F4MM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We put him on his back with me standing at the edge of the bed. She had lube everywhere, her hands, my dick, his dick, his ass, lots of it.

I moved in and pushed back on his knees to get him in position. I had my tip against his hole. She squirted on some more lube for good measure.

He made a loud grunt as I pushed in.

You should have seen the look on his face.

"Fuck me!" he yelled out. I obliged.

I started sliding in and out, he grunted with each thrust. She added more lube and I started pounding him.

She latched onto his member and started stroking. He was moaning louder as it seemed like he was getting there fast.

His butthole was tight on my member. I had done this before but not to completion. This time it was going to happen.

He let go with a loud grunt and a "Oh God Yes!" as I kept at it. He clenched down on me, his opening pulsing with orgasm.

His first load hit him in the chin, a few more spurts hit his chest as she wrung out every last drop.

The contractions got me close to the edge. I slowed down, just the tip, in and out of his still pulsing hole. That was it, I let go with a loud moan. Wave after wave of pleasure hit me as I unloaded my last bit of stuff inside him. My knees buckled as the last spasms overcame me.

I just came in a guy's ass. I suppose I could get used to it.

I pulled out and flopped onto the bed. Chests heaving and panting, we all laughed out loud at the big mess of lube everywhere.

We all got cleaned up and I put my clothes back on. They said they were sorry but they were not interested in seeing me again. I thanked them and called a cab as my heart slowed down to a reasonable pace.

Now I have another experience that will live on in my fantasies. I can't wait to share this story with someone else.


12