Face Down, Ass Up!

Story Info
Short story about anticipation.
772 words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel497
Angel497
255 Followers

This is a very short story about build up and anticipation.

-------------------------------------------------

My wrists are bound to my ankles and I have a blindfold covering my eyes.

I am completely naked and positioned face down and ass up.

The anticipation of what might come next, what the evening holds for me, it excites me and it arouses me and it keeps me on edge.

Being bound like this, my arousal betrays me. My excitement is obvious and has been since we started but you dutifully ignored it from the moment you entered the room and I was already naked and blindfolded. Even when you were positioning me and binding my arms and legs you ignored all my sensitive body parts.

In my current state of arousal I don't know what it is that you are thinking or expecting and that mystery excites me even more. The not knowing. What is it that you are thinking and feeling? You have been silent this entire time.

When you see me like this, exposed, restrained, submissive what is going through your mind? Is it approval? Disgust? Excitement? Turned off? Arousal? Superior? Disinterested? Dominate?

I am in this position for your amusement and your pleasure, for your arousal. I agreed to this because this is what you wanted and desired and I want and need to please you, my partner. I agreed to this because part of me wanted to be like this for my pleasure and enjoyment as well.

But ultimately, I am but a pawn. A pawn in your game and under your control.

Every part of me tingles with excitement. Every part of me anticipates, expects, needs and desires what might come next. My body quivers and twitches and vibrates with excitement.

You have remained silent the entire time and only touched me when it was necessary to restrain me and that only builds the excitement and anticipation of what might happen next.

What will you do? How will you use me for your pleasure and for your excitement? All of this and I might not even know what this is doing to you and what reactions you are having during this.

Will I be teased or will you get right to whatever devious plan you have concocted in your head? Will you leave me in this state for minutes? Hours? Or will you rush right into your own pleasures?

How will you use me? My mind is racing through different scenarios and scenes in my mind and each one causes my body to twitch and leak and squirm. It causes unintended reactions throughout my body.

Will your crude and sadistic mind tease me and use me in ways that my mind cannot comprehend?

My toes curl thinking about what will come next and you have not yet touched me.

When we discussed this moment, it was only about wanting to restrain me and position me and how it was something that you always wanted to do but never have. I comforted you and let you know that I trust you and want to fulfill your need and agreed but what happens after was left as a mystery.

Goosebumps cover my body and yet I am not scared nor cold but it is because of the anticipation.

My lower regions clench and relax. Clench and relax.

My breathing matches my body between slow and deep breaths to rapid and shallow.

I don't know what comes next. But the anticipation is overwhelming me.

I have lost track of time. How long has this gone on? Minutes or longer?

Every single sensation is overwhelming me even though you have not touched me or talked to me. I am being tortured by you even though you have yet to do anything at all.

I am excited. Scared. Aroused. Anxious. Curious. Exposed. Wondering. My mind is in a flurry of thoughts. I want this for you and for me. I want this for us.

What comes next?

What. Comes. Next?

I tingle with excitement.

I know that tonight, I am yours 100%.

I willfully submit to you.

I know that tonight I have no choice but to be used and controlled for your pleasure. This is to be all about you.

I want and need this too. This is why I agreed to this. I know I wanted this for so long.

This is why, out of anyone, out of every one, it had to be you and only you.

I would not give away my all, my everything, to just anyone.

I give it to only you.

I am ready for you.

I...

Oh!

My!

God!!!!!!!!

Angel497
Angel497
255 Followers