F Quirk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was that. In the past week we have absolutely soaked Sumer's room in cum, and I'm talking seriously soaked. The bed, the desk, every chair, the floors, the walls, a couple splotches even made it to the ceiling somehow.

June was the last one standing, so she'll have to do the laundry when she wakes up. The rest of the cleaning will be split between the rest of us once Summer and April get out of the shower.

I love this new body and life, but something seems odd. With each day, I seem to be ejaculating more and more semen. I'm sure it's nothing though. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna join the sisters in the shower.

Feb 23rd. 20XX

Ok, it's definitely confirmed. I'm cumming more spunk each day that goes by. When I first got my dick, each time I ejaculated it was only a teaspoon, maybe more. Now each time I ejaculate I'm spurting at least a cup of spunk. If I go an hour or two without cumming it's even more than that. This morning I jacked off into the trash can to help my morning wood, and I was literally watching my cum fill the bucket.

Weird changes have been happening with the three sisters as well. June's dick is getting bigger each day, it's now a foot long at least and feels amazing! April no longer has a flat chest, she's at least a D cup and is dripping milk each time she cums, tasty milk at that. Finally there's Summer. Remember the cute little balls she grew when she got infected? Well they're no longer cute. Summer's balls are now the size of tennis balls and her cum output doubles or triples mine. It's a pretty weird feeling when your ass is being filled like a tank of gas.

On the news they're speaking about how the Futa Virus can cause further mutations after the infection, but this is cartoon level of mutation. At this rate, I'm expecting a bald wheelchair guy to offer me a spot in his school. Maybe I'd get to be in one of the 18+ editions of the comic.

Shit, got to go. Summer just blew her load all over me and I'm now covered with a gallon of sticky spunk. I need to shower before bed...

March 15th 20XX

I just woke up in the middle of the night from a mind bending orgasm and realized that it's been nearly a month since I wrote in my diary. I guess I should probably update it.

Anyway, not much has been happening. The four of us have been fucking around nearly nonstop every day and night. It's become a common sight for me to go to the living room to watch TV and see June jerking off, or go to the kitchen for food and find Summer and April having sex on the table. Of course, I always join in the fun no matter what it is. Either lowering my ass onto June's massive rod, satisfying my pussy with April's eleven inch member, or filling my mouth with Summer's eight inch cock instead of cereal.

Now if you're asking if there have been any more mutations from the virus on me or the sisters, the answer is an emphatic yes.

For me, my bust has gotten bigger. If I still wore a bra, I'd guess my boobs are a G cup, maybe even bigger. But they are still as perky and bouncy as they were before the virus. My cum output has increased too. Each time I ejaculate, I'm busting out two or three cups of steaming spunk over the course of several minutes. It feels amazing but leaves a huge mess.

June's cum output is normal, just a couple teaspoons at most, so it looks really weird coming out of her giant two foot long cock. It's freaking huge! She can give herself a blowjob and a tit job at the same time and still leave a decent portion untouched. Even when it's flaccid, the thing swings between her knees like something out of a manga with more tags than pages. As for her tits, they are still around the same as they were at first. I've had a couple boob comparisons with her and the results are inconclusive.

April's chest though, it's completely unrecognizable from the flat chested A cup it was before the virus. She has at least an M cup breasts, nearly as big as soccer balls, with the undisputed biggest tits in the flat. Getting a boob job from her is heavenly. One weird quirk about her breast though, is that she's prone to squirting milk every time she orgasms. I will admit though, it goes really well in cereal.

Summer's body however, has no such useful quirk. Her balls are getting bigger and bigger every day, and the amount of cum she ejaculates is absolutely insane. Last time we measured, her balls were bigger than basketballs, and half filled the bathtub with gallons upon gallons of cum. Word of warning, never let Summer cum in your ass. You will inflate like a water balloon and be confined to your bed/seat until it all drains out, leaving you open to further fuckery/filling by the other sisters. I once spent a whole day stuck on the couch like that.

Well, I'm falling asleep again. I'll try to write in here tomorrow when I'm more awake. If I forget, that's because June is fucking my ass, or I'm sucking on April's tits, or I'm stuck in my bed due to Summer filling me with gallons of cum. One of the three.

June 3rd. 20XX

Well fuck. I almost forgot that I had a diary. I was reminded when we were watching the news and Summer asked if someone should be writing down the events in case this became historically relevant. I couldn't answer at the time since my mouth was full of her cock, but I made a mental note to make another entry here.

What was the momentous occasion you ask? Well it was just the death of President Diben, and the newly infected Vice President Hamala Karris taking the oath of office while her cock strained the seams of her white pants suit. Also the declaration of the end of the lockdowns and quarantine. Not that too many people were paying attention to them by now.

Everyone in the college flat we live in has been infected and more than one orgy has taken place in the entrance hall. We get family and friends coming and going all the time for both regular visits and conjugal ones. Not to mention grocery trips, haircuts, bar runs, and random sex parties. The only place that was upholding the quarantine in the slightest was the US senate, and that was only because the virus was extremely deadly to older men. Congress was infected by a blond woman from GA who declared 'her freedoms wouldn't be infringed upon' as she fucked the other members of congress. It was the only time C-Span was ever watchable.

Since I and the three sisters were infected so early, our mutations are a bit more extreme than everyone else's. I can now ejaculate a gallon of cum with each orgasm, and my tits have started dribbling milk. Although that might be because I'm pregnant. I could be wrong though, please let me be wrong.

June's mutation is extremely visible and obvious. When she gets hard, her cock grows to be up to five feet long and at least a foot and a half wide. It shouldn't fit into anything, but somehow me, her sisters, and a few other friends are able to take that monster in either ass or pussy. It feels like getting shafted by a telephone pole, and the amount of stretching I see in my gut when it happens is alarming, but it's nirvana! Plus, the looks of shock and horror I see on people's faces when they see us fucking is hilarious.

April's mutation was given the term hyper-boobs by the nerds and art folks. Her tits are beyond the restriction of a bra, around the size of beach balls, and leak milk like a hallway water fountain. If someone dares stimulate the mound- I mean, mountains on her chest, then she can flood her room with a half inch of sweet and delicious milk.

Finally there's Summer. Her balls now fluctuate wildly depending on how frequently she ejaculates. At max size, they're bigger than yoga balls and have flooded the hallway of the flat with several inches of cum multiple times this week. Normally though, they stay just a bit bigger than basketballs and can cum several gallons of spunk at the drop of a hat.

So yeah. If any future historian reads this, hi future! How do I die? If you could send me a note via the time machine I'm sure you have by now, that would be nice. This will probably be my last entry, I'm going to go visit my family and see how they made out after the virus. Hopefully I don't flood the car with cum.

Thanks for reading this short story, this was my first attempt at doing something in diary format. Let me know if I should do more stuff like this, or if I should bin the format completely. Also, thank you to the two anonymous commenters from F quirk 1 who gave me this idea. If anyone else has an idea/thought/scenario that they want to see me write, comment or send me an email via the contact author button. I'm as intellectually bankrupt as always!

12