F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales - Lockdown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit." She murmured, watching as he grabbed it by the base and began gently wagging it from side to side in the air. "It's so fuckin' big..."

Jerry didn't expect everything to be going so smoothly, or move so quickly. They were only about a third of the way into the now-forgotten-about movie playing in the background, and here Connie was already asking him to flash her. Why hadn't he been the one to think of that, first? One of her two main kinks was flashing, so it only made sense that if he did it to her, it'd have a positive effect in the end. But, to be fair, he hadn't considered that she was ready and willing to flash her pussy at him until just moments ago.

"Wanna' give it a little kiss, bitch?" Jerry said, further testing the waters of how he could turn her on with his words. "Or do I have to climb up there and stuff it between another pair of fucking lips?"

It felt unnatural as hell to talk like that, he thought, but it appeared to be having the desired effect on Connie.

"I-... I don't-... I mean-" Connie stuttered, her entire body squirming with a wide array of intense feelings and emotions. A very small part of her mind was screaming at her to run, to get out of there, that Jerry was her brother and she shouldn't be doing this. The rest of her thoughts were drowning that bit out for the most part, though, telling her in a thousand voices that Jerry was hot, sexy, had a prime piece of exposed fuckmeat sticking out between his legs, and that seriously knew how to sweet-talk a girl. "Y-you're my fuckin'-... I'm your-... We can't!"

"Shhh." Jerry hushed, reaching up with the hand not wrapped around his cock to gently place his finger on her soft, kissable lips.

He knew that he had already won, and knew his sister well enough to handle how he should continue from there on. Samantha, his mother, was a completely different scenario, himself being completely unsure on how to go about being dominant towards a woman who had both raised and knew almost everything about him. Connie, on the other hand, was close enough to being his best friend on some days, and he understood how her core thought process worked, even though it'd been corrupted and altered by a piece of futuristic technology.

Rising to his feet beside his sister, Jerry placed a hand on the bed and leaned towards her direction instead of standing up straight. Connie slowly retracted as his handsome, grinning face approached hers, only just a few inches of a gap between them. Eventually she was laying flat on her back with just her lower legs hanging off of the bed, and Jerry's athletic, broad-shouldered torso was hovering over her own while his rock-solid and intimidating member pressed its lower-length across the slit of Connie's quivering pussy.

"Shut the fuck up, Connie." Jerry whispered with a deep, carnal hunger on his breath, no longer smiling, and no longer playing games. "And let me fuck your stupid brains out."

Connie's eyes were blinking furiously, her heart was thundering, and her red-faced expression was blank overall. Aside from the urge to lift her chest slightly, the rest of her body's muscles were either relaxed or mildly trembling with anticipation. Connie knew that this was wrong, but she was too horny to care anymore. Her primal senses and newly deep-rooted perversions were being played like a fiddle, and her stupid brother was doing everything right towards those regards. At that moment, Connie became unsure whether or not she was having a wet dream, or living out a fantasy while it was also being constructed in her mind. Slowly, her hands rose from where they lay on the bed, reaching up to cup his cheeks, then run them down his solid chest and across the light set of abs he sported. They landed on his hips, and Connie looked directly into Jerry's eyes and gave a weak, nervous nod of approval, giving her own hips a slight shimmy from side to side and letting out a soft moan as she felt the length of his pulsating cock moving against her sensitive cunt.

Both of them were panting, losing themselves in the way their bodies felt against one another's. Then, Jerry pulled his hips back and used one of his hands to grab at his cock, making sure to angle its big head between the folds of her pussy. With a gentle push, he felt it slip inside, and both of them let out a few quick gasps and moans at the sensations. He pulled away only slightly, his next thrust carrying a noticeable amount of force behind it.

"Oh, oh God, Jerry..." Connie said between her pants, her voice several octaves higher than what he was used to hearing as her hips began to rock from side to side constantly, doing whatever she could to help guide in his impressive, wall-stretching girth. "You're so fucking big!"

That was music to her brother's ears, and gave him the last ounce of encouragement he needed to really let go and start fucking his sister for real.

The pace of his thrusts increased, as did the depth his cock pushed into her. Connie's moans became more frequent and less reserved, eventually becoming loud enough to be heard through their home's thick walls.

"Fuck me, Jerry! Fuck your sister like the dirty little slut she is!" She screamed, her entire body aching with an intense pleasure she'd never known before. "Keep going! That's it, r-right fucking there!"

Jerry looked down at Connie with both of his palms now pressing into the bed on each side of her head, watching as her perky tits jiggled back and forth each time his cock pumped into and continued to further stretch her pussy. After a few minutes, he was nearly bottoming out, save a few inches that were still unable to reach and fit inside of her, but he was savoring the sensations he received when his big dick pushed against the back wall of her pussy. Only moments after that, the two of them began to cum, hard.

"Oh fuck!" They cried out together as Jerry's cock started to spasm and jerk around uncontrollably, blasting her uterus and filling her pussy up to the brim with his seed. Her tight cunt now overflowing with spunk, the mixture of their juices began to spurt and leak out from its opening folds where the bottom base of his mighty meat was still exposed by a half-inch.

Panting, moaning, sighing, and definitely sweaty, the pair of siblings lay next to each other after Jerry had turned over and collapsed onto his back on the bed, neither of them carrying the title of "virgin" any longer.

"Jesus fucking Christ..." Connie mumbled, turning over to hug the side of her younger brother's impressive body. "That was amazing."

"Thanks." Jerry said with a chuckle, feeling around with his feet for the pair of sweatpants that'd slipped off of him. Once they were found, he identified that the raygun was still in them and covered by the fabric. Of course, he didn't waste any time in gently sliding it under Connie's bed as stealthily as possible. "I had fun, too."

"Waay more fun than Zbox." Connie said, then began giggling profusely at the absurdity of their bizarre situation. "Fuck all that dumb shit, I know how we're spending our fuckin' lazy days from now on. Mmf."

Jerry's large, slick member twitched at that as it lay there on his stomach, still rock-solid and almost ready to go another round.

"You can say that again." He chuckled. "This lockdown is going to be much, much more enjoyable than the last one."

-----

With a sigh, Victor collapsed onto his back with a satisfied sigh right next to where Samantha was laying on their lavish, California-king-sized bed. She instantly turned over and nuzzled up against her body, pressing her big, naked tits into the side of his torso, and he didn't hesitate to raise his arm and wrap it around his hot, loving wife. Both of them were covered in sweat and breathing heavily as they laid there and cuddled, having been fucking each other senseless for the past two-and-a-half hours without any break.

"Wow!" Victor said, chuckling. "We haven't had a fuck like that in, well, ever!"

"You're telling me." Samantha agreed with the widest of smiles on her freckled face, then let out a long yawn. "I've never been fuckin' so sore before."

"Oh! Sorry, baby, did I hurt y-?"

"Shhh." She shushed, interrupting him as one of her index fingers landed on his lips. Then, Samantha reached that hand down to his oversized but still eflated member and gently gripped it by the base. "You and this fat cock don't have anything to be fuckin' sorry for. I'm sorry that I can't fit it all down my slutty little throat."

Victor had no idea what had spurred the fiery passion burning that was now in his wife's heart in the time he was gone for his business trip, but it was making him feel like a different man. He soaked up every word of Samantha's new and crude way of speaking, and they were almost enough to give his tired cock an ounce of strength to rise again. It's too bad that three orgasms were his limit in such a short amount of time.

"I love you." He said.

"Mmm. I love you too, hot stuff." She moaned back, squeezing his body tightly.

After a little while had passed, an odd thought popped into Victor's mind as he lay there trying to wind down and sleep. It was an image of Samantha and Connie standing next to each other, smiling happily and wearing their regular ol' clothes. Only, there were certain features of them that were being dramatically exaggerated by his perverted psyche.

"Hey, honey." He softly whispered. "Have you, uh... I don't want to sound like I'm not satisfied with what you got, because I am, but... Have you ever thought about, y'know, breast implants?"

There was nothing but silence there to respond to Victor, and after hearing a gently mumbling moan escape her sweet lips, he figured she had already fallen asleep.

Oh well, Victor thought to himself, he'll just ask her about it in the morning.

-----

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. Once again, I'd like to thank Fidget for allowing me to write a 'F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tale'! They're an awesome writer, and you should go and find the other works that they've published, if you haven't already! This tale in particular shouldn't last more than three or four chapters, and I'll try my best to get another one out there before this chapter is forgotten about. So, as always, stay tuned, folks!