Facets of Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even before I discovered they were married; I knew I had to set them free. They had wonderful lives ahead of them. Lives I had no right to share. Lives my continued presence would destroy. I'd let them have their flings and all I wanted in return was fond memories... and a family of my own. A chance to raise my own child.

It was a long shot. I quit taking birth control just two months before my last week with Ryan. In my mind, our baby was conceived during our last coupling, during our rousing morning sex session the Friday I left Oklas for the last time. I could be wrong. His lucky tadpole might have found my egg any night that week, but I thought it poetic to believe otherwise.

Regardless of when, I knew who. I knew Ryan was the father of my child because he was the only man I'd fucked in over a decade. But he wasn't supposed to know. Not about me being a died in the wool lesbian or about me carrying his baby. No matter how bad things got, I'd never go to him for help and there was no way he could find me.

-

Things happened fast after Ryan ran from us.

"How do you know Robert?" Mary asked me. "And why did you call him Ryan? That's his middle name."

"That's what people call him in Oklas," I said.

"You were in Oklas?"

"Second week of every month for the last year."

"Does that mean..."

"Yes. I'm afraid it does. Your husband is my child's father."

It took Mary just a few seconds to process what she heard and saw. And then, instead of physically or verbally assaulting me like she had every right to do, she instead jumped up, grabbed her purse in one hand, my arm in the other and said,

"Hurry. We've got to stop him."

"He's already gone," I said.

"That's okay, I know where he's going. He's going home to Tampa. I just want to get there before he talks to my mom."

"What does your mom have to do with all this?"

"It's a long story. I'll tell you on the way."

"Why do I have to go?"

"Because Robert needs to know that you're carrying his child. Now stop asking questions and get your ass in gear. We'll take my car. It's close."

-

Dr. Martha Weaver Spencer

This is not my fault.

Before that boy came into our lives, I was living the American dream. My husband was an extremely successful businessman. My daughter was a straight A, eighteen-year-old virgin starting her first year of college. And my sex therapy practice was doing so well, I was turning away more clients than I accepted.

Now, my entire family is physically, socially, emotionally, and financially fucked. Admittedly, an extremely small portion of the blame for our collective burden might fall on my shoulders. Perhaps a single ounce of the ton of shit we are buried under is due to my negligence. But the preponderance of responsibility falls on all the other participants in a chain of events which will assuredly lead to our ruin.

-

Robert was supposed to be spending the night in Gainesville with Mary. What he claimed was nothing more than a romantic night-on-the-town, was actually a chance to plot my downfall. He was going to tell Mary that I'd seduced him and beg forgiveness, with the ultimate goal of moving out of my house and taking my daughter and grandson with him.

I was shocked when he returned four and a half hours after he left. That meant he drove up there, had a few words with Mary and then drove right back home.

He was in an extremely foul mood when his ancient pickup truck came to a skidding stop in our circular driveway.

"Where's Robbie?" he asked gruffly when I met him at the door.

"I just put him down for a nap. Don't you dare wake him."

I was about to offer him a massage and a beer. Something to get his mind off whatever was bothering him and possibly his dick into my puss. But that plan was interrupted when Mary's Honda pulled up behind his truck.

As soon as she got out, I could tell she'd been crying. Without giving me even a nod of recognition, she ran over to Robert and jumped into his arms.

"I forgive you," she said as she held him tight to her body. Which could only mean one thing. Robert told her about he and I sleeping together.

"And I beg you to forgive me as well," she continued. Meaning Mary confessed to what she and I had been doing when he was in Oklas.

Robert responded with a hands on her ass, pick her up off the ground, tongue infused kiss. Or, in other words, he accepted her apology and wasn't planning to divorce her. Which confused me. Not that they forgave each other, that was a foregone conclusion. But they could have done that in Gainesville. Why did they drive all the way back home to have that conversation?

And then, to completely befuddle my mind, a dark-haired woman with overly developed legs and an underdeveloped chest got out of Mary's car, walked up to Mary and Robert with tears in her eyes and said,

"I didn't know. I didn't know you two were married. If I had, I would have never done what I did."

"Would somebody please tell me what the hell is going on? What the fuck did she do," I said pointing to the mystery woman, "and why is everybody crying."

"It's a personal matter between the three of us," the woman said. "It's best that we work it out ourselves."

"Who the hell do you think you are? Barging into my house, upsetting my daughter. I have a doctorate in counseling, if anybody should butt out, it's you."

"That's impressive. Almost as impressive as my doctorate in medicine."

"You're a doctor?" Mary asked the woman.

"Yeah. Sorry I didn't mention it before."

"Kind of like you didn't mention sleeping with my husband."

"We've already been over that. If I'd known Ryan was your husband, I wouldn't have slept with him."

"Quit calling him Ryan. His name is Robert. And you've already admitted to knowing he was married. You shouldn't have knowingly fucked a married man even if you didn't know his wife."

"How different is that from you licking my pussy, knowing you had a husband and son at home?"

"You had sex with May?" Robert asked.

"Yes. I did. Except I call her Gloria. And I know I should apologize for that and also for sleeping with Mom when you were in Oklas, but considering I wasn't the only one doing the cheating around here, I'm getting tired of taking all the blame."

"When you say you were sleeping with your mom," Gloria May asked, "are you talking about the eyes closed, snoring kind of sleeping or the eyes wide open, pussy licking kind."

"Both," Mary said. "Robert was gone, and we both needed relief. Just like I assume you did in Oklas."

"Stop," I said as forcefully as I could. "It sounds like there is a lot of blame to share. Why don't we all go inside and try to work this out like adults."

"I'm okay with that," Gloria May said, "but I'd still rather it just be Ryan, Mary and me."

"Considering my role in this cluster fuck," I said, "why would you exclude me?"

"Because there is more than infidelity at stake here," Gloria May said. "I'm carrying Robert's child."

"As am I," I said.

"Mom? You and Robert?" Mary asked. "You're pregnant?"

"I had to sweety. If I didn't, Robert would have taken Robbie and you away from me."

"Oh crap. We're going to need a bigger house," Mary said to Robert.

"Why?"

"Because I'm pregnant too," Mary said.

-

Robert Ryan Jones

The cussing, shaming, and blaming continued inside for another couple of hours. Everybody was simultaneously pissed off at everybody else in the room and also embarrassed when their indiscretions were brought to the forefront. I was the first to drop out of the discussion, followed closely by Mary. Martha and Gloria May would have kept at each other's throats until midnight if we weren't rescued by Robbie. As soon as he woke from his nap, the conversation got more civil. Delivery pizza also helped diffuse the situation somewhat, until it was time for bed.

"You can sleep in the guest room," Mary told Gloria May.

"Like hell she will," Martha said. "There are plenty of hotels in Tampa. I don't want a home wrecking tramp spending the night in my house."

"Which one are you?" Gloria May asked Martha. "The pot or the kettle?"

"I'm the matriarch of this family and the sole owner of this house," Martha replied. "Nothing happens here without my permission."

"Not a problem," I said. "Mary, Robbie, and I will pack up our stuff and find a room for the night. We can probably get an adjoining room with Gloria May."

"I don't mind sharing if you two don't," Gloria May said.

"Fine. She can stay the night," Martha conceded. "But she leaves bright and early tomorrow morning.

"And you, Robert," Martha continued as she walked out of the room. "You're an asshole for taking her side. In fact, you've always been an asshole. I have no idea why I ever let you fuck me."

"Because he has a gentle touch and a giant cock?" Gloria May suggested.

Martha retreated to her bedroom while Mary made sure her lesbian lover had everything she needed for the night. Toiletries, towels, something to sleep in and, possibly, a good night kiss.

By the time she got Gloria May sorted out, I had given Robbie his bath and was in the middle of "The Cat in the Hat" when Mary walked into the nursery.

"Sweet dreams my little prince," she told her son as she kissed him. "And I'll be waiting for you, my king, in your chambers. Don't dally, we have some family business to discuss."

Mary was already in bed when I finished with Robbie. I spent minimal time in the bathroom, stripped down to my boxers, and was about to join her when I realized I might not be welcome.

"Are we okay?" I asked, sitting on the side of the bed.

"I don't know. A lot happened today. I feel like my world just got turned upside down."

"Would it help if I said I'm sorry?"

"No. You've already apologized a hundred times, as have I."

"Then what can I do to make things better?"

"Do you have to ask?"

"Are you sure? Now that you know where my cock's been this last year, are you sure you want me to make love to you?"

"Let's start with a kiss and see if anything's changed between us. Or do you not want to kiss lips that have been playing with the same pussies your cock has?"

Our first kiss of the night was tentative, almost like our first kiss ever. I tasted first her upper lip and then her lower. Our tongues met during the second kiss. Just the tips. Not an embrace, more like a formal introduction, like they were shaking hands. My next kiss was not on her lips, but on her cheek. Removing a tear which escaped from her bright blue eyes.

Satisfied that she was willing to try, I lifted the spread and slid into bed beside her. Not touching, but close enough to feel her warmth. I leaned over to kiss a few more tears away and, in doing so, brushed up against her naked breasts.

"Sorry," I said as I withdrew to my side of the bed.

"Don't be," she said and placed my hand on her boobs. "These belong to you. I may have loaned them out a couple of times, but they are yours to do with as you please. I promise to never let another person touch them without your permission. Even our unborn child. I'll feed him with a bottle if you wish it."

"Not a chance. I miss drinking your breast milk and I'm looking forward to doing it again."

Remembering everything Martha and Gloria May had taught me about pleasuring a lady's breasts, I spent a good ten minutes caressing, fondling, kissing, licking, tweaking, and nibbling on Mary's magnificent tits and nips. I would have continued doing so if she hadn't placed my hand between her thighs.

"This too is your private domain," she said. "Just say the word and even my doctor won't be allowed to touch it. And if you wish to share my pussy with your friends, I will gladly obey.

"Can you smell my scent? Can you feel my wetness. It is ready. It is ready for your wonderful cock to plunder my depths. My pussy yearns for you to stretch her, to fill her up with your man meat, to pump your seed into my womb."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "We don't have to do this now. We can wait until you've had time to process what's happened today."

"Yes, I'm sure. We have to do it and we have to do it now. I need you to take me, to possess me. I need you in me."

"Okay," I said as I slid my shaft into her well lubricated sheath. "But this goes both ways. My cock belongs to you. It only goes into the holes of your choosing and will refuse to get hard unless you permit it. The entire Dallas Cowboy cheerleader squad can dance naked in front of me, and my cock will stay flaccid unless you tell it to stand tall. Likewise, if you have friends, relatives, or even enemies who need a good fucking, I'll make them squeal in either delight or anguish, only getting hard because you commanded me to."

When we were done. After I emptied my balls into her already occupied womb. After Mary came so loudly that I was afraid we'd wake Robbie (but hoped both Martha and Gloria May heard). While we lay in each other's arms enjoying a much-needed period of postcoital bliss, Mary addressed the elephant in the room.

"You know what we have to do, don't you?" she said.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this. But what choice do we have?"

"We could move. You, Robbie, and me. We could move out of this house and out of Florida."

"And leave two of my kids behind? Or take them from their mothers? Neither one is an option."

"Four adults and four kids. That's eight people in one house."

"It's a big house. I've seen a lot more people live in houses half this size."

Mary mulled over what we'd just said. Probably assigning bedrooms in her mind.

"Do you think they'll agree?" she asked.

"If it was just your mom, it wouldn't be a problem. But throw Gloria May into the mix and we've got our work cut out for us."

"So, what are we going to do?"

"Divide and conquer."

-

Mary Spencer Jones

When I told Robert I'd gladly share my pussy with his friends, I didn't expect him to take me up on the offer. Especially not twelve hours after I said it. And certainly not with his girlfriend. But that was part of his plan.

Robbie woke us up at 6:00 am, which was his custom. I'd normally take care of our son while Robert went on his run and then he or Mom would tend to Robbie while I took a shower. Robert's "pre-baby" morning blow job was a thing of the past,

Unless Mom had been taking care of that when I wasn't looking.

Regardless, that morning, Robert skipped his run and played upstairs with Robbie while I went to the guest bedroom to wake Gloria May.

"With your lips, or your tongue, or your fingers," Robert said. "Whatever it is that you two do in bed together, give her one last taste before she leaves. And, if you can, make sure she doesn't wear a bra on the way back to Gainesville."

-

Dr. Gloria May Carter

I had a hell of a time getting to sleep Saturday night. I shouldn't have. The bed was comfortable, and I was physically exhausted, but my brain refused to shut down.

Why? Why did both Mary and Ryan (I refused to call him Robert) have to be married? If I had met either one of them before they met each other, we would have been soul mates. I didn't care which. They both met my criteria for a life partner. But that airplane left the gate before I got to the terminal. Even though their bedroom was on the other side of Martha's huge house, Mary's scream of ecstasy last night confirmed that I'd never be able to replace either one of them in the other's eyes.

I considered the possibility of a polygamous relationship. Like the Mormons and the ancient Jews. One husband with several wives. But that would mean living with Mary's mom, which certainly wasn't going to happen. I'd never met a more sanctimonious, pampered bitch in my life. She called herself a doctor but was nothing more than an over-educated touchy-feely therapist who got paid $250 an hour to sit and listen to other people's problems.

The more I thought about it, the better my original strategy sounded. I'd disappear. Pull up roots and move to the other side of the country. Or maybe Canada. No, not Canada. Too damn cold. But Australia was an option. They spoke English, sort of, and I'm sure they'd accept a certified doctor as an immigrant.

My child (our child) would be a problem. Ryan would want to help raise her (God, I hope it's a girl), but I'd ghosted him once before and he only found me through blind luck. Besides, he already had one son and, with Mary and Martha both knocked up, he might not even want a fourth child.

So, that was my plan. Get one of them to drive me back to Gainesville, tell them whatever they wanted to hear about keeping in touch, and then skip town. Forever.

-

Sunday morning came a lot sooner than I expected. I was sleeping soundly, enjoying an exceptionally naughty dream, when I crossed the line between fantasy and reality. The large cock that ravaged me in my dream turned into a dainty tongue on my clit. The powerful hands that, in dream world, spread my legs into an exaggerated V were now soft fingers caressing my ass. And the manly lips that overwhelmed my mouth with passionate kisses now looked and smelled like a cleanly shaven, dripping wet pussy. A pussy I had seen, and smelled, and tasted before.

This was a first for me. Not reaching out with my tongue and tasting another woman's love juices. I'd done that dozens of times in the past. But this was the first time I could smell and taste in my dreams. Which meant my nocturnal life just got an upgrade, or I wasn't dreaming.

"Sorry," Mary said, removing her tongue from my snatch and her snatch from my tongue. "I was hoping to make you come before you woke up."

"Does... does Ryan know you're down here?" I asked.

"His name is Robert and yes, he does. In fact, he's the one who suggested it."

"He told you to wake me up?"

"And lick your pussy. Although, since it was his name you were calling out in your sleep, maybe it would have been better if he played the rooster this morning."

"But why?"

"Why wake you up so early? So, we can get you out of here before my mom comes downstairs."

"Okay. I guess that makes sense. But why the special treatment? Surely you don't wake all your overnight guests with your tongue."

"Only the ones I truly love. And only with Robert's permission."

"Is this your way of saying goodbye?"

"No. It's our way of saying we want you to come back. Robert and I talked about it last night and we think you should move in with us, permanently. Now put your clothes on while I get you some coffee and breakfast. Robert will drive you back to Gainesville."

I don't know if Mary purposefully wiggled her ass and tits as she dismounted from our sixty-nine position. Some of her sexiest moves were completely unintentional, but my internal video of her bouncing off the bed, replacing her night shirt, and sashaying out of the room would remain with me until I died... and maybe longer.

Trying unsuccessfully to shake the vision of Mary's ass out of my brain, I stumbled into the bathroom, sat on the potty, and peed... on my bra.

Shit. I'd hung it on the towel rack behind the toilet the night before and, somehow, it slipped off the rack, over a potted plant, and into the toilet. It wasn't an expensive piece of lingerie and I'm sure a cycle through the washing machine would cure what I'd done to it but, due to our hasty departure from Gainesville the previous day, I didn't have any spare clothes with me. Mary generously let me borrow a pair of her panties and a T-shirt the night before. I could wear the same jeans I had on yesterday. But I'd look ridiculous in either Mary's or Martha's bra.