Fabienne and June Ch. 03

Story Info
June and Fabienne explore each other.
3.1k words
4.73
5.1k
6

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inevitably, my decision to "clean up" June's pussy delayed our eventual rising, and it was mid-morning when we finally decided to get the day started.

As we'd had breakfast, we decided to shower.

"Do you want to go first?" I asked June.

"You can if you want, as you are my guest."

"Oh, that's what I am?" I teased. "Your guest!"

"You know what I mean, Minx."

"We could shower together?" I suggested.

"And do you suppose we would ever get up if we did that?"

"No," I said, "but as you have the day off!"

June looked at me.

"Serious?"

"I am, but we have all day, so how about you go shower and I'll dash back to my lodgings for a shower and change of clothes and meet you back here within the hour?"

"Done! June giggled.

I wanted to stay and watch her shower. I wanted to stay to make love with her. I wanted to stay. So I went; the discipline would be good for me.

I suppose it was, in some sense, a "walk of shame" as I was still in last night's knickers, and I smelt of June. But it was more a walk of elation. My heart sang, and I looked at the other pedestrians in the street and wondered if they could see my happy aura.

Penny was in the kitchen when I got in.

"And where, young lady, were you?" Her eyes twinkled. "Do I gather it went well then?"

"It did," I said, giving her a hug.

"You smell of sex," she giggled, "speaking of which, Anne and Elle are coming over later, do you want to join us?"

"For...?" I asked, leaving the subject open.

"Dinner. Sex after is optional. Bring your girlfriend!"

Oh, I tingled, that did feel nice. "Girlfriend." Was she? What on earth did I think I was doing? Alors! Who cared. I was with June.

"Let me check and I'll text you, but I think sex is out."

"Aww," Penny smiled, "like that is it? Oh darling, I am pleased, and a little envious. But, thanks to you, I have Anne and Elle, so who am I to complain?"

She hugged me again.

"Are you straight off and out?" She asked.

"It's the only straight thing about me," I giggled, heading upstairs for the shower.

I more than half did not want to shower away June's scent, but needs must.

Once out of the shower I searched for the ideal outfit, settling for a pair of hi-cut black knickers, a black built-in bralette camisole and my best Jacquard pleated skirt in red. Brushing my hair and putting on a silver necklace. Giving myself a twirl before the mirror, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

"Wow, you look fabulous, Fabienne!"

"And you flatter me, Penny Jerome - but thanks for the confidence boost."

I am not one for running, but I moved pretty quickly, and was back at June's in record time.

"You were keen," she joked.

"Oh, a bad thing?" I teased back.

"No, no, I was teasing."

"So was I," I giggled.

We were still fencing. We had let each other in, literally, but neither of us had the self-confidence not to hide behind a veneer of teasing.

"You look gorgeous," she said, encouragingly.

Looking at her in her blue skirt, with a low-cut top, I could only reiterate what she had said. Was this beautiful woman really with me? Was she thinking the same?

"So what shall we do?" I asked.

"I suggest we go down to river, perhaps get a bite to eat and have a cruise along the Wear."

It was a beautiful city, and touring it by river showed it to best advantage. I was happy, and cuddled up to June, who hugged me. She looked at me:

"You happy?"

I looked back at her.

"Very!"

"You're very affectionate, I didn't realise."

"Does that put you off me?" I asked, suddenly worried.

One of the effects of the syndrome is that some of us don't quite "get" social relations. The nearest analogy is the way in which autistic people tend to focus narrowly on their own concerns and do not always interact well with others. So for me, it seemed perfectly natural to be with Anne and Elle and Penny together. It was what they wanted, it was their "normal" and I went with it as I liked to please them. But with June there was a different kind of "normal," one I had not experienced.

"You know I am not going to share you with Elle and company, don't you?"

June's expression had hardened.

"I'm not saying you can't continue to do that, it's your life and your choice. But what I am saying is that I will not be part of that."

In a way that was reiterating what I had intuited.

"So, you're saying I need to make a choice?"

"I am saying," darling, "that I want to be with you, but that there is one condition."

There it was again. I was desperate to explain to June how my brain worked in such situations, but I was not sure I could explain to myself. Alors!

"Just tell me!"

June looked puzzled.

"Surely you have guessed?"

"June!" I exclaimed. "I can't do this?"

She looked concerned.

"What?"

"Thus guessing thing. My mind does not work like that. Tell me what you mean."

Looking puzzled, and not a little exasperated she said:

"If I am going to be yours, you are going to be mine. Got that!"

The thrill that shot through me shook me to the core.

"Yes, Miss!" I giggled.

"And none of that, either I'm not a Mistress."

"I know, I did not mean it that way."

"What way?"

Was she teasing? I thought she might be.

"That, well, domme/sub way."

"Good. You got that!"

Then she looked at me and kissed me.

"See, not that hard. I take it you are okay with that?"

"Very much so. I like the idea of being yours."

"Good," she giggled, "get used to it."

"Yes, Miss!" I teased back.

She giggled.

"You are incorrigible!"

And with that she gave me a big hug. That felt good.

I wasn't quite sure what had just happened, but knew I liked it.

We lunched at a pub near the river, and then went on a walking tour. I wanted to see the Cathedral, which dated back to Norman times. It was, as I said to June, a reminder of my beloved France. She asked me to tell her more about home, and I did, leaving out nothing.

I finished.

She gave me a big kiss.

"Well, if your family don't rate you, I do!"

"Is that quite the place for that sort of thing?"

A loud voice broke into our moment of bliss.

We turned to look at a tall woman looking disapprovingly at us.

"This is God's House, and it is bad enough that you people are allowed to practice your perversions, but it is not done here. I suppose your kind don't get that!"

Her last comment was directed straight at me.

June looked angry and mortified. I was just angry.

"My sort?" I asked. "You mean people who do not have white skins, like St Augustine who came from my father's hometown?"

"You know what I meant, don't take that tone with me. And stop your perverted acts now!"

June squeezed my hand.

"God," I said to her, "is love - one John, four, verse sixteen!"

She glared at me.

"Out, you get out now!"

"I am out," I said, controlling myself.

At that point, mercifully, another woman intervened.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Why are you shouting?" She asked the other woman.

As she was in some sort of church-type outfit, she obviously belonged here.

"This, this woman and her friend were kissing in God's House."

"So?"

"I told them to get out and stop their perversions in God's House."

"Let me assure you," she said, turning to me, "God loves you. And," she said, "turning to the other woman, "you do not get to insult people in our Cathedral. Can I offer you two a coffee or tea?"

With that, she whisked us away, leaving the nasty woman standing, open-mouthed.

June was still shaking, and now the adrenaline rush was wearing off, I had started to shake too.

"Tea or coffee?"

June and I both went for coffee.

"Sorry about that," she said, "we still get people like that, I am afraid. By the way, I am Alison Dyer, headmistress of the Cathedral school, pardon my outfit, but it is choir practice!"

"I'm June, and this is my girlfriend, Fabienne."

My heart beat faster. Had she? She had!

My eyes met hers and we smiled.

"Love is always nice to see. You are from France?"

I told her what I was doing in the UK, and that I was also helping June.

"Versatile," she smiled. "Jarrow school is a good one, they are lucky to have you. When do you go back to Paris?"

"I have another four weeks," I said, "but can grab a couple more as holiday, but then..."

I suddenly felt sad.

Then the dream would end. It was a long way from Durham to Paris, and June did not have the time to come over often, nor did I. My heart sank.

We chatted to Mrs Dyer for about three quarters of an hour. She had only recently been appointed as Head, and was shaking things up. She reciprocated our interest on her by asking about June.

"Oh, my job's not important like yours and Fabienne's."

"Well, I'd not like to go to a restaurant with no one serving, and after all, it did bring your girlfriend to you."

June grinned her assent.

"Fabienne, here's my number, I'd love to show you round the school sometime."

I thanked her, and as she left, June looked at me:

"Not another older woman falling for you, I hope?"

I was not sure whether she was teasing, so replied"

"Well as I have a younger girlfriend, that's no problem!"

"I was teasing," she smiled.

"I knew," I said, although I had not been sure.

We wandered back through the quiet streets to June's. Hanging in the air, at least for me, was a question, which eventually, I put to her:

"After supper, do you need space before tomorrow?"

She looked at me.

"I was wondering if you did?"

"If," I said, emphasising the word, "there is a choice, I'd love to spend the night with you, but I do need to grab a spare pair of knickers and some work clothes."

June looked at me.

"You sure?"

"Sure of what?" I asked.

"Me, us?"

"What do you mean?"

"Look, you have been used to having other women, more than one, and to, well, loads of what I'd call kinky stuff, and I am not that kinky, or sexy, and I don't want to cramp your style."

She sounded so uncertain that it tugged at my heartstrings.

"Look, you, I want to be with you."

"Sure, I know, and I want to be with you."

There it was again, the unspoken caveat, the hesitation.

"We had this out earlier," I said.

"I am giving you an opt out," she said, "it's a lot, maybe too much to ask. It's okay to change your mind."

"Look you," I said, and then gave her a big tippy toes kiss. "I am yours, okay?"

"Yes, Miss!" She giggled.

She kissed me.

"Give me a few minutes," I said as we reached her door.

I walked back to Penny's with winged feet.

It occurred to me I had no idea what I was doing, a thought reinforced when I got into the house. I heard laugher from the front room and popping my head around the door, there were Elle and Anne with Penny.

"Hi sexy," said Elle. "Love the outfit. We were just going upstairs - wanna join us?"

They looked so happy. I smiled at the thought that I had brought them together, but it made me even more determined.

"I'd love to," I said, as Elle began to smile, "but as I seem to have acquired a girlfriend, I can't!"

To my surprise, but delight, Elle still smiled:

"Good girl!"

"I have just come to grab a few things, Penny," I said, "if it is okay, I won't be back tonight!"

My landlady smiled knowingly.

"Take enough knickers for the week, darling!"

As it happened, that was a good idea, so I did, packing enough for a few nights.

They all said, "Good luck!" as I left, and as I walked back to June's, I hoped I had not been premature.

June seemed delighted to see me, and was already cooking a light supper.

"Oh darling, that's so sweet!"

"I know," she giggled, "I thought my girl might like something to eat before we, erm, settle down."

I liked the sound of that, as I told her after we'd eaten.

"Do you? Weren't you tempted to join the others? I assume they invited you."

June sounded defensive again.

"They did, but I wanted to be with my girlfriend. Did you mean that when you called me that to Alison earlier?"

"Oh, Alison, is it?"

Now I knew she was teasing, so leant in to kiss her.

"It is June for me."

Our lips met, and shivers shot through me to my core. There was a tell-tale tingle between my thighs -from a kiss.

I opened my lips to allow her tongue access. As our tongues met, I melted into her. I began to undo my buttons, and we broke off our kiss so I could remove my blouse and help her remove her top. I gasped at the sight of her breasts held firm in her lacy white bra, her flesh quivering. I kissed her lips and reached behind to unclasp her bra, which released those wonderful breasts from their hiding place. Her nipples were stiff and pink - and utterly kissable; so I kissed them.

I felt her hands grip me as my tongue caressed her nipples, licking and flicking them, before my lips fastened around the hard softness of her left nipple, sucking it slowly at first, and then harder, pushing my face in.

"Oh geez!" June gasped as I sucked. She moaned louder when I transferred my attention to her right nipple, using my hand to continue to play with her left breast. Leaning in so she fell back on the sofa, I adjusted my position so that I could lie on her, pushing her legs apart and thrusting my knee upwards. As I touched between her thighs, she moaned. She was wet.

I pressed, I sucked, I licked, and I kissed, leaving little bites on her breasts, which made her moan all the more.

Her hands went under my skirt and gripped my bum, before I felt them pulling my tights and knickers down, the cool air momentarily cooling me before her hands gripped tight, her nails digging in.

The harder she gripped, the more my knee worked against her pussy.

Then, again, we broke.

She arched her back to pull her knickers down, and I pulled my tights and knickers off.

"Wouldn't this be easier upstairs?" June asked.

"Yes," I gasped.

But even as she moved, I adjusted my position so that our pussies pressed together. All thoughts of upstairs were abandoned in the hectic grindfuck that followed.

June manoeuvred so that her pussy lips pressed against mine, and as we pressed together and I slid, our clits touched, which made both of us grind against each other even harder, moaning loudly. The air was filled with the scent of our arousal.

Somehow, we managed not to fall off the sofa.

I gripped her raised leg to allow full pressure, and she pushed hard. The squelching sound, the friction, the tingling as our clits met, all sent signals to my very core, and soon I was lost in the moment. It was sheer bliss.

"I love you, June!"

"I love you more," June moaned as, again, our clits rubbed against each other. Her calf brushed my nipple, which made me whimper with passion. I wanted her. She wanted me. I kissed her ankle as I held her leg against me and let her press before pushing back, twisting to add to the delight.

"So close!" June whispered throatily.

"Me too!" I replied. "Together?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned loudly, "you're MINE, my girl, my Fabienne!"

I could not hold back as those words lit the touchpaper and my fuse exploded.

I screamed her name, and then felt her cream mingling with mine as she tensed and followed me.

Time stood still as our love and passion made us one.

I collapsed on her, my face on her breasts. She stroked my hair, I hugged her before raising myself and kissing her.

"That was wonderful, darling, thank you!" She said.

"Oh June, that really was so good. I love you."

"Love you more," she giggled.

"I know," I replied. "Upstairs?"

June giggled and, grabbing our discarded clothing, we went upstairs.

"We should shower," she said.

"We'll only get hot and sweaty again," I giggled.

I was right.

It felt so right as we snuggled up together on her bed.

I finally got out of my skirt, and so did she, and we cuddled up under her duvet.

She pulled me to her breasts. I felt warm and happy. I could feel her heart beating faster.

"Oh Fabienne, I want you to stay."

"I am staying," I said, "I brought the bag."

"No," she said, "not just tonight. I want you here. You're my girl!"

"And you, June," I said, rousing myself from my position of comfort between her breasts, "are mine."

"I like the sound of that," June replied, dreamily.

I kissed her sweet lips.

"So do I."

"Did me saying you were mine make you cum?" June asked.

"You noticed," I giggled.

"Just a bit," she said, "but I was sort of preoccupied."

"That," I said, "is what I meant when I said to you that my submissive tendency is on your side."

"What?" She grinned. "So me saying you are mine turns you on? Oh that is a form of submission I like. But, well, you are not doing it just for me?"

Raising myself on my elbow, I looked into her beautiful blue-grey eyes.

"As I said, it made me cum hard, so," I giggled, "draw your own conclusion."

"Oh," she said, drawing me to her for another kiss, "I do!"

And she did.