long, and I feel safe here with you." She bent and kissed his bare chest where she had pushed up his t-shirt.

"All of your friends and family have pulled together to protect me. Someone they don't even know, because of you" she stated shyly while twirling the longer hairs on his chest.

"I just wanted to give you a little pleasure, something I can give." She paused for a moment and looked in his eyes.

"I want my experiences with you to wash away the last four years of fear and pain. I want to be able to give myself to you out of my freewill and not feel that something has been taken from me." She softly said while looking in his eyes.

And then she crawled up and mounted him. She slid back down slowly until she felt the head of his cock make contact. Drew felt and watched her little bubble butt move up and down until she seated his cock correctly. She then started a crunching movement as his cock slid home.

Drew was amazed at the feeling. She was soaked, tight and inflamed with heat. Her hands were on his chest, her eyes closed, and the most beautiful moaning sound softly came from her lips. She started to slowly ride. At the bottom of each downstroke, she wiggled her cute bubble butt and mashed their pubic bones together slowly like she was savoring each second.

Drew kept thinking how amazing it felt. He was a lover of all the senses during sex, he would get to tasting later. But for the moment he was enjoying her wetness and the soaked sound she made at each bottoming of her fully filled pussy. He could feel her wetness pool on his stomach and groin.

And the sounds she was making. Not talking or grunting, like he had from some other partners but a sort of humming sing-song sound, like the sounds she made while making her tea the previous evening.

He reached up and started to caress her breasts, B-cup he guessed, but her nipples were huge. Silver dollar areola, dark, much darker that her deep olive complexion. The nipples extended a good inch from her upturned breast and were a half an inch around. He ran his hands over her nipples just rubbing and caressing. Lightly, just feathers on wings type of touching.

Drew had seen the bruising on her breasts and knew that the asshole had beaten her and probably pulled and twisted her nipples. Drew would have been more forceful had he not known her history.

Just the feathery touch caused her to moan and arch her back. She lowered her torso and took a breast in her hand and fed the nipple to Drew. It was a very intimate thing with her face closer to his. He lightly sucked and twirling his tongue around the thick protuberance in his mouth. He saw flicks of desire and something else in her eyes.

Her eyes rolled first, and he felt her wet glove of a pussy grip him tightly. She then started to shake. She screamed but it was not out of pain but joy. He moved his hips and she jolted with each of his movements.

He felt a gush of liquid coat him, as if she was not wet already, this was 'washing the sheets and blankets' type of gush. She kept the low moaning keen going and her trembling subsided. She collapsed on his chest.

He felt wetness on his chest and realized she was crying.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" Drew tried to raise her, but she clung to him with all her might and just laid on him until her crying rolled into brief soft sobs.

Drew finally heard her say something, but many years in construction had trashed his hearing. Her soft feminine voice was one of octaves he had lost. "I can't hear you beautiful. Old and bad hearing here."

He heard a giggle and that was a good sign. He tried to lift her, and she finally relented and raised herself up. She was a mess, snot back down her nose, tears all over her face. They both reached for the tissue box at the same time. He won the battle of the box.

He pulled one free and then let her grab a couple more. He dabbed around her nose and then let her blow. He pulled her down and kissed the tears on her cheeks and then one kiss for each of her eyes. He had become soft and plopped out of her releasing additional fluids onto the bed.

"What did you say while laying on my chest beautiful? I could not understand it, you were talking into my chest." Drew asked.

"You would not have understood it anyway my knight in shining armor. I said it in the language of my grandmother, Cebuano." Naomi answered.

"How many languages do you speak sexy?"

"Sexy he says as I am covered in snot, and OH-MY-GOD, so it your chest." As she started to fuss, all while naked and sitting in a puddle that was his groin. He grabbed her hands, and she froze for a second going rigid.

He released her hands and then she began to smile. "No, he is not here. I will never be alone with than man, my husband again. I will kill him before he ever hurts me again," and with that statement she slid down and over Drew to snuggle into him, in her favorite position.

As her hands started to travel his body she started to lightly giggle and that became a louder giggle.

"We made a huge mess my Knight." She stated as she ran her finger through his matted hair of his stomach and groin.

"Who is this we? That is all you baby," Drew stated laughing. She laughed too until she realized the import.

"You have not cum?" she asked she had shot up and looked into his eyes. Her eyes had shifted and seemed to be fearful in a way.

"Not yet, but the day is young, and I am sure that there will lots more opportunities," he commented while still smiling.

"It's not right, to give me such pleasure. What must you think of me being so selfish," the last half was just a mumble as she turned her body and tried to dive back down on Drew's cock.

"Stop," he said again louder than he meant, but it had the desired result, she froze.

"Back under my arm and let's talk," he ordered while raising his arm so she could move back to her favorite position. She settled back in and looked up at his, with quiet eyes.

"We are going to continue to work on our communication," Drew stated then paused for a second.

"I want you to know, and I mean this. I get just as much pleasure from giving you pleasure than I do getting off myself. And that orgasm you had was spectacular. I loved every second of it." Drew finished and she could tell that he was being completely honest.

"That was my first," she said quietly looking down quietly and then back up into his eyes.

Drew was confused and the angles of eyes, pillows, bodies etc., were driving him crazy. So, he just grabbed her butt, making her squeak, and hauled her on top of him.

"First what beautiful?" He asked softly.

"Orgasm," she responded, "well real orgasm. I have had small things before, before I met my husband with the boys in the village and touching myself."

Naomi paused, "I was a virgin when I married my husband and he never cared about my pleasure, ever."

"But the boys of the village?" Drew asked, not wanting to confuse things, but the virgin question caused him confusion.

"My mouth and anally. I enjoy it back there if I am not being brutalized. If you will, when I am healed, I want you to take me there to wash away last the stink my husband has on my body." She responded factually.

"I am glad we could share that orgasm together beautiful. It was magnificent. I hope I can help get you there again." Drew stated and then pulled her up for a soft kiss

"We can, right after Hallmark tonight." She smiled.

Drew groaned and got punched in the shoulder. They both laughed and she rubbed the spot she had hit and then gave it a soft kiss.

"So, what did you whisper after you came?" Drew questioned.

"It was a saying my grandmother used to say," Naomi paused for a second, "And to answer you other question. I speak English, Spanish, Tagalog, Cebuano, a smattering of other local dialects, and a bit of French. Are you impressed?"

"With you my steel magnolia, always. Now to your grandmother saying," Drew commented.

"It roughly translates into 'life is hard, make the most of it. When you find pleasure treasure it'," she stated and laid her head down on her Knight and listened to his heartbeat.

**

After stripping the bed of everything and watching her go three shades of red in embarrassment over how much she had cum, the wash was in process. After a quick shower that turned into him taking her from behind and filling her, to her satisfaction, things settled down.

He went to the store for fixings to make lasagna, she stayed and remade the bed, cleaned his house, and generally sang to herself in happiness, with a happy dog following her, room to room.

Later that evening, they both cuddled on the couch watching the Hallmark channel. He knew the next year was going to be rough on both. But he had faith that in the end, there would be closure, he hoped.

While not exactly within the plotline, it still fit that they had met under differing circumstances. They had worked together through the problems and come out the end with a type of affection that could only be or turn to love, all in 48 hours.

A Hallmark style of love.

If they continued to work together, this love could last forever.

Part Two

Drew stood over the grave.

He had waited until the mourners had passed and just stood looking at the hole in the ground with all the flowers and fake grass surrounding the lowering mechanism.

He wanted to unzip and piss all over the coffin six feet below. He weighed the pros and cons of that action. After all, he was surrounded by Police and Sheriff dignitaries from SoCal. If not for Naomi standing with his mom, he may just have done it anyway.

They had given the drunk, abusive, asshole the sendoff he would have always wanted. Rose Hills Cemetery, the law enforcement section. Lots of brass shining in the air. Lots of great speeches, and the handing of the folded flag to Naomi. Naomi reluctantly agreed to have Drew stand sedately behind her. Drew's mom sat beside her to provide comfort.

He stood at the grave one last second and then turned to go to Naomi and his mom.

"Mr. Scott!" came a call from behind him. Drew turned and saw a familiar face. Not someone he liked all that well, but familiar none the less.

Drew hesitated. He did not want to get into drama here, in this place. But, he figured this was just the beginning.

He turned and walked over to the three brass asshats that stood off to one side of the throng.

"Chief Deputy Garcia, what may I do for the San Bernadino Sheriff's Department?" he stated eye to eye with the man.

The two other officers a Commander and Captain moved slightly to box him in. They were much taller than Drew and they decided to play the intimidation game. Drew just stayed silent for a moment

"Gentlemen back out of my personal space and move back in front of me, or this conversation ends now." Drew commented quietly and then started to turn.

It looked like the captain was going to block him when another voice was heard. "Back off of him gentlemen, let him talk in peace." Stated the diminutive bit bull with all the ribbons.

"Oh, I did not say we were going to talk. You called me over here. You ask, I'll answer if I can," stated Drew...pretty much for the record.

"So, are you involved with this mess?" Garcia asked.

"Which messes are talking about?" Drew paused but was not in the mood for the twenty-question game.

"Are we talking about the pretty display you all just put on for an abusive drunk asshole? Or are we talking about the untimely demise of said abusive drunk?" Drew finished with the Captain and Commander looking like they were going to lose their shit.

"Why are you here?" asked Garcia.

"To accompany a friend to the funeral of her late husband," answered Drew in a very rehearsed response.

"So, you are a friend of the Widow? Where has she been these past several months?" asked Garcia.

"Any and all questions regarding the widow can be forwarded to the following legal counsel," stated Drew handing a card to Deputy Chief Garcia.

"I was not asking her. I was asking you and your involvement?" Garcia asked in a different way.

"Any, and all questions regarding the widow of the aforementioned asshole, can be forwarded to the aforementioned legal counsel," Drew repeated in a different way.

"OK, funny man. What is your involvement in the death of Richard Dawson?" questioned Garcia.

Drew started to laugh and then held it in like a sneeze. His smile must have been infectious though because the Captain and Commander were turning red again and getting fidgety.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," Drew responded but could not help himself. His voice dropped an octave, and he took a half step towards Garcia.

"I admit, I would have enjoyed seeing it. The abusive asshole deserved all the pain he must have received. But, if it were me, you never would have found the body. It would have been diced up and strewn over all of Riverside and San Berdoo Counties and left for the Coyotes." Drew had to calm down so there were no 'instances' as he left.

He walked away from the trio having to bump shoulders with the two to get clear. As he walked up, he saw Naomi cowering, and his mom ramrod straight, under the gaze of two more uniformed sheriff Brass.

Drew just walked up to Naomi, ignored the two uniforms, and turned her to go. His mom turned to go with them.

"Excuse me sir, we were not done talking with the lady!" commented the Deputies in their dress uniforms.

Drew looked down at Naomi and she up at him. "Did you hand them the lawyer card and tell them to contact your lawyer as we practiced?"

Naomi just shook her head yes.

Drew turned, sliding Naomi behind him, looking up at the Deputies that had followed. They again stood within his personal space. Drew then noticed that only one was a Deputy, the other was PD from Ontario. He chastised himself for not noticing sooner. It's not hard when one uniform is green, and one is blue.

"So, let me get this straight, this woman has informed you that she has retained legal counsel and that all questions are to be forwarded to counsel. And yet you continued to question her?" Drew paused briefly while looking for another card from her lawyer. Giving up, he looked back into the eyes of both officers in their dress uniforms, "Also, you have been given the card for said legal counsel. And yet, you continued to question her, on this day?" Drew turned again and stayed behind Naomi. This 'discussion' had started to create a scene.

"This conversation is at an end," he stated over his shoulder.

Drew was wrenched sideways by the Ontario officer. Drew noted the badge number 325, and name Peterson.

"I want answers asshole. He was a friend of mine. His wife runs off. Three months later he disappears, and his body turned up a couple of weeks after that. I want answers!" Peterson bellowed.

Drew gritted his teeth and could smell the alcohol coming off the officer. He could hear Naomi crying in the background.

"Battery to a civilian in front of all of these witnesses would not go well officer. Let's just say it was too much alcohol in bereavement for your friend. You reek of whisky by the way. Call the lawyer, submit your questions and stay clear of us." Drew responded and yanked free of the drunk officer.

He calmly led the two women to his car and once seated Naomi started to really cry. Her sobs echoed through the "I'm Sorry's."

"Stop!" Drew commanded, and it brought silence to the car, except for occasional sniffles.

"Drew! My son, don't you ever talk to her that way," commanded his mom. Drew thought he may get smacked from the back seat.

In an odd way, it made him smile. His mom was being protective of Naomi.

It really made him smile.

Before his mom could finish, Naomi was waiving her off from the front seat, and Drew was leaning down to kiss away the tears. And tell her that her nose was full of snot again. They giggled nose to nose.

"You need to be sorry for nothing. You married out of duty and expected your husband to have honor. You have done nothing wrong. We will head home as soon as you pack up what you want to bring." Drew stated with as much control he could muster.

"You have to have dinner. Mike and George are coming over with family." His Mom stated from the back.

He did not argue but gave his mom an affirmative answer and drove back through to his mom's house. They dropped what they could and changed out of their dress clothes. Naomi's new black dress and heels were a 'gift' from Drew. If they had not been worn for the solemn occasion but a night out on the town, she would be bent over the bed right now and in the throes of orgasm.

He really enjoyed the view of her new lacy bra and thong panty set. She was mortified when he pulled her into VS and picked out the style and told the sales lady to box three different colored sets. She pulled on her new jeans that showed off her little bubble butt and then found Drew staring at her as he leaned on the door.