F Stop Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs spread wide, her arms reaching out, her smile welcoming me, I was between her legs in a moment, and nudged my cock against her wet, syrupy lips. In one thrust, I was balls deep inside her, she was dripping wet, fiery hot and so tight. My growl of pleasure at being buried inside her velvet grip was matched by her squeal of pleasure as my cock split her tight walls apart, giving her neglected pussy the hard cock fucking she needed. I felt her stocking-covered legs wrap around my waist.

"Yes, oh yes, perfect, now, just fuck me, Jim, fuck me a long time," she cooed.

I did as she asked, I started to fuck her with long, slow strokes, giving her a more loving, gentle fuck, eager to build her up slowly to a blazing climax. She grabbed my head, and our lips clung hungrily to each other, tongues darting, teasing, caressing. I love to french kiss when I'm fucking, and I started to ride her a bit harder, her welcoming sounds urged me on.

"Now, now, ram me, fuck me like a whore, then when you can't stand it anymore, flood my horny fuck-hole, I want a huge load filling me!" she growled.

I gave her a reaming, power fucking her gripping tightness, until I felt my cock jerk, swelling tight with a massive urgency, my cock at the brink, ready to blow.

"Yes, yes, fuck me like a slutty whore, fill my overheated little bitch cunt, give me every drop, ram my fucking cunt, fuck my cunt, fuck, fuck, fuck, OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Liz cried out.

She let out a loud scream of pleasure, the tight grip of her spasming tunnel clutching tightly at my cock. I went flying over, roaring like a bull as I exploded, burning tingles of pleasure shot up and down my cock, jetting and squirting wildly, spraying thick ropes of hot spunk deep inside her eager cunt, the tight quivering of her inner depths greedily milking and sucking every drop out of me.

"Now, film my cunt, my just fucked cunt, while it's juicy and filled with a real man's cum!" Liz growled huskily.

I quickly pulled out, got my camera, and aimed it. Her pussy lips were slicked up, spread open, her creampie was very visible in the crevice between her lips, and I framed it, and got it on film.

Before she left, we did a 69, and it was a pleasure to get my mouth on that smooth-shaven pubic region, I gave her the best lick job I could, and as her juices flooded out, I answered with my cock, gushing a volley of sperm into her eager mouth.

"With that kind of oral loving, and how hot and sexy it feels without hair, I'll never let my pubic hair grow back again" Liz sighed contentedly.

I am now a member of the congregation, I am at the church every Sunday. I don't need the spiritual guidance, I watch Liz, that smile on her lips, watching her husband as he delivers his sermon, knowing that in a few hours, that sexy mouth will be wrapped around my cock, sucking out my load, and that sexy cunt of hers will be ready for my licking and fucking pleasure. Her fiery sexuality, and making up for the pleasures she had been denied, is all the guidance I need.

12