Face the Spike - Face Down

Story Info
Tied spread eagle face down, nerve endings, fire, the wheel.
1.3k words
4.36
10.6k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a while since I have posted, But last Saturday night was so hot that I keep reliving it, so I want to have a "word orgasm", until my hands are on my wife's hot ass again soon,

Last weekend was among the hottest.

I tied my wife faced down spread eagle. Just securing the cuffs to her ankles was arousing... and grabbing her ankles to spread her legs as far apart as I wanted them had me fully erect and throbbing for her. My final inch snapped to attention when I firmly secured the ties to the bed and said "that's it, you are all fucking mine now," which I followed with an introductory firm, stinging smack on her tight ass.

What I did next may surprise you. I merely said - I am going to look at you know.

For about 5 minutes I spoke to her. I told her what it did to me to look at her. That I craved watching her body move. I went on about a few recent sex session we had and finished my little prelude with the question: You are fucking wet just listening to me, aren't you?"

The scene"

Incense, coconut cream, our massage ointment and lubricator of choice, dim lighting. She was blindfolded and wore a bustier than unzipped from the front, lace-up panties and studded high heels.

After a slow and luxurious massage with some firm pulls of her hair, she loves that, I introduced the toy of choice for the evening - the Wartenberg pinwheel. Extremely high-grade stainless steel, surgical level and sharp.

On other occasions, I had run it up and down her bare stomach and over her nipples, and everywhere else I could where the right tingling and nerve jumps would happen. But this time, face down, it was a whole other epic experience.

She knows that when she is lying face down, I like it when she props her tight butt up, it is an invitation to spank and fuck and I cannot resist it.

I traced the pinwheel all over her back, nerve endings on fire and slowly, painstakingly slowly I traced my way down to the crack of her ass - fire. Her ass tightened even more against the steel that was now beginning to warm. Her legs being wide meant she had willfully surrendered and trusted me to do what she loves; play on the edge, find new limits.

The moans were different than any other she had made before. The pinwheel spikes JUST grazing the crack of her ass as I stopped, put my mouth close to her ear and said - please be very still, I am going to go all the way down your ass to your pussy. She shook when I said it. So to make sure she had been paying attention, I asked her and instructed her to answer:

What do I need you to do?

She - Be still (in a loud whisper)

Where am I going to land this pinwheel?

On my pussy, she groaned.

I let the wheel play on her butt hole, her ass and the rest of her was shaking, the tease was so fucking powerful. Her skin spiked and her breathing deepened. So, I stopped, I untied her panties and just let her wait for a minute, her hips were still moving, begging. I spanked her ass, firmly; delight in her voice.

And then again:

What do I need you to do?

Be still, she answered (in a loud whisper)

Where am I going to land this pinwheel?

On my pussy, she groaned in a deeper voice this time.

I am counting on you, I said. I do not want accidents, I do not want to harm you in any way, just hurt you the right way, the way you like it. I had her relax her breathing.

So the wheel, the sharp icy pins rolled between her ass cheeks and grazed over her where I hung it in almost criminal anticipation an inch from her pussy, dangling, lightly bouncing in that sweet spot between her ass and her pussy. Her breathing changed and it was as if she was begging me - please, I wanna feel it. I wanna feel it on my pussy.

I was so aroused. Watching her, listening to her, adoring her, dominating her and pleasing her... my privilege.

"Ok. Good girl" I said... and softly guided the pinwheel the rest of the way missing her pussy on purpose. More teasing. Instead, I traced the outside of her pussy, her legs and the bottom of her butt cheeks closest to her hot pocket.

I let her move because I knew it would be safe because I knew she was in total "fuck me" agony and yes, because it made me almost cum in my underwear.

Finally, again after instructing her to be still, the spike gently kissed and traced her pussy. The erotic charge, knowing she wanted... she needed to move but didn't and the orgasm I could hear was beginning its' charge from her chest ... it was going to travel down to her stomach and finally explode...

Agony.

Anticipation.

Risk.

Skin on fire.

Pinwheel glistening from candle-light and cum.

I spent nearly 5 minutes with her in the palm of my hand, putty.

We flirted with subspace - "Do whatever you want to me. Fuck me in my ass. I don't fucking care..."

I did not think it was safe to bring her to orgasm with something so sharp near her ass, her pussy. I did not trust her to hold still enough and I sure as fuck could not trust myself to hold it together.

"Hey, dirty, horny girl. I know you are aching to cum. So here is what we are gonna do; I am going to untie you and turn you on your back and the spread you wide and tie you again. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you want that?"

"Yes sir."

I did as I had promised. I stood where her head was on the bed and looked down over her body, tied, spread wide and at my disposal. I guided her head to where it would hang off the bed and danced my cock around her mouth. She did what I wanted, what she wanted, she opened her mouth and took my cock in.

As she sucked and mouth fucked me, I ordered - spread your legs wider, which she did. I reached for the zipper of her bustier and slowly unzipped it only to the point that her breasts started to spill out of it and her nipples just peeked over there material.

Fucking tease. Which I love. Which drives her crazy.

I removed, to her disappointment, my cock from her mouth and for the next 45 minutes, a torture of bliss at my hand with the pinwheel dancing over her skin led to an orgasm so powerful that her voice bounced off the walls as her body shook violently, nipples as hard as marbles, her back arched and I ...

Hey, you can tell by now I am a tease, so I will leave that right there for now. But if you would like to hear the highlights of the 45 minutes that brought an "all together-fit as fuck" woman close to "it feels too fucking good" tears, consider leaving me a message or comment so I know someone is enjoying this.

FYI-

The relationship and the boundaries we push are completely consensual. I would never harm her the wrong way. We have been together for almost 14 years and no, passion does not have to die. You just work at it and you have as much fun as you can together. I could never even think of being with someone else.