F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales - Lockdown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie's jaw dropped, then shifted uncomfortably when she noticed where her father's intense gaze was focused.

His perverted brain couldn't understand why she was actually uncomfortable, so Victor looked at her demeanor as if she were offended, instead of freaked out.

"Not that there's anything wrong with your tits, sweetie!" Victor said, trying his best to look up into her eyes and not at the slight cleavage of her bust. "I just meant, uh..."

"Shut up, Vic." Samantha said, a drop of sweat trickling down the side of her freckled face as she tried to pretend not to be as turned on as she actually was. "Your idiot father's right though, sweetie. Your tits are just fine. These two boys are just classless horndogs."

"That's not the goddamn point!" Connie shouted as she crossed her arms over her chest, blown away and more than a little bit freaked out by how everyone was acting. "Am I the only person in this crazy fuckin' family that still gives a shit about modesty?!"

"That's a good question." Jerry said, with a laugh. "Show us your tits, and we'll decide for ourselves."

"Fine!" Connie blurted out, then quickly stood up in her chair and lifted her tank-top right up and off of her upper body, causing her perky C-cups to jiggle around in the chilly air, her nipples visibly hardening in just a few seconds. "See?!"

The pizza that Victor was about to bite down on slipped out of his right hand and hit the table face-down, his eyes going wide as the left hand still under the table began to increase its pace at the sight of his daughter's breasts being exposed.

Samantha gasped and put both of her hands over her mouth, shocked that Connie would be so brazen as to go topless in front of everyone, especially while wearing the mask of confidence and satisfaction that came across the nineteen-year-old's smug face.

Jerry was mimicking his father to an extent, now rubbing his own rock-solid cock over the fabric of his sweatpants.

Best family dinner ever, he mused to himself.

"Fine sis, I concede." Jerry said, his eyes, along with everyone else's, firmly locked onto Connie's bare tits. "You're definitely the sane one out of us all."

Connie grinned in triumph, giving her chest a slight shake of victory as she subconsciously soaked in all the attention she was now getting for showing everyone her boobs. In fact, the whole situation was starting to get her motor running again, having been turned off by all of the creepy incestuos innuendos from before. Part of her felt uncomfortable for being so exposed in front of her family, but having her top-half completely on display for them to gawk at was doing wonders for her self-esteem.

"I told you, you bunch of freaks." She said, then grabbed the last slice of pizza from the box and began to walk away from the table and towards the kitchen's exit. "Gawd, I can't wait to move out of here and get my own fuckin' place."

Before, Victor would've come back at her with something along the lines of: 'Yeah? As soon as you get a job and save up, I'll help you pack your stuff up.' Instead, he actually found himself slightly disappointed by what she said. If Connie left, then he wouldn't have her tight, lithe body to sneak peaks at when she wasn't looking, and there likely wouldn't be that small chance of somehow seducing her in the future. Well, it's a good thing she's as lazy as they come, Victor thought to himself as he watched his daughter's round but wiggle out of view. He couldn't imagine her leaving anytime soon, unless there was some old, rich guy who could put up with a rebellious firecracker like her.

"Well that was... something." Samantha said before nervously finishing up her slice, at a complete loss for words.

"That's one way to put it." Victor said with a half-smile and a noticeable hunger being carried along with his words. "I wish I knew she liked showing off her chest so much, I'd have asked to see them a long time ago."

Samantha's gaze snapped up to her husband, who was still caught in a perverted daydream.

"Just ask her next time, I'm sure she'll be more than happy to oblige." Jerry snickered, excited by how visibly turned on his parents were. He wondered how blunt and straight-forward he could be with them now that their minds were permanently in the gutter.

Victor gunted, feeling an orgasm building up as he continued to casually masturbate under the table.

"Hey mom, I think dad's getting close." Jerry said, leaning over slightly and not hiding the fact he was staring at her bulging tits in the least. "Are you gonna' let all that tasty cum go to waste in his pants?"

His parents were taken aback by that, then exchanged glances between one another. For an instant, both of them wanted to say something to cover up the devious thoughts and ideas spinning around in their head, but instead found themselves a bit more than interested in their son's suggestion. With weak, shameful smiles on each of their faces, they turned back to Jerry and gave respective nods of approval.

"Well, you heard him, Sammy." Victor said, turning his chair to the side so that he could whip his cock out for them to see. "What's it gonna' be?"

He didn't expect his wife to go for it, being that she had always found that trying to please his fat dick with her mouth was more tiresome than anything, but her following response ignited a fiery passion from deep within him, making him feel as if they were just a young, hot couple in college again.

"I mean..." Samantha's heart fluttered and Jerry's eyes bulged out of his head once the man's giant prick flopped out into the fresh air. While she was already keenly familiar with her husband's abnormally big dick, their son had apparently missed that "little" detail about him. The thing had to be at least a foot long, and was about as thick as one of Samantha's delicate wrists. "If you two insist. What's the fucking harm in an after-dinner blowjob? I am the best cocksucker around, after all."

Keep in mind, Jerry wasn't gay, but he felt himself getting excited at the sight of Victor's large hand pumping away at his mighty cock. It was like a porn-scene playing out right before his eyes, and his parents looked ready for someone to scream: "Action!"

Victor clicked his teeth to get Jerry's attention, and the young man looked up into his father's eyes with curiosity.

"Why don't you call it a night, bud?" He said, to his son's sudden disappointment. "Your mom and I are borrowing the kitchen for a little while."

Samantha turned her head and gave him a smiley nod of agreement, then shot him a quick wink before slowly climbing down out of her chair and onto her knees on the floor in front of Victor, not wasting any time in taking over when it came to pleasuring the man's cock herself.

"Oh, uh, yeah... Sure." Jerry reluctantly said, standing up in his chair and beginning a slow-moving walk towards the exit. He expected his father to be fine with him staying so that they could turn the next few hours into an incestous gangbang at Samantha's expense, but that didn't seem to be the case, sadly.

In the back of Victor's mind, while he wouldn't mind seeing his wife in the throes of passion while riding his son's fat cock, a part of him was uncomfortable with simply being watched by Jerry as Samantha used her mouth to worship every inch of cock that she was able to fit in there. If only he'd considered the idea of a threesome, then his suggestion would've been a much, much different one. Samantha, on the other hand, didn't care if Jerry was there or not, just so long as she could stuff Victor's manmeat in her already drooling mouth sooner rather than later. If her son happened to ignore his father and yank down her shorts so that he could fuck her aching pussy senseless, then that would've just been a bonus, really.

Jerry, still not quite knowing what to do in such a bizarrely sexy situation, left the kitchen as slow as humanly possible, making sure to witness Samantha's big, braless tits bounce out of her top as it was casually removed. The last thing he saw was her wrapping those juicy melons around Victor's cock and start licking and sucking its madly twitching head. Fuck, he thought to himself, if only they were just slightly more perverted than they currently were, than maybe things would've played out differently.

Oh well, Jerry thought to himself as he wandered into the living room, there was always tomorrow to make such things a reality.

For the rest of the night, he planned on turning his older, sexy sister into an even bigger degenerate than both of his parents had become.

During the walk to Connie's room, Jerry inspected the dial's options on the raygun once again.

There were just so many options to choose from. What should he start with? Jerry could turn her into an incestous slut like their mother, but that just seemed too easy to start off with, in his opinion. Maybe give her a passion for anal, and see how long it takes for her to resist before begging him to fuck her in the ass with his big dick. Or, he could totally zap her with a setting that was labeled with the intended spiral pattern from earlier and, from what he guessed, have her do all sorts of depraved activities against her will just for his amusement.

Decisions, decisions...

Still undecided by the time he reached her door, Jerry shrugged and tucked the gun away in his waistband. It's a good thing that he and his sister could call each other friends at the end of the day, or else he would've just opened the door and blasted Connie with a setting selected at random, without any reservation for her wellbeing. Instead of being an asshole, Jerry simply knocked and called out to her.

"Yo! Open up!"

After a few moments, the door to Connie's room opened up. She stood there before him, wearing only the same tank-top and pair of panties she had on earlier that afternoon, looking him up and down for a brief second. Her cute, round face was just a bit flush, and there was a noticeable bead of sweat trickling down the side of it.

"What's up?" Connie asked, trying her best not to appear as though she was a hot mess. Jerry knew his sister well enough to what she'd just been doing, which was most likely finger-fucking herself into oblivion, he guessed.

"Not much." He said with a polite half-smile, doing what he could to try and keep a straight face. "Wanna play Zbox?"

Seeing her as she was in those few moments, Jerry suddenly had an idea. Why rush things? He'd already zapped his sister with the raygun, twice, so why not explore where things go by playing around with her altered state of mind.

After an eye roll, a sigh, and a shrug, Connie said: "Well, it's not like I don't have anything better to fuckin' do, and it's still pretty goddamn early. What the hell, why not?"

Jerry nodded and walked in as she turned around and lazily wandered over to the small entertainment center against the wall in her room, looking through the disorganized stack of games piled up next to the TV. While she was doing that, he went over and plopped himself down on the floor next to her extra-long twin-sized bed, examining his sister's room in all of its glory. While most girls their age enjoyed bright, pastel colors and cute things, Connie leaned towards a more grunge aesthetic.

Several posters of crappy rock-bands from the 90's and some newer ones you hear on the radio every now and then lined the walls of her room; her carpet was deep, dark purple color that blended well the black walls and ceiling above; the large and unkempt quilt on her bed was primarily grey and lined with all sorts of different drawings of skulls; she had quite a few half-melted candles strewn atop her dresser and computer desk, while those and other pieces of small furniture in her room were littered with all kinds of strange, interesting objects that only a weirdo like her would collect.

"I dunno', none of this shit really looks fun right now." Connie said with slumped shoulders, then turned to look back at Jerry, who's eyes were glued to her pert butt. "Got any ideas?"

"Uh." He said dumbly, his gaze snapping up towards her face. "How about a movie, instead?"

"Sure." Connie shrugged once again, seemingly unbothered by her brother's lusty stare. She bent over and pressed the power button on her Zbox, giving Jerry a much better view of her ass than he had before. In that very brief moment, he noticed that the crotch of the panties she wore was visibly soaked. "Got anything in mind?"

"Hm..." Jerry thought about that as Connie picked up her main controller from in front of the TV and began towards her bed. He could just jokingly suggest that she put on some porn for them to watch, but that would probably make his sister suspicious about his intentions for being there in her room. Instead, Jerry went with something a little bit more suited to her newfound desires. "We could watch Teddy again, I guess."

A movie about a foul-mouthed teddy bear that swore just as much as she did now, one that asked more than half of the female characters in the movie to show him their tits at different points throughout.

Should be fun, Jerry thought with an eager grin.

"Works for me." His sister said, plopping down on her bed as the TV came to life and the main screen of her console appeared on screen. She went into the "Apps" section and opened up Julu, the streaming service the family used more than any of the others that his dad was paying for monthly.

Before long, the two siblings were casually hanging out and eating from a bag of cheddar-flavored potato chips that Connie had stashed away in her room. For the most part, things were as normal as could be for the first fifteen minutes of the movie. Teddy, who was obviously the movie's main character, and his human counterpart were introduced, well-written jokes within the dialogue were made, and both Jerry and Connie were giggling like idiots on occasion.

It wasn't until Teddy asked a girl to show him her tits for the first time before things started to noticeably heat up. Sitting on the edge of the bed with her smooth, slender legs hanging down beside Jerry, Connie didn't hesitate to lift up her shirt and prove to the busty female in the show that showing off her breasts wasn't a big deal. Jerry's attention quickly went away from the movie, just like it did the next few times Teddy made the suggestion to different women.

"I don't get what the big fuckin' deal is." Connie said, flashing the television for the fourth time in ten minutes. "Why doesn't anyone ever show Teddy their tits?"

Jerry didn't know how to answer that, at first. Mostly because he was too busy looking up at his petite sister from the floor, amazed by how her usually angelic voice sounded now that she swore so often, and by the perfect little bounce that her cute, perky boobs would make whenever her top rose up above them. Her long, wavy, and bright blonde hair was still a mess from whatever she'd been doing before he arrived, and the redness in her face along with the increased frequency of her breathing told Jerry all of the foul language and mentions of showing breasts were extremely turning her on.

It was time to strike, he thought with a snicker.

"I guess those cunts don't know what it's like to just relax and have a good fucking time." Jerry grumbled. "If more bitches just went without a shirt everywhere they went, the world would be a way better fuckin' place if you ask me."

Speaking like that felt unnatural to Jerry, but it wasn't as tricky as he thought it'd be, in truth.

"Right?!" Connie blurted out, leaning down towards her brother with wide, intrigued eyes and an enthusiastic smile. "Showing off my tits is, like, the best fuckin' feeling in the whole world!"

After that, instead of just aimlessly flashing her breasts in the direction of the television screen, Connie lifted her tank-top right up over her head and tossed it to the side of the room, now only wearing a pair of plain, cotton panties to cover her body.

Jerry's heart skipped a beat, his eyes scanning every inch of his sister's slim, fuckable figure. She'd always been an absent-minded tease before getting zapped with the raygun, but now that was boiling over into being a shameless nudist, in truth. Speaking of which, that gave Jerry an idea.

"I can see that." He said as she leaned back against the bed and thrust her jiggly chest out for him to gawk at. "You know, that goes the same for a girl's pussy. I mean, you never see chicks just show off their sexy little cunts for people. Who wouldn't want to see that shit?"

Connie blinked in surprise, but her younger brother's logic was just as sound as always. Why don't girls show off their pussies more? Her's was damn near perfect, and she always made sure to keep that sensitive mound shaved and ready to go, despite admittedly being a virgin herself.

"Y'know what? That's a great fuckin' point." She said, then tucked two fingers under the elastic band of her panties, lifting up her legs for a moment to go ahead and slide them off in one motion. Once her feet were back down on the floor and her ass was resting comfortably on the bed's edge, Connie spread her legs wide and let out a shaky sigh of perverted satisfaction, her right knee gently and very shamelessly rubbing up against Jerry's left shoulder. "Goddamn, you were so right. This is just as good as showing off my titties."

The fact that Jerry was her brother slowly began to slip away from her thoughts, drifting off into another world as she soaked up all of the attention that his hungry eyes were giving her. Connie's pussy was on fire, she realized, having been set ablaze by her brother's forwardness with both his gaze and sexy words. Something about him was different, though, she just couldn't quite put her fuckin' finger on it.

Fuck, Connie thought to herself, she'd always had what she believed to be an innocent crush on her brother for the past couple of months, teasing him and his big dick whenever the opportunites arose to not wear any bottoms aside from underwear, but something else was beginning to stir within her twisted mind as the tense silence between the two young adults continued to grow.

Jerry's hormones were thrown into overdrive at that point. Sure, he was looking at a smooth, shaved, and soaking wet pussy more appealing and beautiful than most he'd ever seen before in porn videos, but the powerful smells and aromas it was emanating caused his erection to become painfully hard as soon as they began filling his nose. This wasn't just any pussy, it was the first bare, tangible pussy he'd ever been presented before, and to top it all off, it belonged to Connie, his sister and friend.

Connie had been trying to ignore it, to pretend that her teasing him was just having its usual effect, but she couldn't ignore the large, tempting bulge that was trailing down the leg of his sweatpants. Jerry would normally try to hide it, but now, he was embracing it, teasing her in his own way for the first time since he became an adult, and without even knowing it. She wanted to see it. She wanted him to...

Then, Connie herself came up with an idea, her perverted thought process reaching a bizarre conclusion in order to break the tension.

"C-Can I see your cock?" Connie asked him in a hushed, shaky voice, doing everything in her power to not sound as horny and excited as she visibly appeared to be, smiling from ear to ear all the while. "I mean, it's only fair, and if you don't have the fuckin' balls to, then, well-"

Jerry didn't need the extra and rather rude encouragement, his right hand already tucking its thumb under the front of his sweatpants' waistband and ever-so-slowly lowering it.

Connie's big, blue eyes went wide upon seeing just the thickness of its base, and her mouth opened wider the further along his pants were lowered. Jerry was making an honest-to-God show out of his flash, taking it slow, and being sure to let his sister take in every inch of his lengthy, throbbing cock as it was revealed to her gaze. Once the waistband passed the head and his big dick flopped out and slapped against his shirt-covered abdomen, a quick, sharp, mini-orgasm rocked through Connie's lithe and trembling figure.