Facesitting Brother

Story Info
Sister and friends face sits brother.
2k words
4
92.6k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it I was lying down on the bed with my sister's friend's butt in my face. I'm 18 and my sister and her three friends were all 19 or 20. Our parents were gone and she was home from college for a long holiday weekend. She asked if she could have her friends over and my parents agreed. I had to work the next day and simply asked if they could keep the noise down. We got into an argument and they said I was being too loud and that I needed to be hushed, thus throwing me on the bed and sitting on my face. They were all dressed in just panties and skimpy tops or merely bras. My sister is kind of heavy but her friends were all pretty hot, so I really didn't mind. Although it was getting hard to breath. I tried to push her off so I could take a breath of air, but someone grabbed my hands.

Two things started happening at once my face was getting red and my cock was getting hard. I was only dressed in my underwear as I had planned to go to sleep, and I could feel my cock slip through the opening in my underwear.

"Oh my God Dana, your brother's cock's getting hard." someone told my sister. Before I knew it my underwear was pulled off and the girl on my face got up.

"Wow, if he got hard with me in my panties, I wonder what'll happen if I take them off," she said and proceeded to do that, then climbed back on my face. Naturally, I started licking her pussy, causing her to moan. The rest of the girls started playing with my cock which kept getting harder and harder. They were stroking and licking it. They even licked and sucked on my balls. I almost came several times, but they always stopped before I could. Once I got the first girl off the rest of my sister's friends wanted a turn. For the next two hour's they made me lick their pussy's and ass hole's while sucking and jerking my cock. I gave them each multiple orgasms each, including my sister, who had a hairy pussy. The rest were either shaved or trimmed.

Finally, my sister sat on my face once again and sucked my cock while two of her friends sucked my balls. Dana deep throated me a few times, then concentrated on running her tongue on the head of my cock. Then she started humming and that's when I lost it. I shot my load deep into my sister's mouth and she retained every drop. After kissing all her friends and sharing my cum, my sister then told me to get out.

I called in sick the next day at work and went back to sleep. I was worn out from the activities. I had just fallen asleep when my mother came in and woke me up asking why I wasn't going to work. I explained that I hadn't slept very well and was really tired. I was getting nervous because I sleep in the nude and the sheets were starting to ride up my bare leg and my mom was just dressed in a thin nighty. My mom was pretty with long dark hair and brown eyes. Her breasts were small but her nipples were thick. I could see them poking the thin material of her nighty. She leaned over to feel my head and I got a clear shot of her whole breast. Her nipples were really hard.

"Well, you don't feel hot," she said. "Something seems fishy," Mom said. "Dana, get in here," she called.

"What? Mom no," I pleaded.

"Yeah?" Dana asked, dressed like she was the night before. Her big breasts spilling out of her tight tee-shirt. Her nipples were also pressing through the shirt. I could feel my cock getting hard.

"What are you still doing home?" she asked. "I thought you had to work."

"Well, someone kept me up all night with her friends and I didn't sleep very well," I replied.

"Alright, what is going on you two!" Mom demanded.

My sister and I started talking at once and Mom stopped us. "Todd you first."

"Dana and her friends were getting loud. I politely asked them to keep it down because I had to work today. We got in an argument and they said I needed to be kept quiet and Dana and her friends sat on my face almost killing me."

"Dana is that true?" Mom asked.

"No! I mean yes, we sat on his face," she said laughing, "But we didn't kill him or even come close."

"I couldn't breathe. My face was red. If my cock hadn't gotten hard I'd be dead."

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, her friend was sitting on my face, my cock got hard, they all freaked out and her friend jumped off."

"I don't even know what to say to that," Mom said. Suddenly the doorbell chimed. "Dana go see who that is. Your father's golfing today, so he isn't home."

Dana left, but as she did she pulled the sheet down revealing my hard cock. "See, told ya," Dana smirked.

Mom stared at my cock for a while before looking me in the eyes. "Um, I guess I could see how your sister's friends cold turn you on. They're all young, beautiful women, but did you get hard with Dana too?"

What was I supposed to say? I couldn't tell my mom that I got even harder for Dana. But I was staring at her tits through her thin nighty and my cock was physically throbbing. And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, in walks Dana with Debbie, my boss.

"Todd, dear, how are you feeling?" Debbie asked then shouted, "Oh my God!" when she saw my cock.

"Hi I'm Clair, Todd's mom, you must be his boss?" Mom said extending her hand.

"Hi Clair, I'm Debbie, yes Todd's boss."

"Todd, what's going on? You never call in."

"Dana tell her what happened," Mom instructed.

And she did too. Every last detail. All three women were looking from my face to my cock then back again.

"Let's see how turned on you get when your mother sits on your face."

My mom then proceeded to climb on my face, while my sister and boss watched. My cock which had been going soft, immediately got hard again. It didn't help when Dana and Debbie started stroking it.

I started licking mom through her panties. When she felt what I was doing she told the others and pulled her panties aside to give me access. "Is Todd a good pussy licker?" Mom asked Dana.

By now she was sucking on my cock and merely said, "Uh-huh."

"Take your brother's cock out of your mouth and tell me if he's good at licking pussy," Mom said.

"I'll bet you thought you'd never utter that sentence," Debbie said, before taking over cock sucking duty while Dana answered Mom.

"Yes, he's surprisingly good," Dana said.

That was all the confirmation Mom needed. All three took off their clothes and Mom let Debbie sit on my face first, while she and Dana sucked my balls and cock.

I'd always had the hots for Debbie. She had a great athletic body, nice firm breasts, and a really great ass.

After I made Debbie come Dana sat on my face. Mom and Debbie went to town on my cock. They were licking up the sides together until one would put the head in her mouth and swirl her tongue around it.

"Do you like Mommy sucking your cock while you lick your sister's pussy?" Mom teased. "Cum for me son. Cum for Mommy."

When Debbie started tickling my balls with her fingernails and Mom was tonging the shit out of my cock I started sooting my load, giving Dana an orgasm also. Mom kissed Debbie, sharing my cum with her.

Mom then lay down and I was ordered to get on all fours and lean down and lick Mom's pussy to orgasm. Dana got underneath me from the side and started sucking my cock hard again, while Debbie liked my butt and asshole. Soon Mom screamed and had a huge orgasm.

Mom then instructed Dana to ride my cock while she and Debbie got to know one another better. Dana and I watched for a moment as Mom and Debbie get into a 69 position. Dana's pussy was very wet, but also very tight. At first, only about half my cock could fit. After a few minutes, I was able to get most of it in. Sis leaned forward so I could suck on those giant boobs of hers. I started spanking her ass, which she seemed to like and then boldly I stuck a finger in her ass. That's all it took. Dana started squirting on my cock drenching it in a powerful orgasm.

Debbie and Mom took turns licking all of Dana's juices from my cock. Then Debbie climbed on and Dana and Mom ate each other out. Debbie wasn't as tight or as wet and Dana, but she also didn't have any hair and it felt great. After a few minutes, Debbie told me to do her doggie style. I did. I also slapped her ass and kept pulling all the way out and shoving my cock back in. When I did this Mom and Dana would take turns sucking my cock, while the other one licked Debbie's pussy. They had brought each other off very quickly. Then, just to see if she'd let me, I slipped my cock into Debbie's asshole. She jumped, then relaxed and accepted it. When Mom and Dana saw what I had done, Mom stuck two fingers in Debbie's pussy, while Dana sucked on her clit. In no time Debbie had a big orgasm herself. It took everything I had not to cum inside her ass.

Then It was Mom's turn to fuck me. I lay back down and she climbed on top. Dana and Debbie each sat on my face for another orgasm, while I fucked Mom. After a while, I told Mom I wanted to fuck her doggie style. When she was in position I started out licking her pussy and rubbing her ass. Soon I was licking her asshole and finger her pussy. Then I switched. I started fingering her asshole and licking her pussy. She came in no time. Then I started fucking her from behind. When she told me to fuck her in the ass I was shocked. I just did that to Debbie because she had such a great ass and I had always wanted to. Mom had a nice ass too, but I didn't expect this from her. I guess you just never know about people sometimes until they're in the moment. While Debbie slobbered on my cock, Dana got Mom's asshole ready with her tongue. In no time I was sliding in Mom's asshole. As I fucked Mom's ass, Debbie and Dana rubbed and licked Mom's pussy and clit. When Mom's orgasm hit her ass clenched up and I shot my load deep in her ass.

After I pulled out, Debbie wasted no time in licking my cock, while Dana licked my cum from our mother's ass.

After that, we all got dressed. I told Debbie I'd see her Monday, as I was off the next day.

"I'm off tomorrow too. Maybe we could get together again?" she asked.

"Um sure!" I stammered. Wow, was this really happening? My boss wanted to come over and fuck me some more? I thought for sure I was fired. Now I think I'm dating my boss.

"My husband, Richard will be home tomorrow. Let's get him involved. I'm sure he'd love to play too," Mom said. Surprising Dana and myself.

I took it easy the rest of the day and went to bed early, anticipating what the following day would bring.