Fabulous Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, Mistress Kairi?" Asuka finally asked, after allowing Naomi to humiliate herself for a few long seconds, a small but important punishment for speaking out of turn, again.

"Well, Mistress Asuka... I think... it doesn't matter what anyone here wants, except the Alpha female." Kairi wisely chose to respond.

"Well said. And I think..." Asuka chuckled, before pushing Ember off of her and ordering, "You bitches should bend over and give us those big black asses. Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, give us what we want, and then maybe we'll give you what you want."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Naomi replied and obeyed eagerly.

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Ember also replied and obeyed eagerly.

"Good bitches." Asuka purred, before ordering, "Carmella, Zelina, go and get us a couple of strap-ons, and strapped them to us."

"Yes Mistress Asuka..." Zelina replied and obeyed, although only after glancing at her Mistress, who nodded her approval.

"Yes Mistress Asuka..." Carmella then replied and obeyed, although she did so less than half-heartedly.

Asuka was again tempted to put Carmella in her place, especially as she really couldn't afford to let audacity like this slide for very much longer. Because sure, it was subtle enough that most of the dumb little butt sluts around here didn't notice, but Kairi noticed, and that was more than embarrassing enough.

Hell, it was tempting to make the bitch take every single inch of her cock down her throat as punishment for her behaviour, but again, for better or for worse, Asuka decided it would be better to do it privately next week, when she could be sure that Carmella wouldn't speak out of turn, and embarrass the new Alpha female, by mentioning what she had seen Charlotte do to her. Because Asuka just couldn't stand that information being out there.

Of course, there was something to be said for this, for the loudmouth wannabe having to hold out the harness for Asuka stepped into it, and then pulled it up her thighs and secured it against her waist. And all the while, her favourite bitch Zelina Vega was doing the same to Asuka's new ally/old friend Kairi. Oh yes, both those bitches were right next to the cocks which would soon be putting them in their place, a look from Asuka telling them that.

Then Asuka and Kairi push them aside to focus on their main butt sluts, who were graciously pushing their fat asses into the air like the trophies they were. Oh yes, those big fat asses were nothing but trophies for the Alpha females to enjoy. Something that Asuka was very much looking forward too, even if she took a few long minutes to admire the view before doing something about it.

Then Asuka and Kairi turn to each other, exchanged a wicked smile, took a few steps forwards, dropped to their knees, and then buried their faces in their targets. She couldn't speak for Kairi, but for Asuka, that meant literally shoving her face in between those meaty cheeks, and just leaving them there for a few long seconds, suffocating herself in booty.

Honestly Asuka could have happily done that for longer, if she wasn't trying to impress the bitches around her. Also, oxygen was a factor. Even so, when she pulled back, it wasn't to start the rim job properly. No, it was to slide her tongue over those cheeks, Asuka delighted to see that Kairi did the same, before they both returned to pressing their faces into those butt cracks, and assumedly, both motor-boating those giant cheeks.

For a few wonderful minutes Asuka and Kairi allowed themselves to repeat this process, before they grabbed two handfuls of meaty cheeks, spread them wide apart, and admired their prizes. God, those holes looked so fuck-able. Asuka couldn't wait to fulfil the purpose of those fuck holes. The purpose of Ember and Naomi.

Oh yes, as far as the world knew, these were two professional wrestlers, who'd had some setbacks, but were proud warriors. But in reality they were nothing more than anal whores, put on this earth to get their big fat asses fucked. Something that Asuka and Kairi effortlessly proved, simply from the reaction they got from spitting onto those back doors and then rubbing the saliva in with their tongues.

Ember gasped, whimpered and moaned with pleasure from this treatment, but it wasn't the only reason she was making those sounds. No, to her shame she also couldn't hide her frustration at being given this gentle treatment, instead of a nice big, hard cock shoved straight up her slutty little shit-pipe.

Oh God, she had become such an anal whore that she actually wanted Mistress Asuka to ram every single inch of her big dick into her big black booty. And honestly, after the non-stop anal sex she'd been having in NXT, she would probably love every single second of it. Oh God, at that moment it felt like it could even make her fucking cum! Oh God, what the hell had happened to her?

There was of course, a simple answer for that, and that was Mistress Asuka, one of the greatest butt busters in the history of the WWE. Ember Moon had come into NXT with so much hype, and maybe the most dangerous finisher in the history of wrestling. She was supposed to be the one to end The Empress's record breaking long title reign, and winning streak.

She was supposed to be the new face of NXT. She was supposed to be the only one ready for Asuka. But it hadn't gone down like that. No, she had lost to The Empress over and over again, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt she wasn't ready for her. And not just in the ring. No, every title loss also meant an ass fucking for Ember, her big black booty being pounded so hard and deep, that by the time the title was vacated Mistress Asuka had well and truly broken her.

What was left of Ember had been passed around like a piece of meat in NXT, literally everyone treating her like a piece of fuck meat, but none of them had ever compared to Mistress Asuka. Which was why she had literally begged to be on the same roster as her Mistress, and now she finally had what she wanted Ember was determined to prove herself worthy of still being The Empress's favourite bitch.

It was just that Mistress Asuka didn't make it easy on her, first with the butt beating, and then with a rim job, which lasted way too long, considering how much of a loose fuck hole her back door was. Although at least the superior woman had the decency to push her tongue as deep as it would go into Ember's booty, and fuck her with it. But then she added insult to injury by getting her fingers involved.

Again, this had Ember whimpering pathetically, because it was just so unnecessary for her whore hole. And everyone knew it was unnecessary for poor Naomi, who was receiving the exact same treatment from Mistress Kairi. But at least those fingers were a step up, and it wasn't long before a second slid in along with the first, and they were then twirled and curled around inside those slutty asses.

God, Ember wished she had just been allowed to wear a butt-plug, like Carmella's Fabulous Bitches. Well, either that, or just have her Mistress skewer her well used butt hole. Whatever the case, there was a loud cry of pleasure, and then all eyes turned to Carmella. Or more accurately, Liv Morgan anally skewering herself on her Fabulous Mistress's dick.

"What?" Carmella protested with obviously fake innocence, "It was taking forever to get good, mmmmmmmm, and there is just so many fuck holes around here that need to be used."

"I agree." Asuka growled angrily, "I'm looking at one right now, who didn't have permission to use another."

"You're half right." Carmella grinned wickedly, "You see, I'm not the one who stuffed this whore's ass without permission."

Asuka raised her eyebrow, glanced at Liv in disbelief, and then quipped, "Really? You're claiming Liv Morgan, of all people, pinned you down, forced a cock onto you, and then stuck it up her own ass hole."

"Exactly." Carmella smirked, "I'm an innocent victim here."

"Uh-huh." Asuka hummed in disbelief.

"Hey, it's not like you know any different. You were too busy burying your face in that fat ass." Carmella pointed out, before grabbing Liv's face, turning back to look at the new Alpha female and SmackDown champion, and then pinched that cute little face, "It's all her fault. And you can't deny a needy little anal whore like this, can you? Huh? Surely even you wouldn't be that cruel?"

Even though she was pretty delirious with joy from having her ass hole stretched wide open again, when she wasn't expecting it, Liv knew a cue when she heard one, and quickly and shamelessly begged, "Oh my God, please Mistress Asuka, allow me the privilege of riding my Fabulous Mistress with my slutty little ass hole! Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I need it! I need it in the ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd, please Mistress Asuka, please allow me the privilege of anally riding my Fabulous Mistress's big Fabulous cock with my big fat slutty ass! Oh fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, it's what I need! Please let me-"

Knowing that they could be here all night otherwise Asuka sighed, and let it go, "Fine, but you better put on a good show."

"Thank you Mistress Asuka, thank you." Liv deliriously repeated over and over again as she started to bounce her big booty up and down like a good little anal whore.

Liv only had the first few inches of that big dick stretching her slutty little ass when all eyes turned to her, but as no one actually told her to stop she had been pretty much been lowering herself downwards during the entire conversation.

Of course, she had done that slowly, partly because she was hoping not to draw attention to herself, anymore than she already had, and in her defence, everyone's attention returned from her quickly to the battle of wills going on between her Fabulous Mistress and Mistress Asuka. Something which her Fabulous Mistress seemed to actually win. Not that Liv could really concentrate on that, of course. No, she had something far more important to consider, like sodomizing herself on that big Fabulous dick.

By the time she started bouncing her butt hole up and down the dildo she pretty much had all of it buried in her bowels thanks to a slow and steady dissent down the strap-on. She then moved just as slowly up and down, not because she didn't want attention, but ironically because she did.

Because the other reason she had made it slow was because that was how she been trained, and most importantly of all, she wanted to savour the wonderful moment, and allow her Fabulous Mistress to do the same. And now she was allowing her audience to savour the sight of her big booty bouncing up and down, even now jiggling like jelly with those slow thrusts. Which of course, was nothing compared to how much they were jiggling when she really got going.

Normally, it would be quite a while before she built up her pace like that, but she was dully aware that Ember and Naomi were trying to steal her thunder, and she couldn't have that. Admittedly, she didn't really think it through, because she was also risking upsetting Mistress Asuka, and more importantly her Fabulous Mistress, by acting without permission.

But then, her Fabulous Mistress could always blame her for it, and truthfully this time. And Liv never truly minded being punished, whether she deserved it or not, but she really didn't want to be denied the heaven she was currently experiencing. However she just couldn't stop herself, so it was kind of a catch 22. And it was especially wonderful, because for a while there, she was allowed to fuck her own ass at whatever speech she wanted.

Then all of a sudden her Fabulous Mistress, smacked her ass roughly and firmly told her, "No cumming without permission."

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Liv whimpered pathetically.

There was a brief pause, then Carmella's eyes went wide, and then she laughed, "Oh my God, I was joking, but you really could cum now, couldn't you?"

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Liv again whimpered pathetically.

"God, you're pathetic." Carmella snorted, and then after a brief pause pushed, "Go on then, let's see if you can make yourself cum."

"Really? Oh my God, thank you, thank you, thank you." Liv repeated over and over again deliriously, until she could no longer do so.

She'd never cum this early before, but Liv was only too happy to try, not only returning to the faster than usual speed she was enjoying at the beginning, but actually reaching her top speed in record time.

That, combined with the fact that she'd been wearing a huge butt-plug all day, and had been spending the last few years of her life getting her fat ass destroyed on a daily basis, which had been more like an hourly basis recently, and most of all that she was just a natural anal slut meant that she actually did it. She had what had to be the fastest anally induced orgasm in the history of the WWE. God, it made her feel so proud. And like what she was, maybe the biggest anal whore ever.

Kairi wasn't sure why Mistress Asuka was allowing Carmella to upstage them. Sure, if they could regain the focus from Liv Morgan anally riding her fabulous Mistress, and more importantly keep it, that would be very impressive, but why take the risk after everything that happened with Charlotte?

Of course Kairi wasn't about to ask that, and risk upsetting her friend, especially as she didn't know for sure Mistress Asuka had submitted to The Queen. Even if she did seem different, and had lost that big time Wrestlemania match to her. And allowing Carmella to get away with this, without asking permission first, definitely seemed like weakness, and a mistake which may come back to bite them both.

Although to be fair, Kairi had to admit, it made a beautiful sight. Especially with Liv's big booty pointing directly at her audience, allowing them all to see just how obscenely those cheeks were jiggling with every thrust. God, Kairi needed to get her a piece of that perfect ass. Maybe Carmella would trade with her. She'd happily swap Naomi for Liv, at least for one night.

Especially if they could butt fuck these shameless little anal sluts side by side, so they could watch those meaty cheeks jiggling for them, just like Kairi and Mistress Asuka were about to do now. Although for better or for worse, they waited until Liv had cum to up their game, so they could better the chances of getting everyone's full attention again. Also, they were just as lost in the show.

Or at least, Kairi was. What she hadn't noticed was that Mistress Asuka had been cunningly adding fingers into that slutty little back door, so while Liv Morgan was cumming like a little anal bitch, Mistress Asuka was slipping her thumb into Ember's ass hole, and then she pushed forwards.

Unsurprisingly, this got everyone's attention, and all of a sudden everyone was focused on Ember Moon's bitch hole stretching around the widest part of The Empress's knuckles. Mistress Asuka left her hand there for a few long seconds, before pulling back and then forward, loosening up Ember's whore butt for what was to come. She then coughed, and looked at Kairi expectantly, reminding her that she had work to do.

Something that Kairi tried to make up for by quickly pushing her remaining digits into Naomi's extremely well used fuck hole and then pushed her hand up to the knuckles inside it. All of which made Naomi crying out in pleasure, once again solidifying her place as one of the biggest butt sluts in the history of the WWE.

Which was good, because Kairi didn't want to hurt anyone, but she had just been startled into suddenly doing it, and was then delighted to see just how much her anal bitch loved every second of it. So much so it was a struggle not to give her the rest of her fist. But no, she would follow Mistress Asuka's lead. Otherwise she would risk being down an ally, at a time when she really felt like she needed it.

"Get off of me, bitch." Carmella suddenly pushed Liv off of her, and quickly followed up with, "Yeahhhhhhhh, get off of me, and suck my big dick. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, suck your bitch ass off of my dick like the little ass to mouth whore you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, suck it, suck it good, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Yes my Fabulous Mistress." Liv cried out and quickly and eagerly obeyed.

Asuka joined everyone else in watching Liv Morgan scrambled to her knees, wrap her lips around the cock which had just pummelled the deepest part of her backside, and then moaned loudly and happily at what was no doubt her favourite flavour. Something she certainly seemed to savour for a few long seconds, before bobbing her head up and down the strap-on dildo, eventually taking the entire length into her mouth and down her throat, like the shameless little bottom she was.

It was a sight which never got old, at least to Asuka. Oh yes, she would never get tired of watching a girl going ass to mouth. Especially when it was her own ass she was tasting, and in the case of a truly shameless ATM whore like Liv Morgan, sucking that twisted flavour greedily off of a strap-on.

The entire time Asuka kept her fist half way into Ember's ass, so it was stretching widest part of the hole. That, combined with the gentle thrusts and fingering which came before, meant that it was easy for her to slid the rest of her hand into Ember's butt. Well, she could have probably done this anyway, but as a result, her favourite anal bitch cried out in pure pleasure.

Loud enough to get everybody else's attention again, even Carmella's. Oh yes, all eyes were on her, and she rested with the full length of her hand inside of Ember's big booty for a few long seconds, before then starting to thrust her hand back and forth, pulling it out to the knuckles, and then shoving it in and out again, seemingly deeper every time, like the Empress was trying to go elbow deep into her favourite fuck hole.

Making the moment perfect Kairi was able to keep up with her, meaning that the two dominant Japanese women were anally fisting those two stupid American anal whores pretty much in sync, much to the twisted delight of all the women around them. Asuka even rewarded Kairi with a few looks and smiles, but mostly their attention was on those slutty little bitch holes they were fisting, just like everyone else.

Something which clearly annoyed Carmella, which just made it more delicious for The Empress Of Tomorrow. Especially when the Princess of Staten Island tried to regain some attention, and just came off desperate in the attempt. Although it did get Asuka to look up at her, so that was something, even if it was clearly meant to be insulting.

"Yessssssssss, deep throat me bitch!" Carmella called out, wrapping her hands around the back of Liv's head and starting to throat fuck her. Something which of course, the little slut absolutely loved, "Yeahhhhhhhhh, take it, take it, take it, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss! Your mouth is almost as good a fuck hole as your ass hole. Oh who am I kidding? Nothing beats Liv Morgan's big fat ass! Oooooooooooh, fuck yeah, Nothing beats Liv Morgan's big fat ass as a fuck hole, mmmmmmmmm, and it's mine! All mine! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I own you Liv! I own you, and I own your big fat ass! Oh yes, every hole on your pretty little body is a fuck hole to me."

Of course, while this wasn't very effective, especially as there was no more butt cream for Liv to clean at this point, it was very clear what Carmella's next move would be. Same as it was clear what Asuka and Kairi would do next, meaning that it was simply a question of who would go first.

The difference being that Asuka and Kairi had only just got their hands inside of those loose whore holes, and they were having a lot of fun abusing them, so they were able to wait longer before taking the next step. And really, it was such a logical step, that it wasn't even allowing Carmella to get one over on them, making it perfect as far as the SmackDown women's champion and Alpha female was concerned.