Facesitting Cafe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back, the very first thing I wanted to do was remove my shorts and start relieving the throbbing erection I'd had for the past six hours, like I'd done after my interview. At first I started to look up porn to give me a visual aid, but my thoughts quickly turned to the day I'd just had. All those beautiful rears, some sweaty, some aroused, some totally unfazed by what they were doing. I was obsessed. No porn would ever do for me what those memories would. I shut my laptop and closed my eyes, letting my reality become my fantasy. It was only at this point that it dawned on me just how exhausted I was. All those enormous rears had sapped my energy like nothing else. There was just something about how powerless I was under them that drove me wild. I needed more. And that's exactly what I was going to get.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my second day, I spent around half my shift without appointments, meaning that I accepted walk-ins from various women. Once again, my face was battered by large asses and my tongue was worked tirelessly to please my clients. The walk-ins only took a few minutes, they came more for the coffee than to be pleasured. Typically these were businesswomen getting coffee before their shifts, so I spent much of my day kissing asses through pantsuits, fancy skirts and dresses. Others arrived after workouts or long jogs, letting me inhale their ripe asses. I was starting to get a real obsession with sweat, the smell and salty taste lingered in my senses even after my shift yesterday. I could barely keep track of who was who, as each pair of ass cheeks came and went, most women paying me little or no attention aside from instructing me in how they wanted me to pleasure them.

No matter what they wanted, the smothering was relentless. Ass after ass took my breath away time after time. All I could do was obey and try my best to not pass out. Each woman's ass was a different challenge.

Towards the end of my second day, I was satisfying a particularly curvy woman who had completely removed her pants for a proper oral worship. She moaned as she lifted her legs off the ground, crushing me into my smotherbox. I felt like my head was going to burst as she hit her climax. My mouth opened to take every drop, and she finally gave me a brief breath, freeing me from the grip of her hefty ass cheeks. "Whew! That was fantastic!" She said. "There's nothing like leaving a man out of breath with just my ass. Same time tomorrow?" I did my best to nod, but it was nearly impossible in my current state.

Just as I was catching my breath, another woman hurried over. I recognized her from yesterday. "Hey, new guy!" I heard her say.

"Hey, uh, Alicia, right?" I replied.

"That's right!" She said. Alicia turned to Katrina, one of the baristas. "He's not waiting for anyone, right?"

"Nope, free use. Take a seat, I'll get you your usual," Katrina said. I thought I heard her whisper something to Sylvia, the other girl working behind the counter, but I couldn't make it out. My attention was focused on the incredible hindquarters of the woman above me.

Alicia set herself down on me gently, sighing to herself. She sat in a way that still allowed me to breathe through my nose slightly. "Take it in, hon. Smell what a real woman's ass smells like after she's just had a workout." I obeyed, inhaling. The aroma of her sweat made my eyes water. Alicia pulled off her black leggings as her coffee arrived.

"Tongue out, cutie. Get to work. After yesterday I'm pretty sure I won't be sitting on anyone else in this café."

I immediately got to work, licking between the sweaty ass cheeks of the Goddess seated on my face. She was beautiful all over, at least from what I could see. A woman like this wouldn't even look at me before all of this, now here I was tonguing her sweaty nether regions! I couldn't believe my luck. I tried to remember how she liked to be licked from yesterday. Her round ass occupied all of my senses at once as she sat on my face. The salty taste of her sweat began to mix with her pussy juice as her moans grew louder. It took all I had not to cum in my pants spontaneously. Somehow, I held out and brought Alicia to a screaming orgasm, just as I had for my last client. What felt like an ocean of her juices gushed into my waiting mouth as she cried out in pleasure.

Alicia laughed to herself as her orgasm subsided. "Not bad, hon. Not bad. Here, let me clean you off..." she whispered, winking at me. "I've been telling my gym friends all about what a great sweat toy you are, so expect to have a whole lot more of that soon. You don't mind, right?"

"Not at all," I gasped as she wiped her juices off of me.

"Good boy. I'll see you again tomorrow, I promise," Alicia said with a smile before leaving.

My second shift ended shortly after that. After I was let out of my smotherbox, I let out a sigh, catching my breath from the intense day that I'd had. The baristas were giggling as I got up. "What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," Katrina said.

"Except that Alicia is totally into you!" Sylvia continued. "She doesn't come in more than once a week for years, now she's in two days in a row to sit on you? She even asked me what your real name was!"

"Watch out there, Will. You've got an admirer," Katrina agreed.

"Yeah, right," I thought to myself as I headed home. There was no way a woman like her was interested in me... right?

12