Fabiana is Driven Hard

Story Info
Fast car, fast girl.
2.2k words
4.53
1.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful spring afternoon and I am in my garage working on my car. I have classic rock playing and am enjoying the simple task of an oil change. While under the car on the creeper, tightening the oil drain plug to spec I hear a soft, husky, female voice say, "Hello?"

I turn my head and look down towards my feet - which are sticking out from under the car - and see another pair of feet. This new pair is MUCH more interesting. Bright red high heels and dark silky stockings.

"Hello!" I answer. "Give me a second!" I pull myself slowly out from under the car as the feet move aside slightly. As I inch closer I'm able to see more silky legs and the hem of a black and white polka-dot dress. In my haste I lift my head too soon and bang my forehead on the rocker panel.

'Ouch! That hurt!" I put my head back down on the creeper.

"Oh, no! Stai bene? Are you OK?"

I open my eyes to an unbelievably beautiful sight. There is a gorgeous girl standing over me and I can clearly see all the way up her dress. Her dark stockings end at her milky thighs and are held up by black garter straps and topped by a tiny pair of lacy black panties.

This stunning creature suddenly realizes that she is giving me a free show, presses her hands to her dress and backs up a step.

"Scusa! Per favore scusami. I am sorry to intrude." I'm no linguist but I'm pretty sure she's speaking Italian and heavily accented English. I've always been a sucker for women with accents.

I jump to my feet and wipe my hands and forehead with an oily rag. She looks even better from this perspective. Long, dark, wavy hair tied in a scarf that matches her dress. Dark emerald eyes painted in smoky grays. Full, red lips that look soaking wet.

"What can I do for you?" I ask.

"You have bella macchina. Uh... beautiful car." She runs a graceful hand across the fender. Her long fingernails are nearly an exact match for the glossy red paint.

"Thanks. Do you know cars?"

"Un po. I am Fabiana." She holds her lovely hand out to me.

Without thinking I take her hand and tell her my name. I quickly realize that I get grease on her flawless skin.

"I'm so sorry!" I hand Fabiana a clean rag and she wipes her hand while I try in vain to clean mine a bit.

"Non è un problema. I like it." She holds my gaze for a couple of heartbeats and I gulp audibly. This may very well be the sexiest woman I have ever seen.

"I have a couple of things to finish up first but would you like to go for a ride?"

"I would very much like that."

"Great! Have a seat. It should just be a few minutes."

I motion to the rolling garage stool and Fabiana sits carefully, crossing her shapely legs and watching me work. We make small talk as I pour the motor oil and check the coolant level.

"Where are you from?"

"Italia."

"I thought so. How do you know cars?"

"My papa and brother worked on cars and I helped sometimes."

"I learned from my dad, too. That's it! Let me pull off the ramps and we can take her for a spin."

"Oh bene!"

I start up the motor and let it run for a few minutes to warm before checking the oil level one more time. I back it down off the ramps, get out and come around to the passenger side. After opening the door I offer Fabiana my hand and help her into the bucket seat.

"Grazie Signore. Sei gentile." I can't help but see her dress ride up a bit showing a flash of white thigh. She looks so good in my car it hurts.

I shut the door and quickly dart around to the driver's side and get in. I back carefully out of the garage and creep slowly down the driveway to the street. One of the nice things about living in the country is the total lack of traffic. I pull on to the street slowly and turn to her with a mischievous smile.

"Are you ready?"

"SÌ. Andiamo!"

I'm not sure what she said but I really like the way she said it. I hit the gas, pop the clutch, spin the tires and take off like a rocket. I glance over at Fabiana and her eyes and smile are wide. I don't usually drive like this but I can't help showing off for this beautiful girl.

"Oh mio Dio! Meravigliosa!" She laughs out loud as I drive into the first turn. Another great thing about living in the country is all of the twisty roads. I take the turn hard and she holds on tightly. She laughs again as I accelerate hard out of the curve. I wish I could watch her enjoy the ride but the road takes all my attention. I am just able to flash a quick glance her way from time to time. We are having a great time.

After a few miles I pull over at the top of a hill. I turn to look at her and she's still smiling widely.

"Così divertente! That was so fun! You drive well."

"Would you like to try?"

"Me? No, non potevo."

"Oh, come on. I bet you're a fantastic driver. Give it a try."

"OK. I try but I never drive a car like this."

"You'll be fine." Her smile is dazzling. I'd let this girl have anything she wants.

I get out, walk over to her side, open the door and offer her my hand. Her dress slips up provocatively as she slides from the seat and she catches me staring at her fantastic legs.

"Grazie Signore. Sei così generoso." She presses her body against mine and places a soft kiss on my cheek. It's like I've died and gone to heaven. I become a bit dizzy as all the blood rushes to my southern regions.

She glides by me with a sultry glance and I follow her swaying hips to the other side of the car. She doesn't even try to hide her luscious legs as she nestles into the driver's seat. I close the door and hustle back to the other side.

After I sit down and fasten my seat belt I look over to her. She's watching me and has a wicked little look on her face.

"Sei pronto per questo? Are you ready for this?"

"I'm ready."

Fabiana revs the motor and grips the shift knob. Her hand is so sexy on the shifter. I watch her leg flex as she feathers the throttle with her shapely, heeled foot. She presses the clutch, slips the shifter into first, revs the motor again and...... stalls out.

"Oh, scusa." Her embarrassed pout is even cuter than her smile - if that's even possible.

"That's OK. It happens all the time. Just try it again."

"Grazie amore." She gets the car started again and I coach her a little bit.

"Just give her gas as you drop off the clutch. You'll feel her start to grab and then you can give her more gas."

"I will try."

This time when she drops the clutch she hits the throttle perfectly and we take off like a shot. She laughs with delight as the tires grab and we accelerate down the hill. She shifts through the gears like a pro as we carve up the windy country road. I really enjoy watching her as she drives and the delight she exudes is wonderful. She takes her up to 90, downshifts into curves and accelerates out of them like she's racing in Le Mans. This girl knows how to handle a fast car.

We drive for another hour, talking, laughing, teasing and flirting. I tell Fabiana how sexy she looks driving my car and she gives me a coy look while pulling her dress up all the way so that I can see just a bit of her black panties as she works the pedals. I squirm in my seat as my erection becomes more and more obvious. I have never been more aroused by a woman in my life.

Finally we pull back into my garage and she shuts off the motor. I come around to the driver's side to help her out. She stands tall and grabs me up in a big hug, wraps her arms around my neck and presses her red lips hard to mine. Her mouth opens and her slick, hot tongue penetrates my mouth and we share a deep, passionate, lingering kiss. Her body presses against me such that there is no way to hide my excitement so I just grind into her and she grinds back.

When the kiss ends she draws her face back a bit from mine and looks deeply into my eyes.

"Grazie, signore", she whispers. "I never have so much fun."

"I enjoyed it too, Fabiana. You are a wonderful driver and even better company."

"Maybe we have more fun, amore mio." She reaches down and puts her hand on my engorged cock, never breaking eye contact.

"I would like that a lot." I kiss her again and this time my hands are all over her. She leans back as I kiss and lick her neck and ears. I cup her breasts and hold her fantastic ass while she rubs my cock until I'm sure I'll shoot my load. She grabs my hand and leads me back over to the rolling stool and sits down on it in front of me. She slowly loosens my belt, opens my pants and drops them to the floor. My soaking wet underwear is next.

Fabiana take my throbbing cock in her soft hands and scratches me lightly with her long nails and then begins to pump me gently. She looks up at me with hungry eyes as she draws more cum honey from the leaky tip. She leans forward and begins kissing the tip with her warm lips. She nibbles and licks up and down my drive shaft, driving me wild with desire. I run my fingers through her silky hair and rub her neck and shoulders while she give me the best oral pleasure I've ever had. Her red lipstick is smeared all over my throbbing tool. She starts to suck the mushroom into her mouth and presses my slippery cock further and further into her incredibly sexy face. I buck my hips in rhythm with her sucking as she moves up and down my pole. I'm nearing a tumultuous climax when she stops and says, "You like to drive?"

I can barely speak but I whisper in the affirmative as she stands again on her sexy red heels. With her smoldering gaze locked on me she lifts the hem of her dress, unfastens her garters and drops her panties to the floor. She kicks them away, leans over with her elbows on the fender of the car, lifts the dress to reveal her perfect heart-shaped ass and says,

"Spingimi forte, amore mio. Drive me hard, my love."

I come up behind her, hold her waist and begin to gently press into her tight, fleshy tunnel. She is wet and slick with desire and moans with pleasure as the tip of my twitching cock spreads her silky petals. She pushes back against me and lifts her hips a bit to allow even deeper penetration as she leans her head back and growls with delight.

"Guidami veloce e forte, amore mio. Drive me fast and hard."

I grab her hips a little harder, draw out a bit and press back in. I draw out again and press in even harder. She squeals with delight as my thrusts get stronger and my pace accelerates. Soon I am slamming into her ass like a piston engine and she's encouraging me in her sexy Italian.

"Forte, amore mio! Forte! È così buona! Sto per urlare di gioia! Mi farai venire!"

All I can say is, "Oh, baby! Oh, baby!"

Just as I am about to explode she is gripped by a massive orgasm and her quiver clamps down on my thrusting shaft. Her body seizes and she cries out in pleasure. "Per favore! Dallo A me!" That drives me over the edge and I pump stream after stream of white, hot cum into her fantastic pussy. I keep pumping her all the way through our orgasms until I no longer have the strength and slowly come to a stop.

I hold her tight to me as we both collapse against the car, breathing heavily. She turns her head and I kiss her mouth gently as our bodies calm.

I stand slowly and separate from her, pulling up my sopping pants. She stands and turns to me, straitening her dress and her hair. She still looks wonderful.

Fabiana reaches for me and holds me softly to her body and whispers in my ear, "I can come for another drive sometime, amore mio?"

Anytime you want, Fabiana. Anytime you want.

-fin-