F4MM Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her glistening rump and moved in, pushing my tip up against that sloppy butthole. She hollered out, "No! No! No!"

My hopes sliced out-of-bounds.

"Let's get that olive oil first!"

My hopes caromed off a tree and onto the green.

She made a call on the house phone. While we were waiting, they paid attention to me, rubbing me and kissing me. In a few minutes there was a knock on the door. She put on a robe and came back into the bedroom wheeling a cart. It had a silver tray, in the center was an oil cruet, filled to the top.

"May I play through?" she asked.

The guy grabbed the cruet and announced, "I'm going to fuck her in the butt!"

She grabbed it and proclaimed, "No! He's going to fuck you in the butt!"

I tried to grab it but she did a spin move and I came up empty. I started chasing her around the suite, with my boner bouncing in front of me. I cornered her behind the table but she dashed around leaving me with just two handfuls of robe. I followed her as she dashed back into the bedroom, the guy tried to corner but she dodged him too. She deliberately let us catch her. We fell onto the bed panting and laughing.

She hooked her arms around my neck and purred, "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

She climbed back up on top of him and I moved in from behind. That tight little thing was winking up at me.

"Go easy," she said.

I poured some oil on, it ran down and onto his now limp member. "Oooh! It's cold!" she chirped. "Yeah!" he added.

I massaged it in with my fingers, slipping one in, then two, to to get the oil inside. A dollop went on my rock hard member.

I pushed the tip up against her hole and poured one last glop. I could feel her flinch and she gave out a grunt when I pushed the tip in. It was as tight as it looked. I very slowly ran it all the way in, imagining the expression on her face.

A "Fuck me!" from her was the cue to start thrusting. She let out another grunt when it accidentally slipped out and then in again.

I grabbed her by the hips and started a faster tempo. I was moaning pretty good and my hips made a loud slapping sound on her behind. If there was someone still listening through the walls they must be spent by now.

With all the build-up I got close pretty fast. I tried to slow down to delay but it had the opposite effect. I yelled out "I'm going to come!" The orgasm started deep down in my soul as a feeling of warmth spread through my body. My rhythmic thrusting turned to uncontrolled spasms. The first feeling I got was my shaft pulsing. I yelled out "Aaaaaaarghhh!" as the wave of pleasure crested. I could feel each spurt as I emptied an evenings worth of anticipation deep inside her. My spasms slowed to a stop. I looked down and watched as my last throbs pulsed, wrapped by that tight little thing. I slowly pulled out, collapsing onto the bed with chest heaving.

She started us on a round of handshakes and 'Good game Good game' which brought another round of chuckling.

I saw her on the course the next morning, She was grouped with the golf buddies I had been with the day before. I watched her bend way over to tee up her ball, and the guys angling for a better look. My imagination took over from there.

Now I have another experience that will live on in my fantasies. I can't wait to share this story with someone else.

12