Fabulous Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again there was deafening silence, and then after a long pause Carmella suddenly pulled her hips back, and then pushed them forwards, causing the big dick to slid in and out of Natalya's ass hole, officially beginning the butt fucking. And again, almost immediately, the strong, powerful wrestling veteran Natalya Neidhart actually humiliated herself by allowing a sound of pure pleasure to escape her lips.

Oh God, she moaned! Actually moaned loudly in pure pleasure from the initial sodomy. Which at least was enough to warrant a few words from her tormentor, after of course, she was done laughing. Which in turn, was enough to gain some attention from their audience. And God help her, Natalya loved it. She loved every second of it. Maybe especially those degrading words.

"Moaning for me? Already? Really? Ha ha ha ha, pathetic." Carmella laughed with cruel delight, "I mean, I know I'm good, but you could at least try and have some self-respect. Mmmmmmmm, then again, I'm sure an old, well used fuck hole like you can't even remember what that was like at this point. If you ever had any self-respect to begin with. Well, did you Nattie, huh? Or was little Nattie Neidhart always a shameless little cock sleeve, who couldn't function properly unless she got at least three butt fuckings a day? Ohhhhhhhhhh, because given the way that you're moaning, mmmmmmmm, moaning with my big dick in your fat ass, without even losing a match, makes it pretty fucking easy to guess."

Carmella honestly wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying, as she was too busy degrading Natalya Neidhart. And to think, she used to look up to this woman. What a joke. Oh yeah, Natalya Neidhart as a top was a total joke, but she made quite the hot little bottom. Oh yes, quite the hot little bottom, with a hot little bottom.

So much so, that at first Carmella had found herself too busy drooling over her prize to say anything, or even to her ultimate target, in all of this. Especially considering Nattie continued spreading her cheeks throughout the butt stuffing and the initial ass fucking, giving her Fabulous Mistress the best possible look at her cock sliding into, and then pumping in and out, of that forbidden hole.

She only stopped when Carmella made her. Carmella wasn't sure when that was, but eventually she pushed Natalya's hands away from her butt cheeks, so that she could play with them. Well, at first she continued the work that Nattie had been doing, keeping those cheeks spread apart so she could continue enjoying the beautiful view, and with the added bonus of getting to squeeze those meaty globes while doing it.

However, it wasn't too long after that, the Princess of Staten Island went back to spanking the Queen of Harts. Not nearly as hard as when she left off, of course. No, this spanking was nice and playful. Just a little addition to the anal fun. And it wasn't just the Princess that was having fun, or her new Fabulous Bitch, for that matter.

It was mostly them, because as she proved with every little sound she made, Natalya Neidhart was a shameless anal loving bottom, who loved being spanked while she was being butt fucked. And of course, Carmella was the one that got to spank and fuck that big booty. Oh yes, she was the one who got to make those meaty cheeks jiggle for her, and to be the one sliding her cock in and out of the other woman's back hole.

The other female wrestler, at that. However, even though one female wrestler sodomizing another was commonplace in the women's locker room, as was this particular delusional bottom, getting her fat ass fucked, it seemed they finally had the attention of their peers, to Carmella's delight.

Of course, mostly it was just the anal loving bottoms, wishing that it was their slutty little butt holes getting stuffed with cock. Hell, some of them would probably settle for just a spanking, if it meant some attention from a more dominant woman. But she also had the tops staring at her, and most importantly of all, Asuka and Kairi Sane.

It was a show which Kairi seemed to be enjoying more, as bless her heart, she didn't know the implications of it. Asuka meanwhile was more stone faced, like she knew that Carmella was sending her a message. And she was. Oh yes, the Princess was totally sending a message, and the Empress got it loud and clear. Not that it stopped Carmella from making that message even more clear.

"Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Take it up your big fat ass!" Carmella moaned happily, looking directly at her rival as she added, "Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I love it. Ah fuck, I love older bitches with big fat asses! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooh, there really is nothing like taking this respected women's wrestler, who really should be a bigger deal than she is, and fucking her in the ass. Show her that, compared to me, she really is nothing but a fuck hole. My personal little fuck hole. My anal loving bitch! My anal loving Fabulous Bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, oh Nattie, you're my bitch now! I own you! I own your bitch hole! Mmmmmmmmm, your big fat ass. Just like I'm going to own every single piece of bitch ass in the WWE! Yes I am, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, ah fuck!"

Natalya barely heard any of that exchange, as she was too busy not begging for the privilege of cumming, and even to be a Fabulous Bitch. However, she was dully aware of the fact that she was being further degraded, which at this point only added to the overwhelming pleasure she was receiving. Because whatever discomfort there had been initially had long ago faded away, leaving the wrestling veteran feeling nothing but pure pleasure.

Pure, overwhelming pleasure from getting her most private hole used as a fuck hole. Which, for better or for worse, was a very common experience for her, but it was rare that she was sodomized with this level of skill and confidence, combined with the overwhelming shame of bottoming for an inferior wrestler.

Again, Natalya was getting reminded of being in this position for a number of glorified models. Memories of bottoming to women like Maryse, Eva Marie, and The Bella Twins echoed in her mind, and the fact that she had been in this position with them.

Carmella was probably better than them, or at least have been better trained, but she wasn't the only female graduate of the Hart Dungeon, and therefore Natalya should have been effortlessly dominating her, not the other way around. The Queen of Harts could blame this on the previously mentioned women, but maybe the truth was, she always was nothing but an anal bitch. And now? Now she was about to become nothing but another one of Carmella's Fabulous Bitches.

"Please?" Natalya whimpered, breaking the silence which had fallen over the room.

"Please what?" Carmella pushed, adding before Nattie could utter another word, "Oh, let me guess, you want to cum like a bitch, with a dick in your ass? Huh? Mmmmmmmmm, Nattie Neidhart needs to cum like a bitch, with my big dick in her fat ass? Huh? Ooooooooooh, that's just typical Nattie. Typical anal whore, ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah. Well, you know the drill. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you have been around long enough, you know exactly what happens next. You have to beg to be my Fabulous Bitch. And make me believe it. Oh yes, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that is what you have to do. So do it. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, beg bitch! Let's hear it!"

Which caused Natalya to press her face against the hard, cold and dirty floor, and then whimper pathetically, desperately trying to resist for just a little bit longer, hoping against hope that Carmella would run out of patience, and give her what she wanted. But deep down she knew that wasn't going to happen. That it was over.

That once again, she was the property of another woman. A superior woman. Oh God, Carmella had just proven that she was superior to her in every way, and that Natalya deserved this. Although honestly, as she lifted her head back up to do what she had to do, the Queen of Harts was reminded of the blissful happiness she felt whenever she became another woman's property. Which was an embarrassingly frequent occurrence throughout her career.

Poor Nattie felt that happiness now, as she began shamelessly begging, "Fuck me, fuck me harder! Please, Mistress Carmella, mmmmmmmmmm oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, my Fabulous Mistress, fuck my slutty little butt hole harder! Pound my ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound my big fat ass as hard as you can and make me cum! Please? I need it, need to cum. Please? I'll do anything, mmmmmmmm, just please make me cum! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, destroy my fucking shit hole! Ruin it! Wreck it! Just please, plassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH MY GOD, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

It was like a weight had been taken from Natalya's shoulders. An overwhelming relief, which was almost as overwhelming as the ecstasy she felt from being sodomized. Oh God yes, in that moment it became clear that Natalya Neidhart was living a lie every time she pretended not to be who she truly was, namely an anal loving bottom.

And now she was Carmella's anal loving bottom, that wonderful woman effortlessly making her cum, just by increasing the pace a little bit. Not that she stopped there. No, she kept increasing the pace, until she was using every ounce of her strength to pound the fat ass of the stronger woman through climax after climax. And of course, Nattie's last coherent thought was she was so glad that once again a superior woman had effortlessly put her in her place.

Carmella meanwhile, was wondering if this bitch was her easiest conquest. Sure, there was Liv Morgan, who couldn't wait to bend over for anything that moved, but she just didn't have the family legacy of Natalya Neidhart. Admittedly, the WWE was full of delusional bottoms, but Nattie just maybe the most delusional of them all, given just how long she had been bottoming for.

Given that legacy, this might just be the loosest back hole Carmella had ever used as a fuck hole, which was really saying something. Again, Liv's slutty little ass was another strong contender, but this meant more. And certainly more and more attention from her peers, even the mighty Asuka. Or should that be, the once mighty Asuka?

Either way, Carmella found herself staring deep into the eyes of Asuka's while brutalizing Natalya's butt hole. She had been looking past Natalya all night long, and while common sense dictated that should have been disastrous, Natalya Neidhart was proving to be an even more worthless fuck hole than Carmella had even imagined.

And yet, throughout most of it, she found herself imagining it was another pair of juicy ass cheeks jiggling like jelly against her thighs, a different woman's cries a pleasure echoing throughout the room, and most of all, a more respected wrestler bent over in front of her. Something which she certainly promised the once mighty Empress she would have real soon.

Although the downside to that was that it pushed her into cumming that much sooner, combined of course with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of anally defiling another woman. Another female wrestler at that, and arguably a superior one. Now she was the one without a doubt proving her superiority, by pushing herself through that incredible climax, and the several more that followed.

Unfortunately she hadn't been able to hold back for as long as she would like to, and more importantly, she didn't offer up her usual verbal humiliation at the end. But that was okay, because there were other ways to pour salt in the wound of this ultimate submission.

The most obvious one was giving that fat butt a little spanking session, making those big jiggly cheeks jostle like jelly even more than before. But she also pulled back on Natalya's hair so hard that she was pulling the more muscular woman back, and at an angle, to the point it was even more obvious that her cum was squirting out of her cunt.

Hell, it practically shot across the room at one point. The other women could also see her big boobs bouncing frantically, and of course, the look of ecstasy on her face as the stronger woman accepted she was nothing but Carmella's property. Also, she was the only thing holding the other woman up at that point, so when she abruptly stopped, and let go of her, the only female graduate of the Hart Dungeon collapsed face down onto the dirty floor below, utterly exhausted and defeated.

For a few long seconds Carmella admired her handiwork with a wicked grin on her face, and then clicked her fingers, and ordered loudly and proudly, "Zelina, bring me a collar! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, I've decided that I want to collar this piece of meat, while I'm still inside her big fat ass!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina replied and obeyed eagerly.

"As for you Liv, hold Nattie's hair up and out of the way." Carmella ordered gleefully.

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Liv replied and obeyed eagerly.

Nattie groaned as her hair was grabbed and pulled upwards, and then whimpered and cried, which was drowned out by Carmella complaining, "No, no, NO! Higher than that, you dumb bitch. I don't want to have to strain myself strapping this thing around her bitch neck. Mmmmmmmmm, and I want everyone to see it. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I want everyone to see me officially making Natalya Neidhart my Fabulous Bitch."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress. Right away, my Fabulous Mistress. I'm so sorry, my Fabulous Mistress." Liv lowered her head apologetically, and then lifted Nattie's head up higher, until she was almost level with their top. But not quite, to further solidify Carmella's dominance over this second-generation wrestler, Liv herself, and just... everyone.

"Here you go, my Fabulous Mistress." Zelina said a short time later, holding out the requested item to her top.

"Thanks." Carmella said quickly, and dismissively, before loudly announcing, "Now, the moment of truth... Natalya Neidhart, what are you?"

"Your bitch." Natalya whimpered with hesitation, and then elaborated without having to be prompted, "I'm your Fabulous Bitch, my Fabulous Mistress. I'm yours! All yours! I am the property of Carmella! She owns me, mmmmmmmmmm, and all of my fuck holes. Oh God, Natalya Neidhart is now nothing but the Fabulous Bitch of Mistress Carmella!"

"Damn right you are!" Carmella announced proudly, as she wrapped that collar around the neck of her latest conquest. Then when it was secure, she abruptly pulled her dick out of that fat ass, smacked it, and ordered, "Now, spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show everyone here what happens to delusional bottoms when they try and step up to Mistress Carmella!"

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Natalya replied and obeyed eagerly.

Natalya scrambled to her feet, turned her back to her audience, bent over, and then reached back to grab two big handfuls of meaty cheeks, before spreading them wide apart. Of course, even before she spread her cheeks, the gape was perfectly visible, as her poor little ass hole felt like a cavernous ruin, but this way, everyone else could look as deep as possible into her bowels.

And more importantly, it enhanced the humiliation she was inflicting upon herself, for the benefit of her Fabulous Mistress, and thus proving her submission to this goddess. Something Nattie was only too happy to do, after that hellacious butt fucking. And honestly, the things which happened right before it.

After a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, of allowing her new bitch to humiliate herself, Carmella announced, "I suppose that will do. Mmmmmmm, now, you've been around long enough to know what happens next. Oh yes, get down onto your knees, you worthless fuck hole, and suck my cock! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, get every drop of your own butt cream, you nasty ho."

"Yes, my Fabulous Mistress." Natalya replied and obeyed eagerly.

"But Mistress, you promised everyone a taste of that ass." Liv couldn't help herself from whining.

"I did, didn't I?" Carmella chuckled as she recalled her previous comment, "Well, don't worry, you little slut, because Nattie is officially a Fabulous Bitch now, and that means you'll be tasting her ass all the time from now on. Just like anyone else I add to my collection. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, and at the rate I'm going, everyone here will be a Fabulous Bitch by Wrestlemania. Maybe even sooner."

Those words were obviously challenging, but to Natalya's surprise, no one took her up on it. Not even Asuka, which was definitely a sign of weakness from the Alpha female of SmackDown. It seemed like the Princess of Staten Island was closer to her goals than just about anyone originally thought, which was very exciting.

After all, Natalya had been a key conquest for many Alphas in the past, including her best friend Beth Phoenix. Although either way, she looked forward once again to being reduced to a pawn in someone else's game. Especially if it meant some of the amazing sex she'd just had, which inevitably had this kind of wonderfully delicious ending to it.

Because even as Natalya was busy being shocked of the lack of reaction to her new top's words, she was kneeling down in front of her Fabulous Mistress and taking her ass flavoured cock into her mouth. She was then of course moaning happily at that twisted flavour, something she savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down on it.

If this had been the middle of an ass fucking, she would have done that part quickly, in the hopes of getting more butt cream. And of course, her greedy little backside fucked some more. Plus, this had the added bonus of earning her some more of that wonderful verbal humiliation from her amazing new Dom, who was once again proving to be so, so good at it.

"Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh Nattie, suck my dick. Suck it like a good girl." Carmella encouraged gleefully, already beginning to stroke Natalya's long blonde hair, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, good girl. Good little ATM bitch. Show me, your new Fabulous Mistress, and everyone else, just how much you love the taste of your own ass. Oh yes, good little cock sucker. Go ass to mouth, just like that! Mmmmmmmmm, just like that, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, now deep throat it. Deep throat that dick, and get every drop of that butt cream! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, every drop! Every single drop, ah fuck Nattie, you're going to make a great addition to my collection. Fuck yeah! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, my collection of ass to mouth loving Fabulous Bitches! Ah fuck yeah, oh my God!"

Once she had permission Natalya of course was quick to deep throat that strap-on cock. After all her training she could have probably taking the entire length down her windpipe without too much trouble, but instead she chose to take her time, and allow everyone watching to savour the sight of the Queen of Harts lowering her mouth down inch after inch of that big dick, until her lips reached the base, announcing every inch of the cock was buried within her gullet.

Which of course, gave her plenty of time to savour the taste of her own butt. Also, to stare up into the eyes of her new owner, who happily gave more praise in the process. God, Natalya felt so excited in that moment to be a Fabulous Bitch, and was so excited to see what would happen next.