F4MM Ch. 03

Story Info
Water glistened as she climbed up out of the hot tub.
3.2k words
4.18
9.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ached with afterglow for a week after my second bisexual MMF threesome. It wasn't long and I was scheming to find my third.

I was in Las Vegas for a convention, it probably wasn't going to happen here. I had booth duty which was excruciatingly boring. My partner and I made up games to pass the time.

Conventions are different now, no booth babes with silicone and miniskirts, just men and women with The Uniform; Dockers and a polo shirt.

One of the games we came up with was nipple count. We would walk the floor looking for protruding nipples and come back to the booth proudly announcing our number. One time he came back and said, "Check out the one in the booth by the air conditioning register! Five hangers!" I went down and took a look. I imagined her naked, holding up five wire clothes hangers with her nipple. I have a vivid imagination. Yeah, maybe six.

Done for the day, he took off to his hotel leaving me alone. As I walked out of the convention hall I waded through the sea of discarded escort cards. Silicone and miniskirts, so that is what they are doing now. I grabbed a couple.

There were guy escorts too, six-pack abs and square jaws. I grabbed a couple.

I didn't have much money, not enough for one of them. I made a left turn and headed for a casino, any casino.

I found the craps table, triple odds. It was probably the best percentage going. I elbowed in and changed some cash.

I was doing pretty good, at one point I was up...

Doesn't everyone who goes to Vegas say that?

I did start making some real money. I reached down to feel the escort cards in my pocket, I started feeling a surge. Then I crapped out and the surge died too. I tossed my last chip on the roulette table. Nothing. I headed home to my off-strip hotel, dropping the cards in the trash on the way out.

I was sore from standing all day so I pulled on my swim trunks and headed for the hot tub. I had a tumbler with vodka from the mini-bar, a double. God that mini-bar stuff is expensive.

There were three couples in the tub, an older couple, a young athletic couple and a chunky pair.

Of course my thoughts went there. Triple odds.

The older couple reminded me of my last bisexual experience. I closed my eyes and reminisced. When I opened them they were getting up to leave.

Double odds.

The younger couple was sitting on the edge of the hot tub. She was wearing a high cut 'pussy bender' bikini and from what I could see she had a nice wax job. I had to imagine the rest. I have a vivid imagination. I could make out some kind of nipple piercing. Her top barely covered her areolas, I imagined.

Oh yeah, she had a pretty face.

He was wearing a low cut 'budgie smuggler' Speedo, though it looked more like he was smuggling a toucan. He had six-pack abs and a square jaw.

They climbed back into the tub and we exchanged smiles. I felt a surge.

It wasn't long and they got up to get out. Water glistened as she climbed up out of the hot tub. There is nothing more sexy to me than a soaking wet woman. Every curve was accentuated as the water poured off of her perfect body. I sighed. Towels wrapped and with a wave they were gone.

Single odds.

I said hello to the other couple and slid down in front of a jet to get at my sore back. They were being playful with each other. There was some tickling and giggling going on.

At one point she got in front of him and it looked like they were getting amorous.

A calf brushed against my leg. "Oops, sorry," I said as I straightened up to give them more room. "No problem," she said, looking back at me with a smile.

They swapped positions with him in front of her as they continued playing. She pulled herself up onto the deck to cool off and he moved in between her legs. I felt a surge imagining myself there.

Back in the tub, she was in front of him. Her leg brushed me again. I was all the way over on my side, that could not have been an accident. "Sorry," I said again. This time I got a wink from him. I felt a big surge.

They started up a conversation. It was their first time in Vegas, they were there to "blow off some steam."

Blow, I thought to myself. Heh, heh.

They were married, from Alabama. I told them I was from the South too. Southern California. That got a laugh.

The conversation rambled, mostly small talk. Then the guy asked if I wanted to come back to their room for some weed. More surge. I said "Yes," and started to climb out.

She got up to go. I stopped to watch her.

She was big but shaped like a woman, with broad hips and big jugs that filled out her one-piece swimsuit. Water glistened as she climbed up out of the hot tub. It didn't matter that she was big, it was sexy. He winked again noticing my gaze.

I took a glimpse at him as he climbed out, his board shorts clinging to his chubby frame. I couldn't make out any kind of package. Six-pack beer belly.

We wrapped with towels and headed up the stairs. I followed her, watching every move. She had big thighs that rubbed together as she walked.

She knew how to walk in flip-flops.

I excused myself to stop by my room. I did a quick rinse-off shower and pulled on shorts and a shirt. I popped a blue pill, just in case. My doctor had given me a sample pack. Those things are amazing. I headed off to their room.

He waved me in, their swimsuits were dripping on the balcony. She stepped out of the bathroom wet from a shower. She was wearing one of his t-shirts with just the number 88 on it.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. He was a damn good race car driver. His dad was amazing. The Intimidator. Tougher than anyone else on the track. I will always stop on a Cup race when I am hopping channels on my TV. All the other kinds or racing is just cars lined up unable to pass. Stock car racing is nonstop edge of seat excitement.

Wait. Where was I? Oh yeah.

The t-shirt barely covered her entertainment center. She didn't have anything on underneath as her jugs were hanging free.

Her nipples were standing out. They had the air-conditioning cranked. Three hangers.

He stepped in for a quick rinse and came back wearing a track suit. I guessed the only track he had seen was Talladega. I still couldn't make out any junk. He was wearing a ball cap, backwards of course, with just the letters JA on it.

Jason Aldean. He is a damn good Country singer. I will always stop and listen to his songs when I hopping presets on my car radio. All of his songs have a hard edge, even the ballads, not like some of the other easy listening crap that passes for Country these days.

Wait. Where was I? Oh yeah.

We sat down. He rolled a pinner and lit it up. It smelled like commercial to me. They both took hits and passed it over.

I had used the stuff before but I didn't like it. I acted like I was taking a drag but had the joint squeezed so I didn't take any in. I embellished with a little cough and a raspy "Good stuff."

It wasn't long and they started giggling, her more than him. I made my move, asking, "What is the craziest thing you've ever done?"

They both giggled. She piped up with an experience she had with a bunkmate in summer camp. That got an eyebrow rise out of him. He related a summer camp encounter too, where he finished second to last in a cookie come.

"What is a cookie come?" she asked.

"Guys jack off onto a cookie, last one eats it," he replied. That prompted a big round of giggling by her.

My turn. I spun the story of my last MMF threesome, sparing no detail. They listened raptly with wide open, glazed eyes.

Silence. Then she yelled out "Marijuana makes me horny!" That got him giggling.

With that, she climbed up straddling him. "I want a threeway!" she hollered. Her t-shirt rode up over her hips and I got a glimpse of her wide rump. Surge.

"Okay, but I'm not taking it in the butt!" he yelled out in response.

"Speak for yourself!" she yelled out and she started giggling again. "Threeway! Threeway! Threeway!"

My kind of woman.

Off went the shirt. From behind it looked like she was slapping his face with her tits.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" as she started bouncing on his lap.

She climbed off of him and came crawling over to me, jugs swaying below her. She came up between my legs and ran her hands up my shorts.

"I want to suck your dick!" she snarled. Her hands found my member and she said, "Hellooo!"

I definitely had a stiff one. I looked over at him and saw the hint of a bump in his track pants.

She yanked my shorts down to my knees and said, "Ooh, you are big!"

She must be high.

She started sucking me. No warm up, no tease. She was pretty good at it.

She stopped and crawled back over to him, jugs swaying with her rump up in the air. Down went his track pants a she started in on him. I angled to see him but she was blocking me. I didn't mind her blocking me.

She was really going to town on him. I could not take my eyes off that butt. I had to have some.

I made my way over on my knees and came up behind her. I grabbed two love handles and pulled myself close. She let out a "Mmmmmf!" when I slipped it in, she was very wet.

Spit Roast. I remembered this from my first threesome. Always worth a porn search. I don't think I have ever seen anyone get the rhythm right.

We were not getting the rhythm right.

I got in a few good slaps on her butt cheek, one left a red hand print.

I stopped and worked my way up to where she was. I had to see this thing.

It was small, three inches maybe? I angled my way in and we were both licking it. He moaned with pleasure. We started taking turns sucking. I think he moaned louder when I was doing him.

I took over. I could get my thumb and forefinger on him and was working the head with my mouth. I was hard to get all in there with his belly in the way.

She wanted to move down on the floor. She had me on my back and climbed up on me. "DP! DP! DP"! she yelled out.

DP. Double penetration. I had seen plenty of this in porn clips but don't recall ever searching for it. Don't recall seeing any that looked like the woman really wanted it.

She wanted it.

She reached down and guided it inside her, prompting an eyebrow raise. I love to watch a woman's face when I enter. She started riding me.

Cowgirl. Got to admit, I had searched for that a few times.

She was big. It was a bit uncomfortable, but it was incredibly sexy when her breasts brushed against my chest.

He moved in behind her. She took a glob of saliva in her hand and reached back. I didn't know if he was going to clear her butt cheeks. The expression on her face said he did.

He started pounding her from behind. I could feel his action on my member. That was incredibly sexy too.

I got closer with every breast brush. He must have been getting closer too as his thrusting got faster.

She was moaning loudly. I couldn't tell if she was getting off. You never know for sure.

He must have pulled out because the pounding stopped. He made a loud grunt. I could tell he shot it onto her ass because I felt something dripping onto my nuts.

One last brush sent me over the top. I let go inside her with a loud moan. I shuddered and spasmed as wave after wave of pleasure hit me. I stopped thrashing, still inside her.

"Bring that thing up here," I panted. She paused for second, then she understood. She crawled up, leaving a trail of dribbles, to where she was hovering it up over my face. His stuff dripped down her crack, off her labia and into my mouth. She gave a giggle and a glop hit my tongue.

"Do it!" he yelled. She paused for a moment then she understood. She planted that thing down on my face, grinding away as my tongue worked her over.

Another giggle, another glop. I licked her clean, prompting a "Whoa, dude!" from the guy.

We toweled off and covered up. Back on the couch we all had drinks from the mini-bar. Glad it was their room charge.

Racy talk prompted more giggling. I related my second threesome story, again in exquisite detail. She had a story about a bachelorette party. He had a story about a VIP room at a strip club. I had a boner. I checked him out. Yep, that little thing was hard too.

She jumped up and yelled, "I want you two to get me off!" We obliged.

She laid down on the floor and pulled her knees back. "You first," I offered and he dove in. I went up and started alternating between kissing her and sucking on her nipples. The nipples seemed to give the stronger moaning.

"Switch!" she yelled out and it was my turn. I started in on her clit with a fast pace. That seemed to be working as the moaning increased.

"Next!" she hollered.

He was spending a lot of time on her labia.

Let me show you how this is done, I thought to myself.

My turn. I pushed her legs down flat, planted my face and bore down on her clit. I was giving her a good tongue lashing. I could feel her tense up. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed me down. Her moaning got deep. She let go of my hair and grabbed two handfuls of shag carpet.

"Oh God Yes!" she yelled out as she started thrashing about. Another hair grab pushing down, then pulling away when it must have got too sensitive. Her chest was heaving.

I sat back to admire my work. I knew for sure.

He had been watching and beating himself while I was doing my thing. I pushed him laying flat and took over.

It was easy to deep throat him. That seemed to really get him going. I could feel him tense up so I started bearing down. He grabbed two handfuls of shag.

Was this going to be the first time a guy came in my mouth? He grabbed a fistful of my hair and started thrusting so I didn't have to bob my head. Yes, it was going to be the first time.

Now I do like a good cum-in-mouth porn clip. Not the kind where the guy jacks off onto an open mouth, I'm talking no hands, head sucking, surprised look, cum-in-mouthful. I have a compilation in my favorites that is good for a quick jag.

He started a deep moan and I knew he was close. I started working just the tip. He stopped moaning, then he let a out a big grunt, his stomach muscles convulsed and he let out an "Oh God Yes!" The first load shot down the back of my throat as he gripped my hair tight. Two more shots filled up my mouth as I kept at it with my lips on his head. I tried to keep it all in but some leaked out. I still had a lip lock on him as the spasms subsided. I pulled off, keeping as much in my mouth as I could. It was a lot of stuff. I made sure they both watched me swallow it all down. I went down and licked up the stuff that had leaked out and I swallowed that too. Some had dripped down my chin. I ran my finger across to collect it and put my finger in my mouth, getting every last drop.

That prompted another "Whoa! Dude!"

I had just given him the ultimate pleasure; a perfect cum-in-mouth blowjob. I had a great sense of accomplishment and a somewhat salty taste in my mouth. Was I going to get the same?

No. He waved off giving me a blowjob, saying, "Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker."

Yeah, I had heard that one before.

I still hadn't come in a guys mouth. I'll have to wait until my next time to get mine. If I play the odds right.

I'll just fuck his wife.

She pulled a back her knees and I moved in. Her eyebrows raised as I entered. Yes.

I started slow, then began pounding her. I synced my thrusts to get her jugs moving. I love looking down at a woman in motion. "WHOP! WHOP! WHOP!"

He was snoring. I guess I must have done him right.

"Roll over," I whispered. She complied.

I'll just fuck his wife in the ass.

She put a glob of saliva in her hand and reached back. I added a glob too.

She still had the red hand print from earlier.

She was laying flat on her belly, well, mostly flat. Her boobs smushed out on both sides. I straddled her legs and moved in behind her on my knees, she was pretty wide.

I parted her cheeks with my rock hard unit. I probed a couple times. Right there. I pushed my tip up against her butthole. She let out a yelp when I pushed in.

He was still snoring.

She grunted as I started sliding it in and out. I picked up the pace until I was really railing her. I got to the edge fast.

I stifled a "Oh God Yes!" as I let go inside her. I convulsed with wave after wave of pleasure. I withdrew slowly, a glop of stuff gushed out.

Anal creampie. Got to admit, I had searched for that a few times.

I did not lick that one up.

She started snoring. I pulled on my clothes and tiptoed out.

I went by the hot tub the next night. Three new couples. What were the odds? I crapped out.

Now I have another experience that will live on in my fantasies. I can't wait to share this story with someone else.