Fabulous Bitch Ch. 08

Story Info
Carmella makes Natalya hers.
10.3k words
4.64
5.7k
5

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Carmella or Natalya Neidhart or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Carmella was greatly amused by Asuka's ascension to the SmackDown women's championship, and more importantly, the Alpha female of that brand. Don't get her wrong, she was still salty that Charlotte had left for RAW, but it was just a matter of time before she caught up to that bitch, and the so-called Queen became her Fabulous Bitch. But she didn't mind taking down other butt sluts in the meantime, including the once mighty Asuka.

Oh yes, it was not long ago that just hearing the name Asuka would make all of the women in the WWE quiver with fear, and anticipation, including Carmella. Or more accurately, their ass holes would quiver with fear, and anticipation. But now The Empress was a shadow of her former self, something even everyone else had to recognize, given that the formally unstoppable force had got herself a tag team partner to hold onto her titles.

It was just a matter of time before Asuka fell, maybe even to her own tag team partner, as Carmella caught Kairi staring at the inviting prize which was Asuka's ass on more than one occasion with a thoughtful expression on her face. Oh yes, the sharks were circling, and Carmella was trying to make up her mind whether she was going to be the one to take the first bite or not, when she was suddenly confronted by Natalya Neidhart of all people.

This wasn't all that surprising, given that shameless bottoms approached real women like Carmella all the time, but Natalya was actually puffing up her chest like she was going to have the audacity to challenge her better. Which the Princess of Staten Island actually hoped was the case, because if so, it would be hilarious.

"Can I help you?" Carmella raised an eyebrow.

"Ye, yes." Natalya stammered, deeply embarrassed by that, and trying to make her next words more firm, "I wanted to-"

"Get butt fucked?" Carmella offered smugly, which caused Natalya to blush adorably, "I don't know, there are some great pieces of ass here, including my Fabulous Bitches."

"That's right, my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina eagerly chimed in from her place, kneeling beside her owner.

"We're yours to use." Liv said, kneeling the other side of her top, and staring at her dreamily.

"But... since I'm in a good mood, I'll tell you what... if you ask really, really nicely, maybe, just maybe I'll give you what you want." Carmella generously offered.

There was a brief pause as Natalya glared at the arrogant bitch, that little exchange giving her the push she needed to sternly reveal, "I'm challenging you to a match, winner take all."

Another brief pause, then Carmella threw her head back and began laughing hysterically, "OMG, that's fucking hilarious!"

Natalya blushed, as this caught everyone else's attention, although again that was kind of a good thing, as it annoyed her, and thus gave her the necessary push to continue, "I don't know what's so funny, I'm a way better wrestler than you are. Or were, or ever could be. This will be a piece of cake. And you know it. So maybe if you ask nicely, I'll go easy on you."

Yet another brief pause as Carmella finally got herself to stopped laughing, and reply, "Wow, you're actually serious, huh?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Natalya questioned.

"Because you're one of the biggest bottoms in the history of the whole WWE. Even considering we've had an influx of shameless bottoms lately." Carmella quipped, shooting a look to Liv Morgan, who smiled dreamily back at her, and then briefly she gave a look at Asuka, before quickly turning her attention back to Natalya and continuing, "And yeah, you've got the training to be the best of the best around here, in the ring. Training which people would kill for, and yes, your training is better than mine. But that's what's so funny, and sad. For all your physical strength, and superior training, you're not exactly Charlotte Flair, are you sweetie? No, Charlotte is everything you were supposed to be, when in reality, you've been nothing but a worthless fuck hole since day one."

"Funny, I thought that was a perfect description of you." Natalya quipped.

Narrowing her eyes Carmella quickly pointed out, "Like, a year ago, maybe, but that's like a lifetime in wrestling. And none of that matters anymore, because I'm now the ass kicking, butt fucking Princess, with a collection of Fabulous Bitches, and no one can touch me. Not unless I want them too, if you know what I mean?"

"Exactly, you turned your fortunes around, using them to do so." Natalya pointed out, indicating to Carmella's Fabulous Bitches, "And now it's my turn to do that to you."

"Oh please, like I would lower myself to having a match with you." Carmella scoffed, before she stepped into Natalya's personal space, "Why would I, when all I need to do is this?"

"Wait, what?" Natalya briefly protested as Carmella grabbed her face with both hands and leaned forwards, before the other blonde silenced her by pressing her lips to hers.

For a few long seconds the two women were frozen to the spot, Carmella waiting to see what Natalya would do. The Hart Dungeon graduate had to have dozens of counters she could use to get out of this, and while they probably weren't designed for this, they would work just as well. But of course, inevitably, the shameless bottom kissed back, causing Carmella to chuckle into the kiss.

Oh how hilariously, and pathetically, predictable. All it took was a little push, and Natalya Neidhart was just another notch on her belt already. Honestly, not even worth her time, but as this bitch had annoyed her, she might as well take it easy tonight, and effortlessly conquer this stupid little fuck hole. She didn't even need to bother being this easy on her, but she had to admit, it was fun.

Normally Carmella didn't bother kissing her conquests until after she had fully broken them. After all, she should save something as a reward for accepting how things should be. Or maybe she should just save it for her favourite bitches, like Zelina and Liv? That would probably be better for her image, although she was honestly having a lot of fun with kissing Natalya.

Especially as the big booty ho was so distracted that not only did Carmella get to squeeze those big boobs and fat ass, but she even got to pants this arguably better wrestler in the middle of the locker room. Oh yes, she pulled down those tightfitting wrestling tights, revealing that fat ass in all it's glory. The fat ass which was now hers, at least for a while.

Then Carmella broke the kiss, shoving Natalya face first against the lockers, smacked that big booty, and ordered, "Now stick out your fat ass you piece of shit! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it, show me the only thing you have a value. Oh God, I really don't have to try with you, huh? It's just automatic. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, Nattie Neidhart is such a shameless bottom, that all it takes is a little push, and she's putty in a superior woman's hands. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, you must be such a disgrace to your family. You have a big, fat ass for it though, so it's only natural. And don't worry, mmmmmmmm, because I'm going to give you what a worthless little bottom bitch like you needs."

Natalya knew countless ways to knock this bitch down a peg, and her mind was screaming at her body to use one of them. Turn the tables back to what they should be, like she had been setting herself up for hours to do. But it was no use. Oh God, Carmella was right. She was annoying, but she was right. It was automatic.

She just naturally wanted to give up her ass, and as soon as she was ordered too, Natalya found herself pushing her butt back so Carmella of all people could have her way with it. She even arched her back! Oh God, she arched her back so that her pain slut of a butt would get as much abuse as possible. Which was a position which she kept in, and without a word of complaint, despite the abuse she then received.

It wasn't even a spanking at first. No, Carmella insisted on grabbing two handfuls of meaty cheeks, and greedily beginning to squeeze and pull them like a butcher with a piece of meat, while of course continuing to bombard the second-generation wrestler, who could easily kick her ass, with almost unbearable verbal abuse.

Oh God, it made Natalya long for the few long minutes that she had been making out with Carmella. She loved kissing, as no matter who it was with, it allowed her to forget about all her problems, and just melt away. Now she was very much living in the moment, and that moment was incredibly embarrassing. Admittedly it didn't get that much better when she received the first blow. Especially as it came with even more commentary.

"Oh yes, scream for me bitch!" Carmella cried out with delight, "Mmmmmmmm, let me know just how much Nattie Neidhart loves getting her fat ass spanked! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, scream loud and proud. Let everybody know how much you're loving this. How much you're loving being my Fabulous Bitch, and maybe, if you're lucky, you'll end the night with a pretty little collar around your neck. Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, play your cards right, and I'll add you, and this big fat ass, to my collection. Oh fuck yeah, that's it, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, make some fucking noise! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fucking scream! Oh fuck yes, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, fuck!"

While she was droning on and on Carmella's hands were just as busy as her mouth, as they continued to grope those meaty cheeks, except now, every so often, she would deliver a hard smack to that big booty. Mostly it was a hard double smack, just like the first, although occasionally one, than the other.

God, at one point she played Natalya's ass like bongo drums. The only female graduate of the Hart Dungeon, reduced to bongo drums. Again. Oh God, this wasn't even the first time she had suffered this kind of humiliation. Or the first time that she suffered that at the hands of someone physically weaker than herself, and arguably an inferior wrestler. In fact, her career had been full of occasions like this.

For better or for worse Natalya found herself focusing on that for a while. The obvious advantage was that Carmella's commentary became background noise, or the current position she found herself in. However she heard voices which were just as insulting echoing in her mind, which were arguably worse than Carmella.

Women like Maryse, Eva Marie, and The Bella Twins echoed in her mind, and the fact that she had been in this position with them. Or worse, bent over the knee of one of them, in the centre of the locker room, her peers laughing at what she had allowed herself to become. And her reactions to it. Namely constant cries, and eventually little tears sliding down her cheeks as she wallowed in utter humiliation.

Carmella meanwhile was basking in the glory of being absolutely Fabulous. Sure, Nattie wasn't exactly a big conquest for her. In fact, this might be the easiest conquest yet. However, it wasn't so long ago that she had been intimidated by a wrestler of the calibre of Natalya Neidhart. Because sure, the women's reputation as a shameless bottom had easily followed her to NXT, but with all her experience and strength, meeting her for the first time had been intimidating.

Hell, in what was probably the most shameful moment of Carmella's life, she had bottomed to her. Hopefully Natalya didn't remember that, as it had been literally years ago at this point, but it still haunted Carmella sometimes, to the point where she found herself suddenly very glad she was doing this.

As any sign of weakness could be career destroying, Carmella had done her best to block out that memory, especially whenever she was in a WWE locker room. However, now that she found herself smacking that ass, and finally putting Natalya in her place, Carmella was hit with the vivid memory of it.

Back then she had been a rookie, and it hadn't felt like a big deal, until she saw Charlotte effortlessly dominate this bitch, before throwing her to the horsewomen, and watching them pick the bones like vultures. God, even Bayley and Becky had topped Natalya that night, and yet still, Carmella was too much of a pathetic bottom to join them, or get a piece of this fat ass later on.

It was a mistake she was only to happy to make up for now, taking her time to draw out Natalya's humiliation by keeping the spanking light and playful for the most part, and yet keep it going for a really long time, even for her. And bombarding her with humiliating words, of course. Both of which were eventually phased out so that Carmella could concentrate on delivering a devastating butt beating.

Because a long spanking was all well and good, but if she couldn't deliver a rough booty pounding, inside and out, then well, she could kiss her career as a top goodbye. But that was okay, because by now she had a ton of practice. Not necessarily in this position, but it wasn't that different to having one of her Fabulous Bitches bent over her knee.

Besides, watching those big meaty cheeks jiggle for her, and slowly turn a different colour, provided one hell of a motivation. Especially when they jiggled obscenely, and turned from a light pink to an angry red, under the force of the brutal blows. And oh, the way that she made the big tough Natalya Neidhart cry out pathetically for her was truly, well, fabulous.

In fact, it might be just one of Carmella's favourite spankings, and one that she would definitely treasure. So much so that she kept going until her hands ached for a break, just so that she could set a nice clear message to the rest of the locker room. And of course, get revenge for that previous humiliation.

Natalya hadn't been expecting this level of roughness from a glorified jobber/uppity bottom like Carmella. Perhaps she should have known better, after everything that Carmella had achieved lately, but for some reason she hadn't. Then again, maybe she had been fooling herself with the idea of topping, and had just wanted to be topped by someone more humiliating.

She was definitely getting that now, along with the agonizing pain that she so desperately craved. Oh God, it was shameful to admit, even to herself, but there was part of Natalya that wanted this to last forever. And worse, there was part of her which wanted just a little attention to her needy fuck holes, so that she would cum.

Eventually she would probably get the latter, but she was denied both for a while, as Carmella abruptly stopped the butt beating in favour of another greedy groping to her meaty cheeks. Admittedly, this one was more common, as it soothed away some of the pain, and it was that contrast between pleasure and pain which a whore like her lived for.

Of course, there were other things she craved, one of which she got after a few long seconds of caressing. After a healthy dose of verbal humiliation of course, Carmella seemingly taking the opportunity to humiliate the veteran wrestler, and establish herself as the dominant one between them. Just like so many others before her.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, that's what I love to see, a freshly beaten bitch ass nice and bright red, thanks to yours truly." Carmella cackled with wicked delight, emphasizing her words by caressing and slapping that big fat ass, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh Nattie, your bitch ass looks so good when it's red. But it will look even better when it's gaping, don't you think? Of course you do, you live for that shit. First though, you're going to have to earn it. Oh yeah, take off the rest of your clothes, then take off mine, and maybe, just maybe, if you're lucky I'll let you eat my pussy, Capeesh? Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, show me that hot little bitch body! Ah fuck yeah, good girl."

When Carmella finally moved away, and gave her the chance to retaliate, to Natalya's shame, she didn't fight back. In fact, she could have retaliated at any time, but instead she just stood there, allowing her big bottom to be brutalized, and now she lowered her head, whimpered pathetically, and then do a striptease for the physically weaker blonde.

Something which put a happy grin on Carmella's face, which in turn made Natalya so proud of herself. Which in turn just left her feeling more humiliated. And it was the same thing when she was forced to help Carmella out of her clothes, especially as she initially started with the top half, meaning that she ended up on her knees in front of this wannabe top.

"Good girl." Carmella purred, "Now, kiss my feet. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, kiss my feet, and show me just how badly you want to be added to my collection of Fabulous Bitches. How much you want to get fucked in the ass by me, a real woman. And most of all, just how badly you want to eat my yummy little pussy, like the little dyke ho you are."

Again, Natalya whimpered pathetically, and then quickly did as she was told, falling down to her knees and pressing a long, lingering kiss against Carmella's right foot, and then the left, and so on. Which again, was a humiliation she had done for countless women over the years, but she wasn't sure it had ever been more humiliating than this. Oh God, she was grovelling at the feet of Carmella! Carmella!

And was she really going to have to say those degrading things? Or was it simply enough that she was kissing her feet. The bitch had probably been deliberately vague, just to torture her some more, but Natalya got embarrassingly close to actually doing it, before Carmella took pity on her. If that was the right word for it.

"I suppose that will do, for now. But, if I give you the privilege of adding you to my collection, I expect you to be a lot more enthusiastic about it." Carmella huffed, before chuckling wickedly, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's right Nattie, it's time for your favourite tasty treat. Well, second to the taste of ass. Especially your own. But, that's the point, right bitch? Yeah you do, mmmmmmmm, yeah you do. So come on then, eat me. Eat my cunt, you lesbo cunt! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, tongue that twat! Eat my fucking pussy! Do it, do it now! Here, let me help! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, eat me, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Carmella was kind of surprised Natalya of all people resisted obeying that command for so long. Then again, maybe she was just allowing the superior woman to taunt her? Or was she just enjoying it too much? Whatever the case, Carmella appreciated it, because it gave her the excuse to reach down, grab a handful of long blonde hair, pull it upwards, and then shove Nattie Neidhart's face directly into her pussy.

Initially it was as deep as it could go, but then she eased up a bit, so that the second-generation wrestler could do as she was told, and lick her pussy. Which of course, was exactly what she did, the stronger woman sticking her tongue out, and sliding it over Carmella's pussy.

Which of course in turn caused Carmella to throw her head back and let out a long, loud cry of pure pleasure, which was quickly followed by another, and another, and another. The difference was that Carmella was soon lowering her head back down so that she could get the full joy of seeing the bigger woman on her knees, tonguing her twat like a good little sub bitch.

Admittedly, they were about the same height, but Natalya was much thicker, and could easily have overpowered Carmella if she really wanted too. But that was the thing, she didn't. No, this wrestling veteran might struggle to admit it, but deep down she was nothing but a pussy loving bottom, who desperately wanted to be Carmella's Fabulous Bitch.

Given that Natalya was unsurprisingly good at eating pussy, that was all but a guarantee now. Oh yes, that hot little tongue was licking her just right, teasing her clit now and then, especially during the first long, slow lick, which had even lingered there, and at her entrance. Then it had been followed up with slightly faster licks, which Natalya gave her for what felt like at least an hour, giving Carmella plenty of time to savour this wonderful moment.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers