Faceless Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. I think you might be able to learn after all. Now let me ask you again, tell me what you feel on your titties. Take a moment before you answer."

I gave the question another thought, at first settling on 'nothing', but I knew that was not the right answer. I thought about the warm welt on my bottom and then thought about the exposed coconuts of this island girl. I drew a breath and realized I felt more than nothing. "I feel the warmth of the sunshine on my topless skin. I like it."

"Oh, you are a good girl. I am proud of you. You just learned to feel deeper. What else besides the sun on your skin do you feel?"

"I feel a nice breeze wrapping around my boobs. It feels good on my nipples. It makes me feel a little naughty for letting my titties hang out and about in the open."

"Tell me about those nipples, MIss"

"This one here on the left is Miss Pucker, and this one on the right is the perky Miss Sucker." I laughed, I'd never told anyone that I had given names to my nipples.

"And tell me how Miss Pucker and the perky Miss Sucker are feeling right now?"

"I think these girls have a mind of their own sometimes. I think they are enjoying being out in the sun and sea breeze. They seem to be a little excited by their adventure now that you mention it."

"Touch your breasts. Imagine that you've been undressed by a lover, show me how you love your lover to caress you."

Crossing my right hand across my chest I rolled Miss Pucker between my thumb and forefinger, teasing and playing with her. Tugging and stretching her out, she responded with a rush of blood into her tissue, making her plumb and sensitive. Crossing my left arm over my right, I pinched and pulled on Miss Sucker. Palpating my boobs and concentrating on my erogenous nipples, I soon had my pink pillars erect and poking into the shoreline breeze.

"See how tall I can make my girls," I said with pride, cupping under my tatas and lifting them up for display. "Guys like to see the ladies when they're excited, they're a little over an inch long and very sensitive when they're played with."

I shared a little more with my faceless stranger, "You know, I had a disastrous Valentine's Day last week. I was shocked to discover my fiancé was cheating on me. Just that morning I'd made a secret, mushy Valentine card for him with a heart with two pink gumdrops attached to it to remind him of my long nipples. I also put two closeup pictures in with his card, one of each of my perked-up nipples because they were going to be the star of the show that night. I was betrayed on Valentine's Day."

"That's why you found me here; I thought I could run away to the middle of the Pacific and forget that narcissistic bastard and his lying denial of my proof of his disloyalty. Asshole. He blamed me for his cheating and then discarded me in a rage of angry nonsense crap, leaving me standing and crying in the icy Chicago weather."

'Stop!" was the command of my orchid pirate, "Give me your hand." He led me a few steps across the sand.

"What do you feel?" was his question after he led me into the sea.

"I feel warm ocean water washing over my ankles," I answered.

"Correct. Girl, you're in a different world, a world far away from Chicago's winter and all of those narcissistic men that I'm sure you find so plentiful in those icy winter climates. Their icy emotions find a home in cold climates like Chicago. You have left him. Right?"

I nodded assertively, "Yes."

"You're done with him. You belong to me, did you agree to that?"

I nodded again. "Yes, you saved my life and I owe you for that. Yes, I am yours."

"Good girl. You are a new woman with a new life now. In your own words, you are a wounded healer with a divine calling to use your sexual energies for your own healing and that of the cosmos." I smiled. My faceless stranger had actually listened to me and my words. And he wasn't mocking or belittling my weird fantasy. That never happened with my ex. My faceless stranger had heard and connected with my deep, intimate thoughts.

"Take a wider stance, open your legs," he ordered. "Wet your fingers with your mouth and make your big nips slippery. Tug on the girls and make them sensitive."

I followed my orders, concentrating on making my titty tips stiff and slippery. "My wetted pinky points can feel the breeze on them, it makes them feel real sensitive right now."

My overseeing pirate master watched for another moment before he said, "Good girl."

"Now you are to slowly move your fingers away from your breasts, let them trickle over your chest and your belly as they travel down between your legs.

With open hands, fingers spread wide, I let them travel over my sun-warmed bare skin, eager to move towards more excitable regions. My fingers reached my undies and I lingered, rolling my fingertips around my hips and backside, unsure of what I was to do once I was touching myself between my legs.

"Remove your panties, bend your knees with a subtle, sexy bunny-dip and step out of those pink slinkies. Let them fall into the surf."

I did just as I was told, and got another "Good girl" from my faceless stranger.

"Now, stand up straight, open your stance, tits out, and reach your fingers inside yourself and use your pussy's wetness to coat your nipples again."

Brushing against my clit as I gathered my natural nectar, I could feel she was starting to feel frisky again. I worked both hands inside my moist hollow, going slow, knowing that this orchid pirate would appreciate the care I was showing toward my delicate, dew-drenched flower before I brought my slickened fingers up to my excited nipples.

"Go back down between your legs," was his next command. "This time, do not touch your clit directly, but press and push your hands against your tender fleshy folds, massaging your O-button indirectly under your puffed up lady lips."

I spread my lefts a little further apart, bent my knees as I pushed hard on my labia, grinding my pussy folds into my clit. She was getting hot and tingly from the indirect buffeting she was receiving from my two open palms. As I warmed myself up, my hips swirled in rhythm to the small ocean rollers breaking against my ankles. My chest expanded, pushing my bobbing breasts out in an undulating cadence like a sea serpent rising out of the turquoise waters to mate. I tipped my head back, letting the tropical light play upon my exposed throat. I made a series of small, quick moans.

My captain barked a sharp command, "Stop! You are trouble, Miss. I'm in command of this, your next nasty little ride. You're not allowed to orgasm until I think you have learned your lesson and shown that you can control your impetuous lust. You are trouble, Miss. Do you understand?"

I nodded; even if I did understand, I still hated to be stopped just when I was feeling my sex goddess awakening.

"Rub yourself again - but you're still not to stimulate your clit with your fingers, not yet. Grind your labia against that trouble trigger of yours; no touching. You're not allowed to go over the edge of your orgasm until I tell you that your nasty little ride can finish."

Half squatting, I began to massage my intimate parts using both hands. Eagerness was mixed with hesitation to let myself go too far, expecting to be forced to stop once I got close to the edge of an orgasm. I had worked myself up to a mildly excited plateau when I was given a new order.

"Move one hand up to twiddle your nipples. Pinch your pink pointer, pinch it hard. Now let your other hand go inside your slit. You are now allowed to touch the clitoris. Imagine you're spread out naked on the beach, you're the object of lust as multiple sets of hands are gliding over your body in a rite of sexual magic. Men are touching you, arousing you, caressing you with gentle strokes to conjure up your sex goddess from within. You are to imagine your body is a mystical instrument that has the power to bring healing to the cosmos once it's consumed by your fiery passion and melts under a powerful orgasm."

My labia were gushing from the images my faceless stranger hand planted inside me, making it easy to slip my fingers between them. My teased twat was hot and ready for caressing. With small circles, I spiraled inward, zeroing in on her engorged, moist heat. The touching got me excited, my thighs gave a little quiver and I let a tiny squeak jump from my lips.

I heard "Stop." His command was spoken in a firm undertone. "I see your thighs shaking, I hear that your pussy play has made you quite wet. I know you want to cum. But I won't let you - not yet. Not until I feel you deserve it."

I withdrew my fingers from the inside of my flowering feminine flesh. I straightened up and waited to hear what I was to do next.

"Lie down on your back. Move down toward the water and spread your legs open wide to the sea so that these gentle waves are breaking right on top of your pussy." The warm sand heated the skin on my back to match the heat between my thighs. I pushed toward the sea, feeling the warm seawater splash over my bare legs until I was in the position that my captor wanted me. The salt water would heave in small swells and then roll over my hips, crashing against my open vulva.

"Imagine the lapping of the sea is the lapping of a broad, wet tongue that is hungry to lick your clitoris. Lie still, exposing your mystical clitoris to the sea goddess' unending rhythm of warm wetness rising to meet your own internal warm wetness. The sea goddess has chosen you to be her lover. She is sending her waves right into your feminine sea cave to stimulate you and get you to feel warm waves rising and sloshing within your uterus."

My rescuer was using my new personal fantasy as a woman of mystical sexual healing powers to bring me into a mentally relaxed state that allowed my feminine sexual energies to rise within me. He forced me to lie passive while the gentle, rolling motions of the sea goddess between my legs seduced me into a spirit of receptiveness to welcome whatever supernatural sexual forces were to befall me. Still blindfolded, his low, modulated voice filled me with rich, metaphysical imagery that both soothed and aroused me. The sun and breeze were playing with my nipples above my waist as the ocean waters washed over the regions below my torso. The confluence of the metaphysical with the physical lifted me to a here-to-fore unknown state of bliss.

"Now Miss," he began after some time to allow me to settle into the subtle pleasures of the sand on my back, the sun on my skin and the sea nuzzling my inner sensitivities, "you are a bridge between the mythical world of sex god and sex goddess to the world of fleshly human pleasure. You are straddling the sensual world of the feminine sea and the rough masculine world of this island. Your body's a bridge between the wet sea and the firm earth, literally. You're divinely appointed to bridge these mythical realms through the magical power of your orgasm. You must endure a difficult process to coax your flower into bloom, using my instructions coupled with your own spontaneous passionate incantations. The consummation of your heightened desires within your secret orchid will wash you with healing waves and transform you into a new woman of power and whimsy."

I listened and I became excited at this sexual role that my orchid pirate was spinning out before me. This time I waited in silence for his instructions.

"Move fingers over your clit, timing your fingers with the measure of the waves that are pounding on your pud. You will tell me when you get close to the edge. I've already rescued you from the edge once today, I can't have you going over the edge without my permission. Understand?"

I responded with an 'Umm-huh," which was the best I could muster since I was already getting into my sensual, masturbating cocoon, where words are hard to find.

The faceless stranger standing over me replied, "Good girl. Tell me when you are getting close to the edge. Don't you dare break the spell by going over the edge until I believe you have learned how to control your clit and keep yourself out of trouble. You are trouble, aren't you, Miss?"

I drew a deep breath as I fingered myself vigorously, "Umm-humm," I moaned.

My belly muscles flexed, my titties jiggled and I cried out in sudden anguish, "I need to cum."

"Stop. You are not allowed to cum. Grope your breasts and squeeze your protruding pinnacles."

I groped myself as told, but found it difficult to pull away from my love nubbin.

"Start again with your pussy, masturbate as you imagine you're humping that giant phallus of the island god that got you started on this nasty little ride. Work your twat as you think about how it would feel to have a massive supernatural love bone penetrating and driving deep into your sacred pussy. Keep going, that's a good girl."

"I wanna cum. I'm going to cum," I burst out in passionate desire.

"Stop. You haven't learned to control your troubling twat yet. Let your hips ride with the motion of the surf that is thrusting up between your thighs and now, start again."

My hips bucked as I finger fucked in rapid stroking stabs. I let my pelvis rise with the swells of the sea that matched the swells of Eros that pumped through my core. I was aching to reach an orgasm, "Oh god, I need to cum. Please let me cum," I begged.

"Stop. Not now. Not yet. Not until I believe you have learned to not give in to your lust and you've learned to stay out of trouble. You are going to take a long nasty little ride with me, because we both know you are trouble. Aren't you, MIss?"

This orchid pirate that had saved my life, had now become merciless in preventing me from enjoying my life and my sacred sexuality. I came close to reaching that blistering orgasm so many times that afternoon, only to be told, "Stop," when I showed I couldn't control it any longer.

My pussy was seething with violent urges to feel a powerful penetration deep inside. I writhed in the sand and the surf. My body was worked over from the constant tightening and loosening of my muscles as I tensed for the coming orgasm, only to be denied time and again.

I was given the command, "Go girl, play with yourself again."

I moaned in agony and became impetuous with my words, "You won't let me cum. I've begged you and you make me stop every time. I don't want to masturbate to orgasm. I want you to fuck me. I want to cum with your cock stuffed inside me."

"Good girl," said the orchid pirate. "I think it's time you take this nasty little ride to that mystical horizon. I'm going to enjoy watching you masturbate to your deserved orgasm. You may touch yourself until you reach your out-of-control orgasm. Use your incantations. Go for it, Miss."

***

The tightly-coiled pent up tension was released in an instant as I drew two fingers across my swollen clit. I hollered holy blasphemy in our secret pirate cove as I plunged my fingers in and out of my secret orchid. I was slammed by waves of hot fluids, my head was dizzy, my blood fermented as I bellowed, "Oh yes, yes, yes; fuck me, please come fuck me. I need to have your timber driving into my pulsing pussy. Please, please, please come and fuck me. I need to be fucked hard."

Orgasmic waves crashed over me. Convulsing and gasping for breath, blue lightning slashed my body, electrifying my uterus and curling my toes. My limbs turned to jelly. I begged and I screamed and I begged some more as I felt shattered to pieces, there at the edge of the surf. I was washed up on the shore as a weak and spent woman; I was nothing but a puddle of intense sexual feelings, unlike anything I'd known before.

Those strong, saving arms that I had been so grateful for earlier in the day, came and reached under my stomach, lifting me to my knees as I braced myself on all fours. "You're trouble. Miss, I saved you and brought you down to my private pirate cove so you could finish that nasty little twat ride that you'd started at the top of the cliff. You gave me quite a spectacular show. Yes you did."

He reached up to my hair at the back of my head and grabbed the knot on my eye covering. I expected that he was going to let me see his face now that I gave him a good show and plenty of pussy play. Instead, the faceless stranger re-tied the knot to make it tight again.

"You were a good girl - but you're still plenty of trouble. There's no fucking that out of you. When you first hit the beach down here, you were all about rape. Now you are all about begging to be penetrated and wanting to be fucked hard."

"I just have feelings, I don't have reasons," was the only thing that I could say.

A rough hand slipped between my legs, pushing my thighs further apart. Two hands rolled over my shoulders holding me in a powerful grip. I gushed out a squeal, followed by a gasp as the faceless stranger behind me drove hard and deep into me. My vaginal walls were wedged wide and he fit firm and tight, filling me full.

"Oh, Oh, Oh Yes. Yes, I need that," I whimpered. He held one shoulder and the knot on the blind fold with the other hand as he pumped into me. "Yes, fuck me. Pluck my delicate orchid. Slam into me hard. Please, please please, just like that. Fuck me like a pirate," I begged. "Pirate fuck me, plunder, pillage and rape that pussy. Fuck me like an orchid pirate, take my orchid and pluck and fuck my delicate flower. Oh, god, you feel so good inside me."

His mast sailed into my pink and purring sea. He reached under me and grappled with my swinging titties, milking my nipples as I backthrust my ass onto his plank. His balls were slapping against my sweet hatch, which I've always found to so very erotic. "Board me. Fire you wad into me. Take me, you fucking orchid pirate. Fuck me hard and pollinate my pretty orchid."

The rough and powerful man who had me in his clutches, shuttered and groaned as he ejaculated with such force as to make me feel him squirt inside me. He held me by my dangling mammaries as he breathed heavily into my hair as he leaned over my back.

When he withdrew from my quivering quim, he lifted me to my feet with one hand and led me into the sea. Waist-deep in the warm, sea-swells, he dipped his hand between my legs and to wash and rinse his semen out of my folds and vagina.

***

We waded back to the beach. "I apologize, but I do not have a towel to dry you and your lovely orchid off."

I reached up for the cloth blind fold covering my eyes, "We can use this," I said.

My arms were swiftly pinned to my side. "No. You are trouble, Miss. I am going to leave you, but the blind fold stays in place until I'm back up the cliff and out of sight."

I pouted, "But, don't I deserve to see you? Don't I get to know your name after all of that sexy fucking? I don't think it's fair?"

"Fair?" he laughed. "Fair? Pirates don't play fair, we're pirates." He spanked my bare ass, "You're trouble, Miss."

I protested, "Will I ever hear from you. You saved my life. Maybe we should stay in touch. Maybe a little later, when it's safe, you can check in with me and make sure I'm not in trouble? Wouldn't that be good?"

'Miss, I've already told you, you ask too many questions. I'm a pirate doing pirate business. I don't share my plans. It's dangerous."

I held my arms up and open, hoping to get a hug. My faceless stranger just gave my breasts a couple of goodbye shakes. "Your long nipples are the stars of the show. Sorry that Miss Pucker and Miss Sucker didn't have the Valentine's Day they'd planned. But then again, you wouldn't have been hanging out in Palau if fate and Cupid hadn't sent you into my arms."

"Miss, you owe me. Keep your eyes covered for five minutes to let me make a dignified escape. Then you may resume your broken-hearted holiday here in paradise."

"But wait!" I stammered. "How am I going to get back up that dangerous cliff that you carefully navigated to bring me down here? I hate heights. Don't leave me. Please." I began to tear up.