F4MM Ch. 08

Story Info
She squatted to line up the putt, the angle of the sun...
4.5k words
4.5
4.9k
3
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of town and went to a favorite golf resort to get some fresh air. I arranged an early tee time, I was a single joining three younger guys. They had a cooler full of beer and started drinking on the first hole. They were nice enough to offer me one, but they mostly kept to themselves. They chatted with each other rather loudly, but it wasn't a problem as they kept proper golf etiquette and stayed quiet when anyone was hitting.

One of their conversations I got to hear pretty clearly. One guy had been to a bachelor party, he started telling in detail about the stripper they had hired. She had done the obligatory strip tease and lap dances, then it was time to 'do the talent.' The groom was to go first, everyone pitched in money. Everyone except one guy who had showed up empty handed. They all took their turns with the stripper. When it came to the last guy, they all threw money in for him but insisted that if they were going to pay, they got to watch. She pulled his clothes off in front of everyone revealing a tiny limp dick. They all had a good laugh. She started in on him, giving him a lap dance, finally getting him aroused. He wasn't much bigger when he was hard. That got another laugh. She started in with a blowjob but he surprised her by prematurely ejaculating into her mouth. That earned him a round of applause, and the nickname 'Early.'

I got a boner listening. Thankfully they didn't notice and we finished up our round.

I went by myself to the 19th hole and ordered a drink. There was another guy at the bar who had just finished, we exchanged pleasantries.

The alcohol must have made me relate the story I had just heard on the course. He listened in rapt attention. I could see him squirming, trying to hide a bulge. He related a sexy story too. We decided to get in an afternoon round together to share some more.

The starter had a single to join us, a woman. She was only a few years younger than us, with short blonde hair and the obligatory visor. A tight fitting knit top tucked into a short skirt over beautiful long legs. We watched her reach down into her bag to get out a ball.

I know women wear 'cheer' pants underneath those skirts. That doesn't stop me from looking.

It was a little chilly, we could see her nipples standing out.

We watched her tee off, the skirt went flying. It was a bit windy that afternoon. When she faced into the breeze, you could see a hint of her mound. This was going to be a nice round of golf.

We followed her down the fairway. She knew how to walk in golf shoes.

She spent a lot of time on her putts. It was later in the day and the sun was getting lower. On one hole, we managed to find ourselves on the other side of the green watching her. She squatted to line up her putt, the angle of the sun gave us the perfect shot. We shared a fist bump when she wan't looking.

The three of us exchanged our back stories. He was divorced, she was a widow, both getting out of town to clear their heads like me, both between relationships line me. We shared more small talk, about golf and life.

She finally noticed us leering at her. I was expecting a scowl, instead we got a smile. She deliberately took a long time bending over to pick up her ball from the cup.

Our conversations turned from mundane to sexy, lubricated by drinks at the turn. I related the story I had heard earlier. She surprised us by saying she had been a stripper working her way through college. She told some tales from the VIP room. I told a story from college days where two women took on eight guys in a blowjob race, I was the 'anchor leg' on the winning team. He told a story about wild spring break in Florida.

I told them the only golf joke I knew:

A young guy, his father and grandfather are playing with a hot chick. On the last hole she is standing over a ten foot putt. She tells them that whoever can help her make the putt can have her for the night. The young guy looks at the putt and says, 'Right edge,' the father lines it up and says, 'No, straight in.' The grandfather says 'It's good.'

The sun was setting and we were at the final green. She had about a twenty foot putt to finish. We both hollered out, "It's good!" which got her laughing out loud.

Walking off the green, the usual round of handshakes and 'Good game Good game' was followed by her saying "Why don't we go back to my room for another round?"

We both nodded in unison, agreeing to shower up and meet her in an hour.

I went back to my room and scrubbed myself really good. That was the longest hour in my entire life.

She opened the door to greet me with wet hair, wearing a robe. She handed me a glass of champagne and beckoned me with her finger.

My kind of woman.

He got the same treatment when he knocked on the door.

She had ordered some room service, assorted munchies to pair with the bubbly. She had a suite. We sat down on the couch, with her opposite us in a chair, doing a good job of keeping her knees together.

"Can we share some more stories?" she asked.

I squirmed trying to hide my boner when he shared his own bachelor party tale. She topped that with a story of a wild bachelorette party.

I went for it, weaving a detailed account of a recent bisexual threesome experience. Four eyebrows followed along.

We both looked down when she crossed her legs. She noticed and said, "You guys have been trying to get a peek all day!"

She got up from the chair and stood in front of us. With a flourish she peeled off her robe, revealing a pink nightie. It was sheer, you could make out a hint of areola and bush. It was short, barely covering her entertainment center. She twirled the robe around a few times and tossed it into the corner.

She made a couple of pinup poses, then walked over to her golf bag. She pulled out her putter and reached down to get out two golf balls, lingering there for a moment, her nightie lifting enough to give us a peek.

She came back and stood facing away from us, reaching down to place one of the balls. She wiggled her butt a couple times then putted it across the carpet. She walked over and bent down to mark the ball, giving us another flash. She walked to the other side of the ball and squatted to line up her next putt, keeping her knees together at first but then widening them for a moment to give us another shot up the nightie. The expressions on our faces made her smile.

"Can anyone help me with this putt?" got us roaring with laughter.

She grabbed the two balls and came back, standing in front of us. She took the putter and placed it between her legs, with the grip pointed up looking like an erect penis. She held the two golf balls at the bottom and made like she was fondling them. Then she started stroking the grip like a guy masturbating. She started slowly, thrusting her hips and moaning.

She stepped over to me and motioned for me to stroke it, yelling out, "Oh Yeah!" She stepped over to him and he gave the grip a rub. She gave a loud moan. We all laughed.

Then she stepped back and started whacking the grip really fast. She tipped her head back and squinted her eyes. She gave a good impression of a guy, grunting through clenched teeth and adding more hip thrusts. "Oh God Yes!" she yelled out in a low voice as she made her body shudder. She acted like she had just made a puddle in her hand. We roared when she lifted her hand up and licked her palm.

We both applauded as she turned facing away and gave a deep bow, her nightie rising all the way up.

Next she brought the putter handle up her nightie between her boobs. She smooshed them together around the handle and play acted like she was giving it a tit fuck. She had her tongue out licking the tip, then acted like she had just got a facial, flinching and spitting, closing one eye and wiping it with her finger. We hollered again.

I looked over at the other guy. He had a tent in his shorts just like me.

She turned the putter around and put the grip between her legs, she made motions like she was twirling around a stripper pole. When she brought the putter back out again it was glistening. She held it out to him, he gave it a lick. When she passed it to me I gave it a little suck on the tip.

Some laps needed to be danced on. She started in on him, grinding and teasing. She kneeled down and ran her hands up his shorts. She moved in between his legs and ran her hands up his shirt. She got closer and smooshed her boobs around his tent, rubbing up and down. She climbed up straddling him and jiggled her boobs in his face. When he reached out to touch them she gave him a warning smack, just like you get in a strip club when you don't follow the rules. Then she smiled then grabbed his hands and put them there, he gave them a good squeeze.

She climbed off him and came over to me. She stood facing away from me, with my legs between hers. She did another slow reach for her ankles. I jumped when she put her hand between her legs and wiggled her fingers, you know, like you used to do as kids when you were mooning someone. She slowly dropped down onto my lap and began to grind. When I reached to touch her I got a smack, then my hands were pulled around to get two handfuls.

Back up again, she turned around and took another bow.

My unit ached with anticipation.

She turned around and gave us some more stripper dance moves. You could tell she remembered how to do it. From what we could see she had nice natural tits, smaller than most but perfectly shaped. Her nipples stood out on the front of the nightie, she had the air conditioning cranked.

She sashayed to the bedroom door and stepped through. We saw the nightie fly out, just like an old time burlesque performer leaving the stage.

A trail of clothes followed us and our flagsticks pointed the way.

She was sitting up against the headboard. One of the twenty or so pillows they put on hotel beds was in her lap with her arms wrapped around it.

"There is something I want to talk about first," she said seriously. We sat on the edge of the bed with puzzled looks on our faces.

"For all my life I have been putting on a show for men, whether I wanted to or not. For awhile I even got paid quite a bit for guys to look at me. It can get tiresome every day putting on clothes to go out, knowing every panty line or bra strap is going to get ogled. Sometimes I will want it, putting on a skirt that will flip up in the breeze, or a knit top that will outline my nipples. Other times I put on black slacks and an oversize sweater, knowing that I still am going to get looked at. It is annoying when guys introduce themselves to my boobs. Today I wanted to get looked at, which I gladly let you do. There is only one thing I ask in return."

We looked at each other, and then back at her.

"It is your turn to give me a show."

We looked at each other and gave each other a nod.

"Deal," we both said in unison.

We pulled off the hotel bedspread. Those things are nasty.

We did the 'After you', 'No. After you' thing which raised a frown. Then we climbed onto the bed on our knees facing each other.

I reached out and play acted rubbing his breasts, like it was my first high school backseat grope session. He caught on and started rubbing mine.

"Stop!" she called out. "Am I going to have to tell you what to do?" she added with a laugh.

We sheepishly shook our heads no.

We moved closer together on our knees. We both reached out to give each other a kiss. Just a peck, then we turned to look at her.

"Come on, you guys!" she hollered.

We came together in a deep and sloppy kiss with lots of tongue action.

That prompted a 'golf clap' from her.

I had kissed a guy a few times but never got into it. I wasn't getting into it this time either.

I thought to myself that this is what women must feel like, having to put on a show even when they don't want to. I pulled him closer and gave him every bit of passion that I could.

We pulled apart and checked over with her for approval, getting two thumbs up.

I reached out again, this time for his member. The tip was sticky. I brought my finger back to my mouth and licked it off. I started fondling him again and he started in on me.

Aside from the precome it was pretty dry so I put a gob of saliva in my hand and went back down, he did the same. A few more gobs and we had it right, sliding our hands and stroking each other.

He was pretty good at it, though he probably had a lot of practice, like me.

We leaned together so our tips were touching and continued the fondling. We were both about the same size, smaller than average so we could get our hands around both. I used an overlapping grip.

I pushed him back down on the bed and angled so she could get a good look at me as I went down on him. His member surged against my tongue as I ran it across the tip. I traced up and down the shaft a few times, prompting a moan from him.

I put him all the way into my mouth. He wasn't very big so I could take him down to the base without hitting my gag reflex. I watched the captivated look on her face as I worked up and down.

She slipped a hand under the pillow.

I stopped and moved up, putting my member right in front of his mouth. He hesitated for a moment, then reached out with his tongue to lick the tip, then another lick. I moved closer pushing up against his lips, they parted and I was in.

I started slowly sliding in and out. He added his hand, lubed with a saliva. I started really giving him a good face fuck. His hand gripped my shaft. I groaned in pleasure.

I pulled back and we tried a few other positions, looking to her to see if anything caught her fancy.

"You guys know what's next right?" she queried, making a gesture with her hands; a finger into a fist.

We looked at each other, then back at her.

"I'm not doing that without any lube," I said. That prompted him to get up and go to the bathroom, coming back with the complementary bottle of lotion. "That's only enough for one," I added.

"I can order olive oil from room service," she said gleefully.

The other guy said, "No that's fine, just him," bringing a chuckle from all three of us.

I plopped face down on the bed. She called out, "Do it!"

He put a big glop of stuff in my butt crack and started massaging it in, running a finger inside for good measure. I could hear it as he put some on himself. I felt him move in from behind and push up against me, working the tip up against my hole.

He pushed the tip in, prompting, "More Lotion!" from me.

He squeezed the last bit out of the bottle onto me. I gave a grunt as he pushed in again.

A cacophony of grunts and groans from me and moans from him echoed though the room. I wondered if anyone was listening through the walls.

After a few minutes she waved us off and we sat up on the bed.

It was my turn to say something. I mentioned how I felt when I was kissing him, realizing that I was not into it but knowing it would please her. I told her I understood how it must feel. I went on to explain how I still love looking at women, how I watch every move when they are walking, how I notice every curve and line. If a woman is bending over, I'm looking, if it is a windy day, I watch every skirt. I told her I get more aroused walking down a city street than I do walking down the beach. I told how my first bisexual experience came somewhat by accident, a request from an online date. I told how the drive to do it for the first time was fueled by immersing myself in bisexual porn. What I found on that first date was that I enjoyed giving the guy pleasure as much as I enjoyed giving the woman pleasure. That, and the first blowjob I got from the guy was phenomenal.

The guy wanted to talk. He said how his marriage got strained by his growing predilection with porn. He had started out simply watching a few clips online, then got obsessed with following every fetish, with countless hours scouring the free-to-view sites for something more outrageous than the last. He was sure his wife asked for a split when the porn led him to ask if she wanted to swing. He knew he had to stop but it was too late to keep his marriage together. He had watched plenty of bisexual porn but had only fantasized about doing it. Like me, he looked at women and did not get aroused at all looking at men.

She piped in, "There is only one thing more sexy to me than a man opening up and telling me their true feelings."

We leaned in waiting for the answer.

"Two men opening up and telling me their true feelings," she said as she broke into a big grin.

The pillow went flying and she crawled over to us for a big three way hug.

She must have known that we ached to get a look at her naked body so she regaled us with a few tantalizing boudoir poses.

She had a golfers tan, with arms and legs a deep bronze, and creamy white skin elsewhere. Her tits were smaller but nicely shaped, with small areolas. She was neatly trimmed, though she was not a natural blonde, some folds peeked from her slit. A tight body meant she must be working out or practicing yoga in addition to golf.

She dashed to the bathroom, leaving us with quizzical looks. She brought back two warm washcloths so we could clean up the lotion. Nice touch, I thought to myself.

She flopped back on the bed and we moved in. I went high and he went low. She moaned as I kissed her whenever he hit the right spot. She pulled her legs back and he burying his face in there. My lips explored her breasts, swirling my tongue around and nibbling on a nipple. He moved up with glistening face and we shared another three way kiss.

I went down, kissing her tight tummy muscles and teasing her bellybutton on the way. I hooked my arms around her legs and dove in with my mouth. She squirmed when I ran my mouth all around her entertainment center, stopping to focus on her clit then back around again. My tongue went lower each time, getting a flinch when I flicked her taint with my tongue. She was moaning into his mouth when I went back up batted away at her clit. I went back down again, this time pulling her legs back even further. She whimpered into his mouth when I dipped into her sex. I went even lower, circling my tongue around her fleshy pink butthole, she giggled and squirmed when I dipped my tongue in. She was clean as a whistle.

I pushed her legs down flat and started in on her clit while he moved into position to fuck her face. I was tracing the alphabet with my tongue. She tensed up with the letter L so I did that for a while. She grabbed two fistfuls of bedsheet on R and had her first orgasm with the letter X and then a second orgasm with lowercase s. There is something incredibly sexy about the sound of a woman having an orgasm with a mouthful of manhood.

Another three way kiss.

She pushed him back on the bed and climbed up on him face to face. I went down behind her and helped guide him in. She stifled his moaning with her kisses. I angled my head in so I could lick his shaft as he was thrusting in and out of her. He slipped out and into my mouth a few times. I was running my tongue up and down from his balls up to the top of her butt crack.

He slipped out again, this time I held his member down between her butt cheeks with my tongue as he humped away. His moaning showed that was really working for him. I put a gob of saliva on my middle finger, he let out a howl when I pushed it into his asshole. My tongue bearing down on his frenulum must have put him over the top. He let go with a loud "Aaaaaarhhhh!" I felt the first pulse with my tongue, then I felt clenching on my finger. The first spurt was a big one, hitting her on the back of the head. Two more blasts put stripes of goo on her creamy white butt cheeks. I pulled my finger out. My knuckles must have put a sensation on his sphincter because he let out another yell and the next spurt went halfway up her back. The last bit of stuff puddled in her crack as his spasms lurched to a stop.

12