Orally Worshipped by a Nun

Story Info
I let a nun teach me what a tongue on my cunt feels like.
5.2k words
4.78
46.9k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,594 Followers

Greetings perverted friends and friendly perverts.

This short story was written to celebrate my fiftieth story contribution to Literotica.

All characters in this story are grown adults over the age of eighteen.

As with most things that I write, this series takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

IsabellaEmily

~~

"Trust me." Julie told me for the tenth time. "You'll love it. I promise."

"Okay." I said. "But like we talked about I'm just here to check it out. I'm not sure I'm interested."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She said with a wink. "You're not here because you're unsure. You're here because you want to feel what a tongue feels like down there."

Before I could respond she knocked on the door and then grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her. By the time the door opened we were standing shoulder to shoulder on the front steps of the small blue house.

Standing on the other side of the screen door was a woman who looked to be in her middle fifties.

Her dark hair was streaked with gray, and her eyes were big and blue behind her glasses. She was wearing a conservative knee length black skirt, plain black shoes, and a white collared shirt under a dark gray sweater.

She didn't look like a nun. She looked like most librarians I had seen.

"Sister Millicent, this is my friend Emma." Julie told her. "You asked if I had any friends who might enjoy this, so I invited her to meet you."

"And here she is!" said Sister Millicent, with a soft smile. "Come on in, both of you!"

We stepped through the front door, letting her close it behind us.

The house smelled pleasantly of baked bread and coffee. We were standing in the cozy front room, and Julie took her coat off and put it on the loveseat.

"It's nice to meet you, Emma." Sister Millicent told me, shaking my hand formally. "I'm glad you are here."

"It's nice to meet you too." I said. "Julie sort of insisted."

"Well Julie certainly knows what she wants doesn't she?" Sister Millicent said with a wink. "So ladies, how are we going to do this?"

"Do?" I asked softly, looking to Julie for guidance.

My presence was her idea, and I was here just to meet Sister Millicent and see what was what.

At least that's what I kept telling myself.

"Emma just wants to stay out here for now." Julie said. "She really wants to do more, but she's new to stuff like this and is pretty nervous. She might just listen this first time."

I felt myself flush, and I wondered if I looked as awkward as I felt.

"Is that right?" Sister Millicent asked. "Well, there's nothing wrong with that Emma. There's no need to be nervous, but you are welcome to sit and make yourself as comfortable as possible."

"Thank you." I said, feeling foolish.

Sister Millicent put her hand out and Julie took it.

"Are you ready Julie?" She asked.

"Oh yes." Julie said. "I've been so horny all day just thinking about this. I got wet just walking up your sidewalk."

"Well we better get started then." Sister Millicent said. "I've been looking forward to this all day as well."

Still holding her hand, Sister Millicent led Julie across the room to a small doorway. Through the doorway I could see a large bed with a pink bedspread and several pillows.

After they went through one of them pushed the door closed a bit, but it remained open about six inches.

Maybe they left it open for me to hear them. Or maybe they always left it open since there wasn't anyone else here.

I stood alone for a moment, and then took my jacket off and sat down, feeling awkward and unsure of myself.

Julie had lived around the corner from Sister Millicent for years. Last winter during our freshmen year of community college one of our instructors had suggested that Julie could benefit from some tutoring.

On the list of paid tutors was her neighbor, and Julie had gone to see her and ended up signing up to be tutored. After her grades came up, she kept seeing her, and had even signed up for a summer study course with her.

And then yesterday over coffee Julie confessed to me that a few weeks ago Sister Millicent had gone down on her.

"What?" I'd asked, unsure I'd heard right. "The nun?"

"I don't think she's a nun anymore." Julie giggled. "She moved here when she retired. Or quit. Or whatever."

"She did what to you?" I asked, trying to wrap my head around this information.

"Not really to me." Julie said, sipping her latte. "For me."

"For you?" I asked.

"Oh yes." Julie said with a giggle. "It was absolutely amazing."

"She...she went...she did that...to you?" I asked incredulously.

"Sure." Julie said. "It was weird at first. I sort of thought she was kidding. But she told me she'd always loved doing that and really wanted to do it for me. And one thing led to another, and she did."

"You wanted her to?" I whispered.

"I'd never really considered it." Julie said. "But the more I sat there thinking about her offer the more I wondered if a woman really would know how to do it best. And the longer I wondered the more I sort of wanted to try it. So I let her."

"How was it?" I whispered, unable to help myself.

"Fucking amazing." She said leaning forward in our booth. "She took me into her bedroom and took my pants off and had me lay on the bed. At first, I felt really weird, but once she got started I forgot everything except how good it felt."

"Did she...did you...you know?" I asked, curious lust tight in my belly.

"Oh yes!" she said. "One of the best ones I've ever had. I felt like my head was going to explode. And she just kept going and going until I could hardly walk or talk."

"Did you...take turns?" I asked.

I knew I was asking something intrusive, but she'd brought it up.

"No." she said. "She told me she just likes to give."

"That's weird." I said. "But I might have been curious enough to let her try it once too."

"Twenty-three times." Julie said.

"Twenty-three times what?" I asked.

"I let her do it twenty-three times." Julie giggled. "I thought I'd just let her try it once, but I liked it so much I went back the next morning. And I keep going back. Twenty-three times now over the past couple of weeks."

"Holy shit." I said. "You're a pervert."

"So are you." She giggled. "You think about sex as much as I do."

"Yeah." I said. "I guess. But why are you telling me this? Do you like girls now?"

"Nope." She said. "I still like guys. But this is something too good not to share. She really knows how to do it and it's the best thing I've ever felt."

Now I was more than curious. I was hot. And wet.

"You like guys, but you let a nun make you orgasm?" I asked.

"She doesn't just make me orgasm." Julie said. "She totally fucking worships my cunt with her mouth."

"Still," I said, "she's a fucking nun!"

"I don't think about her like that." She said. "I just close my eyes and enjoy what it feels like. She knows where everything is and what to do to it."

"Sounds weird." I said. "But thanks for trusting me enough to share."

"I haven't shared yet." She said with a grin. "But that's why I'm telling you. I'd like to share."

"You'd like to share what?" I asked. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'd like to share her." She said leaning close to me. "She asked if I had any friends who might enjoy some oral attention like that, and I thought of you."

"Me?" I asked. "I don't like women!"

"I don't either!" she said. "At least not like that. But you don't think of it like it's a woman while it's happening. It's just a mouth. It's like masturbation, but all you have to do is lie there and close your eyes while it feels so fucking amazing."

I told her that was crazy, but the next afternoon I let her drag me along as she started walking to Sister Millicent's house.

I kept telling myself I was just there to check it out and size it up and see what Julie had gotten herself into. I convinced myself that I'd keep my pants on and make my mind up later about going back.

On the walk over Julie had told me I could make my mind up by watching.

"Watching?" I gasped. "You want me to watch her do that to you?"

"Sure." She said. "I think it would be fun to have someone watch. It would make me hot."

"I don't think I'm ready for anything like that." I said.

"So how about just listening?" Julie asked me softly.

"Listening?" I asked "To what?"

"To her doing it to me." She said. "I make noise."

It hadn't occurred to me that if I was in the same house with them, I'd be able to hear what they were doing.

"You want me to listen to you moan and cum?" I asked.

"I don't moan because I want to dummy." She said. "I moan because I can't control it. It's that fucking good. If you hear that, it'll help you make your mind up."

And that was that.

Here I was, sitting in the living room, unsure of what exactly to expect.

"Oh wow." I heard Julie giggle from the other room. "That's nice."

Sister Millicent said something I couldn't understand, and then I heard a low mewing noise and a soft yelp.

I wondered if Julie had made that noise for my benefit, and then I heard it again, this time louder and more intense. It didn't sound as if it was for my benefit. It sounded sexually primal.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" I heard Julie moan in a low voice.

I shifted on the chair, listening as intently as I could. I felt my nipples rub against the inside of my bra and realized that they had stiffened in arousal.

There was a steady chorus of grunts, moans, sighs, and giggles coming from Julie, and occasionally I would hear Sister Millicent offer a muffled reply that I couldn't quite make out.

I wished I'd been brave enough to agree to watch them, but then I realized that the privacy of being out here alone would afford me the chance to not have to pretend I wasn't aroused.

I started to move my thighs back and forth, feeling warmth spread through my belly as I realized exactly how horny listening to my friend be pleasured was making me.

I cupped my pussy through my jeans and shuddered at the sensation.

I looked over at the door, wondering if I'd have any warning when they were coming back out. Julie had bragged about how much Sister Millicent made her moan, but knowing I was listening might have made her a bit shy.

For all I knew she'd already finished and would be back in the living room within moments.

And then everything changed.

I distinctly heard Sister Millicent say "Go ahead baby. Don't hold back."

Her words had hardly registered with me when I heard Julie moan, louder than I would have thought possible just from physical pleasure.

"You're going to make me cum!" Julie wailed.

There was another muffled reply from Sister Millicent, and Julie started to moan again, her volume increasing as the erotic sounds echoed around me.

I realized that my thighs were rocking back and forth to the rhythm of my friends moans, and I pushed my hand down into my pants, my fingertips making contact with my clit through my panties just as Julie got even louder.

I pressed against my sensitive button, knowing that my friend was about to orgasm.

"Oh shit! Oh please! OH GOD PLEASE!" Julie shouted.

I moaned a little myself, resisting the urge to make myself cum with her as her climax overtook her.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed.

I closed my eyes and imagined how hot she must look with her legs spread so Sister Millicent could lap at her sensitive opening.

She made a soft sound then, almost like she was crying, and I reluctantly pulled my hand out of my pants, listening for sounds of them being finished.

But the crying noises continued, and as they grew louder, I realized that they were sounds of pure pleasure.

"I'm going to cum again." Julie sobbed.

I pushed my hand back into my pants, this time pushing my fingers inside my panties and moving them through the sticky heat of my swollen lips.

"Yes!" Sister Millicent urged her. "Let me taste more of your love!"

"NOWNOWNOW!" Julie roared.

I bit my other hand to keep from crying out and my insides twisted, as I strained towards my own release.

And then there was silence from the other room.

I sat up, my body trembling with my near release and I tried to steady myself as I took several deep breaths. I'd been just a few seconds away from orgasm, and I reluctantly pulled my hand out of my panties and sat up straighter.

If Julie had held off a bit longer, I'd have orgasmed along with her.

I could hear Julie giggling softly, and then the sound of whispering from the bedroom. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I wondered if they were talking about me.

I felt ashamed of the fact that I had nearly made myself cum sitting here, but I was still physically aroused and in need of relief. If Sister Millicent or Julie called for me to come into the bedroom at this moment, I was certain I'd go.

Embarrassment be damned, I wanted to feel what Julie had felt.

I was listening for any possible sounds that would indicate that Julie would be having another orgasm when I realized that I could smell myself on my own fingers.

That made me wonder if Julie and Sister Millicent would come back into the room and instantly know what I'd been doing. That thought embarrassed me, but it also gave me a thrill.

And then, with no warning, Julie appeared in the doorway and came into the living room. She was still wearing her blouse, but it was unbuttoned, and she had taken off her bra. Her jeans were on, but unbuttoned, and she was barefoot.

She sat down on the loveseat and leaned forward, while I tried to ignore her puffy and erect nipples.

"What do you think?" she asked softly.

I felt myself blush and I struggled to make eye contact.

"I don't know." I mumbled, looking down at Julie's feet.

Part of me wanted to ask her for details, and part of me wanted to ask how I could have the same thing happen to me. But I found myself trying to act unimpressed because my arousal was embarrassing.

"You really don't know?" she asked. "Or you're embarrassed?"

I looked up at her and nodded.

"Are you embarrassed because of what I let happen in there?" she probed.

I shook my head back and forth.

"Or because of how hearing it made you feel?" she asked.

I nodded again, wondering why I was at a loss for words.

"That's how I felt my first time too." Said Julie softly. "Embarrassed and sort of confused. But I'm so glad I let it happen, and I think you will be too if you try it."

I stared at her quietly and licked my lips, my mouth suddenly dry.

"I'm not sure." I mumbled.

"Do you want to try?" she asked me. "Sister Millicent wants to worship you with her mouth, if you want to be worshipped like that Emma."

"I don't know." I said softly, my heart pounding. "I mean I do...I just don't know if I'm ready."

"Do you want me to go in with you?" she whispered. "If you do I'll stay right beside you the whole time. Or I can stay out here and listen like you did. Or I can go outside and come back later if you want to be alone with her."

"Would you?" I asked. "Come in with me? At least for the first few minutes, until I know for sure if I want to do this?"

"Of course." She smiled. "I'll be right beside you if you want me to."

"What if...what if I can't....you know...what if I can't...finish?" I whispered.

"Oh Emma!" she said leaning forward to hug me. "I wondered the same thing. But I decided that it felt so good that it didn't matter if I had an orgasm or not."

I sat there for a moment undecided.

I had never imagined that the first time that someone touched or kissed me down there would be like this.

But maybe this way would be better. I wouldn't have to worry about what would happen next. And when it happened for real with someone else, I'd know what to expect.

"If you don't like it you don't have to do it again." Julie prompted me. "And if you don't like it, you can just ask her to stop and she will."

She was right of course. If I didn't like it, then maybe I'd know that my private curiosity about women was just a phase.

And suddenly I realized what I'd known all along. What I'd know from the very first moan of Julie's that I heard from the other side of that bedroom door.

I wanted to do it.

I wanted to feel it.

I needed to feel it.

And if I didn't do it, I'd spend the rest of my life wondering about it.

I looked up at Julie again.

And I nodded.

She smiled.

"Oh good." She giggled. "You'll love it! I promise."

"But I'm really nervous." I said to her. "Is that okay?"

She stood up and took my hand and I got to my feet. She leaned over and kissed the corner of my mouth. Not in a sexy way. In a sisterly way, like she loved me and was proud of me.

She pulled my hand and I let her take me across the living room and into the bedroom.

Sister Millicent was sitting in a wooden chair at the foot of the bed, with her hands folded peacefully in her lap. She was still dressed, except her shoes were off. Her ankles were crossed, and her nyloned feet were tucked under the chair.

She smiled at me in a friendly way, and I felt a bit less apprehensive.

There was a thick shade pulled down on the window, and it gave the room a muted look despite the bright sun shining outside.

"Emma is really nervous." Said Julie softly. "She'd like me to stay in here with her for a few minutes."

"Of course Emma." Said Sister Millicent. "There's no rush. Let's all sit and talk for a little bit."

I sat on the edge of the bed and Julie went around the foot of the bed, stepping carefully around Sister Millicent in the small room, and sat on the other side.

I noticed that her pants were still unbuttoned, and I felt my stomach twist as it sunk in that I was sitting in the exact spot that my friend had recently had two very loud orgasms.

"Have you ever done anything like this before Emma?" asked Sister Millicent. "Has anyone ever pleasured you?"

"No." I said. "I'm pretty inexperienced."

"There's nothing wrong with that Emma." She replied. "Experience will come when it comes, and pleasure will be enjoyed when it arrives. There's no right or wrong time to enjoy physical pleasure."

"I guess so." I said. "I've read a lot, but I'm not really sure how it all works."

"Have you ever had an orgasm before Emma?" she asked me.

"Yes." I said. "Lots of times. By myself though."

"Never with someone else?" she asked me softly.

"No." I said quietly. "I haven't."

"If you'd like to share your orgasm with me, I'd love to experience it with you." She said. "It's one of my very favorite things."

"I think I want to." I said. "I'm just a little nervous."

"There's nothing to be nervous about sweetheart." She said. "I'll do for you what I did for Julie. If you like it, I can take my time and let you enjoy it for as long as you need to. If you don't like it just say so and I'll stop."

I glanced at Julie and she smiled at me, her eyes bright in the soft light coming in around the corners of the shaded window.

My heart was pounding so loud I was certain that they could both hear it.

"Did you like hearing me cum Emma?" asked Julie.

"I did." I admitted quietly. "A lot. It made me really horny."

"How?" asked Sister Millicent. "Did it make you want to touch yourself?"

"Yes." I answered. "I didn't just want to. I did. A little."

"Did you orgasm?" asked Sister Millicent.

"No." I answered. "I didn't."

"Are you still horny then?" Julie whispered.

I blushed furiously and nodded my head.

Julie leaned over and kissed me softly on the forehead.

"You're in the right place then." She whispered. "And I'm going to give you two some privacy for a bit."

She stood up and smiled at me, and then walked back around the bed, pausing to give Sister Millicent a hug. She then went through the door and pulled it closed behind her.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,594 Followers
12