All Comments on 'F is for Fail'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
parrotiusparrotiusabout 3 years ago

This story was filthy and depraved, Chloe, and I loved every single damned word of it.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Very personal.

Hooked

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago
A is for Awesome

Which is, of course, this story definitely is. I give it full marks for Fun and Sexy.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

Beyond tantalizing - yes, the erotica was great and the storyline intriguing, but still struggling to know the heroine.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 3 years ago

Damn, that is one hot piece of work. 5 supernovas.

zoeleongzoeleongabout 3 years ago

I so love your stories. I can identify with your characters so much. Look forward to more.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

Love this story Chloe. Asian girl hero. None of this victim crap. Wonderful consensual stuff. Hope there is a chapter 2.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

A story from Chloe! Sweet! Gave it the max, of course. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great yet again Chloe. Enjoyed it immensely. I love a tight Chinese pussy.

Russ.

GothicmonGothicmonabout 3 years ago
Lovely

As always you seem to find new ways to take a story from sweet to erotic to adorable to fucking hot to ...another Chloe classic.

JonTorLangJonTorLangabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story. It was the first one of yours I read. Your story reminded me when I was in graduate school. Most of my CS major friends were Chinese students from Taiwain. At the time, I was interested in learning more about them. I remember one time I asked a Chinese classmate if she would go out to dinner with me and she told me that her parents would disown her if they ever found out she did. Sadly, I wasn’t able to pursue the friendship or dinner. After reading your story, now I think I understand the issues a little better.

ladidailadidaiabout 3 years ago

Fantastic as usual

erectus123erectus123about 3 years ago

Another sexy tale about the all-American Sex Queen. A sexual overachiever!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 3 years ago

Another Hole masterpiece.. No F for Fail here. "My name is Elijah Montoya. You are presented to me by your Father. Prepare to die - of pleasure!"

DruisiuilDruisiuilabout 3 years ago

Always enjoy your style. You tell stories in such an elegant way.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 3 years ago

Dammit! Another CHLOE nasterpiece! Not "Hole" masterpiece.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 3 years ago

Lovely. Touching. Endearing. Great detail from her POV, and great description of how he first arrived and kind of swept her of her feet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ms Tzang,

With your writing there is no 'F' just 'A++++' after 'A++++'.

Thank you Cheers, Terry

Sir GalahadSir Galahadalmost 3 years ago
Great story.

Her parents are going to have a cow when she comes home with a ring on her finger.

Very much appreciate the description of intercourse from the female POV; I find it difficult to express what the woman is feeling during the act. You're teaching me things that will improve my own writing, which is far too oriented to the male side. Thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Bonkers but I thought it great. F for sex - took a while for the penny (or F) to drop, did I miss something. Have to remember this story as the female POV was excellent??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. A wee bit of constructive criticism for the author: try not to be quite so repetitive in your descriptions of the sexual acts. Saying something three or four times doesn’t add anything to the whole picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it is ALWAYS a treat when I see a new ChloeTzang story. Thank you for sharing.

Hongye18Hongye18almost 3 years ago

Always great stories!

Thanks!

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

I thought it displayed the maturing of a woman's sexual desire, but a bit overboard with the Its so big and hard, Its so big and hard , its so big and hard. Ok it is so big and hard we get it.

SejanusSejanusover 2 years ago

Still just a B in sex. A is for Anal, Krystina.

Aspire523Aspire523over 2 years ago

Outstanding! Your descriptions of the lovemaking were poetic in their descriptions. I've published a few stories on Literotica, and I'm sure that reading this story has made me a better writer. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

You have a rare and precious capacity to describe in words the female experience of lovemaking, particularly first-time lovemaking. You are a singularly competent writer demonstrating a mastery of your craft. On top of that your artfulness is craftily disguised; your style soon becomes transparently invisible in the reading.

IMHO your execution is flawless. Feel free to ignore the complaints about repetitiveness. Even more, the design is brilliant. Your opening is in the full flowering of their relationship. There I found Elijah Montoya repugnant. Only then do you tell their story, and I was sympathetic and won over.

A lovely story brilliantly told. Thank you! 5 stars.

ecorcheecorcheover 1 year ago

Nice pacing and voice. Took me back to that first frantic experience. Good work.

mcrr2225mcrr2225over 1 year ago

What can I say after seeing the comments below? Good as always!

2soon2no2soon2noover 1 year ago

Bold. You skirt the line on child abuse, put your story in a tough category, and dam! You nail it.

You drew me in. I couldn't imagine how you could finish the story in a way that would move the hearts of the 'unabombers', so I read on until I teared up a little. You narrate as if you are an 18 year old woman, having sex for the first time. Choppy at times. Repetitive at times. Yet believable. I had to give it a 5. Your writing style gives me courage. Thank you.

BobbyLakerBobbyLaker4 months ago

I really enjoyed this story for the most part - a five from me.

Just my personal view but I fel the romantic ending reduced the, somewhat, taboo feel of the story which you fostered so creatlively.

Your, now familiar, use of repetition and a mix of choppy and long sentences gives the physical passages an almost hypnotic quality which adds to the intensity.

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...