F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray Tales - Lockdown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he managed to fit half of his cock into her ass, Samantha let her upper body lie down on the wet, tiled floor beneath them while keeping her hips high in the air, and used her hands to reach under and begin fingering her pussy with one while the other started firmly rubbing her swollen clit in a quick, circular motion.

"Oh God, your cock's so fucking thick... Right there, sweetie... Yeah, that's it... Oh!"

Jerry pulled back a bit, then thrust forward, repeating this over, and over, and over again. The two of them spent the next ten minutes grunting, groaning, panting, moaning, and all while hot water rained down on their sexy bodies. After some time, Jerry's hips were slapping against Samantha's thighs rapidly and forcefully, repeatedly stuffing her ass with the entirety of his eight-inch member.

"Ooh, fuck! Mmph... F-fuck me, Jerry! Fuck your mommy's tight ass! Ah! Harder, baby!"

With his final thrust, Jerry buried himself as deep as possible and unleashed the entirety of his mighty load inside of his mother, pumping glob after glob of his seed into her squirming guts. Samantha's moans and the frequent movements of her hands had become weak, the trophy wife's tongue hanging out of her mouth as her face was firmly planted against the shower floor.

After what felt like a brief eternity to the both of them, Jerry eventually pulled out and fell back on his ass in the shower while Samantha used all of her strength to lean forward to assist with his exit. Her legs were widely spread apart and cum was leaking down the crack of her ass along with the shower's water, and Jerry's cock was still at half-mast when he collapsed onto his back and it slapped against his flat, toned stomach. They remained in their respective positions for some time before either had the strength or energy to get moving again, getting some much needed rest from their new early-morning workout routine.

"That was fuckin' amazing." Samantha eventually said with a breathy giggle, allowing her knees to slip out from under her so she could lay flat on her flat belly in the shower, her big tits pushing up against the cold tile while she idly but happily wiggled her big butt from side to side. "I can't believe I've never taken it up the ass until now, oh my gawd..."

"Yeah, weird." Jerry snickered, slowly sitting up before rising to his feet so that he could look down on Samantha, who was gently writhing around on the shower floor by this point. "We should do it again sometime, you fuckin' whore."

The mother-son duo spent the next half-hour getting themselves properly cleaned up and dried off, Samantha couldn't help but offer Jerry another blowjob. He politely declined, insisting that he didn't want his balls to be completely drained so early in the day. She laughed at that, but ultimately understood his point.

After that, they exited the bathroom and went their separate ways through the house. Samantha planned on getting breakfast ready for everyone, while Jerry snuck back into the bathroom for a second to retrieve the raygun once the coast was clear. He then went off to his room for the first time in what felt like a week, when in actuality it'd only been about half a day since he'd been in there. There wasn't much to do aside from looking over the raygun's settings and checking up on his social media accounts, he realized, and began searching out potential subjects for either his mother or sister to invite over to their house at some point. Since most people in their boring little town were too afraid of the cold-like virus sweeping across the world to leave their homes nowadays, Jerry would likely have to get creative in order to make that happen.

Before he could seriously plan out any future endeavours, Jerry's thoughts were interrupted by a few gentle raps at his door.

"Uh, come in?" Jerry said after a moment of silence as he was sat in the small computer desk in the corner of his room, unsure of who that could be. Connie never really bothered to knock when she needed something, and his mother would usually just call out what she wanted from him right after, not bothering to come inside at all.

To his surprise, it was Victor, his father, who entered the room. The man had the same disarming smile on his handsome face that he always seemed to be wearing when he wasn't dealing with work stuff. He was dressed in a light-grey robe made of towel-like material as he strolled on in, his oversized junk balled up in a pair of basic white underwear. Jerry was fairly curious as to what he wanted, but was beyond distracted by the brief glances he could steal towards his father's oversized bulge when it peaked out from the robe's folds.

Jerry wondered, how in the world had he never noticed how hung his dad was? Did Connie know? Jerry himself was above average in cock-size, but why couldn't he have been blessed with a ruler-length gut-shovel like his father?

He wasn't gay, Jerry told himself as he tried his best not to focus on it, but something about his dad having a giant dick was causing his own to twitch and visibly swell.

"Hey, Jer'. How's it hangin'?" Victor asked with a smirk as he went over to Jerry's bed and sat down on it with one of his famous "old man" groans.

The question made Jerry feel very aware that he was buck-naked, but only part of him became nervous, suspecting by his father's casualness that Victor didn't really care about it.

"Pretty low." Jerry said, then chuckled. "Not as low as you, though. Jesus."

"Right..." Victor forced a laugh, but his son picked up on the flash of an awkward expression he made at that.

Welp, Jerry felt embarrassed, and then shifted uncomfortably in his seat a bit.

"Anyways. I think you and I need to have a talk."

"A-about what?" Jerry's heart nervously thumped in his chest.

"Well... about your mother and sister, I suppose." Victor said, leaning back and sighing again. "You're into them, aren't you?"

"More or less." Jerry shrugged, doing his best to appear relaxed despite his rapid heart rate. "I mean, I've already been 'into' them, if you catch my drift."

"Really?" Victor cocked his head, keeping his curious eyes firmly locked onto Jerry's as one hand unconsciously reached forward into the front of his robe. "Your mom, and Connie?"

"Oh, totally!" Jerry said, calming down once his dad began openly rubbing the massive bulge in his now-exposed and fresh pair tighty-whities, the entirety of his cock and balls unable to be hidden by the thin, restrictive fabric. His father was a lecherous pervert now, so there was no way in Hell that the man would scold him about it. Incest was one of his primary kinks, after all. "Mom sucked me off yesterday right after you got home, I stuffed Connie's tight snatch full of my cock, and then I deep-dicked mom's asshole in the shower this morning."

Victor had fished his cock out by the time Jerry had finished giving his brief summary of the sexual conquests and was stroking the mighty beast to full-mast, his jumbo-egg-sized jewels hanging over the lining of his pulled-down underwear. Even though Victor had fairly large hands, he couldn't manage to cover the entire length of his cock with his meaty mitts as he eventually started double-fisting it. Jerry himself was rock hard at this point, and reluctantly joined his father in casually jacking-off as soon as the man began giving his opinion on the matters at hand.

"That's damn sexy, Jer'. I'm- mph... I'm proud of you, son." He said, occasionally grunting and softly groaning as mental images of Jerry fucking the family flooded through his mind, causing his big, rubbery dick to harden up just a bit more. "I can't believe how much things have changed in the week I was gone."

"Yeah, no kidding." Jerry agreed. Then, a realization struck him. The raygun was sitting right beside him on his computer desk, out in the open for all to see. When he glanced at it and looked back to Victor, Jerry realized that that was a fatal mistake. Victor had noticed where his eyes went as soon as his son made his statement, and was now looking at the raygun as it sat there. Jerry's slightly panicked expression sealed the deal though, and Victor knew something was up.

"What's that thing?" Victor asked, still stroking his cock with both hands, although the pace of his hands noticeably slowed. "It looks sort of familiar..."

Shit! Jerry thought, wondering if his father had seen something like it during his time in Imperial City. Crazy tech like the F.E.T.I.S.H. Raygun was virtually common knowledge to the mega-city's inhabitants, and he wasn't sure if he could explain it away as an old toy of his. Jerry stopped playing with physical toys long ago, switching over to video games and electronic entertainment when he became smart and old enough to enjoy them properly. Maybe it was best to just come right out with it, he rationalized.

A pervert like Victor might just shrug it off and go with the flow, Jerry hoped.

"I-I sort of found it in the luggage you brought home yesterday... It was tucked away in that bundled up labcoat, and well..."

"Well, what?" Victor asked, mildly confused.

"I might have used it on mom and Connie..."

Jerry quickly had an idea, deciding to only tell his father some of the truth, but not the whole truth. Y'know, just in case the man flipped out and realized that he'd never wanted to casually masturbate around the house and listen to how his son ravaged his wife and daughter. Victor may be a horny fool now, but that only made Jerry slightly less intimidated by his wrath.

"I don't understand." Victor said, removing his hands from his cock and leaning forward with a raised eyebrow of intrigue. "What does it do?"

"... You know how they didn't really swear much before yesterday?"

"Yeah, they never used to curse."

"Right... You see, I didn't think this thing actually worked or anything, so I tested it out on them." Jerry said, taking his hand off of his big dick and turning to grab the cheap-looking, plastic raygun with it. "I fired it off at mom, at first, and now she loves giving blowjobs. Then I accidentally zapped both her and Connie, and now they talk dirty all the time, and get really turned on by it, too... That's all I've really gotten to test out on it, though."

Victor's brow was furrowed as he politely waited for Jerry to finish, a large part of him in disbelief at what he was being told. Sure, things were odd now, but there was no way such a simple-looking toy could do all of that to his family, Victor thought to himself. That didn't stop his kinky mind from actually wanting to believe Jerry, though...

"That all sounds a bit far-fetched, Jer'." Victor had heard rumors of such devices when visiting Imperial for his most recent business trip, so he wasn't in complete denial, but... "Can you prove it?"

Jerry looked like he was about to say something, but then a quizzical expression came across his face for a few moments before his eyes lit up.

"Uh, yeah. Sure!" He laughed, turning slightly in his chair to grab his phone from the desk with his free hand, then sent a quick text to Connie, who was likely waking up just about now.

"Hey slut, take a quick sink-bath and get your stupid ass to my room. I've got a surprise for you."

His phone buzzed just a few seconds later with a text reply that read: "Kay! (;"

Wow, Jerry thought to himself. Having his sister ready and waiting for a quick fuck at his beck-and-call sure was convienient. This certainly wouldn't be the last booty call he'd be making in the very near future.

"Our test subject is on the way." Jerry chuckled, both he and Victor resuming their masterbation sessions.

"Huh... Well, alright then." Victor shrugged, constantly glancing at the door to Jerry's room with eager anticipation. "Anyway, let's get to why I came in here in the first place while we wait."

"Oh, right. Something about- mph... Something about mom and Connie, right?"

"Yeah. What's your take on implants?"

"Huh..." Jerry looked up to the ceiling thoughtfully, the two of them still pumping away at their cocks. He'd never really thought about it before, but the idea itself was pretty interesting. He pictured what they would look like with bigger, fuller tits. Cindy's were perky, jiggly, fun to squeeze, but they could certainly use a slight boost in size. Samantha's were absolute handfuls and Jerry still wanted to see what they felt like wrapped around his cock, although they were a bit on the droopy side because of her age. "I mean, I'm not against them. Don't they make boobs all hard and stuff, though?"

"Not necessarily." His dad said with a smile and without any hesitation. "Depends on the quality of the implants, the skills of the surgeon, and the anatomy of the person's breasts. They can be hard and without any jiggle, but that's the cheap and impatient way to go about it. Someone could start off with expanders, move onto better ones, or go bigger altog- oh shit... bigger altogether."

Damn, Jerry thought, his dad knew way more about implants than expected. He wondered if-

"I was up all night doing research on the subject. Your mom seemed surprised when I asked her about it. She wasn't too crazy about the idea, but she also didn't say no."

Ah, there it was. Jerry had wondered what the raygun's feature labeled with helium party balloons had done to him, but now it was clear. His father had recently become clearly interested in big, fake tits and the like, and Jerry found the concept to be fairly enticing.

"Well I'm all for it." He said, releasing his cock to adjust the dial on the raygun to that particular setting. "Let's see what Connie thinks."

"You rang?" Connie asked, entering the room as soon as Jerry had said that. She wore a plain, white T-shirt that belonged to Jerry, hanging down to the top of upper tighs. Connie's eyes practically bugged out of their sockets when she realized that her father was in the room waiting for her with Jerry, and her heart fluttered when seeing both of their big, rock-hard dicks out in the open. "Oh, wow... H-hey dad." She said, as if she'd just had the wind knocked out of her. Judging by her expression, she was just as surprised by Victor's sizable member as Jerry was last night.

"Hey sweetie." Victor said, then shot her a wink as he released his cock and leaned back on Jerry's bed once again, letting his mighty meat gently bob and throb between his thick, muscular legs.

"So, me and dad were talking." Jerry said. "How would you feel about getting breast implants?"

"And/or butt fillers." Victor shrugged, smiling like an idiot.

"I, uh... I don't-... I don't fuckin' know..." The twenty-year-old blonde muttered, practically hypnotized by her dad's big dick as she stood there.

Jerry wondered what was going through her mind at that moment. The pair of siblings had fucked each other silly last night, but that was mainly because of the mixture of artificial fetishes Jerry had been playing on last night to get her too horny to care about their family bonds. Now, since Jerry had turned her into an incestuos slut as soon as he woke up, just like he'd already done to their mother and father last night, Connie's mind was likely swimming with all of the newly-discovered and very perverted thoughts swimming around in there.

Either way, Jerry didn't care, and used her distracted state to give her a sly zap with the F.E.T.I.S.H. Ray at that moment.

Victor gasped when she lit up like a golden lightbulb for a few seconds, Connie's body completely freezing in place as her mind was overwritten once again with more of the raygun's effects.

"Whoa." Was all the horny gentleman said, all of his doubts cleared up in an instant. That strange toy in his son's hand may just be the real deal, afterall.

Once the glow faded, Connie began to move again, standing in place with her slender legs and hips nervously shifting with a growing arousal.

"What about now?" Jerry asked.

"Huh?" Connie asked, her train of thought a bit more than distracted by her sexy brother and dad's hungry gazes.

"Do you want implants, or not?"

Connie glanced down at the braless mounds poking through the shirt she was wearing, and her heart was set aflutter as she imagined what they would look like expanding right then and there, pushing and stretching out the fabric she as would lose sight of her own feet, picturing the vast amounts of cleavage she could show off in tight tops and skimpy dresses...

"Are you fuckin' kidding?" Connie asked with a throaty giggle, glancing between Jerry and Victor with the happiest, lustiest of expressions on her cute, round face. "I'd love a pair of big fake titties! And butt fillers, too! Ohmigawd, that'd be sooo fuckin' hawt..."

Connie's hands began to roam around her body, one finding a supple breast to squeeze while the other went down to her crotch under the shirt, revealing that the T-shirt she wore was the only article of clothing on her body.

"Well..." Victor groaned, releasing his cock to remove his robe and underwear, soon sitting on Jerry's bed fully undressed for his offspring to drink in his impressive, muscular figure. "If you're a good girl, daddy might consider it." He chuckled, grabbing his cock once more to wag it from side to side like a hard, meaty tail. "Now, get that ass over here."

"Really?!"Connie didn't need any more encouragement, practically skipping across Jerry's room to drop down onto her knees in front of her father. Once she was up close with his big, twitching cock and swollen balls, the reality of how large his junk actually was hit her like a truck. Slowly, carefully, she brought her deity hands up and wrapped them around it as soon as he let go. The thing thumped in her hands and Victor let out a groan of approval, reaching forward to run a hand through her beautiful blonde locks. She tightened her grip and gave it a firm squeeze, then looked up into his eyes with a horny, gleeful expression that he'd never seen on her face before.

It looked like she was about to say something, but Connie's statement was interrupted when her body began to glow a second time, her entire body freezing in place for another brief moment as Victor looked towards Jerry, who had the raygun pointed right at them.

Jerry chuckled, then held up the raygun for a moment and brought a finger to his lips in order to signal to Victor that he wanted to keep the raygun a secret.

Victor smirked, nodded, and then gave him a thumbs up, understanding his son's nonverbal request.

Jerry had a few things to answer for, Victor thought, but he wasn't going to ruin the incredibly hot situation that he found himself in, resigning himself to worry about all of that later. Right then, the man was just going to enjoy himself. After all, it's not like he disapproved of anything that Jerry had done so far.

On the contrary, the young man might've earned himself a reward for it all, Victor figured.

Once Connie had stopped glowing, the lithe girl instantly smiled wide, stood up, pulled off her oversized shirt in one quick motion, and threw it to the side of the room, the snappy motions causing her perky tits to jiggle around wildly. The next thing Victor knew, she had crawled onto his lap and pressed her soft belly against his defined set of abs, then shoved one of those creamy tits right into his face. His hands grabbed at her hips without hesitation and took her hard nipple into his mouth without any resistance.

When the base of his girthy cock began rubbing up against the soft, squishy lips of her shaved pussy, both of them began moaning, breathing heavily, and roaming their hands all over each other's bodies. Victor collapsed onto his back and Connie giggled, her hands eventually moved low enough down and across his torso to reach under herself, lifting her hips up so that she would be about to grab at her dad's throbbing shaft. One of her tits was still firmly pushing into his mouth while he was gently sucking and nibbling on its nipple, the other wobbling around and sliding up against the side of his face and the five-o'-clock shadow he was sporting.