F4MM Ch. 02

Story Info
The top button was hanging by a thread.
4.2k words
4.37
15.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ached with afterglow for days after my first MMF threesome. Those two were the new stars of all my fantasies. Just a thought of our session was enough to get me going.

Back to my bisexual porn search but it only returned more of the same, staged, uninterested pros or poorly lit, low resolution amateurs.

I found myself angling the iPad to get a better view. Never worked, but that didn't stop me from trying.

The urge to go again crept into my thoughts, then built into an obsession.

She had only wanted a one time experience. I didn't bother to get the guys information so I had to start again from scratch. I searched for the obvious, F4MM. Nothing. I had to find a new way. I clicked on a few MF4M postings and waited.

I got a response. "Please to be sending pictures." Great, an Eastern European guy fishing for a blackmail target. Delete.

I got another response. A chubby couple, "Up for anything." A few messages later I found they were not in my time zone.

Another response. Their pictures were a little too slick so I was a bit wary. They wanted to meet for coffee first. I replied and set up a time. I arrived early and started watching for them to show. I spotted the guy walking in, but she wasn't with him. Hmmmm. He saw me and came over to my table. He mumbled an excuse for her not being there but then he got right to the question. "How much do you want pay?"

"Um, uh," I stuttered. "How much is it?"

"That's not how this works," he said.

"Uh, okay," I mumbled, then excused myself and headed out the door.

Damn this is frustrating, I said to myself as my anticipation died.

It didn't last long as I found myself lusting for another experience.

I pored over online profiles trying to find something worth clicking on but nothing was working.

I gave up searching for the day and headed to a bar for a drink to take my mind off the lust, or make it stronger, didn't matter.

I pulled out the only open bar stool and ordered. There was the usual array of large screen TVs with a variety of sports.

Women's beach volleyball? Nope. Women's tennis? Nope. I settled in to enjoy my beer.

With a sidelong glance or two I checked out the woman sitting next to me. She had a white blouse on that was showing a bit of cleavage. The top button was hanging by a thread. I caught a glimpse of some creamy white skin and some lace through the gap.

There was an overhead light that cast the slightest shadow of her nipples on the front of the blouse. It was cold in the bar.

She had on a tight knit black skirt. It was mid-thigh in length but it crept up with every move she made. I noticed her tugging it down every time she crossed her legs.

Oh yeah, she had a pretty enough face, not a knockout.

They must have been dating because I saw her put her hand up by his collar, she would rub his neck then run it up into his hair as they talked. A moment later her hand was high up on his leg. Married people don't do that.

I tried hard not to leer but I was obsessing about that top button. Every time she giggled with their conversation I expected it to fly across the bar.

Busted. He saw me looking. Instead of the frown I expected, I got a wink. He whispered something into her ear and she turned my direction.

"Hi there," she said.

We exchanged pleasantries. They were dating. Check. I gave my background and we started in on some standard small talk.

They were older; older than me. He had silver hair and hers was black in a nice short style. She was very hands-on with her man as we were talking, pulling him in close.

I must have been obvious with my gawking because another leg crossing generated another wink. I felt a surge in my member as anticipation grew.

He stepped away from the bar for a minute. Somehow I got the courage to lean over and whisper to her, "I don't mean anything by this but that was really something the way you were caressing him. If that was me I would be going crazy."

She smiled and said, "I guess I am a hands-on kind of woman."

I just smiled and nodded.

She whispered something to him when he came back and excused herself to the ladies room. The guy leaned over to me and said, "I don't know what you said while I was gone but she wanted me to invite you back to our place."

I felt a strong surge down there. My heart rate jumped.

"Most definitely." I fumbled a response. "Sorry about ogling her."

"Well, she likes to be ogled," he said as she was coming back.

I pushed some money across the bar and got up trying not to show my bulge. Didn't work because I got another wink.

I followed them out to parking lot. She had to take short steps in her tight skirt. She knew how to walk in heels.

I liked how her legs made an ass out of themselves.

"I'll take the back seat," I said as I climbed into their SUV.

"Me too!" she chirped as she got in the other side. Surge.

She was very skilled with the skirt as I couldn't see a thing as she angled into the back seat.

I fastened my seat belt tight. She slid across and pushed up next to me. She wasn't going to be wearing a seat belt.

"Don't get started without me," he said as he turned on the overhead light and angled the rearview mirror in our direction. More surge.

As we pulled out onto the street she reached up with her hand and rubbed my neck and ran her hand up into my hair. She put her other hand high on my leg. "You mean like this?" she purred.

"Oh God Yes!" I blurted out as I revealed exactly how horny I was at that moment.

They both chuckled and that put me somewhat at ease.

She ran her hand up across my lap. "Ooh!" she said as her forearm brushed against my manhood. "Oops!" I said as I flinched, not expecting that. I might need another drink.

"We're here!" he said as he craned his neck to see what was going on in the back seat.

We climbed out of the car. Again, she tugged her skirt down and didn't let me get any action. Tease.

I followed them up the stairs to his apartment. Her skirt rode up with each step, and I was frustrated with another tug down. Damn she's good.

We settled into their living room with me sitting across from her. He brought out glasses, two fingers of scotch.

The conversation turned from small talk to racy. She said it turned her on that I was looking at her. He pitched in saying it turned him on too.

She crossed her legs. Nothing. Dammit!

"Want to know what I whispered to him in the bar?" she said.

"Yes I do," was my reply.

"I told him I want to have a threesome with you," she purred.

My member surged against the inside of my jeans. "Well I'm up for that!" I blurted out. I need to get better at this, I thought to myself.

He started in. "You know, um, this is my first time doing this, and I, um, have a question." He paused for a moment. "Like, are we going to be on opposite corners of the, ah, bed?"

I spoke up. "Let me tell you a story."

I related in exquisite detail my recent threesome experience. They both squirmed on the couch as I embellished, building my tale into a momentous climax.

When I finished she yelled out, "I want to watch you two get it on!"

His eyebrows could not have raised any further. My heart could not have been beating faster.

They heartily agreed that the story turned them on. "Okay, now it's your turn to tell a story," I said as I ached in anticipation.

"All right, I'll go," and she wove a story about a tryst with a college roommate that had us both squirming.

"Wow, I didn't know that about you," the guy said.

"Your turn," she purred to him.

"Okay," he said and related a story about a sportfishing trip with some buddies who had hired a stripper. "Well that's a surprise to me too," she exclaimed.

"We like your story thing," she said. "Now we want to make a story with you."

"Let's do this!" He hollered.

"Works for me," was my semi-cool response.

She got up from the couch and took a few steps to where we could both see her.

"You have been looking at this button all evening," she said as she undid it with a flip of the wrist.

Her breasts relaxed with the additional freedom. Surge. She unbuttoned the rest and I got to see more lace. Ample.

She flipped the blouse onto the floor and turned facing away from us.

"And, you have been trying to get a look at these all evening," she said as she grabbed her skirt and began wriggling it off.

She slowly pulled the skirt down, lingering with her hands down at her ankles. She had big white silky granny panties on. No thong for her.

Deep breath. Big sigh.

Back up again as she fumbled with the clasp on her bra. She fumbled some more, then some more. Free, she flipped it away. All I could see was some side boob.

She tugged down a corner of her panties, revealing a tan line and creamy white skin. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at us sitting there with jaws agape.

Down went the panties. We both angled for a better view as she fumbled a bit trying to get them over her high heels. She must have been paying attention to my story because she took a step to widen her stance.

"Yeah!" the guy yelled out as I clapped in appreciation.

We both jumped with surprise when she stuck her hand through her legs and wiggled her fingers. Nice touch.

"Shower time!" she said as she swayed down the hall with nothing on but her high heels. I still hadn't seen her front.

The guy got up and came back with something in his hand. "I know from your story that you have had these before," he said as he handed me a blue pill.

"You must have been reading my mind," I replied and I washed it down with the last of my scotch. A few minutes later she came back nicely filling out a terry cloth robe.

There were two showers so the other guy and I went and scrubbed up. Record time. I had a tent going on in my robe when I came back. So did he. Good news, he didn't look very big.

She grabbed the drawstring on our robes and pulled us down the hall, we all tumbled onto the bed chuckling. She was a kisser and went back and forth between us as we rolled on the bed.

She gave a frown when he waved off kissing me. That was okay with me.

More kissing, with hands exploring robe covered curves. She gave a little smile when she found the wet spot on my robe. He and I has some fun playing with each others tents.

Despite all the things I did in my first go-around I still had a list of things I wanted to do. He had never done this before. Had she? Maybe they were expecting me to lead the way.

Before I could say anything, she climbed off the bed and loosened her drawstring. She didn't open it so all I got was fleeting glimpses as she crawled back onto the bed. I ached to see the rest of her body but she must have known what her teasing was doing to me.

"All right, here is what we are going to do!" she said, taking charge. That was okay with me.

She kneeled between us on the bed. She started in by running her hands up our robes. I gave another audible sigh as she massaged my upper legs, inching closer and closer to my member. Just the slightest brush against my manhood had me moaning out loud. She must have got him too because he let out a satisfied grunt.

Ever so slowly she pulled at our drawstrings. I ached in anticipation, my heart racing with every tease. She slowly pulled back our robes to reveal two throbbing units.

Like I thought, he wasn't that big, about my size, maybe smaller. That was going to be important if things went the way I imagined. I have a vivid imagination. He smiled when he looked down at me too.

She swirled a little dribble on his tip, then began stroking him. He moaned in pleasure. My turn, she rubbed up and down on my shaft and we moaned in unison. She got my dribble with her tongue.

She put her mouth around him and starting sucking. It was so sexy to watch her do that but I ached for my turn. She looked up at him and he nodded and she started in on me with her mouth. Teasing with the tip at first, then tonguing her way down the shaft. She knew what she was doing. A moments hesitation, then I was in her mouth. Warm and slippery, bearing down on the most sensitive spots then lightening up just to tease.

"Okay now, scooch together you two," she commanded. "I want you both in my mouth." I hadn't heard the word "scooch" in a while.

I got brief glimpses of her body through the robe as we moved into place. I ached to see the rest of her, it was going to have to wait.

She pulled us together on our sides. She wriggled her way into position and gave him a lick, then me. Our tips were not touching yet, she fixed that by digging her fingers into our butt cheeks and pulling us closer together. Our members touched and she dove in for a mouthful.

She was giving us a big sloppy messy double blowjob. The guy was moaning and so was I. It felt great but it was an awkward position.

I can't imagine anyone ever having a simultaneous orgasm like this.

She was relishing it and I didn't want to be the first to stop so it went on for a while.

She came up for air and said, "Okay here is what I want next."

"She's the boss," was his reply.

"I want you to suck each other," was her next command.

"Okay," we both said in unison. Our robes got tossed and we moved around into sixtynine position. He hesitated for a moment, kind of like I did in my previous session, then gave a tentative lick on my tip.

I slammed my mouth down taking him all the way in. Because he wasn't that big he didn't reach my gag reflex so I was basically deep throating him. He was still playing around with my tip. That prompted her to grab two handfuls of his hair and push him down on me. He started bobbing his head but he was not too good with technique. There was lots of teeth and saliva and moaning going on and it wasn't working for me. At least I was focusing on maximizing his pleasure.

I can't imagine anyone having a simultaneous, or even a singletaneous orgasm like this.

I had not ejaculated in a guys mouth yet and it wasn't going to happen tonight.

I pulled out of him and she joined in with me working his rock hard member. We did that thing where we had our lips on both sides of the shaft going up and down. His moans showed he really liked that.

"Switch!" she yelled out and it was my turn to get two mouths.

"Now what?" he asked as we all took a breath.

"Her turn," I said, aching to finally see all of her

She climbed off the bed and gave one last tease, slowly opening the front of her robe. Finally it slipped to the ground and I got an eyeful. She had nice big breasts, sagging a bit because of her age but like I said, ample.

Silver dollar nipples. It was warm in the room.

She had a bit of a tummy but not bad. She had trimmed her dark haired bush, there was no waxing thing going on.

She had tan lines from a modest two piece swimsuit. I don't know what it is about tan lines but they drive me nuts. I made a mental note to add "tan lines" to my next porn search.

She was shaped like a woman.

She made a couple of pin-up poses, then gave her jugs a jiggle.

Another audible sigh.

She came back to the bed and laid down between us. We both started in sucking on her nipples. It really must have turned her on because she started a deep moan. We both had our hands wandering down her body, circling but not touching her entertainment center. That got her going even more. Then we both found the sweet spot with our fingers. It was sopping wet. A little rub up here, a little slip in down there, still sucking and tonguing her nipples.

He was first to go down there with his mouth. He went right at her clit with a fast pace. That got her moaning and writhing. My turn, and I went right at it too. I think she was moaning a little louder when I was doing it. His turn, and I could see her start to tense up. She put her hand on his head grabbing a handful of hair to push him down. My turn, I started bearing down when I saw her grasp the bedsheets.

"Oh God Yes!" she yelled out as she let go, thrashing about on the bed as I finished her off.

She pushed my head away and we all laid back on the bed, gasping with chests heaving.

"I want you inside me," she panted.

I looked over at the guy and made a rock paper scissors motion. He just smiled and climbed up over her. She pulled back her knees and he entered.

I was sitting up at the head of the bed, looking down with the same view as her while he pounded away.

POV, Point of View. I love that angle in porn clips, it is rare and that angle is hard to search for. If I find a good one that is how I am going to get off.

She grabbed him by the waist and pulled him down even harder. That must have done the trick because he let go with a loud grunt, tipping his head back and groaning as he got his last slow thrusts in.

He slid out and motioned for me to come around. There was a big glop of stuff down there. I moved in and licked it all up prompting an "Ooh" from her and a "Wow" from him.

I can't say I like the taste of cum. I gobbled a lot of goo the last time and that memory is a highlight, prompting numerous cum-eating porn searches. The fantasy is much better than the reality.

My turn. She was pulling her knees back as I moved in. I had the tip at opening for a moment. Her eyebrows raised when I pushed in. I don't know what it is but the look on a woman's face when you enter is incredibly sexy to me. Add that one to my collection.

It was very slippery, some more stuff gushed out when I went all the way in.

I started slow, then worked my way up to a fast pace. I found the rhythm that made her jugs move in unison and stayed there. I love looking down on a women's body in motion.

My stomach was slapping against her belly with a "whop, whop" sound. God I love that too. I adjusted my angle, "WHOP, WHOP, WHOP."

I wished I could have lasted longer but it was just too sexy. "Oh God Yes!" I yelled out as I let go inside her. I could feel the pulsing as I filled her up with my stuff. I shuddered an spasmed as the waves of pleasure subsided.

I pulled out. There was another big glop of stuff down there. I went down and licked it up prompting another "Wow" from him.

She giggled and another glop came out. I licked that up too.

Robes back on, we sat and chatted for a while. The conversation went all over the place but eventually got back to racy subjects. I related a story about a beach party that turned sexy. He detailed an office holiday party fling. She had an experience as a bridesmaid with one of the groomsmen.

He and I both had boners again. Those pills are really something but the stories were a real turn on.

She noticed, prompting her to say, "Remember how I said I wanted to watch you get it on?" We both nodded yes. She got up and tugged our drawstrings down the hall again.

"Lots of lube," was my only comment as we flopped onto the bed. She reached over to the bedside stand and pulled out a good sized tube.

She wanted me to lay on my stomach. I complied and felt a big glob of lube in my crack. "Fuck him!" she snapped at her guy. I could feel him moving into place behind me. His member parted my butt cheeks and pushed up against my hole.

I gripped the bedsheets and clenched my teeth. I did not bite the pillow.

I let out a loud grunt when he pushed the tip in. I was very glad that he was smaller.

He started thrusting and his moans synced with my grunts. It sounded like she was slapping him on the ass, urging him on. Then she must have been pushing down on him because I could feel him pounding me harder.

This was my second time. It was uncomfortable at first, like before, but then was okay. I suppose I could get used to it.

"Okay, stop! I want to watch you fuck him in the ass" she snarled at me. Then she giggled and we all laughed, except he wasn't laughing quite as hard.

"I want to come with a dick in my ass," he piped in. That detail from the story of my first threesome must have made an impression.

12