F Quirk Ch. 03

Story Info
Futa Extremes.
5.3k words
4.66
9.2k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa extremes

Diary of college student, Melody Vasquez.

Age: 21

Dictated via MyPhone app.

Feb 10th 20XX

Oh shit! Oh fucking shit! What the fuck do I do? I woke up with a fucking dick this morning and it's all my fucking fault!

I should probably explain a bit about what happened. You see, we had been on lockdown for over a week due to the Futa Virus, and someone, I think it was Kieth, suggested a lockdown party, like we used to have for COVID. Well, I went to the party last night and got shit drunk, and then I ended up in a bedroom with a drop dead gorgeous blond girl with the biggest tits I've ever seen.

Normally I don't go for girls, the guys just have that special something that girls don't have, (Wink-wink) but this chick... Fucking hell, there was just something about her that made me irresistably attracted to her.

Anyway, we ended up in one of the bedrooms of the dorm where the party was being held, and things got hot and heavy. Once I get her clothes off, I see that she has a giant throbbing dick! She had been infected by the futa virus. Unfortunately, I was too horny to care at that point and the blond girl ended up fucking my brains out. It. Was. Amazing! It was the best fuck of my entire life. Ten out of ten, would do again.

But, that brings me to my current predicament. I woke up this morning with a massive hangover, and a gargantuan ten inch cock that refuses to go down. Even as I'm writing this, I'm unintentionally giving myself a boob job every time I lean forward.

Actually, now that I think about it, my boobs seem bigger than normal... Yep. My C cup bra doesn't fit at all anymore. I'm at least a D cup, maybe even an F cup! This futa virus is very weird for giving out dicks and bigger boobs. I wonder if any of my roommates can help me figure this out.

Oh shit! My roommates!

I live with three sisters in a rental house that's not too far from the college campus. I don't want to infect them, but the thought of being holed up in my room for the foreseeable future is torture to me. Besides, I can hear them just starting to wake up and move about the house, and my new cock is just begging to be given a test drive.

What should I do? What should I say? Do I just go out and say "I have a dick now! Wanna fuck?" If I did that then I'd be no better than the frat boys who do that all the time at the clubs. I have to think of something though. I can hear one of them coming up to my door now to ask about breakfast. I'll tell them I'm not hungry for now. Maybe I can figure out how to get rid of this morning wood in the meantime.

Feb 12th. 20XX

Two days. Two fucking days. Forty eight hours where I've barely gotten any sleep, and when I do manage to doze off, I'm forced back awake by erotic dreams and a mind blowing orgasm that soaks my sheets with cum.

Ever since waking up two days ago with morning wood, my new dick has constantly cried out for attention, and hasn't gone down once for even a second.

I've tried everything that I used to do with my ex-boyfriends, but even though I keep cumming, it stays rock hard.

I've literally used every condom, tissue, and paper towel in the house in an attempt at keeping my room from turning into a cum swamp. It's an uphill battle though. I don't have any balls but somehow I ejaculate somewhere between a quarter cup to a full cup of hot semen each time I cum. How do I know? I measured it with the cooking cups from the kitchen.

As for my roommates, they haven't been infected so far, and they've been more than generous with the shared supplies to help me. They even have been cooking my meals for me, I love them so much, but I seriously want to fuck them so badly.

There's the oldest sister, June. She's the responsible one of the three of them. Making sure everyone gets their homework turned in on time, making sure we keep a healthy diet, and keeping the house stocked. I've never thought about her sexually before, but she is freaking hot!

June has D cup breasts, and a muscular frame that she keeps well trimmed with daily exercise. Just picturing those tits bouncing wildly as I fuck her silly is making my dick leak with globs of precum!

Next up is April, she's a bit of a klutz and an airhead, but she's so sunny and cheerful you hardly notice when she spills water on your vital homework. She's a bit skinny, with A cup tits that are nearly flat. She's joked a lot about how she never needs a bra since there's nothing there to support. But still, she's definitely a ten in terms of beauty. If her chest had been a bit bigger, she would be the hottest girl in the entire school.

Finally, there's Summer. She's shy and withdrawn, so I haven't gotten to know her very well. I was hoping that we'd get to know each other better over the next semester, but that's all gone to shit now. She's so shy that she's always wearing hoodies and sweats at home, and barely emerges from her room. From the glimpses I've seen though, she's rather pretty with dark hair outlining a cute round face.

All three of them have been extremely careful, and haven't come near me since I grew my dick. They take out my trash bags full of cum rags with disposable gloves, and leave me meals outside my door. My only communication with the outside world has been via text message and I'm going crazy!

I want to see other people. I need to see other people. The isolation is killing me, and the lack of sleep is making it even worse. Not to mention the literal fuckery that's slipping through the social media censure that shows all the futas who have been infected, and are having fun with their new dicks.

I want to use my dick too! Maybe if I fuck someone, anyone, I'll get more than an hour of sleep without a wet dream jerking me awake.

Feb 14th. 20XX

It happened. Everyone in the house now has a dick, and are as horny as fuck.

It was a simple screw up, and I feel really bad about it, but at the same time I am so fucking glad it happened. Now I don't have to isolate myself in my room 24/7 and I have three futas, who are just as horny as me, in the same house.

Last night was when it happened. I texted all three girls that I had to use the only bathroom in the house, and they gave the all clear that they were in their rooms. At least, June and April did. Summer, as usual, didn't respond to the group text but we all knew she was lurking in the group chat. Or at least we thought we knew.

I left my room in the nude, I hadn't worn clothes at that point since getting infected, spraying disinfectant behind me, just in case the virus was airborne, and leaking precum on the floor from my always erect dick. I know, I know, it seems contradictory to be spraying the air while leaving bodily fluids behind, but I use an antibacterial wipe on my way back.

Finally, I reached the bathroom and sat down to relieve myself. My dick, standing firm and stiff at its full ten inches, begged for attention almost hypnotically.

I couldn't help myself! My hands moved almost on their own to start stroking my cock. They moved faster and faster and soon, I was cumming all over the bathroom floor and wall.

Right in the middle of my orgasm, as cum was squirting out like a fire hose from my dick, Summer opened the door. She was wearing a ragged tank top and panties, and when she caught sight of my trembling girl meat, she flushed redder than a tomato and started breathing heavily.

For my part, my throbbing dick went harder than it ever had before. A living breathing girl was less than three feet away from me! I almost felt like The Predator with thermo vision that was locked in on her entire body at once. My entire willpower was required to not pounce and start fucking my friend's sister right there on the bathroom floor. The conversation went sorta like this.

"Um, hey..." I said, my hands still moving up and down.

"... Hey." Summer mumbled back, her fingers awkwardly twirling her black hair that was bound up in a ponytail. Her eyes were irrevocably locked on my crotch.

"I thought I sent a group text out saying I was gonna be in the bathroom."

"You did? I must have missed it..." She paused for several very awkward seconds as her hand drifted towards her surprisingly large breasts. Those sweatshirts she wears really do a good job in hiding her ten out of ten supermodel figure. Summer spoke up again, interrupting my ogling. "So, um... That looks rather uncomfortable.

Do... Do you want me to help with that?"

She pointed at my veiny member with blushing cheeks and lust in her eyes. If I had to guess, it was the same look that I had when I fucked the futa at the party. Do all futas have some sort of pheromone that attracts girls?

Whatever. She offered, and I'll be damned if I wasn't accepting! Quarantine and infection can go to hell. Summer's tank top and panties were on the floor in seconds, and she was sucking on my cock like a pro before the clothes even hit the floor.

"Fuck! This feels so much better than when I tried to suck it myself." I murmured to myself. Yes, I tried sucking my own dick. All that happened though was I hurt my back and didn't even get close to cumming.

Summer didn't respond, given that she was going to town on my dick. Getting down to the base and back in fluid motions. She was also fingering my pussy at the same time, with an expertise that I didn't expect from someone with her shy demeanor.

Less than ten minutes later, I was cumming a full load of steaming spunk into her mouth with a loud yell of "Fuck!" Unfortunately, my cock remained rock hard, just like all the other times I had ejaculated in my room.

"Gasp!" Summer gasped for air as she slid off my rod like it was a popsicle. She then started coughing and gagging, but soon recovered herself and glanced at fully erect schlong with awe. "Looks like that didn't help." She muttered to herself. "Guess I'll have to go all the way."

"Wait!" I stopped her from immediately mounting me. As much as I really wanted to pull her down onto me, the toilet seat was starting to get really uncomfortable. "At least let me put the lid down so my legs don't fall asleep."

In between getting up and sitting back down, I saw that Summer's pussy was literally dripping in anticipation. 'You and me both, pal.' I thought to myself. 'You and me both.'

Finally, the glorious moment arrived when I'd be losing my dick virginity. I was more excited then when I lost my regular virginity to my asshole ex-boyfriend.

The tip of my glans met with her damp opening fold, sending shivers of excitement and mini-orgasms through both of us. A few seconds later, and she was past the tip, and sliding down my cock with muffled squeals of pleasure. Whether those sounds came from me or her is an open question, possibly it was both, either way though, it felt amazing!

"Fuck!" Both of us cried out when she finally reached the hilt, I could feel my cock poke at her cervix and I almost cummed on the spot! Fortunately I was able to restrain myself. I was not, I repeat not, about to be a one pump chump.

Once she finished trembling, Summer began to slowly ride me. She began going faster after a few minutes, and I caught up and joined in the rhythm. Thrusting deep into the welcoming pussy that was more lubricated than a factory submerged in oil. Things were going in a direction to make this the new best fuck of my life.

A half hour later, we were fucking like horny rabbits on the dirty bathroom floor. We were even squeaking and squealing like horny rabbits.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum!" I was acutely aware of the sensation, and instinctively said what the polite guys said before they ejaculated. Even though with the amount I let out, there was no way she wouldn't notice.

"Don't even think of cumming inside me!" Summer yelled. "Mom's gonna kill me if I get pregnant in my first year of college!"

'Good catch, Summer.' I thought with the one remaining brain cell not dedicated to fuckery. 'Time for the good old fashioned pull out method. Hasn't failed me yet!'

I pulled all ten inches of my dick out just in time to launch a fountain of spunk towards the entrance of the bathroom. The open bathroom door... When I opened my eyes, I saw both June and April standing there with open mouths and pale faces that were plastered with cum.

And that's how it happened. There was a big argument between me and my friends, and between Summer and her sisters, and everyone ended up storming off to their rooms. Well, June and April went to their rooms, Summer went back with me into my room.

The next morning, all three of them woke up with visible signs of infection with the Futa virus. Namely, a large dick and larger breasts. Although, for some reason, Summer got a pair of cute balls as well as a seven inch dick. No one else in the house got balls, odd.

Feb 21st. 20XX

Holy fuck it's been a week! Literally, all I've spent the last week doing is fucking and cumming. It's a good thing school's been canceled, otherwise I'd be screwed. Not that I'm not already being screwed by the three sisters, but that's another story. A very sexy story.

The day after Summer grew her eight inch cock, plus some very cute balls, she fucked me with it in a passionate fuck session that lasted for hours, and then I fucked her for hours right back. By the time we finished after twelve hours of non stop fucking, my bed was fucking soaked with cum... Fuck it was awesome.

Ok, I've got to get through at least one paragraph without saying the word 'fuck'... Fuck!

Take two. So what happened with June and April, you ask? Well, it took them a day or two to come out of their rooms. They were both freaked out by their new appendages and by sight they had seen of me and Summer having sex in the bathroom. No one wants to walk in on family doing the nasty, least of all in the bathroom.

Summer and I woke up that day realizing that we had eaten nothing but each other's cum for quite some time, and went to the kitchen to eat something before retreating back to either mine or her room for more sexy times. Probably her's though, mine was utterly soaked in spunk.

We ran into the two older sisters as they coincidentally exited their rooms at the same time as us. They were dressed in pajamas so we couldn't see all the changes in their bodies, but some were very evident through the clothes.

June's bust had increased from a D cup to an awesome J cup that bounced with each step she took. If she was shorter and had a short trimmed haircut, she would've been a dead ringer for an anime college girl that annoyed her senpai. She had her semi-erect dick stuffed down her sweatpants, but from the outline I could see it was at least seven inches.

April on the other hand, got absolutely nothing upstairs from the virus. Her A cup breasts were still flatter than a Nebraska corn field. At least her cock was slightly bigger than mine at an impressive eleven inches that was leaking precum into her shirt where it was stuffed up.

There was a minute or two of silent awkwardness as the three sisters and I glanced at each other. Summer's transformation was plain to see for her sisters since she was completely nude like me.

"Um..." April moaned as her cheeks went beet red.

"So..." June mumbled. "Summer, Melody, are you going to put on some clothes?"

"No." We answered in chorus with a smile. Our dicks were only semi-flaccid, and were dripping precum at a surprising volume. So we didn't want our panties and pants stained.

After a bit more awkward staring, we all moved as one towards the kitchen. We poured out some cereal and sat down in the kitchen. At the table, Summer and I started playing footsie under the table and giggling.

"So." June interrupted our flirting with a glare. "Does this mean you two are a thing now?"

Were we? I looked over at Summer for confirmation. To be honest, we had just been too horny and busy taking care of that horniness to even consider whether this was the start of a relationship. Summer shrugged.

"I don't think so. Why, do you want to fuck Melody too?"

June and I choked on our cereal, and spent the next few minutes coughing. April on the other hand, mulled over the proposal for a second before blurting out.

"So you wouldn't mind if we fucked today?"

"Nope. If you want, I can join in too!" I was shocked by the outreach. How had Summer gone from a shy and introverted girl, to offering a threesome while nude in just over twenty four hours?

"Hmm... Sure." April agreed as she nonchalantly took another bite of cereal.

"April!" June yelled out in an attempt to regain control of the situation. "Summer's our sister, and Melody's our friend! You cant' fuck them!"

"Why not?" April retorted. Reaching down and taking off her shirt in one swift motion, revealing her almost boy-like chest. "I'm really fucking horny and I don't want to mess up my room... At least not any more than it already is. So if I need to fuck my sister and friend to get some relief, then I'm fucking whoever I need to and you should too."

At that moment, June's cock, which was still stuffed up her shirt, started leaking precum through the fabric at the sight of all the bare tits around her. I was starting to feel the pheromones, or just plain libido, working its own magic on me as I started cupping my tits and reaching for Summer's cock.

April moved in between the two of us, ditching her pants on the way. She was now as completely nude as we were, and her skinny body pushed both me and Summer over the edge.

The three of us began fucking right there on the kitchen table, shoving aside the glasses of juice and bowls of cereal without a second thought. I had my dick in April's pussy, while Summer was fucking her sister's ass.

June watched in horror for a few minutes, but when she realized that she had been unconsciously jerking off to the spectacle, she shrugged and said "Fuck it." Before

taking off her clothes and filling April's mouth with her cock.

The petite April now had every hole being fucked at the same time and she was loving it. If her mouth wasn't currently being filled by June's dick, she would've been moaning loudly in pleasure. The same restriction wasn't applied to us, and the kitchen sounded like a porno was being shot inside of it.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I said as the familiar sensation began creeping up.

"Me too." Summer stated.

"Me three." June added,

"Mhr-mhmm! (Pull out!)" April mumbled while her throat was being pounded.

Respecting her mumbles, I pulled out as I was about to cum. June and Summer did the same, and soon April was being coated with a fountain of white spunk while her own cock spurted and twitched in orgasm.

Everyone but April fell back exhausted in their chairs, while April just stayed where she was on the table, panting like a beached whale. For the first time in nearly a week, I felt my member softening, if only a little. It felt as if the slightest horny thought would set it off again though.

"Well... That happened." June said with her J cup chest heaving and bouncing like a tangled yo-yo. "What now?"

"Now." Summer said, her own D cup chest moving up and down hypnotically as she shifted in her chair to sit up. "We go back to my room, and keep this going until we decide who has to clean up all the cum. Last person conscious has to clean tomorrow."

"And has to get food that isn't white and creamy." April added, leaning up from the table. A white outline like a crime scene was left from where she was lying on the table.

"What are we waiting for?" I asked, my cock now rock hard as if I had never orgasmed at all. "Last one to Summer's room get's fucked in the ass!"

"No fair, wait for me!" June cried out as the mad scramble to Summer's room began. "My chest is bigger and weighs more now. Give me a break!"

"Only if you promise to titfuck me with those awesome boobs." I called back, already halfway to the room.

12