F Quirk Ch. 06

Story Info
Going to THE park for relief.
4.2k words
4.67
4.1k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Com'n, com'n! Hurry the fuck up!" Nat waited in the seemingly interminable line, brushing her red hair out of her sweaty face while battling the Florida heat. She was waiting for admittance to the newly rebranded, 18+, mouse owned amusement park. It was one of the first of its kind in the world, opening after the ending of the lockdowns and guaranteeing satisfaction or your money back. Nat was here because she desperately, urgently, needed satisfaction. Both because of her F quirk, and because of her lack of seduction ability.

Nat's F quirk was twofold. First off, her mutation included the growth of not one, not two, but three dicks. Each of them 18 inches long and as thick as your wrist, standing tall like a triforce of fuck power and constantly quivering in anticipation a good fuck that never arrived. The second part of her F quirk was that she found it extremely difficult to cum. It was difficult enough stimulating all three dicks at once with only two hands, but even with two hand jobs and blowing herself, she still hadn't been able to cum once from her dicks.

During her few sexual encounters after getting infected, Nat had always been the one getting fucked, never getting the opportunity to use her dicks, and for some reason her cocks refused to cum from vaginal stimulation. Whenever she suggested that she get to fuck, her partners always had a variety of excuses. Mostly it was because they didn't want to get triple penetrated in a single hole. Due to that, the tension and pressure in her balls had been increasing steadily for months.

'Maybe I can find someone to fuck in the line?' Nat thought to herself. There were already a couple people already doing that in the parallel lines so it wasn't against the rules. But the futa's in front and behind her didn't seem interested, so Nat could only caress her DD tits as the bulges in her t-shirt throbbed, and the pressure in her fist sized testes only grew.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of blue balling, Nat arrived at the admittance desk where the front desk girl wearing a string bikini greeted her with a customer service smile almost as bright as the midmorning sun. "Good morning, honey. Ready to relieve any pent up sexual tension and have a great time?"

"Yes. For fucks sake yes!" The front desk girl ignored Nat's outburst and shuffled some papers.

"Great. Is this your first time here? Yes? Then if you could sign here, here, and here, indicating you agree to all the terms and agreements of Futaworld park and promise not to fucking sue us in the case of inflation, injury relating to hyperinflation, or the very likely event of pregnancy." As Nat hastily signed, the front desk futa continued. Assuming correctly that Nat didn't bother reading the document. "In regards to the rules, you can cum wherever you like, but please keep other bodily functions to the restrooms. Condoms are available at the entrance of every ride and please try to use them to not clog up the rides. If you're a hyper producer, then please alert the ride attendant so they can hook you up. Any questions?"

"Yeah," a futa a couple of people back in line said while picking at her clothes, "what's your policy on nudity?"

"It's completely allowed and we'll provide lockers for you to store your money and clothes in. I'd advise taking advantage of the offer since keeping your stuff up your ass all day is no fun."

"Thank fucking god." The futa exclaimed, ripping off all her clothes in a single motion and stuffing them in her purse. A couple other futas within listening range did the same thing, revealing their seductive bodies and unique F quirks.

Nat finished signing everything and handed the papers back. She didn't care about the chance of injury or pregnancy, she just wanted to blow the load that had been brewing for months and finally cum. As she handed over the forms, she noticed that the front desk person was receiving a blowjob under the counter, that must have been why her smile was so bright.

Once inside the park, Nat made a pit stop to the locker room. Or at least it was called a locker room, there was in actuality no lockers and no privacy. Just another desk where your clothes and stuff could be dropped off. Identity was confirmed by fingerprint since stamps and stickers would get washed off, and no one wanted to hold onto a slip of paper while indulging in the passionate hugging.

She decided to leave all her clothes and belongings behind and ventured out into the park wearing only her birthday suit, and obviously flip flops, the Florida sun heats the pavement to the point where you could cook an egg on it. The majority of the other park goers did the same, but some were more conservative and wore string bikinis, while others wore actual clothing into the park, albeit with the crotch's cut out so that dicks and pussy's were free.

With her three cocks standing proud and free, crying out for some attention. Nat started making her way to the map of the park. "Now what should I go see first? There's got to be somewhere or someone who can make these three things cum."

The old and familiar park that may be similar, but legally distinct and different, (Please don't sue me, Mickey! I'm broke!) from what people recognize was now completely revamped and different for its futafied and purely adult audience. There was Sploosh Mountain, the Horny Mansion, Big Thundercock Mountain, It's a Not-so-small world, The Indiana Bones Adventure, The Jungle Splooge, Buzz Ass-stro Blasters, and of course The Caribbean Pirates. Ok, maybe not everything needed updating.

As Nat was trying to figure out what ride/park attraction would have what she needed, she was bumped into from behind and the next instant both her ass and pussy were filled with thrusting cocks. "Hey! Another multi-cock futa! Good to meet you, I'm Ali, what's your name?"

The owner of the double dicks introduced herself with a smile bleeding through her voice even as she fucked Nat like a horny rabbit. Nat was a bit taken aback, she had had more than one good fuck after getting infected, but never had someone fucked first and asked questions later. Maybe Ali thought she was a worker here?

"I'm Nat, excuse me, but I don't work here. Could you take your dicks out of me?"

"No can do!" Ali replied, not even pausing in her rhythm. "DIdn't you read the papers at the front desk? They warn you that anyone can fuck anyone here as long as you don't get violent. Unless you're on the pirate ride, there's a whole other set of papers you gotta sign there." The double cocked futa paused to ejaculate inside Nat, she then continued fucking and talking as if nothing had happened. "So is this your first time here? I've been here over a dozen times since they opened. I got a gold star membership so that I could cum on a discount, it was expensive, but worth every penny. You should really consider it."

Nat was enjoying Ali's passion, it was rather skilled and the cum dripping down her inner thigh was mixed with a generous amount of her own pussy juice, but she still needed to find someone to plunge her own cocks into. She decided to take advantage of Ali's expertise.

"Maybe, I'll think about it. Can you tell me where I should go if I want to get some action?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure. I never have any trouble getting my rocks off, but I only have two cocks that are reasonably sized. Three cocks at your size... I've had a couple super sized in me, but three at the same time? No fucking thanks. Maybe try Fuck Tommorrow Land? I've never gotten that far before, but I hear they have futa workers there who can do anything to satisfy guests."

"Wait, how have you been here a dozen times and never made it to that park?" Nat asked, mildly confused.

"Eh, I usually stop by The Kingdom of Animals. They've got a lot of futa's with animal-like mutations and F quirks. There's this one girl with a foot long horse cock that grows to two feet while it's inside you and cums gallons in a single burst. The last two times I came here I needed to be rolled out from how much cum had been pumped into me."

"And you still came back here?" Nat was shocked, she had seen a couple of internet videos where futas with the hyper cum quirk had ejaculated into girls and inflated them like Texas sized bounce houses. She never wanted to have that happen to her, even though the recipients of the oceanic levels of cum had later said it was a mind blowing pleasure.

"Fuck yeah." Ali replied, thrusting her full lengths into Nat's ass and pussy and blowing her load inside. "This place is the happiest fucking place in the world." With a sigh of relief, she withdrew her now slightly deflated cocks from Nat, who hadn't been able to ejaculate a single drop. "Anyway, I'm off to ride Sploosh Mountain. Did you know they replaced all the water in that ride with cum? It's awesome and sexy as hell. Word in the street is that they have a ultra hyper cum futa that they jerk off every morning to keep all the cum fresh. Anyway, later! Good luck finding someone to fuck!"

With a mix of cum, pre-cum, and pussy juice, dripping from her duel cocks, Ali skipped off and disappeared in the crowds in less than no time. Nat was a bit thrown off by the encounter, but when she remembered what her former fuck buddy had told her about Fuck Tomorrowland, she raced back to the map and began searching. After she spotted her objective and determined where she needed to go, she began pacing towards her goal with a determined glint in her eye.

It was difficult for her to maintain her focus though. All around her there were people having fun. It was the 'happiest fucking place in the world', after all. There were people riding the roller coasters, and fucking each other while waiting in the lines. There were people eating and drinking overpriced food and drink, that was either cooked or seasoned with cum or flavored with cum. There were people taking pictures with mascots and movie characters, and of course, fucking or getting fucked by them. Nat wasn't interested in fucking someone in a mascot costume, but one of the employees in a movie character costume caught her interest.

She was dressed like a movie princess, but an extremely slutty one, with a skirt that was a hair's breadth away from showing her pussy, and a top that looked like Edward Scissorhands had done the laundry. The name tag pinned to the strips of cloth revealed her name was Hazel.

Nat felt all three of her cocks twitch in unison at the sight of the worker, and she recalled the park's satisfaction guaranteed promise. So she summoned her courage and moved to ask the employee with the intention of asking to fuck her.

Even though Nat was completely nude, and had just enjoyed a very casual fucking only a few minutes before, she still had some social anxiety from before the futa virus.

As Nat approached, she took note of Hazel's bodily features. She hoped to figure out what the F quirk was based on appearance. It didn't take long to figure it out though. Barely hidden by her clothes, Hazel had a grand total of four triple D tits that bounced perkily with every movement.

"Um, excuse me." Nat said once she was close enough. "I heard that visitors can fuck park employees, is that true?" She knew it was true, and had seen people fuck the employees, but she was still too awkward to wordlessly take advantage of it like Ali had.

Hazel, for her part, looked at Nat with a customer service smile plastered on her face and a practiced gleam in her eye. However that automatic smile quavered when she saw Nat's excessive triple cock.

"Yes, that's mostly true. However, people who are excessively... Gifted, should please refrain from casually fucking employees and guests since not everyone is stretchy enough to take it. If you want though, I can fit one of your cocks in me and give tit jobs to the other two."

That was more action than Nat had enjoyed in weeks, so even though she wasn't getting all three of her cocks wet, she quickly agreed. Her payment was registered via fingerprint, since apparently not even getting futafied had affected the park's greed.

Once the payment went through on the fancy cum proof machine, Hazel lifted her skirt up, revealing a small four inch pencil cock and a glistening moist pussy, not everyone had gotten a huge dick from the virus. She then shifted about to move one of Nat's dicks towards that gleaming entrance, she slid down the pole with a seductive moan and moved the other two shafts in between her cleavages.

"Fuck, I love it when I get fucked with something big." Hazel muttered under her breath, Nat overheard it and grinned.

"I don't suppose you could fit another one of my dicks inside? Maybe in your ass?"

"I'm afraid not, miss." Hazel responded, her voice growing shallower as she struggled against the waves of pleasure battering her brain. "I'm only company certified for one twenty inch dick or multiple thirteen inch dicks. You're just too big for me. But there are more than one futas in The Kingdom of Animals and Fuck Tommorowland that I know of that can easily accommodate you."

Disappointed, Nat continued fucking Hazel for a bit more, getting her full money's worth for the experience. Unfortunately the, admittedly expert, stimulation was not enough to get her to cum, even though it was very enjoyable. The pressure in her balls was now mind bending as her triple cocks begged for something to plunge into. As for Hazel, she had orgasmed several times and stumbled off on unsteady legs to take her break.

Nat gulped an overpriced cum flavored soft drink to rehydrate before resuming her journey to satisfaction. She wasn't in the mood to get fucked by a horse cock, this time, so she followed the signs to Fuck Tommorrowland. When she arrived, she could only gasp in surprise and astonishment.

The people in charge must have sucked off the futa whose cum had the same effect as hallucinogenic mushrooms because this park, imagining the future of futa-dom, was completely whack and looked like something out of a fever dream. The employees all wore outfits that appeared to have been pulled from science fiction shows from the sixties, they were extremely skimpy with cocks and asses hanging free. As for the buildings and vehicles, they were all phallus or boob shaped, with several bragging about being powered by cum. How that worked, Nat had no idea. Infomatic videos online had mostly been replaced by porn.

'Maybe when I get back to my hotel room I'll look up how they have cum producing power.' Nat thought to herself. 'But first, I need to find someone who can help me out.'

She then began exploring the park, trying not to get overly distracted by the alluring rides and appealing foods. Futuristic as they all were.

"Looking for something?" A park employee walked up to Nat. Her exposed black skin was a bit slick with sweat, but her sequined outfit outshone her skin, what there was of it anyway. Hanging down from the mini-mini-skirt was a long thirteen inch cock, and held back behind the bikini-ish top was a pair of G cup tits that jutted out like proud mountains.

"Can you handle all three of these?" Nat asked in a rush, gesturing to her dicks. She had almost cum from just the sight of the ebony goddess, and was sure that she would be the one to deliver her long overdue penile orgasm.

"Of course I can." The worker, whose name tag had the name Zaria listed on it, said with a relaxed and knowing smile. "My F quirk automatically morphs my body so that I can get anyone off, even those with excessively sized cocks. Those freaks in the Kingdom of Animals really know how to inflate a girl with their dicks alone!"

Overjoyed by the answer, and not because of the futas in the Kingdom of Animals, Nat almost dropped the fingerprint machine as she paid for Zaria's time. She was finally going to get her rocks off!

Once the machine had beeped, showing that it had registered Nat's identity and would add the charge onto her tab, Zaria led Nat into one of the many futuristic buildings. Inside the building there was an excess of art, all of it pornographic, that showed what some over eager nerds imagined the futa future to be. It was quite the visual experience to say the least.

"This is my room, we can spend as much time as we need to help you. Plus I've got a bunch of tools and toys that the geeks in the lab want me to try. If those can't get you off, nothing can."

Nat wasn't sure how she felt about the words 'geeks, tools, and toys' all being in the same sentence, but the precum was leaking like a river from her dicks. Dripping onto the floor in a steady drip-drip-drip.

Inside the room was a mix of retro future decoration, and furniture that would allow for a variety of sex positions in comfort. In addition, there were a few dozen buttons by the bed, and about a thousand leather straps hanging a few inches from the ceiling. Several cupboards were built into the wall, one of them whooshed open at a hand wave from Zaria.

"Beer?" She held out a phallic shaped glass out to Nat. "The company made a new flavor that uses cum in the fermentation process. It's said to increase libido, but the geeks are still working on testing it. Their cum seems to keep contaminating the samples when they start an orgy after drinking it."

"I'll pass." Nat said, cupping her throbbing balls. "I'd like to relieve the pressure here as soon as possible."

"Calm down, girl. I've seen a lot worse." Zaria pressed one of the myriad of buttons and a padded half bench popped out of the wall at chest height. She nimbly hopped onto the bench, putting her crotch at Nat's head level. "I once had a girl come in here with balls as big as a couch, each of them, now she needed relief. Now come over here and let me drain those balls of yours."

Compelled by her libido and the sight of Zaria's exposed pussy, Nat moved forward as if in a trance until her dicks were nearly touching the source of pleasure she desperately craved.

"All right, let's see here. Oof, quite the handful. This is always the trickiest part of my job. My F quirk can adjust my body to make anyone cum, but getting the dick inside can be difficult sometimes." Zaria eventually managed to wrangle the triple threat, holding them like someone trying to keep three pool noodles together at the end, and pushed them inside her pussy.

Nat gasped in relief, she had gotten one, maybe two, dicks inside another person before, but never three at the same time. It felt amazing!

"Hey! Don't cum yet!" Zaria's voice cut through the pleasure flooding Nat's brain. "This is just the tips, wait until you see what it feels like to have them all the way in."

With a wiggle of her but, Zaria inched forward until only her arms were keeping her suspended in midair. Two leather ropes descended from the ceiling, which she grabbed hold of with the strength of an expert gymnast.

Slowly but surely, Zaria lowered her ebony body down onto the three cocks. Enveloping them with her rapidly morphing body, the outline of the bulges continually going up. Past the belly button, past the stomach, until it was expanding the rib cage in an unnatural but seductive way. Of course, her bikini-like top had unclasped itself and fallen to the floor. One of the innovations of the future, clothes that take themselves off.

Eventually, Nat had all three of her dicks fully plunged into the sci-fi princess. The endorphins were flooding her mind, and she thought she was in heaven until Zaria's voice cut in again.

"Well? Are you just going to stand there?" Nat was unsure what she meant at first, but then she recalled through her haze that when she got fucked that people usually pumped in and out and that she was supposed to do that too. "Sigh, virgins. How the fuck are there still virgins in this day and age. Just stand still, I'll blow your load for you."

12