Faceless Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're trouble, but you're also a lucky woman. I think your luck will hold and I'm sure you'll find a way to safely return to the resort. Keep the blind fold as a souvenir, but don't show it to anyone. You don't want to get into any more trouble."

I heard him stuff a few things into his pack and then sprint across the sand and scramble up the bounding cliff.

***

I should have peeked. But I waited a long time before I removed the blind fold and then used it to wipe away my tears. Unfolding the blind fold that I'd worn for most of the day, I looked and chuckled, then dropped into ironic sobs. It was black with the white skull and crossbones emblem, the Jolly Roger flag of pirates.

I gathered my clothes; shorts, top, bra, but couldn't find my pink slinky panties. It's possible they could have been swept out to sea; but if I know my orchid pirate, I think that he pirated my panties. I'm the victim of a panty raid, probably by a real pirate. Fair trade, I guess, my knickers in exchange for his Jolly Roger flag.

I looked toward the cliff, wondering how difficult my ascent might be. I was shocked to see it was a little steep, but nowhere as dangerous as I'd been led to believe. This called into question everything about the faceless stranger. Was he as dangerous as he claimed? Was he really a pirate? Is there really such a thing as an 'orchid pirate?'

I spent the remainder of my time at the resort, sitting alone in my room or wandering inland trails between sips of fruity beverages while pondering the mysteries of life and the good fortune of encounters with mysterious faceless strangers.

I decided I would not tell Sis about my near death experience and my pleasant 'nasty little ride' under the gaze of a faceless stranger who claimed to be an orchid pirate. This would cause Sis to ask too many questions. And I learned that too many questions can be dangerous - or so I've been told.

***

Back in the gray, frigidity of February in Buffalo Grove, I wanted my escape to the whimsey of a tropical paradise to linger, so I left my bags partially packed. Though, I did take the secret Jolly Roger souvenir out immediately and kept it under my pillow. It would be my talisman for sexual healing and a secret portal into memories of a mythical, sensual world of a faceless stranger in paradise.

With bags still partially unpacked, the evening of the second day back in Chicagoland, a private courier came to my door. I was handed a large, mysterious envelope with my name written in cursive, but no other markings or return address.

My intuition told me the contents would be mystical. I opened it with a sense of wonder and excitement. I knew without a doubt that the unmarked package was from my faceless stranger.

A big red envelope was inside. When I opened it, I saw a Valentine heart with two pink gumdrops glued to it. I laughed and immediately got emotional. On the back of the heart was a photo of a beautiful, delicate pink flower. An orchid I presume.

An enclosed letter penned with a flourished script read:

Dear Miss,

My pirate sources provided me with your name and location.

Forgive my boldness in my tactical retreat. For we pirates do not make promises, for we do not keep them. But I vowed to myself as I left you weeping on the sand, to avenge your dishonorable treatment this past Valentine's Day. You are wonderful trouble and you deserve a little gravity-defying magic in your new life.

In that respect, I offer you a belated Valentine's Day card in deep hopes that it might compensate for your earlier savaged affairs of the heart. But let us not dwell on the past miseries. Let us learn to appreciate life's encounters and thrills as we both dwell on the edge of life's precipice.

Miss Lee, you may be interested to know that I have discovered not one, but two beautiful new fancies of mine hanging over the edge of the precipice in Palau. When it comes to dangling damsels in distress, of course, Miss, you were my first priority. But I also discovered a new species of orchid blooming, clinging to the very spot where I first encountered you. Yes, I too believe in mystical forces among us.

After we parted ways, I returned to retrieve the specimen. I was successful in smuggling it to a connoisseur who paid handsomely for the prize.

I would not have found the species, had it not been for you and your circumstances. Because of the clandestine nature of orchid pirate business, everything is unofficial; but I have requested that the new unofficial species be given the name: leecunnusii. Loosely translated as; Lee's Pussy'.

I might add that I have never seen such a beautiful orchid. The botanical specimen was quite nice as well.

Yours Truly,

-- You may call me, Roger (as in Jolly Roger)

I held the belated Valentine's Card and its pink gumdrops close to my breast.

I too believe in mystical forces among us. I hold my Jolly Roger talisman souvenir close to my secret lady parts, soaking in my joy juices, as I bring my orchid's petals to heights of ecstasy at night, believing that I will catch a vision of the face of my faceless stranger as he comes to me as I freefall over that mystical edge.