F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales - Lockdown Ch. 03

Story Info
Jerry furthers his family's descent into degeneracy.
8.2k words
4.69
16.5k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are either the age of eighteen or older, and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

Author's Note:

I'd like to give a special thanks to Fidget for allowing me to create a story based on their wonderful 'F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales' universe. The concept behind the 'Raygun' being used in this particular tale was entirely created by them, so go show some love!

----------

We're on a roll!

"You bet we are!"

And the quality isn't half-bad, if I do say so myself.

"Hey, don't jinx it. This story could fall apart at any time."

That's a fair point. Still, I think we should-

"Shut the fuck up and start writing? I couldn't agree more."

Please stop trying to cut these Narrative Introductions so short. They're my favorite part of the story...

"And that's why we're not famous yet."

No, that's because we don't do fanfiction.

"Oh, oh God. I think I just threw up in my mouth."

Right? I don't think we've got what it takes to hit the big time.

"Wait a second. Does this story count as Fidget fanfiction?"

... Stop overthinking it before I change my mind and scrap the project altogether.

"And then there's our Master PC story, too."

Goddamn it.

"We finally did it, folks! Fame and glory, here we come!"

----------

Chapter 3:

The New Norm

----------

A young woman Jan let out a long, weary yawn and turned to gaze out of the plane's window. Her husband was fast asleep in the seat next to her, his large and overweight limbs spread out and taking up the armrest between them, as well as a decent chunk of her leg space. She felt a bit claustrophobic there, but she also was the one who insisted on being seated right next to the window, her husband had teasingly reminded her earlier.

Oh well, Jan thought to herself, at least the view of the rising sun illuminating the vast expanse of glowing, golden clouds in the sky was a beautiful sight. Part of her imagined that that was what heaven looked like, but the other parts of her weren't full of such wonder, believing strongly that there was no such thing as an afterlife. It's a shame, Jan thought, beginning to daydream of beautiful angels flying through those same clouds without a care in the world.

Then, something strange happened. An angel, one dressed in a tight, form-fitting, bodysuit made up of a midnight-pink fabric burst out from one of the larger clouds, twirling around in a spiral before diving back down into another mass of suspended precipitation. Once more, she shot up from the one she entered someway along its length, and it quickly dawned on Jan that the strange, airbound woman was following a thin, bright-pink trail that only appeared whenever she was near it.

"Oh my God... Thomas, look!" Jan shouted in a whisper, quickly turning in her seat to jostle her husband awake by gently pulling on his arm. The big doofus just let out a few grunts and remained asleep, to Jan's frustration. When she turned back to the window to make sure she hadn't lost sight of the mysterious individual, Jan found that she indeed hadn't. "Ahh!"

The sleek and shiny face of a bubbly woman in her mid-twenties was looking right at her from the other side of the window, having spotted their plane and had flown over in the brief time Jan had been looking away. She was soaked from head to toe in the water she'd collected by flying through the dense clouds, and both her swept-back hair and eyes were nearly glowing with a bright pink color. She was smiling happily, even giggling at Jan's shocked expression.

The moving line of pink she had been following was maybe half a mile away from them and was still visible, but the woman outside seemed to have lost interest. Now, she was hyper-focused on Jan, checking out her thin and admittedly busty body as well as she could with her limited view. After a solid, heart-pounding minute of this, Jan noticed that the pink line had changed course, and trailed away from them, disappearing into more clouds.

Jan tapped on the window and pointed off behind her, and the pink-haired woman made a puzzled expression before glancing backwards for a moment. When she did a panicked double-take, Jan figured that the woman realized she had gone off course a bit. She shook her head as her short, wet hair fluttered around in the violent winds, and then she turned back to the window and gave it a long, meaningful smooch, causing Jan's heart to pound with excitement and flattery. This woman, she thought, was into her! It was so strange... but, at the same time, strangely sexy.

The woman used the limited condensation that'd built up on the window to write a string of backwards numbers, gave Jan a wink, blew her a kiss, and then diverted her course to fly off after the pink line that'd vanished from her sight.

It took Jan a moment to figure out what the poorly-drawn numbers meant, but soon realized that there were ten digits in total, the same amount needed for a phone number.

Quickly, Jan pulled out her phone and saved the number in her contacts. After that, she spent the rest of the flight fantasizing about the mysterious pink lady, and imagining what all the two would be doing together in the very near future. It's a shame that her husband had slept through it all, or else maybe she wouldn't be plotting her new affair with an angel who actually made her feel both appreciated and wanted, even if it was for just a brief moment.

-----

Jerry slowly sat up in bed, lifted his arms up above his head for a long stretch, then let out one of the most satisfying yawns of his entire life. It wasn't until he rubbed his eyes and got a good look at his surroundings before realizing that he wasn't in his room. Jerry found himself in Connie's room, in her bed, buck naked, and lying next to older sister, who also didn't have an ounce of clothing or bed-coverings to cover her sexy body.

His eyes went wide, examining every inch of his sister's slim figure as she peacefully continued to sleep there on her back. Connie's perky, C-cup breasts were rising along with the slow breaths she took, and her long, blonde hair was a complete mess as it was matted up under where her head lay with dried sweat. For an instant, Jerry didn't recognize her in the current state she was in, but he knew for a fact that that was most definitely his sister.

Which meant that everything that'd happened the day prior, all of the memories that were rushing back into his mind like a waterfall, were most certainly not part of an amazing wet dream.

Doing his best not to carelessly scramble out of the bed, Jerry still quickly got up and maneuvered over Connie's sleeping form to plant his feet on the floor. After that, he ducked down onto his knees and reached under the bed to where his sweatpants were bundled up. Something hard and plastic was hiding within them, and Jerry's rapidly beating heart began to slow as he let out a sigh of relief.

It was still there, the cheap-looking raygun that had turned his entire immediate family into a bunch of perverts like himself.

Once it was pulled out, Jerry chuckled and brought it up to his lips to give it a firm kiss, thankful for the unknown series of events that led to the device falling into his possession. Thanks to the F.E.T.I.S.H. Raygun, in less than twenty-four hours Jerry had gotten his mother to give him his first-ever blowjob, had been able to watch his parents get to third-base right there in the kitchen in front of him, and had allowed him to crudely seduce and deep-dick Connie until the two fell asleep in each other's arms. His big cock was still fairly sensitive from the couple of orgasms he had last night, but thanks to his healthy and semi-athletic eighteen-year-old body, Jerry's powerful member was already rock-solid from a case of morning wood (as well as waking up next to his hot, naked sister) and was eager to blow another load right there on the spot.

Connie let out a soft moan and slowly rolled over onto her stomach where Jerry had been laying, giving him an amazing view of her pert, round ass and pale, smooth back.

Fuck, Jerry thought to himself, one hand stroking his throbbing erection as the other was firmly clutching the raygun. His first idea was to simply wake her by climbing back onto the bed and stuffing his young meat in her tight pussy, but he wasn't exactly sure how his sister would react to such a thing. Sure, as soon as Connie woke up he could just start mumbling sweet, vulgar nothings into her ear to force her twisted mind to get into the mood, but she wasn't into particularly into incest, and he was pretty sure that she wasn't a somnophiliac, or anything of the like.

Then again, Jerry didn't exactly know what turned Connie on aside from flashing people and being cursed at like she were some back-alley slut.

Either way, he felt as though it was better to be safe than sorry, and then adjusted the dial on the raygun to an image of a small, happy family, the one that turned its victims into carefree incest lovers, then fired it off in Connie's direction.

Per usual, her entire body lit up with a bright, golden light for just a few short moments, and faded away soon after. Unbothered and unaware that her brain was being further corrupted and overridden by more unnatural, taboo desires, Connie continued to simply lay there and dream sweet, perverted dreams. Feeling a bit unsatisfied by that, Jerry figured that Connie could still use another tweak in the department of her desires and turned the dial to a setting he hadn't yet used before, one that simply showed a genderless head inbetween a featureless man and woman's with a heart above them.

After it was set, Jerry pulled the trigger, and Connie lit up with gold once again as her sexual orientation was changed to that of a bisexual's.

The mental images flooding through his mind of her and their mother sixty-nine-ing in her bed caused his already hard cock to throb with curiosity, already planning on blasting his mother with that same setting as soon as he would be able. There was that, as well as the possibility of her inviting one of her friends or a lesbian from one of those hook-up apps over to their house, just so that Jerry could use the raygun on them and get in on the action himself. There were so many possibilities, and with plenty of time to bring them all into reality...

Fuck it, Jerry thought as he smiled and wrapped a hand around the base of his big, twitching cock. He set the raygun down at the foot of Connie's bed and used his now-free hand on his swollen balls to message them, all while the other moved up along its length and began to jack off. In just a couple of minutes, Jerry was grunting and moaning as rope after rope of his cum came gushing out from his meaty cockhead, covering his sister's back with fresh seed.

He sighed with relief as his cock slightly deflated, satisfied for the time being and taking a moment to admire Connie's sleeping form once more.

Taking his leave of Connie's room with the raygun in hand, Jerry made his way towards the bathroom without having bothered to dress himself to any capacity. He doubted that anyone around would mind anymore, and felt both freedom and excitement at the prospect of never needing to wear clothes around the house from that day forward. His semi-hard cock was bobbing around from side to side in accordance with each of his steps, the home's cool air felt nice against his bare skin, and the power he had over his immediate environment gave him a confidence that Jerry had never experienced before.

As soon as he arrived at the home's central bathroom, he stopped for a moment to listen. Jerry could hear the faint, unmistakable sound of the shower's running water in action, and he began to wonder which of his parents had already beaten him to the punch. Only one way to find out, he thought, and then brazenly walked right in without bothering to knock.

The shower's glass wall was cloudy and the figure behind it was obscured, but Jerry knew for a fact that the silhouette he saw belonged to his curvy mother. She appeared to be washing her hair, and was none-the-wiser that her son had just entered the bathroom. Jerry smirked, then held up the raygun and fired it off in her direction without hardly any hesitation. The hands scrubbing at her scalp came to an instant stop, and the glow that enveloped her lit up the entire shower area along with some of the steam filling the bathroom's airspace. When the golden light faded and the newly minted bisexual mother of two began to move again, Jerry was already resetting the dial on the device.

After another glow and another fetish was branded into his mother's mind, Jerry set stuffed the raygun at the bottom of a laundry hamper that was half-full of his family's discarded clothing.

The shower door slid open and Jerry walked inside wearing his most convincing mask of confidence, while in actuality, his heart was pounding so loud that he was sure Samantha would've heard it if not for the water crashing down around her. With her disheveled blonde hair full of light-purple shampoo and fingers running themselves through those long locks, she turned around with a mild look of surprise on her face, but that expression quickly shifted into a devious, eager one as soon as she laid eyes on her naked, eighteen-year-old son's lean figure. Her predatory gaze quickly traveled down to Jerry's rod, which was sticking straight out in front of him and looked to be rock-solid.

"Hey there, sexy." She purred, taking a step towards him as he was doing the same, pressing her big, round tits into his hard chest. Jerry instinctively wanted to take a step back solely out of nervousness, but refrained, reminding himself that he didn't need to be such a spineless wimp around women anymore, especially when this woman in particular would let him do whatever he wanted to her, for the most part. Instead, he stood his ground and savored the feeling of her breasts' soft flesh and hard nipples as they made contact, reaching a hand up and gently placing it on her waist before moving it down along her figure to grab a handful of her supple and jelly-like butt. "Sorry about last night. I got a little bit caught up in choking down your dad's fat cock."

Jerry wondered what she was apologizing about at first, but quickly remembered that she had promised to sneak into his room yesterday.

"Oh, no worries." He said, then blurted his next words out without really thinking about them first. "Connie kept me company."

When Samantha's eyes went wide at that, his own followed, realizing what he'd just said.

"Really?" His foul-mouthed mother asked, unable to hide the wide grin forming on her face. "You and Connie finally fucked?"

"Y-yeah." Jerry said, a little too quickly, trying not to-... Wait a sec, he thought, wouldn't she be into that? Judging by her expression and body language, Samantha appeared to be just that. "We both finally lost our V-cards, I guess."

"Oh, well fuck." Samantha shamelessly snickered, backing away from him to turn around and finish washing the soap out of her hair. "And how was your sister's tight, little pussy?"

Jerry was a bit distracted by Samantha's amazingly juicy, heart-shaped ass to give a quicker responce than he did, thinking about the most recent fetish he'd implanted in his mother immediately after turning her into a bisexual.

"Sounds like you already know." Jerry said, watching his mother tilt her head back as she arched her back slightly, giving him a little show while the soapy water ran down over her sleek, smooth, heavily freckled rump. "It took a little while to break her in, and I'm pretty sure she's going to be sore when she wakes up."

"Mmm." Samantha moaned her approval, wiggling her ass a bit for his viewing. "I know I was. My throat is still sore from how much dick I managed to fit in there yesterday, and don't get me started on my fucking pussy. Hahah, I've been limping like a slutty cowgirl who got freaky with her horse."

Jerry raised an eyebrow. He couldn't tell if she was bragging, trying to let him know that his dad was still the man of the house, or if this was just her casual way of communicating now. Whatever the case was, he didn't really care. There was another hole on her that he planned on exploring, one that his father likely hadn't stretched out already.

"Hot." Jerry chuckled, sinking down to his knees and reaching up to grab two handfuls of her big, bubbly cheeks without warning.

Samantha giggled and jumped a bit, but then pushed back into his grip, her legs shaking with weakness and an achy fatigue as electric sensations of pleasure began to spark off all around her midsection. After a few brief moments, Jerry reluctantly pulled his hand away and snatched up the bottle of conditioner off of a small shelf next to them, wasing no time in popping off the cap and drenching his throbbing schlong with its creamy, pink ooze. It was still cold despite all of the heat and steam from the water crashing down around them, and Jerry's cock twitched bobbed up and down all the harder from the sudden change in temperature.

He tossed the bottle off to the opposite side of the shower and used the same hand to lather up with fleshy fuckstick with the conditioner by stroking it, spreading the solution all along his cock's impressive length. The hand still actively groping and playing with a moaning Samantha's booty meat slowly began to move between her cheeks, finding her tight, virgin asshole with ease. It was rough, and there was a slight bit of resistance, but Jerry managed to get his thumb knuckle-deep in her ass after a bit of playing around.

Samantha's legs buckled, and she slowly slunk down onto her hands and knees, poking out her ass and pushing back harder into Jerry's exploring hand with her back arched and body trembling with a newfound sense of ecstasy. She'd always been into assplay, (or so she believed, truly despising the topic before that moment whenever Victor even mentioned it in passing) and the fact that Jerry, her own son, being the first ever to really go for that sacred hole, was turning her on more than she'd ever been before. Incest, anal, and dirty talk? Fuckin' Hell, she thought to herself with a audible, moaning giggle, must've suffered horribly in a previous life to be rewarded with the pleasures she was currently experiencing.

The only thing that could make that moment better for her would be to have Victor walk in and shove his cock down her already sore throat, she thought, while also wearing a wicked, lusty smile on her face as she looked back to meet her son's hungry gaze.

Jerry inched forward on his knees and angled his prick to where his thumb was completely inserted into Samantha's ass, sliding the appendage out just as he lined up and pushed his twitching cockhead inside to replace it.

Both of them gasped and moaned.

Samantha began rocking her hips from side to side ever-so-slightly, feeling her unused hole being stretched out while doing her best to keep it relaxed at the same time. The feeling was intense, and even hurt somewhat, but the overwhelming sensations she was experiencing had buried any thoughts that gave any kind of a damn about stopping what was happening. Jerry's cock was in her ass, she thought, and it felt so fucking good...

Jerry couldn't believe how tight his mother's ass was, nor how easily the conditioner that coated his cock would help lubricate it for the task. Connie's pussy was tight, but he'd expected that she'd been loosened up a bit by a hidden toy or two that may or may not be somewhere in her room, given that he didn't remember seeing any sign of a virgin's blood being spilt on the sheets after the two had spent all night fucking. Samantha's ass, though, was even tighter than his sister had been, and every inch he was able to push further inside just added to the immense, constricting pleasure his wildly twitching cock felt.