Fabulous Bitch Ch. 07

Story Info
A new champion and Alpha is crowned.
12k words
4.55
6.2k
2

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Asuka or Ember Moon or Kairi Sane or Liv Morgan or Naomi or Zelina Vega or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Asuka was so frustrated over what happened with Charlotte Flair. It had been bad enough that the delusional bottom tried to push her around, and bully her when she first showed up. Hell, back then it had been amusing. But then she had lost to her, and been robbed of her anal cherry, giving Asuka the most mentally painful experience of her life.

Especially as it had been incredibly physically pleasurable, when she really, really hadn't wanted it to be. Which was an experience she had received a number of times after that, and while she had survived each time, for the very first time, there had been witnesses. Of course, she had lost every big profile match to Charlotte, so everybody knew she had been butt fucked, but there was a big difference between knowing, and seeing.

Never had her reputation had to endure this before, and Asuka needed to act fast before rumours started to spread, because she wasn't sure she could deal with the humiliation of that getting out. What she needed was a big win to rehab her reputation, and her career for that matter. Thankfully she got it, and after a year of trying and failing to win the SmackDown women's championship Asuka finally succeeded, even beating Charlotte in the process.

Which means she should be riding high right now, finally having got her revenge, and doing the one thing no one could do, and conquer The Queen. Unfortunately, that victory had been tainted by interference, and without Charlotte suffering a pinfall or submission loss, so the arrogant Queen simply brushed it off, even laughing in the new champion's face when she tried to top her.

That was embarrassing and did nothing for Asuka's confidence, but even worse, Charlotte had actually left SmackDown with barely any notice, taking her favourite bitch Becky Lynch, and the freshly broken Alexa Bliss with her.

It seemed that Charlotte had become consumed by revenge against the woman who was responsible for her loss, Rhonda Rousey, and there were even rumours of the two facing off at Wrestlemania, meaning that the once mighty Asuka had become an afterthought, and perhaps even completely forgotten. Not the way that anyone wanted to start their championship reign, least of all The Empress. And right now Asuka could feel the sharks circling, just looking for an excuse to attack and take her down, which was unacceptable.

She needed to remind everyone who exactly she was. Or perhaps more accurately, even remind herself. Yes, Asuka had been so busy playing second fiddle to Charlotte she had forgotten that she was one of the greatest butt busters of all time. Luckily, she had a plan to put things right, and with a little help from some familiar faces she was sure it would go off without a hitch, and then she would be right back where she belonged, on top of the food chain.

More accurately, her plan involved an old friend from her homeland, and a couple of shameless American bottoms who had only ever known Asuka as the ass wrecking top she truly was. Oh yes, the SmackDown's women's locker room wouldn't know what hit it...

*

"Attention bitches." Asuka announced loudly, after walking into the locker room with some of her old swagger and looking the pathetic fuck holes in front of her up and down, "For those who have forgotten, I am Asuka. The ass destroyer. The bitch tamer. And now, the WWE SmackDown women's champion... and more importantly, the Alpha female of this brand. So Charlotte threw her weight around, cried to Vince, and got herself sent to RAW, without trading anything for her? Or Becky and Alexa? WHO CARES? I am here to give all you bottoms the butt wrecking you need. And, I am no longer alone. No, introducing my new tag team partner... Kairi Sane!"

On cue Asuka's old friend/rival walked through the door, happily waving and greeting, "Hello. I am looking forward to... working with all of you."

"What? No joke about searching for some booty?" Carmella quipped in the corner.

"But that is not all..." Asuka continued, completely ignoring the interruption, "To make up for the talent we lost, we have an NXT call-up. Introducing... Ember Moon."

On cue Asuka's favourite NXT bitch walked through the door, and shyly greeted, "Hi."

"Turn around bitch!" Asuka snapped, smacking Ember's big ass to emphasize her words, causing those meaty cheeks to jiggle and a satisfying sound to echo throughout the room, "Show everyone here why I took an interest in you in the first place. The only thing you have a value. The reason I took you home with me every night in NXT. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, show off that big black booty! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm, show us that ass!"

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Ember quickly replied, lowering her head in submission, and then quickly turning around and sticking out her fat ass.

"Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, good girl, that's what I like to hear, a butt slut who knows her place." Asuka said, briefly shooting a look at her audience, specifically Carmella, who had seen The Empress at her worst/most submissive. Then she turned her attention to the piece of meat on display, and cackled with delight as she gave it another hard smack, this time leaving her hand on it, so she could play with that juicy flesh, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's a nice big piece of fuck meat right there. Clearly made for fucking. And spanking. Mmmmmmmm, and now this big fat ass is the exclusive property of SmackDown. And us. Isn't that right, Kairi?"

"Yes. All ours, mmmmmmm, this big fat ass is all ours." Kairi eagerly agreed, before pointing out what everyone was thinking, "It doesn't make up for losing Becky and Alexa, but it's still pretty great."

Asuka glared at her friend, who gave her an apologetic look for saying the wrong thing. If Kairi wasn't so cute, and more importantly a much-needed ally right now, Asuka wouldn't let her get away with that. Although making a big deal out of it publicly wouldn't have been good either, as that would've made the Empress seemed too insecure. Also, Kairi was just saying what everyone was thinking.

After all, Ember was a great piece of ass, easily one of the best Asuka had ever had, but it couldn't quite beat two booties the calibre of Becky and Alexa. Yes, even Asuka had to give a little shrug there, admitting that her friend was right. Then she quickly continued her morale boost.

"Perhaps." Asuka admitted during that little shrug, but quickly added, "But we still have plenty of amazing pieces of ass here, and now you and I can use them to our hearts content, without Charlotte around to hog the spotlight. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I promise you all, you may have lost a legendary top, but I'm more than ready to take her place. And with Kairi by my side, there will be no one left to miss Alexa and Becky, because you will all be too busy begging for our big dicks in your asses, and our cunts in your faces. And if any of you think otherwise, and want to challenge for one my titles, feel free to speak up now and face me one on one, like a warrior. Please, go ahead. I would love the chance to make you tap out in the middle of the ring, and then drag you backstage and fuck your brains out."

There was a long silence as Asuka stared down her so-called competition. Disappointingly there was no takers, the few wannabe tops keeping their heads down, while the proud bottoms seemed thrilled by this news. Asuka tried not to focus on Carmella, as she didn't want to make it obvious that she was giving that annoying wannabe the time of day, but again, Carmella was the one who had seen her humiliation, so The Empress would have loved to get the chance to put her in her place.

Honestly, she was expecting the loudmouth blonde to be stupid enough to challenge her, but for better or for worse, the Princess of Staten Island kept her mouth shut, leaving Asuka no choice but to move on.

"Good, all of you know your place." Asuka huffed, allowing her disappointment to shine through, before she grinned, "Now let's celebrate this joyous occasion, shall we? And while it would be fun just to double-team SmackDown's newest shameless bottom, I think it would be more fun if she had some company. That means we need a volunteer from the audience. Now let's see, eeny, meeny, miny, moe..."

"Me, me, ME!" Naomi blurted out, unable to hide her eagerness to be chosen anymore, or her eagerness to get fucked, "Oh please Mistress Asuka, Mistress Kairi, pick me."

There was a brief hesitation, then Asuka grinned wickedly, "Two beautiful black American women, submitting to us? Yes, I like that. In that case, strip. Oh yes, take off your clothes nice and slowly, and then we'll fuck you both. Right here, right now, in front of everyone. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, show us what you got bitches, and then we will show you that no one is ready for Asuka. Or Kairi."

"Yes Mistress Asuka..." Naomi replied eagerly, and then quickly added, just in case, "Yes Mistress Kairi."

"Yes Mistress Asuka, yes Mistress Kairi." Ember replied, confident that this was what she was supposed to do.

Honestly Asuka didn't really care either way, although she would've loved it if they hadn't added her friend's name, and Kairi had used it as an excuse to dish out some rough treatment. After all, she'd seen first-hand that Kairi could be a very effective top, especially when it came to ass fucking, but she had a tendency to be too nice.

Of course, Asuka didn't think about that, or any disappointment, for long as Ember and Naomi gave a slow and sensual striptease, spending plenty of time particularly teasing their audience with their big bottoms, both of which had the Japanese women drooling, as they wordlessly moved to one side of the room with everyone else, so they could get the best possible look of that show.

Then when it was over Asuka ordered, without looking away from her prize, "Carmella, be a good girl, and go and get us a couple of chairs."

There was a brief hesitation as Carmella was very tempted to argue, but instead she decided to buy her time, so she plastered on a fake smile and replied in an obviously disingenuous tone, "Of course, my Empress. Anything for you."

It was noticeable that Carmella was bold enough to not call Asuka by her proper title of Mistress, which was enough to get some side eye from The Empress. However, referring to her by her nickname was also pretty passible in this setting, and as Asuka had already made her choice, she decided to let it go. Admittedly she had been pretty close to picking Carmella to submit to them, as it would force the issue, the annoying blonde having to submit to her, or tap out in the middle of the ring first.

Either way it would have been a chance to humble this annoying bitch. But Asuka had also wanted to pick Naomi, for the same reason that she had stated, and while she should have maybe punished the bottom for jumping the gun, honestly, she couldn't help reward that eagerness, as that was exactly the environment she wanted.

"Good bitch." Asuka said dismissively after Carmella had placed chairs in the centre of the room, and moved away, allowing the tops to sit on them. Then Asuka gave the order everyone was expecting, "Ember, Naomi, bend over our knees. Let's start this off right with a nice hard spanking."

"Yes Mistress Asuka..." Naomi replied eagerly, quickly moving closer, before realizing something.

"Yes Mistress Asuka..." Ember also replied eagerly, quickly moving closer, before also realizing something.

"Ember, you bend over my knee." Asuka clarified with a sigh, indicating that should've been obvious, at least in her opinion.

"Naomi, you bend over mine." Kairi piped in, not wanting to be left out anymore.

"Yes Mistress Asuka, yes Mistress Kairi." Ember replied and obeyed first this time, which was easy, as Asuka had spoken first.

"Yes Mistress Asuka, yes Mistress Kairi." Naomi replied and obeyed right afterwards, and just as eagerly as before.

Naomi cursed herself for her hesitance, even though it hadn't been exactly obvious what she should do. She just hated to disrespect Mistress Asuka. Or Mistress Kairi, or any Mistress, but especially not someone with the reputation of Mistress Asuka. Because she didn't know much about Mistress Kairi, but if she was anything like Mistress Asuka, then she may be in big trouble.

And even if she wasn't, it would be likely that Mistress Kairi would be looking to make a statement, and prove herself to everyone around here, but maybe especially the Alpha female that she was worthy to be called the tag team partner of. Worthy to be called a top. Otherwise the tiny Japanese girl would become just another anal loving bottom.

For better or for worse Mistress Kairi certainly followed Mistress Asuka's lead in the beginning, choosing not to immediately start out with a hard spanking, but instead deliver one hard strike to the meaty cheeks presented to her, and then follow that up with a greedy caress of those big black asses. Something which Naomi hated for the most part, as she was an anal slut, not a pain slut.

In fact, she would rather they skip straight to a nice hard rectum wrecking right from the start, confident that her slutty butt could take it. Well that, or allowing her the privilege of worshiping the bodies of one of these women. Or both of them. Which to be fair, still could happen, but for now, Naomi would have to cope with this humiliating and painful act, to get to the things she really wanted.

She certainly wasn't waiting long to receive a hard strike to her backside, the sound echoing throughout the room, along with a sharp cry that she couldn't help letting out. This was then repeated over and over again, with thankfully a nice long pause in between for her to actually recover from it. And Mistress Kairi was nice enough to help out, continuing to massage away the pain with greedy caresses to Naomi's meaty cheeks.

Although, unlike the first time, Mistress Kairi pulled her hand away from those cheeks, before caressing them again, allowing her to watch that big black booty jiggle for her with every blow. Which was a fate Naomi shared with Ember, as once again Mistress Kairi followed Mistress Asuka's lead.

This continued to be the case when the occasional strike turned into a seemingly never-ending assault on those poor asses, causing Naomi a large amount of agony in the process. Of course, she had been a wrestler for about 10 years now, and that naturally came with a lot of pain. But nothing quite like this. No, this was a constant attack on just one area of her body, and arguably the most valuable part of it.

What some would call, her money maker. And it was certainly the thing which had the greatest butt busters in the history of the WWE knocking on her back door. And while deep down she knew there would be no permanent damage, it kind of felt like it for a few long seconds there. But Naomi would do anything to please a top, and if this was what Mistress Kairi truly wanted, so be it.

Kairi didn't enjoy spanking as much as Asuka. Hell, at times like this, and when she was in the ring, there seem to be a sparkling in Asuka's eye, which suggested that the grin on her face was not just for show, and she truly loved hurting her opponents. Thankfully that was especially the case in these circumstances, when there was a good chance that the opponent in question would enjoy this kind of abuse.

Or at least enjoy the humiliation they felt from being spanked. Kairi wasn't so sure Naomi felt that way, but there was at least a hint of pleasure mixed in with the pain from Ember's cries. Which was likely why Asuka had picked her, as she knew she wouldn't have to hold back. Not that she would under these circumstances, but this way she wouldn't have to feel guilty about it.

Not wanting to disappoint her friend and new tag team partner Kairi did her best not to hold back either, at least when it came to the brutal butt beating later on in the spanking. She of course preferred the playful spanking they started off with, and was grateful that Asuka had started with that. It was likely for her benefit, as Kairi knew how much Asuka loved to savour those kind of moments, but the why really didn't matter right now.

No, all that truly mattered in those wonderful moments was that those meaty cheeks were jiggling for her so beautifully, and in between blows Kairi was able to squeeze, pinch and just slide her hands all over them, like the big pieces of meat they were. Oh yes, these strong female warriors were nothing but play things for them right now, which gave her an incredible rush.

But inevitably, Asuka phased out the pausing between blows, and then increase the speed and the force of her strikes, until she was delivering a truly ruthless assault on poor Ember's bottom. And what could Kairi do, except follow her friend's example? Alright, maybe her strikes weren't quite as devastating, simply because her heart wasn't in it.

However, from the looks on the faces of the women surrounding her, she proved she could keep up with The Empress, and that was extremely satisfying. Oh yes, sweet little Kairi Sane was proving that it wasn't just the mighty Asuka who could brutalize a bottom's bottom, hopefully solidifying her place on top of the food chain in the process. After all, this would be worth it, if she could fuck this big beautiful ass in front of her.

She also had to admit, there was a certain thrill to seeing just how much these meaty cheeks jiggled for them both when it came to the brutal bottom beating. And also, how the sound of flesh smacking off flesh echoed throughout the room, along with the screams of agony from the so-called wrestlers.

And maybe most of all, how that dark flesh became simply red and sore looking from the savage assault it was receiving. Oh God, it made Kairi feel powerful, in a really twisted way. In fact, in moments like this, she could see why her friend loved it so much. Although, she was very grateful it ended, Asuka abruptly stopping and then spending a few long seconds caressing those big meaty cheeks in front of her, while Kairi was only too happy to do the same.

"Awwwwwwww, Ember...did I hurt your cute little butt?" Asuka questioned mockingly, then offered, "Would you want me to kiss it better?"

"Oh yes please Mistress Asuka." Ember quickly and obediently replied, "Mmmmmmmmm, kiss it better, then destroy it with your big dick."

"And you, Naomi?" Asuka interrupted one bottom to question the other, "Do you want your ass kissed and fucked?"

"Yes, yes, yesssssssss, oooooooooh please Mistress Asuka, kiss my fat ass, and then fuck it!" Naomi very enthusiastically responded, even more so than Ember, and then ranted, "Oh please, please, please kiss and fuck my ass. Or just fuck it! Please? Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, I'm a cock hungry anal whore who needs dick in her big fat ass!"

"Shouldn't you be asking Kairi?" Asuka questioned, in what was a jarringly cold tone, given how happy in light she had seemed before.

"Yes Mistress Asuka, sorry Mistress Asuka." Naomi quickly apologized, before turning her attention to her current top, "Oh please Mistress Kairi, give me the honour of feeling your pretty little lips on my butt hole, and then tear it open with a nice big dick. I'm so sorry I disrespected you by addressing Mistress Asuka first, mmmmmmmmm, I just got so carried away. I just lose my mind, and my manners, when I think I'm about to get butt fucked. And I'd love to have the privilege of you wrecking my big fat black ass. Oh please Mistress Kairi, give it to me. Give me what I need. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, smooch that fat booty, and then fuck it. Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, do whatever you want, just fuck me."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers