F is for Fail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will," I whispered. "You know I'll study really hard," and I was enjoying the look on his face and the way he was breathing faster and then I said "uuhhhhh" because he lifted me and lowered me into my back on the rug and he moved with me, still inside me and now he was on me and I loved it when he made love to me like this, and I just sighed with pure happiness.

He moved in me now, in and out and then in again, hard, and my sex made these wet wet noises as he filled me and his cockhead was so deep inside me and it was so good when he moved and he stretched me around him inside all over again with every thrust and I loved his weight on me, heavy on me, his body possessing mine. I loved studying under Mr. Montoya, although I didn't mind being on top either, or on my hands and knees, or however he wanted me, really.

"I bet you like this tutoring job." I wanted to giggle but it came out as more of a long moan because he was sliding up so deep inside me and that thick penetration made my toes curl and my back arch as he filled me.

"You know what I really like, Krystina?" he breathed, kissing me again as he pressed up hard against me where we joined and I squirmed under him, I did, because I wanted all of it.

"Tell me," I murmured, offering him my mouth and he took possession of it for a long moment the same way he was possessing my body. Completely.

"It's not the tutoring job. It's you, Krystina Wong. I really like you." He didn't smile, and I didn't either because he was moving in me, sliding outwards, slowly, until just the head of his cock was inside me and then he was easing in again, just as slowly, stretching me around him as he thrust deeply inwards in a long slow slide that had me shuddering with pleasure.

"I really like you, Elijah," I said, except that I knew it was more than like. It was love, and I wanted to say that, but I wasn't sure what he'd say if I said that to him.

"We better start studying physics soon, though. My parents would be really disappointed if I didn't get everything they're paying fuhhhhhhh... uuhhh... uhhhhh."

"Oh, your parents will get their money's worth," he murmured, smiling as my back arched again and my knees clamped against his ribs while my feet beat a wild little tattoo against his hips and my fingers clawed at his shoulders. "Everyone thinks tutoring students is work, but sometimes it's not just work, it's a real pleasure and I'm going to work with you until you get straight A Plus's." He smiled. "For sex as well as everything else. No more F's in sex for you."

"You won't stop, will you?" I moaned. "After I graduate, I mean."

"Your parents won't be paying me to tutor you after high school ends and you go to college," he said, pausing inside me, holding himself still and I wanted him to keep moving in me. On me. Doing me. "We wont be able to meet like this, so I guess it won't be sex on the job after that."

"Don't stop," I gasped. "Please don't stop meeting me."

"I won't, Krystina." He kissed me, and he moved inside me, so slowly. "I won't ever stop, but it won't be work."

"You won't? It won't?" I moaned, shuddering as his hand slipped under my butt and held me, and he was moving steadily now, and my excitement was soaring, and his cock moved and stroked and slid and thrust inside me, and my sex made those wet noises on him, but I wasn't embarrassed now.

"No, it'll be love," he murmured, and his eyes looked into mine and he was making love with me now. "When you go away to college, I'll come with you if you want me to, Krystina, my little love."

"Uhhhhh," I groaned, and my heart wanted to explode with happiness, because there was that moment when I knew he wasn't just enjoying me, he was making love to me, and I wanted him too, and I wasn't a schoolgirl fantasy for him. I was his reality, I was his, and he was mine and yeah, he was still my teacher, and I was still one of his students, and this was sex on the job for him, but we'd make sure no-one found out for the next few weeks, and after I finished twelfth grade everything would be fine.

"No more talking," he said. "I want to fuck you now." He grinned. "Gotta give your Dad his money's worth while I'm working for him."

"Work me hard," I moaned. "It's your job to help me study hard, and my Dad wants me to get straight A's in everything, and I want to study really really hard."

And then I didn't talk anymore, because Mr. Montoya did. He started working me really hard, and and my Dad was getting his money's worth all right, and when Mr. Montoya brought me to that first climax I thought I was dying and Mr. Montoya had to stuff my new g-string panties into my mouth again to muffle my screams because we were at high school, and he didn't want anyone to hear me and neither did I except I couldn't stop myself because it was so good and when he came inside me and I climaxed a second time, it was even better.

Afterwards, lying in his arms, I just closed my eyes and held him, trying not to think because the school year was almost over. A few more short weeks, final exams, summer, and then I'd be leaving town for College, and Mr. Montoya wanted to come with me and I didn't want to leave him behind. I wanted him to come with me, and I was sure he could change jobs or something and we could live together. He was ten years older than me and I'd never said I loved him but I knew I did. He'd just called me his little love and he wanted to come with me and my heart was overflowing with joy.

"I love you, Elijah," I breathed, cradling him, holding him, and it was the first time I'd ever said that loud enough that he could hear me, and I said it again. "I love you, Elijah."

"I love you, Krystina," he breathed, his eyes looking into mine, his lips brushing mine.

"Come with me," I whispered. "I want you to come with me," and the smile on his face was all the answer I needed, and I was going to die from happiness.

Was it the right thing to do? I was only eighteen. Maybe I was too young, maybe it wouldn't last, and I wasn't sure about a lot of things but I did know two things. We loved each other, and Mr. Montoya had done a really good job tutoring me.

I wasn't going to get an F for Sex now, and I couldn't help smiling because, hey, I was Chinese-American, and a total over-achiever, and I knew that. I wanted A's in everything, and looking up at that look of bliss on Mr. Montoya's face, I knew I'd succeeded. No F's for this girl. I'd get an A in Sex. Maybe even an A-Plus with a few more weeks of practice.

I wasn't going to tell my Dad though.

Even if he had paid for it.

* * *