Facesitting Cafe Ch. 03

Story Info
Will starts his new job.
4.8k words
4.73
44.8k
61

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you to everyone for your patience once again and for the kind words on my first two parts. I'm glad this was something you could all enjoy. It might be a while before the next part but I promise, more is coming.

My alarm went off the next morning. I had been crushed and smothered all night by my new landlady, yet somehow I felt more rested than I had in a long time. I stretched my body, slightly stiff after over twelve hours without moving under Emily's giant breasts. As I looked over to check my phone, I found a note from her on my dresser indicating that she had deducted the total from my rent for my "service." I set the note down and took a deep breath. It was about time for my new job to start. Once I was dressed and had done my morning routine there was no putting it off any longer. I left the complex and walked to the café.

My first day. It honestly still felt like a dream, even as I walked through the doors. I could see Madame Kelly and a pair of baristas getting everything set up for the day. The wonderful scent of coffee and baked goods filled my nostrils. "Ah! So nice to see you again, newbie!" Madame Kelly said as I entered. "Did you settle in OK?"

"Good morning, Madame Kelly," I said. "I, uh, met your friend Emily yesterday. She..."

"Oh, isn't she a doll?" Madame Kelly gushed.

"She's a little... grabby. I kind of spent the whole night with her breasts in my face," I said.

"Yeah, she's affectionate, that one!" She nodded. "Well, don't let that put you off being smothered, it'd be awful to scare you off so soon."

"Oh, no, it didn't. Believe me, I've been looking forward to this for weeks. How do I get started?"

Madame Kelly smiled. "Well, let's get you in your smotherbox first. I've put you in the seat closest to the entrance so you'll be the first thing our customers see when they enter. Having a cute boy right at the front is great for business."

"Cute? I've been called a lot of things, but never that," I said.

"Aww, don't sell yourself short, hon!" Madame Kelly said, putting her hand on my cheek. "Trust me, lots of the ladies here love guys like you. Word's been spreading that I've got a cute new seat, and lots of women are excited to meet you."

"How do they know about me?" I asked.

"I make a page for each of my seats on my cafe's website, that way women can find out when you'll be working, they can rate how good of a seat you are, and can even reserve you ahead of time online or by phone. Don't worry, I don't give out any personal info, just your picture. But just so you know, my phone's been ringing nonstop with reservation requests all weekend. I've lined up several of my favorite customers just for you, so you'll have a busy first day."

"Thank you, Madame Kelly," I said excitedly, my heart racing at the thought of what the day would bring. I moved down and took my place in my smotherbox. I put my head through the small opening in the seat, letting my face stick out as much as possible. Madame Kelly cuffed my hands to the sides of the box and bolted my legs to metal rings in the floor, looking down at my bound body with a smile. My head poked out further from the material than I had thought, even though it made sense. These women weren't paying to sit on a seat that was part-face. They were paying to sit on a face, the rest of it was for balance so I wouldn't drop the woman on top of me. Every part of my life was now centered around female pleasure, it seemed. It was easy to see why this place was so popular with women.

"I'm so, so glad you decided to join us, young man," Madame Kelly said once I regained my train of thought. "And you were quite early! That's the kind of dedication I like to see from my seats. Mind if I test you out?"

"Please do," I said, my heart racing as she slowly rested her enormous ass on my face. Despite her crushing weight, the smotherbox didn't give an inch. My face didn't sink into it at all. I was supporting her entire bodyweight with just my face.

"Here's some advice, slave," she said. "When you get to breathe, try only to breathe through your nose. The ladies here love it, knowing you're breathing the scent of her ass. You'll get lots more clients that way. Also, try to wear shorts only, maybe even with no underwear. The ladies like to see you erect." She was wearing a skirt with only a thong on underneath, which she had quickly hiked up to sit on me. My face was now making direct contact with her ass cheeks, only the tiny piece of fabric separating my mouth from her womanhood. I tried to inhale through my nose while being smothered. What little air my nostrils could suck in was breathed entirely through her ass, and I could smell how aroused she was. She smelled of soap, as if she had just showered. It was a divine scent, and my cock began to stir from the sensation. I couldn't believe how quickly I had embraced this new life. It was like I was born to be a chair.

"Such a good seat..." She whispered. "Take all that ass in your face, just like that." I did my best to remain stationary and not struggle, not that my smotherbox gave an inch. Just when I felt I could no longer hold my breath, she got up to open the door. "Just how I like to start my morning, seat. Well done. But the easy stuff is over now. Make me proud out there and there'll be more where that came from, trust me."

I could hear the other slaves arriving for the day, each one greeting Madame Kelly as they entered and took their places. "Alright, seats. Make me proud out there. Hands at your sides, faces up, tongues at the ready. I don't want to hear of any passing out today. Got it?"

"Yes, Madame Kelly," the other seats said in unison.

Without another word, Madame Kelly pulled open the doors. As the café opened, customers began to stream in. Madame Kelly greeted several of the women before returning to her office with one of her male employees. My heart began to pound as my first client approached. She stood at over six and a half feet tall with powerful thighs and muscles all over every inch of her, except for her butt somehow. Her ass was large, but soft looking, perfect in every way. She wore only a skimpy sundress that hugged her curves tightly and left little to the imagination. She looked as though she could squat twice my bodyweight easily. "So, you're the new seat everyone's been talking about," the woman said, looking down at me. "You're just as cute as I hoped. The name's Alicia, and I hope you can hang in there. But if you can't, I'll enjoy that too. I love watching men squirm for air under my butt." My heart began to beat like it was going to burst as I watched Alicia's big ass slowly descend down to my bound face. I could tell she had no panties on underneath her dress. I took in a deep breath as she sat on me.

Her round, soft butt was almost identical to Madame Kelly's, just as heavy and just as vast. Her thick legs clamped together tightly. My face was absorbed into her crevice easily, my nose poking into her tight asshole through the fabric. "Oh, that feels nice," she said. She sat with her hand on her chin, scrolling on her phone. My head was supporting almost her whole bodyweight, mashed roughly against her butt. Her ass cheeks formed an airtight seal around my face just like Madame Kelly's had done. No atom of oxygen was getting to me until she allowed it. Alicia sipped her coffee when it arrived and looked down at me with a smile. "Feel good in there?" I gave her a thumbs up. "Good. A little more of this and you can breathe."

I lost count of the seconds as I felt my breath slowly drain out under her. My nose, mouth, and chin were trapped deep in Alicia's beautiful ass. The familiar aching in my lungs was returning. Finally, after almost two straight minutes, she got up and gave me air. Her ass was less than an inch from my face. Her sundress was wedged deep in her ass crack. "Hmm, I think this dress of mine is a problem, don't you?" she asked flirtatiously. "Pull my dress out of my ass crack with your teeth."

I did as I was told, as she lowered herself until her ass once again made contact with my face. She stopped just before putting all her weight on me, giving me just enough space to get my mouth on the fabric. My teeth gripped the fabric as I removed the dress from where it was wedged. Alicia then hiked up her dress, exposing her beautiful tanned ass to me. It looked unbelievable. From my position in the smotherbox, her ass took up my whole view and seemed to go on forever. "Kiss my butt, slave," she ordered. I pressed my lips forward and kissed the left cheek, then the right, causing her to moan as she exhaled. "Again," she said. I was loving the feeling of her soft flesh as it conformed around my lips with each kiss. After 50 kisses, she slammed her ass down on me so hard that it jiggled several times. Bare ass flesh collided with my face. She shook herself back and forth, twisting my head as much as it could in my restraints and shoving my face even deeper into her crevice. "I just love ass kisses. They're almost as much fun as getting oral for me. Speaking of which, you'd better start eating my pussy if you hope to breathe again soon."

I extended my tongue and licked around, eager to obey my first customer. I couldn't see anything with her massive ass in my face, so I had to follow her verbal cues in order to figure out where to lick. She tasted divine, her warm womanhood getting wetter with each lick. Alicia began to moan, grinding against me as I licked her sweet cunt. Her two meaty ass cheeks pressed down hard on my head, forcing me into her soft, vast buttocks. My nose poked in and out of her asshole. She sat on me and sipped her coffee, chatting with the other women as they sat on their face seats. I continued to lap away at her pussy, feeling her get more and more turned on. Her tight pussy was now flowing with her sweet nectar. I knew what was coming next. Her thick butt cheeks kept me trapped in darkness, the pressure only intensifying as she neared an orgasm. She moved back and forth, only allowing me the briefest of breaths through my nose as I lapped at her sweet cunt. Every tiny breath through my nose smelled of arousal. She began to shake, her ass cheeks vibrating on my face, rubbing me harshly. After half an hour of this, Alicia screamed as she came directly into my mouth. Her warm, sweet juices flowed into my open mouth and her whole body shook with pleasure. She sat down for around 30 seconds more to catch her breath, then got up, and I weakly gasped for air.

"That was impressive, seat," Alicia said to me. "Give me another before my hour with you is up." She sat down while I was still inhaling, and I once again resumed licking.

Time practically ceased to exist in the next moments. My cycle continued. Lick, lick, try to breathe when I could, try to ignore my erection, lick some more. Her moans intensified as the minutes ticked by. Over and over I licked as her pussy got wetter and wetter, building up until she hit a second, equally intense climax on top of me. Alicia got up and motioned to the barista for something. As she stood, I could see it was a wet wipe. "Eyes closed, hon. Gotta wipe you off before someone else arrives." I had swallowed both of her orgasms, but eating her out had still left me with a significant amount of her wetness coating my face. "I must say, you've got to be the cutest seat Madame Kelly's hired in a while."

"Thank you," I managed as she finished wiping me off and paid her tab.

"No problem! See you next time, seat," she said as she left. I lay there, in shock from the intensity of it all. That was just one customer!

Before I could even fully catch my breath, my next client arrived, a woman wearing tight yoga pants and smelling of sweat masked with a small amount of deodorant. She didn't bother to introduce herself, she merely sat down on me with all of her weight as if I wasn't there, ordering a latte and a croissant from the barista. "Finally, a chance to relax," she sighed. "It feels so good to have a seat after a long session in the gym. Would you give me a sniff?" I inhaled through my nose, taking the scent of pure sweat into my lungs. I strained and my eyes began to water from the sensation. Her lower body was not protected by deodorant like her upper body was. "Good seat," she said.

My unnamed second client began to quickly grind her ripe buttocks over me. My open mouth and outstretched tongue were forcefully rubbed against her perfect body. I could hear her moaning as I struggled to stay conscious through the flesh and sweat blocking my breath. "God, there's nothing like breaking in a new seat slave," she said. "Nothing in the fucking world compares to grinding an innocent, untrained chair boy's face until he's an obedient, ass worshiping mess."

She stopped grinding once her order arrived, choosing instead to sit motionlessly on top of me as my chest began to ache. I hoped she would get up before I passed out, no matter how good it felt to be smothered. Finally, she leaned forward and mercifully gave me a few short breaths as she bit into her croissant. Before I could fully recover, down she came again. I panicked slightly, as I involuntarily began to thrash under her, as much as my restraints allowed. My cuffed wrists strained against their chains.

"Oh, yes, struggle under me, slut. I get SO turned on when cute boys can't handle my booty," she cooed. She pulled down her yoga pants, exposing her nude ass to me. "Lick it, seat. Just my asshole, don't let your mouth touch my cunt until I cum."

She sat back on my face, swallowing me in her vast crevice. I tongued her sweaty asshole, just as she'd ordered, totally surrendering to her behind. The mixture of my tongue at work and my struggling body under her made her wetter and wetter until she pulled herself back and orgasmed into my mouth, muffling her screams with her hand over her mouth. "My Goddess, that felt great," she said, taking a last sip of her coffee.

When she was done she stood up, pulled her yoga pants back on, wiped me off like Alicia had done, and left like it was nothing. To her, it probably was. I gasped for air once I was no longer under her, having been pushed to my limit. She hadn't been there for as long, but the taste of her sweaty ass crack remained in my mouth even after she left.

Another woman entered, wearing a sharp pantsuit with her hair in a neat bun. Her round butt stretched the fabric of her suit pants. "Hmm. So this is the new one. I've rented you for the next two hours and I've got a ton of work to do, so I need to focus. That means no oral. Got it?" She spoke with an incredibly domineering tone.

"Yes, Mistress," I said. She sat down, the fabric of her pantsuit covering my face. By now I was starting to wear out. This new woman didn't smell of arousal or sweat at all. She didn't budge an inch either, except to let me get a short breath once in a while. Her shifting was machinelike, at regular intervals. To her, facesitting must not be a sexual act, I thought to myself. It must be as normal as anything else in her life. She probably doesn't think of me any differently than I think of a regular chair, just one she has to rotate off of now and then. That thought aroused me, in a way. Being nothing but a seat, literally nothing but another piece of furniture to a woman, it felt so taboo yet hot. All the women here thought of me as a seat, but this woman seemed to ignore my very existence.

I couldn't breathe under her, as usual, but I soon found myself with a second problem: I was aroused. I had known it since my shift started, but the facesitting had been so intense thus far that I couldn't think about it. Now that I was no longer able to focus on giving oral, I was left unable to ignore it. My cock was at full mast in my shorts from all the smothering, and it was incredibly noticeable. I wanted to jerk off so badly, but my hands were bound. I was going to have to wait until after my shift. I continued to suffocate under the behind of this uncaring woman. "Don't think I don't see your dick down there, seat," she said. "Just know I won't be unlocking you to touch yourself. Now stay still."

I could only obey. The unrelenting stillness of her body was so sexy. I loved how willfully ignorant of my survival this woman was being. Still, I remained stationary. It was not my job to breathe, it was my job to be a seat. I lost track of time as she typed away on her keyboard. I couldn't tell which demeanor was sexiest out of my clients thus far.

I remained motionless underneath her, my vision totally occupied by her enormous butt. Even in otherwise modest suit pants, her ass stretched out wide. She sat on me with total confidence in her beautiful, heavyset figure. Even through the fabric I could feel the softness of her rear as it pressed against my face. It became increasingly difficult to resist the urge to kiss it, but I knew there would be consequences if I disobeyed her. I focused on simply surviving, slowly breathing in whenever I got the chance, trying to survive without disturbing my client. I was amazed I hadn't struggled at all under her so far. Her slight seating adjustments were machine-like, giving me barely enough to hold off my instinct to struggle for breath. The cycle of smothering with only the briefest interruptions to breathe continued for what felt like an eternity. The burning in my lungs from her all-consuming cheeks clashed with the arousal from my situation, it was like my fetish was at war with the rest of my body. After the longest time, I felt the barely relenting weight lift from my face and the lights of the room meet my eyes instead of the dark fabric.

"An adequate performance, seat," my strict client said. "I'd prefer you not be so aroused but I suppose you managing to not pass out is impressive enough. I'll be back soon."

My day went on like this, though my later sessions were much shorter after the first few women. I had appointment after appointment with bossy, curvy women, each with her own set of demands. Some women wanted to be licked here or there, some wanted me to be unmoving, others enjoyed watching me struggle against their unforgiving curves. On and on, the smothering continued as the hours passed by. Ass after ass crushed my face like never before. Every woman seemed to have a large, perfect butt, either fat or toned. I couldn't decide which one was better. I became numb, my vision blurred by gorgeous curves slamming into me over and over, using me as furniture or a sex toy, or both. My hard cock was aching as it oozed precum and my heart was racing by the time my shift ended.

As the last client left, my exhaustion hit like a truck. All that time holding my breath had drained me. Madame Kelly unlocked my smotherbox and I stumbled to the ground, weak from my day. "Well, well! Not bad for your first day on the job! I gave you some of my toughest clients and they were all quite impressed by you. How are you feeling, seat?" she asked.

I could only cough air into my tired lungs in reply. As I inhaled, I could tell that the aroma of the café had now mixed with the unmistakable scent of female arousal.

"I know I put you through the wringer today, but tomorrow you'll have some unbooked time, so the ladies can sit on you freely. Doesn't that sound nice?" Madame Kelly said, opening a few windows to let in the breeze. The fresh air hit my tired face harshly after the day I'd had.

"Y... Yes, Madame Kelly," I wheezed.

"Good. Same time tomorrow," she said, walking back to her office.

I got back to my feet and left the café. I took a few deep breaths, finally processing what had happened to me that day. My head was spinning, but all I could think was one single thing: I loved it. I loved facesitting. And I wanted more. I wanted to be used like that every fucking day from now on. I stretched, my body having grown stiff from being pinned in place all night and all day, and walked back to my new apartment, doing my best to cover my erection and the stains of precum on my shorts. Along the way I passed several gorgeous women, all giving me knowing smiles as I did my best to hide how aroused I was.

12