F4MM Ch. 04

Story Info
A light bulb went on inside my pants.
2.9k words
4.32
7.8k
7
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clank! The elevator jerked to a stop between floors. The overhead light flickered but stayed on. I tried the intercom. Nothing. We were stuck.

My boss and his admin were on the elevator with me. She was a buxom blonde and filled out her sweater nicely. High heels. I could see a hint of her mound on the front of her pencil skirt. He was athletic. I could see a hint of his six-pack abs on the front of his polo shirt. A square jaw and perfect hair. His package was down the right side of his Dockers.

Six nipples were standing out. It was cold in the elevator.

"If we don't make it out of this alive I want you to know I always wanted you," she purred. "Me too," he added. They dropped to their knees in front of me. She pulled up on my shirt while he grappled with my belt.

"I Got You Babe" played on the speaker. It got louder and louder.

Damn! I mashed the snooze button on the alarm. That dream again!

I had a pretty good boner, wasn't going to let that go to waste. I rolled over on my side and started whacking. Visions of my previous bisexual MMF threesomes got me to the edge fast.

I cupped my left hand underneath. I was going to eat it.

"Ng! Ng! Ng!" and I had a puddle.

I wasn't going to eat it. The fantasy was better than the reality.

"I got you to walk with me..." I turned off the alarm.

I wiped my hand off on a t-shirt and tossed it into the pile. There were a few others with crusty spots. I needed to do laundry.

I had a company sales conference slash evening party coming up in two weeks. I decided to lay off the porn and profile search until then, recalling a story about an office party fling.

We had folks coming in to headquarters from all the regions. The sales conference was typically boring. I prepped for the party by putting on a blazer and tie.

There were a lot of folks there. My boothmate from the Las Vegas convention spotted me and whispered, "Fifteen." I smiled remembering the game we played counting protruding nipples.

My boss was there. He was rotund with a comb-over. His admin was there too. She was wearing a mu-mu and had bright orange hair.

Nah, I thought to myself.

The party was going strong. I had a few drinks and was feeling pretty good. There were married couples and lots of folks there alone. All the ladies had dressed up so there was plenty to ogle.

Skirts were flying on the dance floor when the DJ played a popular song. He always seemed to follow up with a song that made everyone bolt. God I hate the "Cha-Cha Slide." Is there any DJ knows how to read a room?

I was feeling tipsy so I stepped unto the warehouse to get some air.

I wandered through a few aisles then thought I saw something. I crept a little closer and looked through the shelving. It was a man and woman and they were getting amorous with each other.

I had seen them before but did not know them. They worked in different regions. They had wedding rings on but they were not married to each other. I inched behind a large stack of boxes and peered around to get a look.

He was sitting on a crate and she was standing between his legs. They were having a deep long kiss. She had her hands up his shirt.

I was starting to get a boner.

They switched positions with her sitting up on the crate. He pushed her skirt up above her knees. He had his hands up the rest of the way. She had her hand up on his collar, rubbing his neck and running her hand up into his hair. God I love that.

Definitely a boner.

I angled to get a better view. She pulled his head down to her chest and he started nuzzling her. She wrapped her legs around him and tipped her head back.

Busted. She saw me and whispered something to him. He turned around. Instead of a glare, she beckoned me with her finger, the universal gesture for "Come here." His eyebrows raised, then he beckoned with his finger too.

I stepped out into the aisle. There was no hiding the tent in my pants.

She was slender, wearing a mid-calf pleated red skirt. She had on a long sleeve white blouse with high collar. The top button was firmly in place. I could see the outline of a padded bra. There was no nipplage, that explained it.

Oh yeah, she had very pretty face and shoulder length brown hair.

He was taller like me, blazer and tie like me. I thought I saw a hint of a pretty big package, not like me.

Her heels brought her up to our height. I stepped closer. With a husky whisper she said, "Not a word of this to anyone." He piped in, "That goes for me too."

A light bulb went on inside my pants. "Okay, but only if you let me join you," I said with a wry smile.

Four eyebrows arched in unison, they took a glance at each other, then two heads nodded up and down, the universal gesture for "Yes."

He whispered, "You know, ah, I've never done anything like this, um, before. "Uh, me too," she added.

"Let me tell you a story," I replied, and related my first MMF threesome experience.

They had been drinking as much as me but listened in rapt attention. "You in?" I asked. Two heads vigorously nodded up and down, the universal gesture for "Yessss!"

Without another word she stepped up and gave me a kiss, then him. She pulled us closer. I felt his member against my leg. He was hard and it was big. Mine rubbed against her and she gave a low "Mmmmm." More kisses back and forth.

She pulled back and it was just us guys kissing. I had not really done this before. I was pretty drunk and started getting into it.

She dropped to her knees and started unzipping our Dockers. She flipped my member out easily. His took a little more work. He was huge. She started sucking him, then me. The other guy and I alternated between tipping our heads back in ecstasy, looking down at her in awe and kissing each other.

Our tips were not touching, she fixed that by digging her fingernails into the seats of our pants and pulling us in.

She had trouble fitting us both in her mouth, he had both length and girth. I started feeling self conscious about my smaller member but that didn't last as she devoured us both equally.

I dropped down to join her. I had only had small dicks in my mouth so this was new. It was a struggle. We did that thing with two mouths on either side of his shaft. He liked that. She popped up to kiss him while I was going at it and he stifled a moan. I tried but did not think I could get him off. Still, it was very sexy be intimate with his manhood.

Wad. Now I have seen plenty of big dicks in porn clips. I admire that but my recollection from locker room glances was that most guys were like me. He had a nice wad.

I got up and it was his turn to go down. He started in on me while she and I wrestled with our tongues. He was doing it perfectly, just the right amount of light teasing then bearing down. Had been using his hand but now he stopped to just run his lips across my head.

She took over with her hand and I yelled out, "Oh God Yes!"

It echoed through the warehouse.

That prompted her to point at her ring and then put her index finger to her mouth, the universal gesture for "Keep quiet." He did the same.

I pointed to my dick then circled my finger in the air, the universal gesture for "Keep it going." They chuckled and dove back in.

I had never ejaculated in a guy's mouth before. It was going to happen tonite.

I was drunk so it was going to take a bit longer, but, I had saved up for two weeks, so it was going to take a bit less. I was about even.

I grabbed two handfuls of his hair and thrust my member into his mouth. He was doing me perfectly. I slowed down my thrusts, just the tip going in and out. Then I was there. I let go with the strongest orgasm I had ever had. I stifled a groan. Spasms of pleasure coursed through my body, my knees buckled. I shuddered with each load that shot down the back of his throat, two weeks worth of stuff. I had to stop because it got too sensitive. He kept a lip lock while the last pulsations drained into his mouth. I could feel him swallow while he stayed on me.

He pulled off slowly, he had to swallow again. He licked the last dribble, popped up again and gave me a salty kiss.

He had just given me the ultimate pleasure. The perfect cum-in-mouth blowjob.

Her turn. We lifted her up onto the crate and laid her on her back with her knees hanging over the edge. He lifted up her skirt. She was wearing high cut panties. I pulled them to the side. She was bare down there, a complete wax job.

He started in with his tongue and she gave a low moan. He was spending a lot of time on her labia.

Let me show you how this is done, I thought to myself.

I tapped his shoulder to cut in. I went right for the clit with a fast pace. She stifled a big moan. I was really bearing down. She grabbed a handful of hair and pushed me down harder. She began tensing up, her fingers scratched the top of the crate. One spot seemed to be generating the most amount of moans so I focused on that. She let go with a stifled "Oh God Yes!" writhing around on crate, pushing my head down then pushing it away when it got too sensitive. Her body shuddered as the pleasure coursed through her. She grabbed my head and pushed it down again. I responded with another tongue lashing. Another stifled "Oh God Yes!" and lots of writhing. Multiple orgasm. She pushed me away again, chest heaving and panting.

His turn. We pulled her off, turned her around bent her over the crate. The skirt went up over her back and the panties went down to her knees. He moved in with his oversize member.

I circled around to the side of the crate, I wanted to see the look on her face. He pushed his tip up against her labia. Her eyebrows raised and she mouthed an "Ooh" when he slid it home. God I love watching that.

I circled to the end of the crate so I could watch from that point of view. She growled as he started sliding it in and out. The crate creaked with every thrust, they both stifled moans. It didn't take long and he was at the edge.

I circled back around to watch him finish from behind.

He let go with a stifled grunt, pushing it all the way in. A few more convulsions, then he pulled out slowly. A glop came out and ran down the inside of her leg to her knee. She giggled and larger glop came out, this one ran down to her ankle.

She straightened herself up and we all walked back to the party separately.

Back at the party, my Vegas buddy grabbed me and whispered "Five more." I nodded, thinking to myself there were two nipples I wanted to see.

My heart rate had slowed down and another drink maintained my buzz. I saw them occasionally, exchanging smiles.

The party was still going strong. Empty dance floor. "Macarena."

A while later, I was pouring myself some punch and I got a nudge.

"I want you to fucklick me," she whispered.

You don't hear that every day.

That detail from my story must have made an impression on her.

"Meet us in the conference room at the back of the warehouse" she whispered. I nonchalantly nodded.

"I'm going to go powder my nose." she added, pointing to her cooch.

I stifled a laugh, but then thought to myself, Dammit! Forgot my blue pills! My doctor had given me a sample pack.

"Hold on," I whispered to her. "It's going to take something extra to get me going again so soon."

She gave a wry smile and turned to walk away. Her skirt swayed with every step. She knew how to walk in heels.

It wasn't going to take much.

The other guy stepped out of the bathroom and gave me a wink. I stepped in, locked the door behind me and cleaned up.

I sauntered back through the warehouse. He was there already, she walked in a minute later. She locked the door, sat us down in the conference room chairs and purred, "Okay you two, get a load of this."

She started in on a strip tease, moving to the thumping bass wafting back from the party. She was slender and athletic, and she knew how to tantalize. She slowly unbuttoned her top, flipping it away revealing a lacy bra. Yes, padded.

She turned away from us and fumbled with her bra clasp. She fumbled some more, then some more, then it was free.

The bra was flipped too and she turned around with arms and hands easily covering her breasts. She really knew how to tease. She danced some more, giving an occasional peek, then uncovered them.

Her tits were tiny, with wrinkled little areolas. It was cold in the conference room.

She pulled her arms together to squeeze them and gave them a jiggle.

I had a rock hard boner, it was easy to see that he did too.

She turned around and wriggled her skirt down, slowly pulling it down to her ankles. Her high cut panties barely covered anything. She pulled those down slowly too, giving her butt a little wiggle on the way. He and I angled to get a better view as she struggled to get her panties over her high heels.

Next was a lap dance. Him first. She climbed up on his lap straddling him. She smushed her tits into his face and gave them a wiggle. She rubbed her entertainment center against his sizeable tent.

My turn. She turned around for me, sitting down on my lap and grinding. She leaned back and pulled my hands around to grab her tits. I gave them a good squeeze. Now I had two wet spots.

She pulled us both up by our ties. "Let's get these clothes off," she said as she started unbuttoning us. We had everything off in record time.

The conference room table was the perfect height to have me laying with my head near the edge, her on top of me in sixtynine position and him getting her from behind.

I gave her a good lick, leaving a big glob of saliva for him. I got to watch up close as he slipped that big thing in. I started my tongue on her clit while he picked up the pace with his unit. She was sucking me perfectly, I wasn't going to last long.

I felt her small breasts rubbing against my belly, that got me closer. Were we going to have a simultaneous?

No. I got to the edge quickly and let go, stifling an "Oh God Yes."

She bailed at the last second and finished me with her hand. Darn it. In my imagination I came in her mouth. I have a vivid imagination.

I was bearing down on her with my tongue. My moaning must taken her to the edge and soon it was her turn to let go with a big O, writhing around on top of me.

I moved my tongue from her clit to his member, balls slapping against my face. That must have done the trick for him. I felt the pulsations with my tongue as he let go deep inside her. He slid out slowly, with a few spasms on the way. A glop went into my mouth. She giggled and I got another glop. I licked them both clean.

As we started getting dressed, we heard the music stop, the party was ending. We pulled on our clothes and straightened each other out. We all hustled back separately.

Discreet hugs and farewells all around. We gave each other the "Keep quiet" gesture.

On the way out I passed the security center. The guard was sitting in front of an array of security camera screens. He smiled and tipped his hat, the universal gesture for "Nice job." I smiled and walked out.

Now I have another experience that will live on in my fantasies. I can't wait to share this story with someone else.