F4MM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted and moaned with every one of my thrusts. "That's right! Fuck him in the ass!" she cheered as she helped by pushing and pulling on my hips.

I slowed down to a stop and gently pulled out, there was something I wanted to do next.

In watching all those bisexual porn clips I had noticed something. The most exquisite male orgasms, the grunting and groaning, head tipped back, "Oh My God Yes" orgasms were the ones where a guy was getting pounded in the ass while being jacked off. 'Pegging' was another term I found in my bisexual searches. A woman with a strapon doing the pounding. It didn't matter, the guy was writhing all over when he came.

That is what I wanted to do.

I laid down on the edge of the bed, pulled my knees back and spread wide. She was back with the lube, making sure to put on more than enough this time. He moved up to the side of the bed with his rock hard member. He put it up against my hole.

My heart was pounding again.

His unit pushed up against my opening. "Ungh!" I grunted as he slipped the tip in. "Aaaauuunnnnnghhhh!" as he pushed it all the way in. She poured on more lube. It was a little uncomfortable but not painful. I groaned as he started sliding it in and out.

I felt very thankful she found a smaller guy.

I motioned for her to start rubbing me and so she angled in and got started. It truly was an exquisite feeling getting a hand job with a dick in my ass. She was all lubed up, stroking and working the head perfectly with her hand.

I'm didn't take long that I was getting close. That's it, right there, closer, closer, right there, almost. And then it hit me. "Aaaaaarggghhhh" I yelled out as I exploded in orgasm, intense pleasure flooded through me as she perfectly worked my head. "Oh My God Yes!" I bellow as streams of stuff shot out onto my chest. One spurt hit me in the chin. I feel my asshole pulsating and clenching down on his member as he slid in and out. She drained every last bit out as I writhed and convulsed.

So that is what that feels like.

Somebody must have taught her how hypersensitive a guy gets after orgasm because she lightened up perfectly as she finished.

He was still going at me but all that action must have brought him closer to the edge. She pours on some more lube and he tips his head back and closes his eyes. "Oh God Yes!" he yells out and lets out a loud groan. He pushes in all the way and unloads. His knees buckled a little and he shuddered with pleasure, his rhythmic thrusting changed to random spasms. Heaving and panting, he slowly pulled out, a gush of stuff ran out and onto the bed.

We all lay back panting and gasping, and chuckling again.

After awhile we cleaned ourselves up and started putting on our clothes.

The question was asked "Are we going to see you again?

"Nope" was her reply. "I got exactly what I wanted. A memory that will live in my fantasies and story that will get my next lover incredibly aroused."

We couldn't disagree. Hugs and handshakes all around and we all went our separate ways.

Now I have an experience that will live on in my fantasies. I can't wait to share this story with someone else.

12