F Quirk Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Nat could say anything, Zaria positioned her own rapidly hardening dick between Nat's tits, for her own pleasure, and began pulling herself up and down. Riding the monster cocks with pure arm strength. It was enough to make the most earnest bodybuilder envious.

"Fuck! This feels fucking amazing!" Nat almost yelled in excitement. This was three times better than when she had lost her pussy virginity.

"Doing good, girl." Zaria said, panting a bit at the continued exertion. "Just a bit more and you can finally blow your loads. Mind sucking on my dick, it's already in your face."

She barely had the presence of mind to comprehend, but the giant black meat rod was tough to miss, so she took the thirteen inch cock into her mouth and began sucking like it was a never ending candy. She wasn't an expert at giving head, but she wasn't in the right headspace to care.

A few minutes of vigorous fucking later, Nat could feel a sudden clenching in her balls. If her mouth hadn't been full, she would've shouted "I'm cumming!" but since she couldn't say a word she reveled in the first time experience.

The surging cum pooled up in the balls, before blasting through the triple 18 inch dicks like a triple cannon blasting their loads. She imagined the cum ejaculating into Zaria's pussy as three different streams before coalescing into an ocean of cum.

"Oh fuck! You were really backed up!" Zaria exclaimed as she let herself hang from the ropes. Letting the quarts of cum accumulate in her womb. "Now open wide, I'm about to cum."

She wasn't sure how much wider she could open her gaping mouth, but like anyone who's been to the dentist, Nat found a way to open wider. Seconds later, the huge black cock let loose like a firehose down her throat. Filling her bowels with enough cum to win an eating contest.

Ten minutes later, apparently part of Nat's F quirk was a rather long orgasm, she flopped back onto the bed with deflated cocks and balls. It was the first time she had been soft since being infected and the feeling was almost as good as the orgasm. Not to mention the warmth in her gut from the half gallon of cum she had swallowed.

"Fucking heck. The park's promise of satisfaction guaranteed is no joke."

"No shit." Zaria replied, sitting down on the bed next to her and chugging an energy/protein drink. "You paid top dollar, so we give top service. Plus, it's not everyday that you see a triple cock around here. Excess size and cum volume are a dime a dozen, but triple cocks are a fun and unique challenge."

Zaria tossed the empty can in the sci-fi trash bin, clearly marked as a trash can, before cracking open another one and turning to Nat. "So, what park are you going to hit up next? I'd recommend the Kingdom of Animals. Those futa's are freaks in and out of the sheets and are guaranteed to give you more mindblowing orgasms than you're legally allowed to have!"

"You know." Nat replied, thinking of how many people had recommended that particular park to her. "I might just take your advice. But first," She ran the tips of her fingers over Zaria's half masted member. "I want to feel this inside me for a bit."

Zaria grinned as her length hardened to it's full 13 inches, "Alright, how about after that I give you the sales pitch for one of our membership passes."

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Hope no one is reading this at a family gathering, and if you are... Don't look behind you, your grandma is checking out your phone! Hope you enjoyed this story and were able to figure out what the particular park I was referring to. If certain lawyers under the employ of a certain mouse read this, please please please don't sue me, I'm broke! Next, thanks to the people who messaged me on Discord with the ideas and suggestions. You rock! Finally, as always, if you have an idea/suggestion/kink/relationship/scenario/drunken rambling, let me know!

12