Face the Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed and pulled his cock from his pants, positioning it right at the opening to my pussy so close I could feel the smooth skin.

"Are you ready for me?"

"Yes." I groaned.

He pushed inside of me. I relaxed into his size, willing myself to make space for his girth. It had been years of silicon and fingers, and this fullness, the stiffness of his erection was like an echo of a past life that my body has missed, even if I hadn't. He entered me slowly, pumping ever so slightly to coat his cock in my wetness. And then, finally, he stopped. He was buried to the hilt inside of me, and i could feel his balls pressed against my butt. He was, upsettingly, the perfect length to leave me full nearly to the point of discomfort without stabbing into my cervix.

I met his eyes, overcome by mixed emotions. Hate and desire swirled together, burning over a pyre of my sadness and loss. But my body was hungry and my pussy clenched unconsciously over his cock, willing him to get on with the main event.

He began to thrust. Decisively, powerfully, he rammed into me. My body melted over his cock, my resistance fading into shakes and spasms. I heard a moan escape my lips and he increased his pace, the rhythmic thumping reverberating through my body. I tried to resist the building pressure, tried to convince myself that I could still leave one line uncrossed. But he brought his thumb down to my clit and began stroking, making smooth circles over my slick slit. I felt my muscles begin to clench in time with his rhythm and he smiled in triumph as my body begged him to fill me.

"You're close, aren't you?" He said through a chuckle.

"Yes." I closed my eyes, willing him to continue, to end my humiliation.

He pumped hard, and without thinking I bucked my hips into him, grinding myself onto his crotch. The pressure was nearly unbearable now and I felt my brow burrow, locked into an expression of silent begging. And then, just as I felt myself begin to succumb to my orgasm, he withdrew. I lay there, panting and squirming, my hips still moving as if searching for his cock. I let out a moan of frustration and opened my eyes to see him slowly rubbing his glistening member.

"I'm going to tell you something true, Alex. I've seen the way you look at me. I've always wondered how quickly you'd break if I just bent you over a lab table and had my way. But this just isn't what I wanted it to be. If I wanted a quick missionary fuck, I'd be with my wife." I was having trouble focusing on his words as I tried to wrap my brain around the sudden absence of stimulation. I sat up slowly, my legs still spread out on either side of him.

He reached out and clamped his hand down on my face, lifting my chin until my eyes met his.

"I need you to pay attention now. Because I'm going to give you a choice. You can leave right now. Everyone will ask you why your hair is a mess and your clothes are wrinkled. And you'll have to tell them the truth. Or, you can stay here with me until this wears off. But if you want me to fuck you, really fuck you, you're going to have to make it worth my while. It's not going to be gentle. You're going to do your part, and show me how badly you want it. And then I'm going to hate fuck you."

I held his gaze for a moment. Panting, naked, defeated. My pussy was still slick with desire and my synapses were firing with thoughts of being held down and filled up, of seeing what real strength felt like.

Another heartbeat passed, and then slowly, I opened my mouth.

He let out a laugh, piercing my haze of desire and leaving me humiliated. "I knew you'd be a good sport." He said. And before I could respond, before I could react to pull away, he pulled my head down and forced his cock into my mouth. I sucked in, flicking my tongue over the tip. I focused on the sensation of his powerful hands on the back of my head, his vice-like grip. I didn't even bother to struggle. He held me there, smiling down as I worshipped him. When he was satisfied, he began to pump his hips and slide his cock deeper.

I scrambled to relax my throat, to accept the invasion without choking. "I don't know why you wanted to VP position anyway, Alex. It really seems like this one was made for you." He smirked as he thrust in deep, smashing my nose against his crotch and holding me there. I could't move, couldn't breathe. Could only gaze up at him as he laughed. And still, I felt my body reacting, wanting more.

He began to withdraw and I prepared myself to suck in a breath. But before my airway was clear he rammed back into me hard. A choking sound escaped me and me moaned roughly as my throat began to quiver. Finally, as my lungs began to scream for air, he withdrew and allowed me a breath before diving back in. He continued this way, relentlessly fucking my face in between short breaths. Saliva coated my chin and dripped onto my chest and the stubble from his crotch scratched at my skin as he clamped my head down.

I felt a sense of peace come over me as I succumbed to him, let his powerful hands guide my every movement. His cock became everything I could feel and everything I could see, everything I could think about. I was mesmerized. I tried not to think about the man attached to it--the man who taken stolen my promotion, my wife, and now my dignity.

I felt him stiffen, and his pumping grew shorter, faster. The reality of what was about to happen dawned on me. I struggled, shaking my head, but he held me more firmly, the pain sending a jolt through my already aching pussy.

"You'll take it, or I'll walk away right now and call the shareholders in here for a toast." He grunted. A flood of emotions washed over me. Anger that he'd even dare. Helplessness as I realized that he had me. And still, that ever pounding drum beat of my body revelling in his cruelty, made all the worse by the truth serum compelling him to mean it. I knew I had no choice.

I relaxed my body and emptied my thoughts. I willed my throat to stay open. And finally, I felt his cock twitch as a stream of hot liquid spurted down my throat. I felt my body take over as I began to suck thoughtlessly, drawing out rope after rope of his cum. Somewhere outside of reality, I was looking down on myself with disgust. I hadn't sucked a man off since college, and had never stooped so low as to milk him, to encourage him to cum in my mouth.

But my dominated body swallowed every drop as if it was a reflex, as if I had been made for this. When at last the final drop was gone and I sat there, naked and dripping wet, he withdrew. "Good girl." He said, patting me on the head. "Now we can get started."

I spared a glance for Jenna, who remained there, frozen on the floor. Tears streamed down her cheeks and her expression was haunted, as if she was barely there.

"Tell her how much you like this. Am I a better fuck than your wife?"

"Yes." I answered through tears.

He pulled me to my feet and led me to the unused bar counter. He was already getting hard again, no doubt planning something even more humiliating. He bent me over roughly and pulled something from his back pocket. I couldn't see what it was, but I heard the click and felt my wrists suddenly secured to a cabinet handle.

"What is it you want now Alex?" He cooed, running his hands over my naked body, lingering at my hips and ass.

I responded before the truth serum could even take over. "Fuck me." His fingers found my slit and he began sliding in. I let out a whimper.

"Do you want it badly enough to beg for it?" I felt the tip of his cock poke up against my entrance as he coated himself in my juices.

"Yes." I said, breathy.

"Do you want it soft and tender, like your wife? Or do you want me to ravage you?"

"Ravage me, hurt me. Just fuck me however you want." I blurted out, close to tears from the frustration of being so close.

"Whatever you say." He growled. And then I realized my mistake as the slick head of his cock began to press against my asshole. He was slow and deliberate, pausing periodically to lube himself up with more of my juices. But I felt myself relaxing, letting him in gradually until the head was fully inside me. I squirmed at the discomfort.

"Have you ever let a man fuck your ass before?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"No."

"Good. Because it belongs to me now." And I gasped as he pushed the rest of his length into me. My pussy was aflame with the indignity of having a cock so close, and yet buried to the hilt in the wrong hole. My muscles twitched at the invasion, unsure whether to pull him in deeper or push him out. He stayed buried there, luxuriating in my squirming body and my tightness.

"This is the best dick you've ever gotten, isn't it?"

"Yes," I spat, the truth serum compelling me to stroke his ego.

"You don't even make my top five." He laughed, and I blushed at the embarrassment, at the realization of what this man truly thought of me. He seemed to read my mind, because he continued. "That's why I'm not going to cum in your pussy. Because you're not worth it. If you want that privilege, you're going to have to come back to me and beg for it."

And the reality of my situation crashed over me then. He was playing with me. I had thought we were two worthy adversaries facing off. I had thought that he hated me too, that my destruction represented to him a great mountain to conquer. But I was nothing to him. Just another plaything, another hole to fuck. Shame welled up inside me and I felt tears begin to stream from my face as I realized how little I'd given my pride up for. His cock strained and stretched my ass, a constant reminder of my humiliation, my desperation. I felt his balls begin to smack against my pussy as he thrust into me, another insult to my neglected folds.

"How often to do you think about me, Alex? About beating me, about getting the upper hand?"

"All the time. Every day at work, and when I come home."

"I barely think of you at all, except when I see you bent over your work station." His laughter was growing louder, more cruel. It seemed to rain down on me like tails of a whip. And still, my body accepted him. My ass became accustomed to his girth and I felt jolts of pleasure race through my clit as he grew faster, rougher in his onslaught. My hips bucked back into him and I found myself perched on my toes to get closer to his cock, the source of my pleasure. I whined as he grabbed my hips, digging his nails into the soft skin of my waist. He pulled me down onto him as if I were nothing but a sheath for his magnificent member.

I heard him grab at something on the counter. He took a rough handful of my hair and jerked my head back, waving a cylindrical muddler in front of my face. I barely had time to open my mouth before he shoved it in deep, moving it in and out with his thrusts to coat it in my saliva. When he was satisfied, he buried himself deep in my ass and rammed the muddler into my pussy.

The cold metal and the feeling of fullness overwhelmed me and I gasped, back still arched painfully as he pulled my head back. He fucked me brutally, jamming the muddler in and out of me. I couldn't help myself, my eyes rolled back as I began to moan.

"You're so desperate you'll even cum over a bar tool, won't you?"

"I am!" I shouted it through a moan as I felt my body begin to quiver, my muscles clenching wildly around his cock. I heard him sigh in pleasure.

"Does it feel better knowing that you're only cumming for me? To bring my cock pleasure?"

"It does!" My whole body was tense and my legs were failing me, my full weight supported by the cool marble surface of the bar. And as the wave of my orgasm finally crashed, all I could feel was the presence of his cock inside me, invading me. It was inescapable. Every twitch of my muscles or bucking of my hips called attention to the foreign feeling of fullness. He let out a growling sigh as my body unwillingly massaged his member. It was so wrong and humiliating, and I was helpless to stop it. And the more I thought about how deeply I was at his mercy, how I'd never be able to free my head from his grasp or pull myself off of his cock no matter how hard I struggled, the harder the orgasm hit me.

As the wave of pleasure faded, he released my hair and I slumped back down onto the counter, the cool surface sending a shockwave through my attentive nipples. But before I could even collect myself, he began anew, thrusting his cock into my ass mercilessly.

"This is better, but your ass is still underwhelming." He said. And once again, the honesty of it stung me. I was still just another hole to him. I saw him reach around and grab the soda gun from the bar and felt him shove it into my folds. Suddenly, a cold jet of water assaulted my clit as he pulled the trigger. The sensation was overwhelming as the pulsing force of the hose hit me. I felt my body begin to shake again, the muscles of my ass tightening even harder over his cock.

"That's it. I want you tight, soaked and shaking." He growled, still ramming himself into me. A second orgasm racked my body, and a third. My brain was turning into a mush of pleasure and stimulation. I felt my eyes roll back as I lost control of my legs, spasming in time with his thrusting. I could barely breathe, barely think. I heard myself moaning incoherently, too overwhelmed to even form words. And still, he continued.

I was floating, barely connected to my body as it shook and whimpered. I was reduced to a brainless puddle of pleasure, no longer able to even feel discomfort at the thick cock ramming into my ass. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I felt him push his full length deep into me, balls pulsing against my pussy. I felt him fill me with his cum, the hot liquid surging into me. I felt him savor it, pumping slowly as he deposited his seed inside me. And finally, I felt him withdraw, leaving me empty and aching for his fullness.

My vision was hazy and stray strands of hair clung to the beaded sweat on my face. I heard him zip his pants up and then raised my eyes as he rounded the bar, extending a hand out to cup my chin. His thumb parted my lips and without thinking I began to suck it, luxuriating in the opportunity to take any part of him inside me. I was beyond words, beyond resistance. I was broken.

As I came back to myself, I heard a quiet weeping in the corner, and turned my head to see Jenna on her knees, face buried in her hands. I mumbled incoherently, wanting to call out to her.

"Seems like you two have plenty to talk about." Mack said, digging his thumb deeper into my mouth. "And I have a promotion to accept. But before I go, I just have one more question I'd like you to answer."

I groaned, enslaved to my own humiliation and to the truth serum that compelled me to betray myself.

"Are you happy now, Alex?"

12